Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Jack »

Does anyone smell the blood of an Englishman? I haven't for a while.

Vote Count 14: Lynch

Starbuck - 1 - PaltryExcuse
Drippereth - 1 - SocioPath
xvart - 4 - Budja, Kmd4390, FeFiFoFum, Anon
Anon - 1 - Elscouta
MehPlusRawr - 1 - Papa Zito
xofelf - 2 - SensFan, Drippereth
Jack -
- SpyreX, J-Scope, curiouskarmadog, Steam-Powered Shovel, Elmocrates
Cyberbob - 2 - Cobalt, Jack
Papa Zito - 2 - ooba, Iecerint
Cobalt - 3 - Cyberbob, Starbuck, xvart
Steam-Powered Shovel - 1 - farside22
Not Voting (2): MehPlusRawr, xofelf

With 25 players alive it'll take 13 to lynch and 13 to no-Lynch.

There are no players in the
Halls of Mandos
, so right now there are no
Revive
or
Destroy
counts.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by xofelf »

So wait, you don't want anyone to mention that you and i dated or you'll replace out of the game? Considering that you're using it to discredit what i'm saying, and twisting my words like you always did, i rather think that would be more enjoyable for a game i waited months to play. But i'm guessing that now you're going to stick around just to make the game unenjoyable to me, or have you moved past that stage?
If you're going to say i'm insulting you, at least have something more solid than "indirectly" because i'm asking you to clear something up that i did not understand. And now, yes, you may say i'm insulting you, but at least i'm being direct about it rather than the jabs you just threw me.
And if it wasn't for my current boyfriend, i would be saying much worse that would either get me replaced or temporarily banned. Don't push me.

And that is all i'm going to say on the matter.

About Jack, i think it's the way he posts as if he's a bystander rather than actually playing. I don't understand why, but that's pushing my scum button slightly.
FoS: Jack
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Drippereth »

I want to lynch xofelf real bad right now. All this out of game drama is a mega distraction, and scum loves a distraction. Possibly to distract from a buddy being in danger of being lynched.
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:57 am

Post by J-Scope »

gonna catch up on w/e i've missed.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

Drippereth wrote:All this out of game drama is a mega distraction
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
J-Scope
J-Scope
Goon
J-Scope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 am

Post by J-Scope »

Iecerint wrote:EBWOP: nvm. Hi, Faraday. <3
'Ello baby.
Elscouta wrote:Xvart is using bad logic and wrong analogies in most of his posts, but i'm not sure if it is town bad logic or scum one.
Is he? I'd like some examples.

Ooba's hop onto the xvart wagon was lolz.

Budja's 136 looks like someone who just wants to throw out a few general comments on the game but doesn't really care to scumhunt.
You've just quoted my point. They are exactly identical in the property I stated: they're not inherently town. Suspecting someone on the basis they performed an action with that property is nonsensical. Which is the point.
Yes, but it's pretty clear to me from the initial vote that xvart found it scummy, and not just 'not inherently town'. I also thought this was apparent, hence my confusion at such a ridiculous example.
So far the only thing I have to say is, breadcrumbing your role if you're a cop is stupid.
inb4 shitstorm.
What in the blue blazes does that statement have to do with anything Jack?

If you THOUGHT you saw it from someone this game, why would you make any mention of it?'

If not from this game... why?
Have you played w/ Jack before? I know you hate meta ETC but this seems like the sort of comment he'd make. It's probably not even game specific at a guess.

Post 184 is good.

I don't like Icerint. He seems off. I respectfully disagree w/ Jahudo's vote on Jack too.

Xofelf continues to talk about Sens and only sens. I want her stance on..anything else. And I've not seen it. Hey xofelf who do you find scummy? Top 3?

Hey Cobalt are you scum? I'm jw and would really like an answer.
Where's fefifofum btw. He put a vote on xvart and disappeared.
I wish J-Scope would have gone into a bit more detail about why he has a town read on xvart in Post 99. He does put into words rather nicely my feeling about xofelf's post however.
Sorry I usually don't go into too much detail on town reads, it's mostly gut. Basically I've liked all his responses and I don't think they've been scummy. Some of the votes on him look bad too. I've modded him twice (he was town both times) and I like to think I can read him pretty well.

Bolding mine. No, we don't want this info. It should have never come up and shouldn't be discussed now. This reeks of scum trying to spring up a discussion about who a townie thought might be a power role. Basically, extended rolefishing.

I'd vote you on this alone if the xvart wagon wasn't so good.
Xvart wagon is a bad wagon. Also in what way is that rolefishing? Taken the whole context of the paragraph and not just the bolded makes it clear what Jah is saying.

Content is such a buzzword.

Cobalt isn't particularly playing different from the game I saw him as town in.
He's far less active than both games I've played with him, I'm not sure.how he plays as scum.

I'm bored taking notes. Gonna finish reading the game and switch the vote though.
I'm going to give everyone fair warning right now. Any more mention of the fact xofelf and I dated, and I replace out. No ifs, ands, or buts.
BUT...

Scumlist
fefifofum
budja
icerint

spyrex/papa zito/xofelf are all posibillites too.

unvote vote fefifofum

I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN, Jack.

starbuck might be scum too actually. might need to review that a bit later. unsure on cobalt. cyberbob's posts look okay after the odd first one actually.
This is the hydra account for Jahudo and Faraday.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 am

Post by SensFan »

Drippereth wrote:I want to lynch xofelf real bad right now. All this out of game drama is a mega distraction, and scum loves a distraction. Possibly to distract from a buddy being in danger of being lynched.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:23 am

Post by Papa Zito »

SensFan wrote:
Drippereth wrote:I want to lynch xofelf real bad right now. All this out of game drama is a mega distraction, and scum loves a distraction. Possibly to distract from a buddy being in danger of being lynched.
Well hell. Less talking, more doing then.

unvote: MehPlusRawr
vote: xofelf

J-Scope wrote:starbuck might be scum too actually. might need to review that a bit later.
? Looking forward to this.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

Aren't you always looking forward to that PZ?

But since Faraday is a part of that hydra and Faraday always finds me scummy, it's not surprising, really.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm looking forward to it now because I have a town read on you for once.

Which is weird, but yeah.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Jack »

Starbuck wrote:Aren't you always looking forward to that PZ?

But since Faraday is a part of that hydra and Faraday always finds me scummy, it's not surprising, really.
I see what you mean. The only reason he finds you scummy is because he always does (not because you're scummy), that must be annoying :x
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

Post by SensFan »

Papa Zito wrote:
SensFan wrote:
Well hell. Less talking, more doing then.

unvote: MehPlusRawr
vote: xofelf
Both Drip and I have our votes on scumfelf already.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

Wagoning may not be a scumtell, but pushing a pointless wagon is anti-town, and wagoning instead of scumhunting is anti-town. :X
I think I'm back. Mafiascum just became 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:11 am

Post by xvart »

Budja wrote:
xvart wrote:I would be interested in running up another wagon and see if Budja jumps on it, too.
You can't help but misrep, can you.
How did I misrepresent you? I didn't even make a direct comment about you or say Budja does this or Budja does that. A little defensive?
MehPlusRawr wrote:Wagoning may not be a scumtell, but pushing a pointless wagon is anti-town, and wagoning instead of scumhunting is anti-town. :X
To which wagon(s) are you referring?

Unvote
Vote: xofelf

I feel that xofelf is only focusing on things that are irrelevant to the game and a singular meta-read that may or not be beneficial. And claiming you could say things to get modkilled/replaced isn't exactly in the town's best interest.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Jack »

Ooh, I really don't like xvart now. That post is terrible. Maybe I should do something more useful with my vote.

unvote, vote:xvart
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Cyberbob »

I would lay a vote on xofelf but it'd just be a pressure vote (I don't think her uselessness has progressed to the point where it's actually scummy); I'll stick with Cobalt for now but I will be keenly watching xofelf's reaction to the votes she's picked up so far.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

Secret towntell on Jack, unless he wants to correct me.

I agree with his take on xvart's post, but I want to reread him before I do that.
Unvote; Vote: Cyberbob
, since Jack's situation clarifies things there.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Why doesn't this post read "I want to lynch xofelf or Sens right now"? I do wish both would post more and about someone who isn't the other, though.
xvart wrote:It is not that I think scum are necessarily more likely to joke about being scum; but I believe that town is less likely than scum to joke about it. Additionally, scum couldn’t be that stupid to do something like that, so it could give the perfect cover for a scum to slide through like that.
I still have yet to receive anything resembling an explanation for this. Why are town less likely to do that, and why do scum want "cover" to "slide through" by doing something that (apparently) does nothing but attract attention?

Faraday: If you still care, I suggest you read the exchange between me and xvart again.

Bored now. :|

Elmo
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Elmocrates wrote:Possibly to distract from a buddy being in danger of being lynched.
I don't like this, actually. So who exactly would this buddy be, and why are you just saying this without investigating it? This looks like you found a cheap way to throw suspicion on someone.

Elmo
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Iecerint wrote:since Jack's situation clarifies things there.
Expand on this please.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Iecerint »

Secret towntell is secret. As for its effect, I no longer think Jack is probable scum, so his role in the mess involving you is clearer and no longer scummy. Before, I had problems interpreting his behavior.
MehPlusRawr
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
MehPlusRawr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:35 am

Post by MehPlusRawr »

xvart wrote:
MehPlusRawr wrote:t;]Wagoning may not be a scumtell, but pushing a pointless wagon is anti-town, and wagoning instead of scumhunting is anti-town. :X
To which wagon(s) are you referring?
The SensFan one that SPS was on.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 am

Post by xvart »

Elmocrates wrote:
xvart wrote:It is not that I think scum are necessarily more likely to joke about being scum; but I believe that town is less likely than scum to joke about it. Additionally, scum couldn’t be that stupid to do something like that, so it could give the perfect cover for a scum to slide through like that.
I still have yet to receive anything resembling an explanation for this. Why are town less likely to do that, and why do scum want "cover" to "slide through" by doing something that (apparently) does nothing but attract attention?
Sorry if I missed your question somewhere. Town would be less likely to do it because it draws unnecessary scrutiny for something that gains no benefit; and, despite that scrutiny it can easily be brushed off by saying "no scum would do that." Basically I believe it is an avoidable but easily dismissed scrutiny that would have more benefit to scum if they passed.
Kmd4390 wrote:Because they know that town is going to realize that no scum in their right mind would do it, so the player who does it must be town. So you do it for town points.
Rereading I just realized that this comment I attacked Kmd was not in reference to the scum buddies but random voting instead, so it is now obvious to me that I did drastically misquote Kmd. My apologies and a full retraction.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

This page is the worst page.

Date-gate needs to go. Not in the OMG ONE MUST BE SCUM, but nonetheless this needs to be stopped dead immediately.

And now Ice understands Jack? God, the memos I miss.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Cobalt »

SpyreX wrote:....

This page is the worst page.

Date-gate needs to go. Not in the OMG ONE MUST BE SCUM, but nonetheless this needs to be stopped dead immediately.

And now Ice understands Jack? God, the memos I miss.
try voting cyberbob, it's very therapeutic
hatersgonnahate.gif

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”