Mini 950: DCI Mafia (The Results Are In...)

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

/here
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm going to try something different from my meta, and Questions before RVS happens.

QUESTIONS:
  1. How much experience do you have playing mafia? Please include any off site forums which you play to.
  2. What would you say is your scum meta is?
  3. What would you say your town meta is?
  4. Someone just got quicklynched, and is town. What do you do?
  5. Same situation, but quicklynched is scum.
  6. Your #1 scum read got NK'ed last night, and you have no reads on anyone else, and it's LYLO. What do you do?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Um, you read the last one wrong.

NO READS.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:54 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Alright, answering my own Questions:
animorpherv1 wrote:I'm going to try something different from my meta, and Questions before RVS happens.

QUESTIONS:
  1. How much experience do you have playing mafia? Please include any off site forums which you play to.
    I started playing on ConquerClub.com, which is essentially a risk site w/ a forumn. I lost my password and came here. Then I found EM.com and startedplaying there, although I dissapear from that site randomly

2. What would you say is your scum meta is?
    IDK, I haven't played as scum in SOOOO LONG. Honestly, I draw lines of pro-town and lines of pro-scum roles, but I'm guessing it's similar to mytown meta.

3. What would you say your town meta is?
    I lurk more as town than as scum, and lurk untill I've either been prodded, or find something helpful.

4. Someone just got quicklynched, and is town. What do you do?
    Vote the target.

5. Same situation, but quicklynched is scum.
    Vote someone in the middle of the wagon, or someone syaing I don't think that wagon is a good idea.

6. Your #1 scum read got NK'ed last night, and you have no reads on anyone else, and it's LYLO. What do you do?
    ISO each player.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP: By #4 I mean vote the hammerer.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:32 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

vote:Nikanor
because if anything has been learned, it's safe to lynch him D1.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
vote:Nikanor
because if anything has been learned, it's safe to lynch him D1.
unvote, vote Nicodemus

wrong person.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:/refuse to answer questions on the grounds I'm lazy as hell.
FOS: Nachomamma8

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

muh, I voted the wrong person.:
Nicodemus wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
  1. What would you say is your scum meta is?
    Well, according to Stars Aligned II, it's to be lynched D1 :D. But to answer the question about as well as I can, I think at EpicMafia I am much more sure of myself and my reads as scum than as town (I know this is obvious, but I'm talking about from an observer's standpoint), and I try to drive mislynches by using "scumslips"

2. What would you say your town meta is?
    Not too good. As I've gotten more experienced, people seem to find me inherently more scummy (which I really don't understand, but whatever). Also, I find it very hard to trust other players as town, because I can't get past the idea that they're scum slipping under my radar.
As well as the multiple other posts of him being lynched D1.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:18 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: animorpherv1

For the weak FoS comboed with a failure to vote change. Isn't my being the only person to refuse to answer your random questions a better reason than the one behind your random vote? If not, why the FoS?
Lnyhcing players who call their town play scummy is not a random vote.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Nikanor:

IMO, if you refuse to answer the question, you have something to hide. I'm thinking he's just hiding that fact because he's lazy.

@Slaxx:

I don't need to. There was a quote in his sig for a while that shows how badly he acts. Still there, it seems:
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

OK, I got my account back.

Also, Cherub is right.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

NavyCherub wrote:You didn't have to call out an entire scum team like you're the God of mafia to create discussion.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Parama wrote:And another question - do my actions (scumhunting, trying to spark discussion) make me scummy? If so, for what reason? If the answer to the first question is No or if you can't come up with an answer to the second one then this whole exchange is rather pointless IMO.
It's not the fact that your doing it, it's
how
you did it.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Welp. I'm here, wait a moment and I'll have some reads.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

--Missed Questions--
Nico wrote:
ani
is suspicious for advocating a policy lynch when another player is equally applicable for that same lynch, based on the criteria of the policy. Why me instead of Starbuck?
I don't find Starbuck to be a policy lynch.

--Starbuck vs. Parama/Slaxx--
Slaxx wrote:Probably.
WHAT?!?!?!?! You just admitted to twisting her words. That in and of itself is scummy.

unvote, vote Slaxx

Also, Starbuck did better. Parama and Slaxx basically just said "Your wrong, I'm right" that entire time.

--Slaxx--
So, someone disagrees with something you said, you automatically say that they are scum because they don't agree with you? BADBADBAD. Try finding scum based on logic, innstead of disagreeing with you. To put it in ocntent, when you said Me/Steph/Para scum, 2 of those disagreed with you, so they HAVE to be scum, because all townies think EXACTLY the same, ya know.

--@Nico--
I changed my email, so mith needed to reconfirm it.

--Parama--
You got 3 scum reads in 3 pages, which is UNHEARD OF, even if we did leave the RVS/RQS on Page 2, you basically got 3 scum reads on 1 page. Explain:

a)How you got 3 Scumreads in essentially 1 1/2 pages.
b)How the connect together.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

--Missed Questions--
Nico wrote:
ani
is suspicious for advocating a policy lynch when another player is equally applicable for that same lynch, based on the criteria of the policy. Why me instead of Starbuck?
I don't find Starbuck to be a policy lynch.

--Starbuck vs. Parama/Slaxx--
Slaxx wrote:Probably.
WHAT?!?!?!?! You just admitted to twisting her words. That in and of itself is scummy.

unvote, vote Slaxx

Also, Starbuck did better. Parama and Slaxx basically just said "Your wrong, I'm right" that entire time.

--Slaxx--
So, someone disagrees with something you said, you automatically say that they are scum because they don't agree with you? BADBADBAD. Try finding scum based on logic, innstead of disagreeing with you. To put it in ocntent, when you said Me/Steph/Para scum, 2 of those disagreed with you, so they HAVE to be scum, because all townies think EXACTLY the same, ya know.

--@Nico--
I changed my email, so mith needed to reconfirm it.

--Parama--
You got 3 scum reads in 3 pages, which is UNHEARD OF, even if we did leave the RVS/RQS on Page 2, you basically got 3 scum reads on 1 page. Explain:

a)How you got 3 Scumreads in essentially 1 1/2 pages.
b)How the connect together.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:@Starbuck: I have experience with Ani town, and I've read games with AniScum. The over-seriousness with the RQS combined with a failure to do anything else with a side of posting everywhere else BUT here suggests AniScum. What's making you disagree? Also, I think everyone's understood your case on Parama, so you can stop presenting it now. More than one scum read is good.
I don't remember playing with you. Links pl0x?

Also, Parama has never presented how he got 3 scum reads in the first 3 pages, although he was asked many many times.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”