Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark13 wrote: First off,
FoS: DeathSauce.
For pushing a lynch on grounds he refused to prove.
I have to assume you are on drugs, just because I posted my thoughts in a different style does not mean there was no content there.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark, why the question about morning flavor?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Internet was out past two days... posting tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Are you being serious? I only hoped onto easjo because we were less than a day from deadline. I'd rather had us lynch you, but that wasn't happening yesterday.
This being the only reason for THAT jump. What about your jumps onto GS and SSK, which still haven't been explained by you.
And my vote is explained throughout day 1.
Asking Eek why he's voting him is just ridiculous, I think Eek made it clear yesterday who his main suspect was and why.
I was under the impression that I had defended myself against his "case". If you still have problems with me Eek, bring them forward.
I have to assume you are on drugs, just because I posted my thoughts in a different style does not mean there was no content there.
Remind me to get word-twisting lessons from you after this game. I never said anything about content. I said you refused to provide evidence of easjo being a hypocrite.
Zodiark, why the question about morning flavor?
This requires explaination of my theory, which is rather long-winded, so I'll put it in another post.
Internet was out past two days... posting tomorrow.
Wow, THAT doesn't sound familiar. :roll:
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, here it is.

The fact that we have two NK's suggests one of three things;

1)We have a second mafia,
2)We have a SK,
3)We have an actual vig,

1 doesnt' seem likely due to the game size, so 2 or 3 must apply. That leaves us with four possiblities;

1) Mafia killed SSK, SK killed Magna
2) Mafia killed Magna, SK killed SSK
3) Mafia killed SSK, vig killed Magna
4) Mafia killed Magna, vig killed SSK

Usually, accurate flavor depicts SKs as heavy knife users, hence the reason I asked, as it would eliminate SKs as a possibility. However, if, flavor wise, if either would have used a gun, then theres not way to tell the difference on those grounds.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Are you being serious? I only hoped onto easjo because we were less than a day from deadline. I'd rather had us lynch you, but that wasn't happening yesterday.
This being the only reason for THAT jump. What about your jumps onto GS and SSK, which still haven't been explained by you.
Yes, they have. Have you truly forgotten about day 1?
Zodiark13 wrote:
And my vote is explained throughout day 1.
Asking Eek why he's voting him is just ridiculous, I think Eek made it clear yesterday who his main suspect was and why.
I was under the impression that I had defended myself against his "case". If you still have problems with me Eek, bring them forward.
I'm sorry, I didn't know that as soon as someone defends himself against a case (I didn't really lay one out) that you cannot suspect or even dare to vote that person anymore.

It's not as if your defense decreases the value of my arguments. The mere observation that I don't remember any defense being remotely valid (or even there) is a nice indicator to keep my vote on you.
Eek
!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

Zodiark13 wrote:Ok, here it is.

2)We have a SK,
3)We have an actual vig,

1 doesnt' seem likely due to the game size, so 2 or 3 must apply. That leaves us with four possiblities;

Usually, accurate flavor depicts SKs as heavy knife users, hence the reason I asked, as it would eliminate SKs as a possibility. However, if, flavor wise, if either would have used a gun, then theres not way to tell the difference on those grounds.
Even without flavor support, I'd still bet a lot on option 4. Magna makes little sense as a vig-kill, and SSK makes a ton.

Hey everyone: PEG is still scum for leaving his vote off the wagons at deadline. He didn't give his opinions on any of the major wagons, and he wasn't even pushing for a GD wagon. He was just trying to hide from scrutiny, with a worthless vote on a non-wagon. WE ARE LYNCHING PEG TODAY GOT IT? GOOD. 8-)
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:06 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Ok, here it is.

2)We have a SK,
3)We have an actual vig,

Even without flavor support, I'd still bet a lot on option 4. Magna makes little sense as a vig-kill, and SSK makes a ton.

Hey everyone: PEG is still scum for leaving his vote off the wagons at deadline. He didn't give his opinions on any of the major wagons, and he wasn't even pushing for a GD wagon. He was just trying to hide from scrutiny, with a worthless vote on a non-wagon. WE ARE LYNCHING PEG TODAY GOT IT? GOOD. 8-)
That's not a bad point, would like to hear from PEG first though.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:06 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount A002266

pickemgenius (1) [Super Awesome Mega Pimp!]
Zodiark13 (1) [My Milked Eek]
Damon_Gant (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
GreenDude (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Not voting (7) [Everyone Else]

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is currently April 16 at 9:30pm EST (April 17 at 2:30am GMT).
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Zodiark wrote: Wow, THAT doesn't sound familiar.
So you read my nine other games, then? Nice!
Greendude wrote: @nachomamma: why didn't you regret the hammer?
1) I thought he was scum.
2) He contributed approximately 0% of anything to the game.

Vote: Zodiark

Back to #1.

Question @ Zodiark & SAMP: What protown motivation does your nightkill have?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by GreenDude »

Now that it's easter break I'm going to have more time.
Violence is not the answer. It is a question, and my answer is yes!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Nachomamma8 wrote:Question @ Zodiark & SAMP: What protown motivation does your nightkill have?
I don't understand what you're asking :oops:
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:23 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I think I understand what Nacho is asking, and I can answer it and put an end to all this speculation.

I'm the real one-shot vig, and I NK'ed SSK because I assumed he was lying scum.

I think anyone would have made the same decision based on his fakeclaim. I've never played had this role before and was going to wait it out , but SSK made it an easy (although it turned out to be wrong) decision.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I was under the assumption he was asking a loaded question, pairing us as scumbuddies.

Claiming for no reason thought, DeathSauce, espicially vig, one-shot or not, is either very stupid or very suspicious. I know that if I were scum(which I'm not), I would NK you just to be sure you ARE just a one-shot.

PEG has been rather lurksome, however, even on D2, I don't think we should push for anything beyond a vengeance lynch, which, BTW, I don't agree with, within the first real-time week. Then again;

@mod, request replacement for PEG, on the grounds of him having posted nothing but unfulfilled promises of content for several weeks.

As long as he continues to post, he is entitled to remain in the game, regardless of what he's posting. I will send out prods to anyone who hasn't posted recently after I post a votecount, but they'll be unofficial prods until after Easter.

-DRK
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Votecount A155904

Zodiark13 (2) [My Milked Eek, Nachomamma8]
pickemgenius (1) [Super Awesome Mega Pimp!]
Damon_Gant (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
GreenDude (0) []
My Milked Eek (0) []
Nachomamma8 (0) []
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
Not voting (6) [Everyone Else]

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is currently April 16 at 9:30pm EST (April 17 at 2:30am GMT), but will probably be extended to account for decreased posting around Easter. The length of time of this extension is yet to be determined
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:17 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'll be back in about an hour for prods. I think pickemgenius and Damon_Gant are the only players due for one.

Edit: Damon_Grant and pickemgenius have both received unofficial prods.
Last edited by DeathRowKitty on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Zodiark13 wrote:I was under the assumption he was asking a loaded question, pairing us as scumbuddies.

Claiming for no reason thought, DeathSauce, espicially vig, one-shot or not, is either very stupid or very suspicious. I know that if I were scum(which I'm not), I would NK you just to be sure you ARE just a one-shot.
I know it's a risk, but I don't think it's stupid (or suspicious, obv). It was looking like we were going to skip analysis of the nightkill so I wasn't going to claim unless that happened. I'm hoping for protection, but if I do get NK'ed, I've already used the best tool for scumkilling at my disposal and can maybe draw a kill away from another power role.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:32 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I forgot this earlier ..

Bah Bah Black Sheep! :D

Good luck town!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Zodiark13 wrote:Claiming for no reason thought, DeathSauce, espicially vig, one-shot or not, is either very stupid or very suspicious. I know that if I were scum(which I'm not), I would NK you just to be sure you ARE just a one-shot.
While I agree with the first part, the second part seems like a possible direction of night kill if you are scum.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nice to see you wolf.
While I agree with the first part, the second part seems like a possible direction of night kill if you are scum.
Thanks Captain Obvious.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Zodiark13 wrote:Nice to see you wolf.
Thanks Captain Obvious.
Hey look two unnecessary comments!

DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Looking back at yesterday, I think the conversation between Green Dude and Nacho right after the hammer was weird and fakey and possibly orchestrated. It seems like an exchange just to throw off suspicion. I also thought much of Greenie's play yesterday was rotten, including his appeal to emotion in iso 14 and his jumping on the easjo wagon by saying he would post his reasons later, if we wanted them.

vote:GreenDude
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 am

Post by DeathSauce »

EBWOP, also GD iso 29. Says he doesn't like an easjo lynch when he's not around to defend himself, but doesn't unvote.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

Sorry for my lack of activity in the last couple of days. I've been ill, and not really up to reading and posting logically. That's changed now. I haven't properly read everything but the first thing I notice is the lack of anything from PEG. I find it incredibly frustrating, because after easjo's tracker flip yesterday, we can't really say that it's scummy how little PEG has helped this game. Just incredibly anti-town.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:50 am

If your main concern with PEG is the lurking and fluff-posting, VOTE HIM!
Especially
if you're not doing anything else with your vote. Early D2 is a perfectly reasonable time to step up the pressure.

But seriously the fact that he saw a bunch of deadline wagons, and didn't get on any of them or even comment on any of them, and didn't even try to turn his vote on GD into a wagon, is a
dead giveaway
that he cares more about self-preservation than lynching scum.
DeathSauce wrote:I think I understand what Nacho is asking, and I can answer it and put an end to all this speculation.

I'm the real one-shot vig, and I NK'ed SSK because I assumed he was lying scum.

I think anyone would have made the same decision based on his fakeclaim. I've never played had this role before and was going to wait it out , but SSK made it an easy (although it turned out to be wrong) decision.
Well shoot, I was certain Zodiark was the vig. :oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”