ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 am

Post by wolframnhart »

CryMeARiver wrote:
farside22 wrote:
MrSuave has been targeted for breaking rule 10. I found bv310 not as bad but on warning that he could be next.
What happens to him?
I believe rule 10 states:
10) If I catch people lurking or posting just to post so they don’t get caught by me will end up with a post restriction that will result in much chaos and not be helpful. I do this because posting crap is not helpful.
So it seems he will have a post restriction that will not help whichever side he may be on since it doesn't specify in the rule.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

iLord wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
iLord wrote:
CMAR wrote:Yes, I must have missed this one: I think there is only one thing that could have changed my mind and that is the suggestion of an SK. When I said I didn't think they recruited the first time, I don't think an SK ran across my mind. At that point I think I was only thinking of the fact that they could recruit and kill.
That's what I had thought - and that's why I take issue with this. This is not a townie mindset that you're using. A town player would look at the evidence and draw a conclusion. What you're doing here is the complete opposite - you first assumed that you wanted to argue that RECK was town, then after I explained why that's unlikely, you scrambled together arguments (Such as the SK one that you didn't consider before) to support your conclusion.
You did not change my mindset. I still think that Reck is possibly town as the evidence throughout the game goes well with his investigations. I scrambled together no arguments. When people questioned me and suggested new possibilities, I responded to them.
I'm not saying your mindset - I'm saying that you came up with a conclusion first, and then looked for arguments to support your conclusion. You were the one to introduce the possibility of an SK, not anyone else so don't try and blame it on others.
ABR wrote:Maybe you weren't as certain about me as you tried to make it look.
That's admirable.

Pie wagon sucks, and no to massclaim.
SpyreX wrote:So, when tomorrow comes around and both of them are alive and we get another innocent we get to do this again - with another cult more likely than not.

I'm totally stoked.
The cult's probably getting a recruit tonight regardless of who we lynch. I can assure you that we can find enough votes to lynch RECK tomorrow.

At this point, I can't decide whether to lynch CMAR or RECK. Up until CMAR's recent posts, I was almost definitely leaning towards RECK, but CMAR's not doing so hot right now under pressure. Farside's taking action on MrSuave so there's no need to do anything there, and I anticipate that bv may follow a similar route. pie may be a little eager, but he's likely correct in that there's likely not going to be enough support for a counterwagon unless people really think CMAR is town. Between CMAR and RECk, I can say that I'd be happy whichever way.
I believe I have done relatively well since I haven't looked up Starbuck's IP address and murdered him for stupidity. I seriously have defended myself against everything I have seen. I am relatively active, I have made cases against people, I have defended everything against me, and I have done nothing relatively scummy, unless not being sure of what happened with the whole xReckx-Evilsnail thing is considered scummy. I have no idea what else to do. Heck, I've even breadcrumbed the biggest reason I shouldn't be lynched, yet no one caught it.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 am

Post by ODDin »

@iLord: you were voting for tate yourself on D1, which means you think the arguments on him were valid. Do you think they stopped being valid? Do you think pie dropped any towntells which help compensate for tate's behaviour?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Pie_is_good wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Can I get a TLDR on why we haven't lynched reckoner?
We're lynching him tomorrow. Gives us more info and has no significant drawback.
More info if he's town... but what are the chances of that?

Look... he's a zombielord for crying out loud. There seems to be speculation that there is more than once zombielord out there... but we really don't know what we're dealing with and who has the power to recruit and whatnot. In a cult game, where the fuckers multiply, we need to lynch scum ASAP.

What are the possibilities where reck is town?
1)ES is scum
2)Scum busdriver

If ES is scum, let's find out now so that we know to lynch him tomorrow.

And I think a scum busdriver is extremely unlikely. I mean... zombie cult recruiter busdriver?? WTF. Probably not.

So let's lynch reckoner and dance on his grave.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

elvis_knits wrote:
Pie_is_good wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Can I get a TLDR on why we haven't lynched reckoner?
We're lynching him tomorrow. Gives us more info and has no significant drawback.
More info if he's town... but what are the chances of that?

Look... he's a zombielord for crying out loud. There seems to be speculation that there is more than once zombielord out there... but we really don't know what we're dealing with and who has the power to recruit and whatnot. In a cult game, where the fuckers multiply, we need to lynch scum ASAP.

What are the possibilities where reck is town?
1)ES is scum
2)Scum busdriver

If ES is scum, let's find out now so that we know to lynch him tomorrow.

And I think a scum busdriver is extremely unlikely. I mean... zombie cult recruiter busdriver?? WTF. Probably not.

So let's lynch reckoner and dance on his grave.
I am slowly being convinced into an xReckx lynch. If elvis_knits turns zombie cult recruiter busdriver, I will laugh out loud. Then I will find him IP address and murder him :lol:
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

“Okay, well, you’re dead. Which is unusual, because we don’t normally see this much activity in a dead person.” – Dr. Bronson (My Boyfriend’s Back, 1993)

CMAR (5) animorpherv1, xRECKONERx, Pie_is_good, iLord, Starbuck
xRECKONERx (6) evilsnail, MrSuave , elvis_knits, Albert B. Rampage, spyrex, Grimmy
MrSuave (2) CryMeARiver, Wolframnhart
Pie (2) ODDin, SlySly

Not voting

bv310

Day 3 deadline is April 9th, 10:30am PST
With 16 alive it will take 9 to lynch

@CMAR: Wolf is correct he received a post restriction and I hope by doing this and warning others that crap posting will stop.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by iLord »

CMAR wrote:I believe I have done relatively well since I haven't looked up Starbuck's IP address and murdered him for stupidity. I seriously have defended myself against everything I have seen. I am relatively active, I have made cases against people, I have defended everything against me, and I have done nothing relatively scummy, unless not being sure of what happened with the whole xReckx-Evilsnail thing is considered scummy. I have no idea what else to do. Heck, I've even breadcrumbed the biggest reason I shouldn't be lynched, yet no one caught it.
None of this is remotely relevant, except for maybe the breacrumbing part, which I urge to you to spit out.

My point is that you came up with a conclusion, and then drew arguments together to try and support it, and not vice versa, not that you're lurking or not contributing.
ODDin wrote:@iLord: you were voting for tate yourself on D1, which means you think the arguments on him were valid. Do you think they stopped being valid? Do you think pie dropped any towntells which help compensate for tate's behaviour?

I've explained this a few times now - In essence, I was voting tate because he needed to be lynched, not necessarily because the behavior he was exhibiting (refusing to answer questions for fear of giving incriminating answers) was exclusive to scum. We simply can't just give a bye to anyone not answering anything they don't feel like answering, because then everyone who wanted to could emulate him without repercussions and then we'd get no where.

pie replacing in removed concerns of tate refusing to answer questions and getting away with it. Arguably, as per my discussion with SlySly, tate's personality would make likely that he could've behaved the way he did regardless of his alignment (Still haven't gotten around to reading BB, where SlySly indicated that there was a scum with a personality very similar to tate's who did something similar).
E_K wrote:Look... he's a zombielord for crying out loud. There seems to be speculation that there is more than once zombielord out there... but we really don't know what we're dealing with and who has the power to recruit and whatnot. In a cult game, where the fuckers multiply, we need to lynch scum ASAP.
As much as I wouldn't mind lynching RECK today, this worry is probably unfounded. It's true that we don't know the specifics of the cult mechanic, but I daresay that they have some way of recruiting still if their Cult Leader is lynched Day 1.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

iLord wrote:
CMAR wrote:I believe I have done relatively well since I haven't looked up Starbuck's IP address and murdered him for stupidity. I seriously have defended myself against everything I have seen. I am relatively active, I have made cases against people, I have defended everything against me, and I have done nothing relatively scummy, unless not being sure of what happened with the whole xReckx-Evilsnail thing is considered scummy. I have no idea what else to do. Heck, I've even breadcrumbed the biggest reason I shouldn't be lynched, yet no one caught it.
None of this is remotely relevant, except for maybe the breacrumbing part, which I urge to you to spit out.

My point is that you came up with a conclusion, and then drew arguments together to try and support it, and not vice versa
, not that you're lurking or not contributing.
I was referring to Starbuck with the lurker part. I still don't understand that part. I first made arguments to why I thought xReckx is town because his investigations made sense. Then I made an argument about why I thought the cult had not recruited, but then I realized I hadn't thought of the possibility of an SK, so I included that. At the moment, I am slowly realizing that xReckx may have been scum who realized that he needed a big claim to save his ass and realized that bv310 and ODDin made sense as fake investigations. I still think that, especially with post restrictions, MrSuave would be the better lynch. He is a liability to the town and no one seems to actually be scumhunting per say.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

MrSuave would also be a viable lynch alternative.
green shirt thursdays
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

elvis_knits wrote:What are the possibilities where reck is town?
1)ES is scum
2)Scum busdriver
3) One or both are lying vanilla townies.

In which case they should be lynched regardless.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

HAY GUYS DID U HERE DAT

ABR WANNA LYNCH VANIRRA TOWNEEZ
green shirt thursdays
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm

If you lie about being a cop you deserved to be lynched because we have no way to know if you're a scum or not...

Dumbass.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I have to go to PT, but I will catch up later.

But...

CMAR - I AM A SHE, NOT A HE.

If you continue to refer to me as the opposite sex when the female symbol is under my name, and has been there since I have joined, I will not answer you any further and think that you are talking to someone else since it's so hard for you to look to the left.

Also, I'm not comfortable with the idea of someone looking up my ip. The fact that CMAR is even contemplating that bothers me.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Starbuck is looking more and more pro-town, I don't know what he is doing but it's working.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:If you lie about being a cop you deserved to be lynched because we have no way to know if you're a scum or not...

Dumbass.
green shirt thursdays
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

CMAR: you previously thought Reck was town because you hadn't considered the possibilty that he might have made up his investigation results? What?
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

Post by iLord »

CMAR wrote:I was referring to Starbuck with the lurker part. I still don't understand that part. I first made arguments to why I thought xReckx is town because his investigations made sense. Then I made an argument about why I thought the cult had not recruited, but then I realized I hadn't thought of the possibility of an SK, so I included that. At the moment, I am slowly realizing that xReckx may have been scum who realized that he needed a big claim to save his ass and realized that bv310 and ODDin made sense as fake investigations. I still think that, especially with post restrictions, MrSuave would be the better lynch. He is a liability to the town and no one seems to actually be scumhunting per say.
You thought RECK was town just because the targets he stated made sense? How is that difficult at all for the scum to pick two targets they've been scummy of? And you didn't even consider why scumES would do what he did, or whether the cult recruited anyone? Really?

You "realized" the possibility of an SK is misleading - when prompted on how ES could be doing what he did if he wasn't a recruit, you came up with two ways the cult could've successfully recruited, despite you stating before (Apart from its implications in the RECK argument) that it's unlikely for the cult to have recruited. You're gathering only evidence/arguments to fit your stated mindset and not drawing conclusions
from
the evidence/arguments.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

CryMeARiver wrote:I have posted a few jokes and some things that would be considered fluff, but unlike some I have actually been useful and have started and been part of discussion. The fact that you want to lynch me for this reason, yet are mad that I want to lynch a lurker myself is stupid and contradictory.
Where have you been useful? Sorry, but I haven't seen it.

CryMeARiver wrote:It is contradictory for the reason above. I have other suspects as well, MrSuave and Pie are just the top 2.
Those are the 2 of the easiest people, besides yourself, to be suspicious of in this game. How about some real cases?
CryMeARiver wrote:1. No I haven't been deflecting or taking forever to answer questions. I have answered everything asked of me that I know of.
2. In the few hours between the question asked to me and the time I answer it, I have a life that I maintain. I suggest you get the same. Yet I still answer questions.
Taking forever, as in, not answering until you feel you want to. Instead of answering right off. Things like that.

Also, I have a life. You obviously don't know me too well if you don't think I advocate about people's real life. If you are SO BUSY, post a V/LA.
CryMeARiver wrote:Such as? Also, provide reasoning for these suspects, not fluff that is not true like the above crap.
I have made my suspects known. I'm not re-listing them because you haven't paid attention or are too lazy to go back and read.

Also, berating people (such as stating that what people have said is crap, rather than rebutting it with fact) isn't going to get you far. Trust me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

CryMeARiver wrote: I have made cases against people
Where?
CryMeARiver wrote:I have defended everything against me.
Not really.
CryMeARiver wrote:I have done nothing relatively scummy
Lawl, you can't ascertain your own scumminess.
CryMeARiver wrote:Heck, I've even breadcrumbed the biggest reason I shouldn't be lynched, yet no one caught it.
iLord wrote:None of this is remotely relevant, except for maybe the breacrumbing part, which I urge to you to spit out.
Agreed.
CryMeARiver wrote:I first made arguments to why I thought xReckx is town because his investigations made sense. Then I made an argument about why I thought the cult had not recruited, but then I realized I hadn't thought of the possibility of an SK, so I included that. At the moment, I am slowly realizing that xReckx may have been scum who realized that he needed a big claim to save his ass and realized that bv310 and ODDin made sense as fake investigations.
Wow, wtf WIFOM.

I am sensing flailing.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Starbuck »

elvis_knits wrote:Look... he's a zombielord for crying out loud.
Do you have some kind of proof that the rest of us don't? Because this has not been proven.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Starbuck wrote:
Do you have some kind of proof that the rest of us don't? Because this has not been proven.
No, I have no proof, but ES does. ES claims that Reck targetted KMD (the NK) N1. Since we know that PR's die when a recruit attempt is made, it seems most likely that KMD died while trying to be recruited. Now, that doesn't mean other roles might not also target kmd for whatever reason. BUT Reck does not admit targetting KMD. Which means either KMD or ES is lying.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

Post by wolframnhart »

elvis_knits wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
No, I have no proof, but ES does. ES claims that Reck targetted KMD (the NK) N1. Since we know that PR's die when a recruit attempt is made, it seems most likely that KMD died while trying to be recruited. Now, that doesn't mean other roles might not also target kmd for whatever reason. BUT Reck does not admit targetting KMD. Which means either KMD or ES is lying.
I can see that, since I had the same stance when I voted Reck, but really now the only way to prove that right now is lynch one of them, which many are against today.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

But Reck claimed who he targeted BEFORE ES came out with his target. You don't think ES could have been waiting so that he could purposely contradict Reck?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't understand why we are putting off lynching one of them. We have to deal with the situation. I think the facts speak VERY strongly that ES is truthful and Reck is a zombielord. But even if the opposite is true... we need to find out ASAP.
Talk nerdy to me.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Starbuck wrote:But Reck claimed who he targeted BEFORE ES came out with his target. You don't think ES could have been waiting so that he could purposely contradict Reck?
Well that's pathetic i didn't even remember that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”