LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:
LlamaFluff 373 wrote:Dram I just dont see being this anti-town as scum since it almost IS intentional its so bad. Yes I realize its WIFOM, but I do not remember ever seeing him be this useless, and given what im assuming, it makes even less sense then normal for scum to be doing this outside of a gambit.
So basically, you're affording him the same pass as Robocopter, correct?
No, RC is town because of his VT claim and subsequent actions. Im semi-known for pulling wagons off VT claims when it becomes obvious they are truthful. This is one of those situations.

Dram is prob-town for a completely different reason.
Also you never mentioned anything about your probTown read on Seacore. That's the one I'm most interested in.
I can follow his logic on the push for robo lynch, even though I no longer agree with it. The "Ive never been scum" also kind of makes me believe it, I know that I bring up the "ive been scum once of over 20 games when I joined in queue" thing at times. If this is true for him, it would be fairly easy to meta him.

Its hard to explain this one, but something about his play says town to me, moreso then my other slight town reads.

NOW im probably going to be late, and gone for good tonight
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

llama wrote:One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking. The only real case you have persued is RC, which you dropped due to a sudden VI read, which I dont know where it came from.
This sounds familiar about exactly what I said to you.
here

That said I think I have question most everyone here. I have my town views which are only 2 people. It's not my fault they are more active.
I would vote for EB, Dramo or Seacore and stated as much here

As for RC. He's either VI or scum. I'm leaning VI right now based on the relationships I see between Dramo (which I pointed to) and EB.
EB with Seacore which has to do with his reasoning here
Not explaining his reasoning. Finds the repeating of what others say as null.
I get the impression of EB trying to muddy others while ignoring people who do the same.

Mae hasn't said anything that I find helpful or informative so I have no town or scum read. Your assumption that I find her scum without me saying I find her scum is noted.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Percy »

Look everyone!!!
It's the
VOTE COUNT UNICORN!!!

animorpherv1
opens his eyes and sees
dramonic!

VasudeVa
opens vis eyes and sees
dramonic!

Vi
opens vis eyes and sees
dramonic!

farside22
opens her eyes and sees
dramonic!

TonyMontana
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Seacore
opens his eyes and sees
Robocopter87!

Robocopter87
opens his eyes and sees
Seacore!

Ellibereth
opens his eyes and sees
Maemuki!

dramonic
opens his eyes and sees
VasudeVa!

ElectricBadger
opens vis eyes and sees
Vi!

LlamaFluff
and
Maemuki
have their eyes
shut!

Deadline for today's lynch is
7:00pm (site time) on Thursday the 15th of April
. You can view a countdown to the deadline .

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Percy on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Vi »

Percy 377 wrote:
[no scene]
:?

Seacore, unless I'm mistaken I remember hearing that you play on a different site. Could you please direct me there?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 am

Post by Vi »

@mod: Maemuki is not voting as of 303

Fixed! ~Mod.

Also, prod Maemuki

I don't like how there isn't much of a consensus with four days to go.

After rereading TonyMontana I'm willing to swap suspicion of Seacore with him. It's difficult to tell if TonyMontana is lurking or not, but he was noticeably more active when modding his recent M. Theme. Either way if you take away that one post that Seacore protested he said first, TonyMontana has nothing to redeem himself.

@mod: Please prod TonyMontana too

I'm fencing on dramonic. It's certainly plausible that he's deliberately playing poorly, and I'm not against seeing that as a Town-tell (paradoxically). However, there's a lot more to lose if we're wrong than we would gain if we were correct on that. I would like to see him move his vote from VasudeVa, as he's not getting lynched today.

There's enough communal hate for ElectricBadger that I would be fine with starting a wagon thattaway.

Unsee: dramonic
See: ElectricBadger
(L-6)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Percy »

"I'LL BE CHECKING UP ON YOU ROTTEN LITTLE GELDINGS TOMORROW"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I thought Llama was voting Tony.
*looks to mods vote count*

Tony always comes off lurkerish in games so far. pyp
I don't know if he is different with mini games.
Vi: I expect better from you then I'm going with the consensus vote EB drivel.
I will have something more fleshed out case wise Monday. Today I have too much going on.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:
llama wrote:One of the biggest things on you is that you are overly into just looking for lurkers. Dram is popular with you, mainly for lurking. Mae again you think is scummy, given that she is lurking. The only real case you have persued is RC, which you dropped due to a sudden VI read, which I dont know where it came from.
This sounds familiar about exactly what I said to you.
here
No... thats you saying im going for weak players. Im saying you are going after lurkers over scummy.
Vi wrote:
Percy 377 wrote:
[no scene]
:?
I was hoping to get a response from TM before mod came in, or at least some big swings in what people think about him to work with. Tricksy can backfire at times though.

Vote TM
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Vi »

farside22 381 wrote:Vi: I expect better from you then I'm going with the consensus vote EB drivel.
:?:
I don't recall naming you specifically, though you DID mention that you would be fine with lynching him Today.
Or is there something more special about dramonic that I'm overlooking?

Further, what is your take on this Llama vs. TonyMontana gambit?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm struggling with work and other things at the moment.

I'm trying to stay afloat.

To answer some requests, my games with dramonic were before I started recording what games I was in. I think one was percy's cultist game and another was a newbie he subbed into. His plays all look similiar from what I remember.

As for where I've played before, it's on a university society site, the link to the topic where the games are played is here

http://sutekh.info/forums/viewforum.php ... bfd10a648a

Hopefully I'll be back later today, but no promises.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Vi »

Being a university student but not from Sydney I don't see a reason to register to see the topic...
I wanted to see if you would validate your "never scum" claim and I don't think you would have provided a link if you weren't not-lying, so etc.

On the other hand stalking Percy is more fun than expected. I still don't understand this though
Sutekh wiki wrote:
[Mathematics is]
Neither spelt nor pronounced "Math"[1]
Where does the 's' in "Maths" come from, or alternatively what is a "mathematic" :?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Seacore »

I don't think there's enough on TM besides his absence.

I'm still pro a Robo lynch, nothing he's done has persuaded me that he's not a newb scum.

I'm very anti a dram lynch, I think he's just unhelpful town

I guess, when it comes down to the deadline, I'll support whatever lynch, at least a dram lynch gets rid of an unhelpful player, but in my opinion, it will be a town flip.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Seacore wrote:I don't think there's enough on TM besides his absence.

I'm still pro a Robo lynch, nothing he's done has persuaded me that he's not a newb scum.

I'm very anti a dram lynch, I think he's just unhelpful town

I guess, when it comes down to the deadline, I'll support whatever lynch, at least a dram lynch gets rid of an unhelpful player, but in my opinion, it will be a town flip.
No, No again, Yes and Hell No

We arent going to lynch RC today, once he got ran up he displayed quite a few strong town tells. If you think dram is town, you should never be voting him.

Am I right in saying you are in disagreement with my TM vote? Is he town or neutral?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Stuff needs to happen now though.... which means

TM, Seacore, Dram and Eli definantly need to move their votes. Those wagons are dead in the water, especially the VV wagon.
Co-host of The USL Show
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Seacore »

I found one of the games that Dram was in

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0

He replaced in early and made less than 50 votes in a 32 page game despite being the final lynch (ie he was in the whole game)

I unfortunately cannot find the newbie game of which I refer though.

I still contend that his current play is classic Dramonic and that he's being too obnoxious for scum.

I feel that too many people have just abandoned the Robo wagon, he was guilty enough to get to L-1, he's got only a VT claim, his play since then has not be redeeming.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Seacore wrote:I feel that too many people have just abandoned the Robo wagon, he was guilty enough to get to L-1, he's got only a VT claim, his play since then has not be redeeming.
Yeah that claim was almost for sure true. Thats why we are moving the wagon, I would lynch scum then VT. I know some people in this game have seen me do it before (IIRC ive actually pulled one off TM), the claim, the fact that he tried to push a new case after, and a few other tells just make me realize I was wrong to start and we need a new lynch.

Who is your second suspect? You are pretty clear on town reads, but I have no clue who your second choice is, I know you will comprimise on dram (which you shouldnt be saying) but who is your ideal backup lynch
Co-host of The USL Show
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Unvote, Vote Badger

Llama, how likely did you think it was for Tony to show before Percy after the FAKEDASH move.
FLASH OF GREEN
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'm really struggling with a second read at the moment, which is maybe why I'm so stuck on Robo.

VaVa is probably my second choice. If I can (and I doubt I can today) I'll look into a case for that, or a third case.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ellibereth wrote:
Unvote, Vote Badger

Llama, how likely did you think it was for Tony to show before Percy after the FAKEDASH move.
50-50, he seems to post around two times and it was right before one of those windows.
Co-host of The USL Show
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

And my reads were right in that game.
So wont you believe me when I say we should lynch VV?
No?
Fine then. *grumble*
unvote

Why is Robo's VT claim more credible than any other exactly?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Vi »

LlamaFluff - when/why did you change your mind on ani? Ellibereth gets a similar question - why is ani Town?

ElectricBadger - in 171 you said the dramonic wagon was "full of fail". Why?

Oh hey farside also tried to deflect from ElectricBadger in 218 as well as 381. Suddenly I'm really liking this Badger lynch.

I am awesome like my avatar because I called Robocopter-VI before it became cool. See farside 250.
I totally should have thrown in my post 240 in my rebuttal to ElectricBadger's vote, because at the time I made that post nobody had unvoted Robocopter except me.

I have no idea why dramonic called me Town "based on Mafia 100". I would like for Dran-o Mick to run that one by me again.

farside 306 talks about opportunistic votes on Robocopter but doesn't bother mentioning who could have made them. Later on she mentions Seacore, but I would be surprised if that's the only one she thought of.

I am puzzled at how E-Badger didn't bother saying anything about Robocop in his catch-up post 310 in spite of the wagon he was on falling apart. But he decided that a dramonic policy lynch was a good idea (ignoring the claimed Vanilla Townie and apparently-still-scum Robocopter, animorpherv1, TonyMontana, et al) but didn't want to put dramonic at L-1 (which he wouldn't have anyway with his vote). There are a couple of things not adding up here.

Why did farside start calling Seacore suspicious? Was it just the "Robocop doesn't understand his role in this game" remark or the implied suspicion over his L-1 vote?

Cut by a few people. Wow LlamaFluff 387 is Towntastic.

Seacore would probably be best off either looking at one of the main wagons or giving reasons why all of them are bad.

---

tl;dr ElectricBadger is defscum. Most of his posts are concerned with looking good instead of actually going anywhere. I'm not sure if farside is scum WITH E-Badger but she's a good second choice independently. TonyMontana isn't a bad third choice at all, all things considered. I just wish half of the player list could
look Town
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

dramonic wrote:Why is Robo's VT claim more credible than any other exactly?
Im just going to snip this from a past game
Me from Family Guy Large wrote:Well my theory on claims is "The closer it is to deadline, the higher the chance that a vanilla town claim is a true claim"

This is true given that
- Town is assured to not hit power
- There is no way a vanilla claim will derail a wagon
- Scum knows a vanilla has a lower chance of saving them so wont claim it
- Town wont fakeclaim
- Vanilla claims get lynched

Now you did not need to claim when you did, a week from deadline we dont need a claim from you when you are at L-3. If you had a PR, then maybe its an acceptable time to claim, however this is already proven false. You had to know that the claim would not save you, so I dont get why you would of outed yourself with a vanilla claim when you did.
I have pulled this same thing off in a few other games as well. This one fits all necessary keys of my theory, coupled with the other tells he showed around the same time, he is town.

Given the odd setup of this game that I have been alluding to, I think this holds doubly true, especially if a few of my setup guesses are correct.

For the change in heart over the ani read. I lost interest in the case, and after dropping the RC wagon went back to see if it was a good spot to pick back up, and realized that there really was nothing there. From a lynch bait spot, im considering lack of any tell to be a slight town tell. He by no means is a player I would like to find myself in lylo with, but im not down for a lynch of him.
Co-host of The USL Show
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Vi »

@FluffoftheLlama: Would you like to vote ElectricBadger?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vi wrote:@FluffoftheLlama: Would you like to vote ElectricBadger?
I would much rather lynch TM at this point and want to see if I can gather support for that one first, but I would be ok with that lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Seacore »

Okay,

I want to go on record saying I still think that Robo is scum.
The comment that his scum hunting after his claim has redeemed him is flawed. He's done no original scum hunting, he's rehashed cases on Dramonic and I, the two most suspicious at the time of his post. It's filled with other people's cases and a sprinkling of OMGUS.

However, it appears nobody else wants to go with me on this so.

Close my eyes

See EB

I can see the points against him and feel he's the best likely lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”