POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

:roll:

Whatever floats your boat, Jack.

The fact that this derailed the thread into this junk and Sens has opted to pull the "this is an absolute lie" well.

Vote Count 21: Lynch

Starbuck - 1 - PaltryExcuse
xvart - 4 - Budja, Kmd4390, FeFiFoFum, Anon
Anon - 1 - Elscouta
xofelf -
- SensFan, Drippereth, Papa Zito, xvart, SpyreX
Jack - 2 - curiouskarmadog, Steam-Powered Shovel
Cyberbob - 2 - Cobalt, Iecerint
Papa Zito - 1 - ooba
Cobalt - 2 - Cyberbob, Starbuck
Steam-Powered Shovel - 3 - farside22, SocioPath, MehPlusRawr
FeFiFoFum - 1 - J-Scope
Ooba - 1 - Elmocrates
Elscouta - 1 - Jack

Not Voting (1): xofelf

With 25 players alive it'll take 13 to lynch and 13 to no-Lynch.

There are no players in the
Halls of Mandos
, so right now there are no
Revive
or
Destroy
counts.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by SensFan »

Don't blame me for the fact that, when under pressure, xofelf decided to lie to cover her ass.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Jack »

SpyreX wrote::roll:

Whatever floats your boat, Jack.

The fact that this derailed the thread into this junk and Sens has opted to pull the "this is an absolute lie" well.
I don't believe your :roll: is genuine. I don't think your "sigh" was either.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Then vote.

Ooba, right now, is a pretty sweet lynch but thats not happening with this fat cloud of smoke floating overhead.

It needs to stop, one way or another.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Uwa, this is crazy.

@ J, yeah, I replaced xofelf in Twilight D2 when she'd made like 4 posts or something really absurd like that. We were town (VT).

Thread needs xofelf to come post.

Hi @ Nacho.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

Pardon me for having a couple days of hell IRL where i barely touch a computer.
I will address all the concerns and such once i get home. I have to go and catch the bus.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by J-Scope »

Mod: Can you prod KMD?

He's been on the site this week, but mostly in GD and Mish-Mash. Hey KMD, did you forget about the thread or are you just busy?

---------------------------
Elscouta wrote:Oh. That's interesting. Are you claiming that she is conciously lying? Xofelf, would you also say that SensFan is lying on this last quote?
Is this the first time you've heard him claim she was lying? I think it was first brought up last week sometime, so how did you miss it before?

Steam-Powered Shovel:
Post 83 - Calls the Els wagon dumb without saying why. I think it allows him to ignore a large part of the discussion as a way to fly under the radar.
@SPS: Why did you think the Els wagon was dumb?

Post 108 - Pushes a random wagon as far as page 5, when most people were out of the random voting stage. That allows him to keep from posting content, but his honesty in calling it a random wagon increases his visibility for doing something that anyone can jump on and criticize when other people are already scumhunting. I don't see the benefit for doing it as scum.

FFFF looks more inactive than lurker to me, based on msutils search. Faraday and I just can't agree on a vote :D
Though I can see Jack as town more and more, like after his Els vote.
Meh needs to acknowledge that there's other people in the game, and not just give a read on one player. And he calls SPS out for not scumhunting. Meh's content is Meh.
Welcome to the game Nachomamma!
Anon needs to get internets and explain his other reads. Elvis is obv town tho.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
Míriel Therindë
Míriel Therindë
Townie
Míriel Therindë
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by M├¡riel Therind├½ »

Kmd4390 has been prodded; all votecounts have been updated.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by xofelf »

okay.. first things first. other than this uproar, i have said a few other things, not necessarily of huge importance, but they are there none the less.
Also, i apologize for how hard this may be to read for some people, but i'm writing this exactly how i'm thinking it.

I have not lied about anything. I have read games of Sens that i did not play with him. I'm not going to be so petty as to go through conversation logs to prove that he mentioned and suggested i read them. That's stupid. Neither am i going to link them. I never said games that were
finished
. On GNE there was one game that we played, no it never finished, but i asked the mod for roles after it was apparent that the game had ended and i wanted to know. Yes you have talked to me about games. Not while they were ongoing, but quite a few afterwards. Unless you have a perfect memory of every single thing you have said over the phone or via IM, you have no 100% guarantee that you never said anything. And we both know it isn't the first time you've forgotten something you've said and i've shown you where you did. I have not based what i've said on how differently you play. It is based on how you
react
. Those are two totally different things to me. I'm not talking strategy or anything like that. I'm talking the thought process behind reactions. It's psychology, not logic. Also, i have never said that you were scum. I said i did not like the way you were playing. That doesn't automatically mean that it makes you scum. Not remotely. Even with how you are acting now, that doesn't MAKE you scum no matter how much i fucking hate it. Other than your reactions to me(which are exactly how they are IRL when we disagree, or either of us thinks the other is lying), you haven't said anything to anyone else, so i do not have anything which says scum or town. And i never said i did at this moment.
If most people think that all of this makes me scummy, than so be it. There's not much i can do about it anyways. I don't control the way anyone thinks or interprets what i say or what they believe i was thinking.

Unless simple clarification is needed, and i mean simple, one paragraph maybe clarification, i am done focusing on this. It's not doing anything for this game other than dragging the day out.

Now, i think someone asked me whom i thought was scum(my) at the moment. And at the moment, that list consists of:
Jack
Dripper
and that's only scummy. Jack more than Dripper. With Jack i've pointed out what was making me wary. I've yet to have a chance to do the same with her, and i'm going to have to find where it was, but it was something small that didn't necessarily scream scum, just more of 'why the hell...'

Oh, also.. not lurking, just been busy. I have school which is almost over, i need to find a new place to live, i'm roughly 4 months pregnant... the list goes on... so lots going on, and i only pop on here once a day if i can.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Cobalt »

unvote vote xofelf
hatersgonnahate.gif
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Cobalt wrote:
unvote vote xofelf
XD

Waiting for a reaction from the mighty Elmocrates.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Jack »

That's a scummy post...those suspicions are all you've got? They're terrible.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

xofelf wrote:Something about Jack just doesn't seem right. Something about the way he posts seems a little off to me. I don't know if it's just how he always is, or just my reaction to him as i've never played with him before. Just there's something i can't quite put my finger on.
xofelf wrote:About Jack, i think it's the way he posts as if he's a bystander rather than actually playing. I don't understand why, but that's pushing my scum button slightly. FoS: Jack
These are your prior statements about Jack. Is this what you were thinking of when you mentioned reasons you listed? What makes Jack a "bystander?"

As for everything else... O.o
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by SensFan »

So your super 'meta' on me, that doesn't rely on logic, strategy, or differences in my play, comes from the one game we were both alive in, unnamed games on MS, and an off-site game that was abandonned and I posted a grand total of 9 times in? You still haven't given a single example of my scumplay that you've seen.

This has panicked-scum bullshit written all over it.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Budja »

Too many pages :P.

I almost hate to say it, but I do agree that Jack is giving of a weird town-vibe.

I don't get the xofelf hate (besides the lurking of course), still that post is useless. Less fuss over the 'lying' thing, more content.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Elmocrates »

I don't like this. Don't like it at all.

Lets get some links up in har, Xof. I'm sick of all this talking around the games in question bullcrap.

I'm getting queezy feelings from literally every aspect of this thing.

@Sens: how would you have expected a town Xofelf to react to this kind of pressure?
Zito wrote: Waiting for a reaction from the mighty Elmocrates.
?

Am I getting set up the bomb?

-crates
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

xofelf, I really wish you hadn't bought into the garbage posting that has been the last few pages but whatever. I see a reaction to a wagon that formed as a result of irrelevant and offtopic posting... that is itself 90% offtopic/10% scumhunting. And the scumhunting consists entirely of a gut read.

Come up with something better or die.
Unvote, Vote: xofelf
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Also I would appreciate it if people would
stop arguing over meta
. I wasn't joking about the last few pages being garbage.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by SensFan »

Elmocrates wrote:@Sens: how would you have expected a town Xofelf to react to this kind of pressure?
TownElf wrote:You're right, Sens, I was mistaken. I thought I had a meta on you, but now that you mention it, I don't remember where I would have gotten the scumread from, I must be confusing a game someone else played with you.
or else
TownElf wrote:Actually, Sens, you're wrong. I've seen you as Town [link]here[/link], [link]here[/link], and [link]here[/link]; and I've seen you as Scum [link]here[/link], [link]here[/link], and [link]here[/link].
Not
ScumElf wrote:I'm not lying, I swear! Do you remember everything you've ever done in your life? No, I'm not going to bring up quotes, but I'm not lying! I do have a meta on you, it just doesn't involve logic, strategy, or differences in your play!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Cyberbob wrote: Also I would appreciate it if people would stop arguing over meta. I wasn't joking about the last few pages being garbage.
This.

This is the best post.

Elf can put up or get a ropin'
Show

Proud member of BaM
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Post by Elscouta »

[quote=J-Scope]Is this the first time you've heard him claim she was lying? I think it was first brought up last week sometime, so how did you miss it before?[/quote]

Misrepresenting subjective things (meta...) is very different from lying on concrete things. It is possible that two town players have different views on a subjective fact. Lying is quite different.

I don't buy xofelf last post, especially the "oh, it was game that almost had finished [in last October probably], but i can't link to them because well, let's move on, ok?"
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by ooba »

239: @CyberbobDoes not follow up with a vote on a player who in his own words "misrepresented, twisted, overreacted to and outright invented some of my words."

268: @Starbuck
starbuck wrote:So why would you need to place more pressure on someone if you didn't even read through the game to see why he was being voted in the first place?
I did go back - read and unvote when I did not agree with the reasons of the wagon. But even so, pressure in the interim is good. If the wagon had started due to a strong enough reason, its good. even if its for a silly reason, there's always the chance the person might slip. It's more useful than a random vote.
starbuck wrote:
ooba wrote:Whats wrong with serious votes in RVS stage - we get over random voting faster and actual discussion can start
FOS: Starbuck
That is not what I was saying at all. Nice misrepresentation.
Well what exactly were you trying to say? I've reproduced your earlier post below.
starbuck wrote:Are serious votes really being placed about the first RVS post in the game?
Instead of questioning the person suspected, overreaction and opportunism reign.
271\272: @CKD, @Steam-Powered-Shovels - Two suspicious jumps on Jack. SPS more scummy than CKD

295: @elscotua: Wow, the reasoning for wanting to lynch Anon just sucks. Smells of OMGUS to me.

299: @SF: Defense of SPS suspicious here. Why not wait for SPS to answer his own attackers?

308: @Papa-Zito: Some content with a promise to follow up on more.
Unvote.

316: @Papa Zito: OMGUS? Iecerint never attacked you?

366: @Iecerint\Papa Zito - "Secret towntell"?
I also realized that Papa Zito did not replay to Iecerint's post 318 where he enquires about the OMGUS
Iecerint does not follow up here either

425: @elscouta: Seems to have tunnel vision on Anon. Does not strongly attack any other player

- Zero scumhunting. (Jack and Dip - that's all you have?)
- Too many Ate's for me
- And you haven't voted for a single person in the entire day except RVS
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:Elmocrates, lying would definitely be bad play from xofelfscum, but I really can't imagine town making that comment.
Assuming Sens is scum & lying, why?
Cyberbob wrote:Also I would appreciate it if people would stop arguing over meta. I wasn't joking about the last few pages being garbage.
Which people? Which posts (numbers) do you think are really bad?
xofelf wrote:On GNE there was one game that we played
Where is GNE? Can you please link to the game, or if not then tell me where it was? Or at least give some indication that this game is really out there. Because if you're telling the truth, putting that game in front of us is absolutely your best move at the moment. I mean, it should be really really easy to prove that Sens is lying right now, and getting a guaranteed scum lynch should make you ecstatic, right?
xofelf wrote:Oh, also.. not lurking, just been busy. I have school which is almost over, i need to find a new place to live, i'm roughly 4 months pregnant... the list goes on... so lots going on, and i only pop on here once a day if i can.
I sympathise, I really do, but equally you signed up for a game with 10 day deadlines. We've got about four and a half days until deadline. If you're telling the truth, we really really need to hear more from you, soon.

In particular it would be useful if you quoted some of what Sens is saying and posted "HE IS LYING" or something totally unambiguous.
Budja wrote:Less fuss over the 'lying' thing, more content.
Muh, loosely this, although it applies to both partially. The frustrating part is that even if we lynch one and they flip scum, we won't actually know much of anything about their buddies, since thus far we haven't got either of them to comment on anyone else. They're hardly unique in that, but considering the best bet seems to be lynch one of the two, it's more of a big deal. I'm more concerned about xofelf since she's currently the front runner.

A list of players & your reads on them, even vaguely, would be nice.

Elmo
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I like where this wagon is going.
ooba wrote:316: @Papa Zito: OMGUS? Iecerint never attacked you?
He voted me in 310.
ooba wrote:366: @Iecerint\Papa Zito - "Secret towntell"?
Eh? Why's this directed at me?

Plus I thought that conversation already happened.
ooba wrote:I also realized that Papa Zito did not replay to Iecerint's post 318 where he enquires about the OMGUS
Iecerint does not follow up here either
Well, see above. I don't think anyone takes OMGUS seriously anymore anyway.
Elmocrates wrote:?

Am I getting set up the bomb?
You (one of you?) has been something of an elf apologist. I wanted to see your reaction to elf's terrible post.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:32 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Papa Zito wrote:You (one of you?) has been something of an elf apologist.
Based on what? I don't think that's true at all.

Elmo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”