Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Alexithymia »

Hi, my computers been on and off for the past week. Need a new internal battery.

I'm happy with my Jasper vote still.
Cirdua needs to stop lurking and actually bring content to the game. A lot of the things he have said here are similar to our last game together and that makes me a bit suspicious of him. He could earn my vote in the future.

I remember somebody asking earlier why I had chosen those three players to do a PBPA on. Well, if you go to the mods OP, you will see they were the first names on his list xD

It's Haylen's scumday. She survived a year. And officially cannot use the newbie card anymore :(
~Haylex~
'I want Alex to die a horrible painful lynch' - Spongey_Spork
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

The old people should totally form an AIM ring. We just need to stop playing with each other first so we can't meta while we meta. (Yo dawg, I heard
etc.
)
and I actually need to go get an AIM account since I keep bringing it up

Alex 200 wrote:I'm happy with my Jasper vote still.
Cirdua needs to stop lurking and actually bring content to the game. A lot of the things he have said here are similar to our last game together and that makes me a bit suspicious of him. He could earn my vote in the future.
But how likely is that?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: How likely is Cirdua to earn your vote?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Lacey »

Vi wrote:The old people should totally form an AIM ring. We just need to stop playing with each other first so we can't meta while we meta. (Yo dawg, I heard
etc.
)
and I actually need to go get an AIM account since I keep bringing it up
gchat: Lacey.k
aim: prairielacey
On an indefinite break from mafia.
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Alexithymia »

60% of me wants to stay on Jasper, 40% wants to go to Cirdua to answer the question, Vi. Maybe 55%/45%.

aim: haylen46
~Haylex~
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Lacey »

Alexithymia wrote:I remember somebody asking earlier why I had chosen those three players to do a PBPA on. Well, if you go to the mods OP, you will see they were the first names on his list xD
Am I the only one who is bothered by this?
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Alexithymia »

Heh. Lacey, that's how I always do PBPA's, because I'm Dyspraxic, I need to keep some logical order to things. So it's either player order or Alphabetical Order and if I go down the player list it helps me make sure I don't miss anyone.

Are you really suspicious of my PBPA system? :/
~Haylex~
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Lacey »

Alexithymia wrote:Heh. Lacey, that's how I always do PBPA's, because I'm Dyspraxic, I need to keep some logical order to things. So it's either player order or Alphabetical Order and if I go down the player list it helps me make sure I don't miss anyone.

Are you really suspicious of my PBPA system? :/
I need to read your meta more. Do you claim to do this as both Haylen and Alex?
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Alexithymia »

Logic says I would have done it as Alex. But I can't remember if I did it in my first game or not :/ I only used Alex twice before. I have definately done it repeatedly as Haylen though.
~Haylex~
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Alexithymia »

Skimming through my 2 Alex game, apparently I never did PBPA's O.o I managed to get through games without them. How weird.
~Haylex~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Vi »

For the love of
mith
Nikanor just do the PbPAs
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Alexithymia »

Oh! You want me to do them now >.>
I'll do it tomorrow :P It's 3.28am.
~Haylex~
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

7th vote count of day 1:

Cirdua - 5 (Vi, VP Baltar, Lacey, DeathRowKitty, Jasper)
Jasper - 2 (Alexithymia, Sotty7)
Lacey - 1 (d3x)
Alexithymia - 1 (Col.Cathart)
Sotty7 - 1 (Jeromus)

Not voting (Cirdua, JasonT1981)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

DL is April 16 at 1pm CST.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi wrote:Where is Col.Cat anyway?
Why, holding the front line for lurkers everywhere of course. Keep fighting the good fight Colonel. *salutes*
Lacey wrote:That's what I was afraid of. I'm almost two years beyond the cutoff myself
It's ok. DGB is like 145, so you can always use her as the yardstick of people who should really have better social lives.

Hope d3x doesn't attack me for not srs bsns now.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by jeromus »

Cirdua isn't scum hunting. Cirdua isn't reading other players. Cirdua is just offering scummy apologies. Cirdua looks better and better as time goes on.
Wait, but those few things contrad-OH! SARCASM! HA!
Or better lynch...In any case, mental commentary ends now.

So - With no further adieu -
Vote:Alex

Even if it can't be meta'd as scum or town, your play is erratic. You act oddly and unpredictably, and that makes you a distraction to the town. It's like trying to investigate a case as a detective whilst dressed as a jester - You just distract the other officers at the crime scene.

People conform to the usual form of play because it works and you can build consistent rules to decide what is "Scummy" or not. You decide to "Screw the rules" (You have money), and that benefits either scum, or the player and noone else. Either way - The town loses for it.

We can't change how you play - Hell, you're too stubborn to listen to us; but we can change how we react, and, y'know, that whole "Conditioning" thing.
Negative reinforcement, motherfucker.

Anywhose - My V/LA starts in about 24 hours...I'll miss you guys! 4 days...Almost a lifetime...

Well, for four houseflies, I suppose.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

re-read in progress.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Alexithymia »

Even if it can't be meta'd as scum or town, your play is erratic.
Yep. I know.
You act oddly and unpredictably
Im an odd and unpredictable person.
It's like trying to investigate a case as a detective whilst dressed as a jester
Claim Jester-Cop :roll:

People conform to the usual form of play because it works and you can build consistent rules to decide what is "Scummy" or not.
Arent we meant to encourage people to think for themselves?
Screw the rules
QFT!
We can't change how you play - Hell, you're too stubborn to listen to us; but we can change how we react, and, y'know, that whole "Conditioning" thing.
Do or die, you'll never make me,
Because the world will never take my heart,
Though you try, you'll never break me
We want it all, we wanna play this part.
~Haylex~
jeromus
jeromus
Goon
jeromus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 am

Post by jeromus »

Okay...You respond by saying that you're an individual...And then quote My Chemical Romance.

Do you need a hand brushing your dyed black fringe out of your eyes so you can see the dark depressing world out there? NOT valid retorts.
You're just weird. You have so much non-related fluff, pulled a gambit that... well just baffles me. But behind that I don't think you are scum, just individual. - Cliquey to Jeromus In a player description.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Baltar wrote:Why, holding the front line for lurkers everywhere of course. Keep fighting the good fight Colonel. *salutes*
Why thank you. I'm desperately trying to become a General, you see. Constant extension of minimal battle flights number required to retire for my men seems to not work exactly as I want, so I try to make myself a war hero of Lurker's country...

And now, something
completely different
serious.

On Alex/Haylen - I played one game with Haylen before (she was a Doc, I was scum), and I remembered her as a lurky, but a normal, conventional and clever player (she had a really good idea to ground our scum team on N1 with surprising protection target we were most likely going to kill, but luckily we bypassed it with even more surprising NK :P), so this kind of play, and comparison to Mastin of all players greatly surprised me. But if her true colors are those shown in here...

Then I'm going to stay with my opinion. She's a distraction to the town, who made IMO one of the most terrible plays imaginable which should be mod-killed or day-vigged on sight (Yeah, I still refuse to call self-voters 'town' even if they flip with town-aligned role, to me they are 'neutral survivors' at best for their outrageous behavior). D1 policy lynches are completely acceptable with me, especially on distracting players, so if a good wagon will form, and the other wagon I support on actually scummy player will die somehow, I'll happily join it.

As you can conclude from my last statement...

unvote

vote: Cirdua

And that's L-1.

I'll be bluntly honest here - I don't have anything new to add to his case but if during re-read I said 'that's a good point!' three times (Here [reply to second to last quote], here [this one especially, I know this from the autopsy], and here [especially the part about not voting at all during entire game]), and if you add his lack of any post I can call 'town', then I'm convinced.

If I had to give you my #3, that would be Baltar at the moment, but that's only a gut read.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm busy today which is annoying, so please excuse the brief post. I would like for there not to be a hammer on Cridua until we have the lurkers catch up. (Jasper, Jason off the top of my head.)

Also not liking jeromus vote on Alex. Policy lynches, while fun are a cop out. Please scum hunt.

RE: My Jasper case. I think it was Lacey who asked me to present something more serious or whatever and well I don't really have it. I has everything to do with his reaction to Vi calling him out for bussing and then promising content while not delivering. His post 173 is full of gloating and I hate it. Add his crazy hop onto the Cridua wagon and I think we have scum.

VP, I can provide some meta links of Jasper tomorrow probably if you really like. But this is more a gut reaction to his reactions rather than a out and out meta case.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

page 1 -3 thoughts

Not too fond of Laceys guess the set up in the early parts.

The Alex Wagon, I felt was interesting, it came after a self vote and people piled on it is scummy, not too agreeable with that as I have already said... I have seen many self votes in RVS before from both town and scum so therefor it is a null tell to me, though the people on it are interesting.

Lacey accuses people (Jasper) of twisting words but it is clear she was talking about LyoL and Jasper makes a good point on that.

Page 4 - Vi seems content on Lacey meta... bit weary of this as Meta is not the all and be all.
Vi wrote: ---

While I have seen Lacey play before, it wasn't in a closed setup; and if there's a meta saying she likes trying to cloud every conclusion we can come up with Today, I can sort of relax on her.
Not to sure on this, people can adjust play style at any time to suit any game... Meta should not make anyone relax as it is not gospal, at least not to me.

Lacey is still trying to guess set up come page 4... day 1 guess the mod se up are a deterant to scum hunting and I do not like it one bit.

I do not like VP baller ote on Col Cathart one bit,(post 84) he spends an entire post reaponding to Vi/Lacey/D3X only to vote Col with no metion of him he then goes onto mention people should get of the lacey wagon (post 88)

Lacey in post 91 saying D3X is leaning town IF he posts more - not sure of this, scum can post a lot too, post rate has nowt to do with it.

Alex (post 96) i like his analysis of certain players.

VP now posts something I missed about Cathart in post 97 policy lynch talk? why? Policy lynches do not hurt town? they do if said lynchee is town. Only person it truely doesnt hurt is scum as they essentailly get a free pass on a policy lynch to make another kill.

FOS Cat Hart

Looking back again I do think he makes too muh of Alex self voting. I could understand later in the game but at RVS? not buying it sorry.

Page 5

I do not like Alex( post 105) spends alot of time answering questions and just suddenly votes Jasper with no mention of him.... why the vote?

Vi, post 109... The wagon on Alex was good yes, but as I said, policy lynches because of self vote in RVS? no

Alex 117 you said you vote Jasper because you find him most scummy? but... you have yet to present a case that I can see upon him.

Jasper (123) I agree with, the case is weak to non existant in my view. I fail to see how you being glad to play with someone = scum.. reaching at straws. Alex is starting a melt down so far I believe.

Vi - post 125 - mindless posting with no relevance to the game URGH!!

Sotty 127 I like alot of her post, playing to her town meta I believe but I don't hold meta as gospal as sotty has caught me many times of guard by being able to change it up... still not sure of her Jasper vote though. I am not buying a Jasper lynch today.

Sotty asks good questions in 134

dont like VP balter in post 140, saying we are hunting too big for day 1. any hunting is good, the more the better as it can give us a good idea as to alternatives the town has.

post 154 Cirdua has been flying under my radar so far... I may have to look into that in ISO maybe. i don't like how he thinks Lacey is certain he is the lynch by her comments... bit paranoid maybe here
Vi wrote:It's like I see Cirdua's posts, but all they say is
I'M SCUM
over and over again.

Quit dodging the issue and lynch/bus him. Nao.
Interesting, I could see a Cirduas lynch but I would like to see more of him

Lacey 160 is good, quite town here saying we have no need to rush the lynch... i fully agree we have time, lets use it wisely

Vi post 162 - I aint lurking, i was without power for 2 days after my weekend V/LA I had no access at all, all my games suffered.

Cat 165 - he does need to be more active

Cirdua 166 I do not like one bit at all especially this...
Cirdua wrote: In post 64 she explains his behavior of trying to figure out how many scum teams there are, by stating that he wanted to know how far we are from lylo.

While that is indeed quite important, it is kind of irrelevant on D1, as the only thing we can do is guess.
NOTHING is irrelevant in MS, regardless of what day it is information is information... regardless of what day... I am reading scum here

Vi 167 - I lol....

Do not like Jaspers vote in 170..
Jasper wrote:I *love* Bacon!!

Vote: Cirdua
seems opertunistic.. first thing I have not liked about Jasper so far.

Vi in 174 does ask a very good question about Jasper
Vi wrote:
Jasper 173 wrote:Awwww Vi thinks I am bussing. Not sure whether that is an insult., or totally sweet.
Now if you stop by tomorrow morning, you can iron my shirts, fold them, and put them into my dresser drawer. You'll love every minute of it.

How did you go from
Jasper 156 wrote:I think I am going to do some ISOs and see what I can come up with because some of this stuff... is beyond me, it seems.
to
Jasper 170 wrote:I *love* Bacon!!

Vote: Cirdua
?
176 is more scum Jasper I feel....
Jasper wrote: Besides, you want votes on the Cirdua wagon... and when you get them you complain about people coming on the wagon.

Basically he jumps on the wagon because people were asking for more votes.... really do not like that reason, its like he is happy to vote anyone at the minute who could be lynched.

Jasper went from doing isos to voting without reason... do not like it at all. As I said opertunistic.

177 - I agree with Sotty. I think Jasper outted himself as scum
Lacey wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Just checking in, will have my thoughts up tomorrow afternoon
It's a full day later than you said you would have your thoughts up. Please weigh in on the current situation.
Doing that now, takes time to read everything, sorry Lacey.

Cirdua - 188 you have done no scum hunting at all. urgh

Vi is annoying me posting those pictures AHHHHHHHHH

Jeromus comes out of no where and votes Alex.... interesting reasons about play being eratic... but not sure I am buying it at the min.

OK now I am caught up...

heavy FOS on

Col - could be bussing to put his partner at -1 dont like his posts
Jasper - basically outted himself as scum i feel with his vote
Cirdua - not liking at all

Either one of these 3 I see as possible scum... My vote would be on Cirdua if it was now not L-1. I do feel an element of bussing though with the -1 vote by Col. I want to hear more from Cirdua

Again, sorry for being away so long, I am usually V/LA at weekends and had powercuts all Monday and Tuesday, took a bit to catch up.. so yea, I am back now.
Cirdua
Cirdua
Goon
Cirdua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Cirdua »

No matter what I'm going to say, I probably screwed up so much already that it wouldn't help me. But when I flip town remember who were pushing for my lynch (before everyone did, that is). Maybe the only good thing that will come out of my lynch is a better chance at finding the filthy scum that jumped onto my wagon.
AurorusVox: About Cirdua [...] when she comes back [...]
Cirdua: That's
he
, thank you.
Alexithymia
Alexithymia
Goon
Alexithymia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Alexithymia »

Cirdua wrote:No matter what I'm going to say, I probably screwed up so much already that it wouldn't help me. But when I flip town remember who were pushing for my lynch (before everyone did, that is). Maybe the only good thing that will come out of my lynch is a better chance at finding the filthy scum that jumped onto my wagon.
Appeal to emotion.
~Haylex~
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:36 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Nooooooo! Computer ate my first draft of this post. :( I. Hate. Rewrites. Don't expect much pep or spirit out of this. Pre-post edit: and don't expect me to complete this post. Second pre-post edit, a couple hours after the first: Could've sworn I posted this a couple hours ago...and now there's a wall of text to read
Vi wrote:How did that bump him over Lacey and jeromus?
I thought my post was pretty self-explanatory :?

Did somebody say....counterwagon? Nothing like a nice policy lynch when we have legitimate scum candidates!

There's something about VP Baltar that's still really rubbing me the wrong way, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Looking into that today, tomorrow if I'm really lazy.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Cirdua wrote:No matter what I'm going to say, I probably screwed up so much already that it wouldn't help me. But when I flip town remember who were pushing for my lynch (before everyone did, that is). Maybe the only good thing that will come out of my lynch is a better chance at finding the filthy scum that jumped onto my wagon.
So instead of constant... oh I am resigned to the fact I am lynched from early on in your posts, why dont you atually hunt down who you think is scum... because every post of yours lately has been as pointed out appeal to emotion.

you have done 0 scum hunting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”