Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
havingfitz wrote:I’ll drop the Cyanide point...it was just the intial read I had when I read those parts of your ISO. As for lurking...I never actually accused you of lurking, I just pointed out that you had a 12 day absence without reason. But since you brought lurking up....is it a scumtell when it’s active lurking? You seem to have had plenty of opportunities in this game to continue making posts while you were away from this one. Is that point is shit?
Sorry for the delay. Busy time for me RL.

Regarding that game; my policy with this site is that if I post on one game, I post in all of my games unless I am unable (eg. it is night). I think the reason it looks like I have posted there and not here is simply due to it being night in this game.

All in all, I think Dramonic and Llama are scummiest.
You posted in your other game...during your 12 day absence...when it was not night in this game. Seems kind of active lurkish to me. As for the two you think are scummiest...they are in my top three as well.

I was busy (RL) all weekend so I have not had a chance to read up on Sandman. He is one I have not got a feel for yet so I would not be up for voting him ATT.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:35 am

Post by almightybob »

julienvonwolfe wrote:It is interesting that you and fitz would both lynch Llama, but not Sandman. Can you tell me what in particular about Fitz' play you like?
I probably could go back and pick out a few things that made me think he was Town, but I can't think of anything offhand other than his efforts to secure a D1 lynch seemed pro-Town to me. It's a sort of general pro-Town vibe, a gut read if you will.

I'm sure if I really had to I could make a Town-fitz case, but I don't really see the benefit. I highly doubt he'll be lynched today, and I certainly won't be voting for him, so I don't see the point in making that case right now. Once it comes down to determining who I read wrong, I'll do it then.

Right now, I want to hear from Concerned and dramonic. They previously said they would be willing to lynch Sandman, so if they both still feel that way that's the necessary 5.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

havingfitz wrote:You posted in your other game...during your 12 day absence...when it was not night in this game. Seems kind of active lurkish to me.
Okay, my bad. You're stretching the definition of active lurking, though.
almightybob wrote:I'm sure if I really had to I could make a Town-fitz case, but I don't really see the benefit.
So you think fitz is town. Out of curiosity, given that you've said Sandman, Dramonic and Llama are scum, who is more town: Concerned or I? I would be very interested in your answer given that you have said that you have town reads on
both
he and I in your iso 40. Sure that's a mildly old post, but it's not so long ago, and nothing major has happened in the game that I would think would make you change your mind considerably. I hope you can understand why I am unimpressed.

However, reading through, you have very little interest in Concerned in your posts. Your last post to me looks like "come on scumbuddy, hammer already."

To make sure I'm not seeing things here I would be grateful if a few more people would chime in with their picks for who else besides them is a townie in our list of unconfirmed.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Post by almightybob »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Out of curiosity, given that you've said Sandman, Dramonic and Llama are scum, who is more town: Concerned or I?
If I had to pick right now, I'd say Concerned. He has been a stronger Town read for me than you.

If we do manage to get to the point where I have to decide which of my Town reads is wrong, it will probably be you. Of course I'll reread to make sure etc, and the point is moot if we don't lynch scum consistently. But right now, you are the weakest of my Town reads.

You know, you could have just asked me to order everyone from Town -> scum.
julienvonwolfe wrote:However, reading through, you have very little interest in Concerned in your posts. Your last post to me looks like "come on scumbuddy, hammer already."
Yes, I have little interest in people I consider Town. I prefer looking at people I consider scum.
But yes, I would like the hammer. I want to know if I'm right about Sandman. Everyone on the potential wagon said they would be happy to lynch him, so I don't see why they're not doing so. Any reluctance at this stage would look to me like scum hesitant to bus, especially after I prompted them. Think of it as a way of gently testing my read on Concerned - I see no reason for a Townie to hesitate after the wagon has been decided.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Okay, I really would like an explanation of why you have a good town read on Concerned. Your play with Llama strikes me as being suggestive of scum-distancing, and so the way you both say of Concerned that he seems kind of town despite everything is interesting. (the idea being that it's kind of semi-distancing)

I'm not so impressed by your test of scum hesitant to bus, either, given that you act as if Sandman's guilt is proven. Not the attitude I want to see where town risks losing control of the game - lynch a townie today and it's four vs three vs one, which kind of sucks.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:26 am

Post by almightybob »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Okay, I really would like an explanation of why you have a good town read on Concerned.
Like I said for fitz, I could probably go back and form a case for Town-Concerned if I really have to, but right now I don't really have to.
I think he's Town because his play reminds me of my own as Town. His reads, his suspicions and his thoughts seem to have agreed with mine for most of the game. Most importantly, his motivation feels like genuine scumhunting.
julienvonwolfe wrote:Your play with Llama strikes me as being suggestive of scum-distancing
I've been suspicious of that slot before Llama even replaced in.
julienvonwolfe wrote:and so the way you both say of Concerned that he seems kind of town despite everything is interesting
Despite what? I never said I find him Town
despite
anything. I find him Town, full stop.
julienvonwolfe wrote:(the idea being that it's kind of semi-distancing)
No, distancing is when one scum voices suspicion of their scumbuddy. If Concerned and I were scum together, me calling him Town would be the opposite of distancing.
julienvonwolfe wrote:I'm not so impressed by your test of scum hesitant to bus, either, given that you act as if Sandman's guilt is proven
Not proven, but I think him highly likely scum. I wouldn't be voting him if I didn't think so. I will be very surprised if I'm wrong.
Imagine the scenario that he does indeed flip scum. Would you not think Concerned and/or dramonic's hesitation to vote would be a little suspicious? To me, that would be far more indicative of scum distancing. So I put it in play, so that, if I was right about Sandman, it would give me food for thought regarding Concerned.
julienvonwolfe wrote: lynch a townie today and it's four vs three vs one, which kind of sucks.
Oh really. And how exactly do you know there would be two NKs against Town?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Dramonic is active elsewhere but has yet to make any significant contribution in this game, which doesn't exactly endear me to him
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:50 am

Post by dramonic »

That doesnt sound like a cheap deflection attempt at all.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 am

Post by havingfitz »

dramonic wrote:That doesnt sound like a cheap deflection attempt at all.
The truth hurts.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by almightybob »

dramonic, you said in post 538 that fitz and Sandman were your two main suspects. Is that still accurate? Because we have a potential lynch on Sandman here.
I'm a townie! Honest!

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Yes, it still holds. I've more of a feeling on Fitz.
I'll hammer when the time comes.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 am

Post by almightybob »

@Mod: Please note I will be V/LA from 2nd - 7th April, going skiiing :D
. I may be able to get online maybe once or twice during this time, but it's unlikely.

@dramonic and Concerned: I don't see much value in holding off. Unless Suave gets his thumb out his ass (and does anyone
seriously
see that happening?), Sandman is the only person that 5 people are willing to vote for. Therefore he is the only person we can lynch today.

I see little value in delaying when the lynch has already been decided. Plus, I would rather have the game tied up and have Night elapsing during my V/LA, so that I miss as little as possible.
I'm a townie! Honest!

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Fair enough

Unvote
Vote: Sandman
I'm a hoot
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Well that's me at L-1. Just need the scum that is jvw to come on and lynch me now. At least the town should actually get some information out of this lynch.

For what its worth and I don't know why I didn't do it earlier but

vote jvw
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

almightybob wrote:@dramonic and Concerned: I don't see much value in holding off. Unless Suave gets his thumb out his ass (and does anyone
seriously
see that happening?), Sandman is the only person that 5 people are willing to vote for. Therefore he is the only person we can lynch today.
This is a bit of an overstatement. Opinions change over the course of the day. I still am happy with this lynch though, as its a 4/6 shot of hitting any anti-town right now, and I see no way sandman is one of the town here. I think he is scum as SK would of claimed and been bargining for their life. I know that is what I would have been doing there.

Partner one is JVN, the weak distancing going on right now when he has been calling me scum this whole time proves that. Second partner... not as sure. Maybe Concerned mostly off PoE since I dont think AMB or Dram works will with SM-JVN pairing.

Right now though we just need to take this game to night unless someone has a serious objection. Deadline is coming up so now if the time to bring them up
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Let's just get on with it - I don't see this game progressing any other way.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Day 3 Votecount:

[L-1] Mr.Sandman (4): LlamaFluff, almightybob, Netopalis, dramonic
julienwolfe (2): havingfitz, Mr.Sandman

Not Voting (4): Concerned, julienvonwolfe

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Sorry guys, internet went out for two days... If anyone needs a prod tomorrow, their prod will probably be a .gif image of seizure-inducing flashing lights, so I'd suggest every stay active :D. Bob, noted. Enjoy your skiing trip. Just don't die, please.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

JVN should hammer now, deadline is impending (and we all know the self-preservation vote is coming)

Fun fact - at almost age 22 ive only seen snow once
Co-host of The USL Show
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fun fact - I live in Michigan. Snow is my life. If you don't know what it is, it's the state in the USA that's shaped like a mitten. You want to know why? ITS COLD UP HERE SO EVEN THE STATE NEEDS WINTER CLOTHING D:

Nonsensical Mod Rant brought to you by 12:00 AM. That time when you're not tired enough to sleep, but too tired to make sense.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Fun fact - I live in Michigan. Snow is my life. If you don't know what it is, it's the state in the USA that's shaped like a mitten. You want to know why? ITS COLD UP HERE SO EVEN THE STATE NEEDS WINTER CLOTHING D:

Nonsensical Mod Rant brought to you by 12:00 AM. That time when you're not tired enough to sleep, but too tired to make sense.
Im not really from "the plains of africa", hour away from san fransisco. Still no snow

Banter brought to you by a college student getting frustrated trying to cram for structural analysis (frames, influence loading and complex girders) midterm and needing to take a break
Co-host of The USL Show
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by almightybob »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Just don't die, please.
Awwww.... can't I have
any
fun??
I'm a townie! Honest!

Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Concerned »

Ok well I think we've pretty much got as much pre-lynch information as we can get and I think sandman's a very good lynch anyway for reasons which I have brought up, therefore:

VOTE : MR.SANDMAN
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Looks like I'm a goner then
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Concerned »

At least tell us if you're scum or not now that you're hammered, the suspense is killing me -.-.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

I reckon you already know

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”