jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

VP Baltar wrote:
Hey scum team that jason isn't a part of, shoot him tonight. kthxbye.
Hmmm, if I am scum... why would you be asking for a night kill on me, instead of pushing my lynch
today
as scum.

Does not quite make sense does it?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

3rd vote count of day 2:

Maemuki - 4 (Vi, VP Baltar, Lacey, Col.Cathart)
Jeromus- 1 (DeathRowKitty)

Not voting (JasonT1981, Maemuki, Alexithymia, Jeromus)

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

DL is May 6th at 1pm CST.[/quote]
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

jasonT1981 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Hmmm, if I am scum... why would you be asking for a night kill on me, instead of pushing my lynch
today
as scum.

Because Maemuki is scum on the other team. Try to keep up. I know it's hard when you're barely here, but it's a short game.

So, Mae gets lynched today, Scum team A is presumably at one member. They need to kill you then tonight to even out the numbers.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Lacey »

VP Baltar wrote:Also, why are you not voting?
I'd like to know this too Jason. Col.Cathart is at L-5. By refusing to vote him, you've given him no pressure at all. Putting him at L-4 isn't going to end the day. Put your vote somewhere and own it.
Why have you come up with no less than three reasons to be V/LA in this thread? I'm not even sure which one you are claiming is your major hinderance here.
Be careful here VP Baltar. The way I understand things V/LA is not something you are allowed to use for in game reasons as a plot. I feel this accusation you're making is bordering on unsportsmanlike conduct. Let's keep it civil and friendly, ok?

Enough of a case can be made against Jason on the basis of lazy scum hunting, flip-flopping, and an unwillingness to commit to a vote.
Can you propose your scum teams then, and who you think is connected?

I'm thinking:

jeromus <--> Alex/Haylen
Maemuki <--> Col.Cathart

(Not to say I don't find Jaso suspicious, just less so than jeromus in aggregate).

Oh and just as an update, Maemuki posted 24 times yesterday in total.
On an indefinite break from mafia.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, as scum I throw my vote around jumping on the popular wagons piggy backing of others cases, as town though I like to ask questions and get responses first before committing to a vote. As I like to make sure my vote is going on the right person, as scum I don't care who gets lynched.

this is why I have not voted yet.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Lacey »

jasonT1981 wrote:OK, as scum I throw my vote around jumping on the popular wagons piggy backing of others cases, as town though I like to ask questions and get responses first before committing to a vote. As I like to make sure my vote is going on the right person, as scum I don't care who gets lynched.

this is why I have not voted yet.
It's nonsense like this which makes me reconsider my scum list.
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Alexithymia »

Lacey wrote: Alexithymia/Haylen (All activity under the Haylen alt)
Thursday - None yet
Drayton Manor with Jordan, Battle Mage and Randomlunatic

Wednesday - 9
Tuesday - 2
Was out buying engagement ring, then Jordan took me out for dinner

Monday - 8
I have nothing to say about the randomness of my activity other than the fact I've been away for the past week with my fiance's family so my activity has been limited to modding stuff and MindScrew. I would be interested in seeing what my activity as Haylen on those days was though.

Oh...looked at the thing. Yep, the majority of it was refering to my modded games, mishmash games i got prodded in and newbie greeting (he seemed nervous!)
~Haylex~
'I want Alex to die a horrible painful lynch' - Spongey_Spork
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Lacey »

Alexithymia wrote:
Lacey wrote: Alexithymia/Haylen (All activity under the Haylen alt)
Thursday - None yet
Drayton Manor with Jordan, Battle Mage and Randomlunatic

Wednesday - 9
Tuesday - 2
Was out buying engagement ring, then Jordan took me out for dinner

Monday - 8
I have nothing to say about the randomness of my activity other than the fact I've been away for the past week with my fiance's family so my activity has been limited to modding stuff and MindScrew. I would be interested in seeing what my activity as Haylen on those days was though.

Oh...looked at the thing. Yep, the majority of it was refering to my modded games, mishmash games i got prodded in and newbie greeting (he seemed nervous!)
Care to give us content instead of just excuses?
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Alexithymia »

Nope.
Would you get off my back?

I wanted to say something in my defence then read the thread again to get a clearer understanding of what's going on, then post again. Is that so weird?

EVERYONE posts defences to what people say against them in games, why should I be any different? (i have tried not posting defences before in defiance...it didnt go too well.)

ie. Stop Strawmanning.
~Haylex~
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Lacey »

VP Baltar wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
today
as scum.

Because Maemuki is scum on the other team. Try to keep up. I know it's hard when you're barely here, but it's a short game.

So, Mae gets lynched today, Scum team A is presumably at one member. They need to kill you then tonight to even out the numbers.
What makes you sure Maemuki and Jason are on opposing scum teams?

Jasons refusal to vote Maemuki, and insistence on the weaker (but still valid) case on Col.Cathart almost suggests Jason-Maemuki if you are certain Jason is scum (a fact of which I am slowly being convinced).
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Lacey »

Alexithymia wrote:ie. Stop Strawmanning.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You've yet to contribute positively to the game Alexithymia, which is why so many of us have you on our scum list. And now all you do is give us excuses. You say you are rereading now. I for one, plan on holding you too that and will expect some cases and positions on the current cases. Personally I don't think we will get them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

for the last time, I am not refusing to vote..... I am waiting to hear more from her, just like Col before placing a vote.

I am not willing to hammer someone who has not had the chance to respond yet.
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Alexithymia »

Lacey wrote: You've yet to contribute positively to the game Alexithymia
1. I now remember why I stopped using this account. I fucking HATE being called Alexithymia. For the love of cheeze and all things good, call me Alex. Alexithymia just winds me up.

I resent the comment that I have not yet contributed positively to the game. Go and Iso me please.

Also, the person who found my choosing to iso based on where the people came in the mods post, is stupid. Just wanted to throw that one out there.
~Haylex~
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Lacey »

jasonT1981 wrote:for the last time, I am not refusing to vote..... I am waiting to hear more from her, just like Col before placing a vote.

I am not willing to hammer someone who has not had the chance to respond yet.
[quote="Lacey]
VP Baltar wrote: Also, why are you not voting?
I'd like to know this too Jason. Col.Cathart is at L-5. By refusing to vote him, you've given him no pressure at all. Putting him at L-4 isn't going to end the day. Put your vote somewhere and own it. [/quote]

What part of this suggests hammering Maemuki?
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Lacey »

Alexithymia wrote:
Lacey wrote: You've yet to contribute positively to the game Alexithymia
1. I now remember why I stopped using this account. I fucking HATE being called Alexithymia. For the love of cheeze and all things good, call me Alex. Alexithymia just winds me up.
Then why did you pick the name?
I resent the comment that I have not yet contributed positively to the game. Go and Iso me please.
Just did. I stand by my statement. Your ad hominem aside.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Vi »

Full post to come elsewhen (maybe) but the drama ITT is too pathetic even to warrant a snippy Advice Dog pic.

Unvote: Maemuki

No L-1 factor. As you were :arrow:
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Lacey »

Vi wrote:Full post to come elsewhen (maybe) but the drama ITT is too pathetic even to warrant a snippy Advice Dog pic.
:(
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

jasonT1981 wrote:Col is still my another scum in my book, i felt he was scummy on day 1 and nothing has changed today so far.

Col... with 2 kills in the night, that does indicate more than one killing team/roles... its not speculation its fact, and your suspicion on me is OMGUS as I have been suspecting you since day 1.
OMGUS? Really... Of all things to say... Unless I was drunk while reading the meaning of OMGUS, it's voting someone only because someone voted them. I presented you the reasons to vote you. You disagree with them, that's pretty normal (I would be surprised if you wouldn't), but that doesn't change the fact I am voting you for my own reasons, which are not 'you voted me'. Hell you didn't even vote me, so why I should even bother with OMGUSing? Makes no sense at all. Empty accusation, typical for scum.
I also see you fail to mention Lacey was the first one to bring up more than one scum teams, and I believe it was DRK also had mentioned it before me on day 2... I was simply responding with my feelings on something that had already been brought up by a few diff people.
DRK got the same bash as you, but as I already said in my previous post, at least the rest of his posting is solid, while yours - no. You are also missing the point about Lacey and red herring redirection. I wasn't talking about scumteam speculation. That's pretty normal for Lacey, I've seen her to do so as town. I was talking about 'OMG, Lacey mentioned 2 scumgroups before D2, she must know about it beforehand'. One of the lastest game Lacey played (still ongoing so I'm not going to dwell into it) was Fire and Ice, where there ARE 2 scumteams, so that kind of speculation from someone who just love to speculate, I see nothing wrong or weird with it. Since I have very strong town read on Lacey, I see yours and DRK's action as blatant attention redirection attempt onto not scummy player. But while DRK is at least showing in the rest of his post, that he's not that scummy (still not sure about it though...), so I think he might be just misguided townie, your posting and now your very weak counter attack on me made of empty accusations and missing the point makes me feel you are very likely scum.

----

Oh, and about me L-1ing again - I'm not afraid of anything. It just happened again, that my scum suspect is at L-2, and if I find someone scummy... Why should I not vote for him/her? If Mae/Cirdua would be at L-1, and I wouldn't hear anything to clear them (claim, some really good points or whatever), I would've hammer without any doubt if there wouldn't be any important discussion going on.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Vi »

Full post:

etc. etc. etc. useless people justifying their uselessness instead of acting useful etc. etc. etc. BY THE WAY MAEMUKI-SCUM ISN'T AT L-1 ANY MORE etc. etc. Townies failing at being Townies etc. etc. generic whining etc.

Fake EDIT:
Or maybe not about the second-to-last part. Assuming for a moment that me, VP Baltar, and Lacey are Town - AND assuming that there are four scum in this game somehow some way - then there are only two Townies in the clusterfrick that is Everyone Else. Right now my picks are DRK and Col.Cat. I'm willing to accept the possibility that I'm wrong in that department, but there's no particular reason to do that unless I get the impression that someone else in that group is remotely Town.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP:
Vi 368 wrote:but there's no particular reason to do that unless I get the impression that someone else in that group is remotely
likely to be
Town.
Subtle difference.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Lacey »

Just a general question for the more experienced players. I've run into low levels of enthusiasm except from 2-3 players in nearly all of my games, with 50%+ of the players lurking. Is this normal? It's a let down. :(
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Yeah, generally every game has at least 2-3 lurkers per mini game. Sometimes more. Game without replacement is very rare, and happened only once to me. Remember, that sometimes it's not really their fault though...
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Col.Cathart wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Col is still my another scum in my book, i felt he was scummy on day 1 and nothing has changed today so far.

Col... with 2 kills in the night, that does indicate more than one killing team/roles... its not speculation its fact, and your suspicion on me is OMGUS as I have been suspecting you since day 1.
OMGUS? Really... Of all things to say... Unless I was drunk while reading the meaning of OMGUS, it's voting someone only because someone voted them. I presented you the reasons to vote you. You disagree with them, that's pretty normal (I would be surprised if you wouldn't), but that doesn't change the fact I am voting you for my own reasons, which are not 'you voted me'. Hell you didn't even vote me, so why I should even bother with OMGUSing? Makes no sense at all. Empty accusation, typical for scum.
Col, I see OMGUS as not only voting your voter, but also accusing someone who has accused you. Maybe not OMGUS in the conventional sense but still borderline OMGUS, at least thats how I have always seen it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

And with that ,sorry but I am off on my weekend V/LA as I do not get PC access as much during weekends. Cols response avoided what I had mentioned about him, putting each wagon at -1 so

vote: Col Cathart
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”