Mind Screw Mafia 4 (Day 4, Two More Dead!)

Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@ani: You realize that you've quoted a role PM that implies you want the items in order to destroy them, right? You're not getting items. Consider yourself lucky you aren't dead already.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kairyuu wrote:@ani: You realize that you've quoted a role PM that implies you want the items in order to destroy them, right? You're not getting items. Consider yourself lucky you aren't dead already.
I never watched Lord of The Rings. But seriously, they don't dissapear.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@ani:
ani's posted role PM wrote:Welcome to Mind Screw Mafia 4, animorpherv1. You are Frodo (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King), a hobbit rogue skilled in collecting and
disposing of dangerous items
. The Valar dispatched you here in order to bring some order to this chaotic realm by
removing some dangerous items
That's the flavor YOU posted. The bold directly conflicts with what you've said. If you're talking out of your ass then you might want to ask Tar first. If you actually claim to have confirmation that this happens, I want you to point me to the section of your quoted role PM where this information is given, because I'm not seeing it.

tl;dr: You're still lying.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Kairyuu wrote:@ani:
ani's posted role PM wrote:Welcome to Mind Screw Mafia 4, animorpherv1. You are Frodo (from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King), a hobbit rogue skilled in collecting and
disposing of dangerous items
. The Valar dispatched you here in order to bring some order to this chaotic realm by
removing some dangerous items
That's the flavor YOU posted. The bold directly conflicts with what you've said. If you're talking out of your ass then you might want to ask Tar first. If you actually claim to have confirmation that this happens, I want you to point me to the section of your quoted role PM where this information is given, because I'm not seeing it.

tl;dr: You're still lying.
You could've asked me that at about 4 PM EST when I hadn't cleaned out my inbox with the Role PM in it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Maemuki »

animorpherv1 wrote:You could've asked me that at about 4 PM EST when I hadn't cleaned out my inbox with the Role PM in it.
After Dramonic dies...no. There must be some merciful soul out there. I like to believe that the merciful soul is going to kill you.

Besides, why do people erase their role PMs anyway?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Page 26

Shotty, when someone has an ability and doesn't want to say what, it's generally not in the best interest of the town to try and figure out what it is unless you think that player is scum.

Az popping in to vote ani, but doing nothing else is scummy.

Hmm. Why did Kinetic die? Scum worried about his ability? I'd say DT, Mae, or Snow, but none of them posted around that time. Maybe Shotty?

Page 27

Weird. Sera's item went to Plum and she doesn't know why. Must be a role that can take an item and give it to someone else.

Kairyuu, I think you are misreading the location thing. Couldn't someone whose location is scumchat have killed him? (Kairyuu, Cobalt, Shotty, Tar if I'm not mistaken). This is really starting to look like Shotty killed Kinetic and if he did, I'd like to know why.

Page 28

Kairyuu, you say Ani is harmless, but knowing that he faked his win condition, there's a chance that he fakeclaimed entirely and has abilities that we didn't see. It's not a stretch at all that he could be an SK who erased the ability to kill from his Role PM when he posted it.

Starbuck, do your answers get PM'd to you?
You should be asking things like when the deadline is or how many scum there are.
(Just saw that it can only be yes/no questions.) Are you allowed to ask "Is Player X town?"

Page 29

Mae, "that's not usually how it works" in a Tar game? Seriously?

Ok, DT has damning results on Dramonic. Awesome. He dies tomorrow.

Dramonic's response is bad enough that I want to lynch him over the claimed neutral.
Unvote, Vote Dramonic

Page 30

Kairyuu targeting Tar makes no sense.

Oh. Shotty wasn't in scumchat when kinetic died. So much for that theory. lol neither was Kairyuu apparently. So that theory can COMPLETELY be thrown out then lol.

I'm gonna finish the read I guess since I'm so close.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Page 31

Mae and Kairyuu going back and forth about Kairyuu's role is pointless.

Ani, you aren't town. We can't trust you.

Page 32

Kairyuu is right about Ani. His role PM contradicts what he is saying. This is why he needs to be lynched after Dramonic.

Post 778, Ani, if your Role PM isn't in your inbox, and ytou have no access to it, doesn't that imply that the one you posted isn't your actual role?
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Cobalt »

hey FF, as much as awe love reading summaries of the entire game, feel free to say some stuff other people haven't already said, bro
hatersgonnahate.gif
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Flava Flave wrote:Post 778, Ani, if your Role PM isn't in your inbox, and ytou have no access to it, doesn't that imply that the one you posted isn't your actual role?
*facepalm*
I posted a TOWN role PM, and later (same page) claimed NEUTRAL. Obviously not.

Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Cobalt wrote:hey FF, as much as awe love reading summaries of the entire game, feel free to say some stuff other people haven't already said, bro
Meh, I was catching up. Stuff was bound to have been said already. Now I'm caught up, so I can post what I see and it should be more original.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Cobalt »

uh, did someone hammer dramonic, lolz?
hatersgonnahate.gif
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Flava Flave »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:Post 778, Ani, if your Role PM isn't in your inbox, and ytou have no access to it, doesn't that imply that the one you posted isn't your actual role?
*facepalm*
So the item hunter PM you posted isn't just your role with a changed win condition?
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Cobalt wrote:uh, did someone hammer dramonic, lolz?
Probably. Someone said L-1 and someone else voted then I voted.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Flava Flave wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
*facepalm*
So the item hunter PM you posted isn't just your role with a changed win condition?
I claimd TOWN Item Hunter, and then claimed NEUTRAL Item Hunter. My role PM is said to be "different from the standard" if I remember crrectly.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Cobalt »

ani, what is your role?
hatersgonnahate.gif
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Flava Flave »

So it shouldn't be a problem that the role PM isn't in your inbox if you posted it.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:28 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Cobalt wrote:ani, what is your role?
Have you even been watchung? I'm Neutral Item Hunter.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Cobalt »

Everyone raise your hand if you think ani is telling the truth.
hatersgonnahate.gif
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Flava Flave wrote:So it shouldn't be a problem that the role PM isn't in your inbox if you posted it.
For the last time, IT'S NOT THE EXACT SAME. It's a tad different, because I deleted some stuff, and added some, but it's mostly the same.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Cobalt »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Flava Flave wrote:So it shouldn't be a problem that the role PM isn't in your inbox if you posted it.
For the last time, IT'S NOT THE EXACT SAME. It's a tad different, because I deleted some stuff, and added some, but it's mostly the same.
what was added and what was deleted?
hatersgonnahate.gif
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Cobalt wrote:Everyone raise your hand if you think ani is telling the truth.
I'm assuming I'm not allowed to raise my hand.

If I can *raise*

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Cobalt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
That's the bit I don't remember.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Cobalt »

Cobalt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
answer dis, foo'
hatersgonnahate.gif
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Cobalt »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
That's the bit I don't remember.
criminy
hatersgonnahate.gif
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Cobalt »