bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by bv310 »

Does anybody have any specific questions for me while I'm here? I'm bored as all hell in this class.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Seraphim wrote:bv, who is scum?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by bv310 »

Wait, just saw Sera's 499.

I feel like three of: Richard, Espeonage, ABR, and CKD are scum. Maybe Farside too. After Whedon, I'm suspicious of her. Getting the same vibe now as I did then.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Albert B. Rampage (1) -- My Milked Eek
RichardGHP (9) -- Porochaz, Faraday, Sando, Jahudo, bv310, NickF227, Pomegranate, Javert, boberz
bv310 (7) -- Papa Zito, Anon, Seraphim, Espeonage, farside22, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP
Espeonage (2) -- Ojanen, dybeck
Pomegranate (1) -- Albert B. Rampage

Not voting: Nobody
20 alive, 11 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why? And why do you feel like three of your four suspects are scum? Why that number?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by bv310 »

Mostly for reasons that have already been stated re: Richard and Esp. ABR just smells scummy to me based on the sheer lack of contribution and jumping on wagons. I feel like CKD could be scum pushing a mislynch under the guise of a policy lynch, and Farside is for the reason stated.

As for three of four, I don't feel that both CKD and Richard are scum. If they are, then they win the record for quickest bussing in a game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ojanen wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm trying to understand what you mean by downplaying CKD.He is being obsessed. He's obviously bothered to note that CKD voted for him 3 times and admitted to tunneling. I took CKD's comments more as a joke but to me it looked like it got to Richard. Why should someone voting for a player 3 times in 4 pages bother anyone?
Ok, we see "obsessed" differently. We read the context differently at minimum I think. I assumed reminiscnece of bitter arguing from another topic (these games take ages, that always seems to me to exaggerate this stuff) and a joking or serious, more or less veiled insult and didn't think it strange R would take note. I assume you read it as early, if emphathized voting by one person, showing a sign of caring is scummy.
Not sure your wording here is a bit confusing to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by dybeck »

bv310 wrote:Mostly for reasons that have already been stated re: Richard and Esp. ABR just smells scummy to me based on the sheer lack of contribution and jumping on wagons. I feel like CKD could be scum pushing a mislynch under the guise of a policy lynch, and Farside is for the reason stated.

As for three of four, I don't feel that both CKD and Richard are scum. If they are, then they win the record for quickest bussing in a game.
What about me and Seraphim, bv?
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:The reasoning behind my question is that it just seems too early for scum to be bussing one of their own. There's an incredibly juicy alternate wagon on Richard that they could be plugging, whilst still flying under the radar. It just doesn't sit right with me that there'd be bussing going on in this specific situation. Does that make sense?

XXXX Wrong, bussing day 1 on a player that got caught is the perfect place to be for scum it makes you supposedly more town for being on that wagon.
I see a few votes on Richard that i didn't care for so I'm waiting to see what happens from those who voted him that were weak and bw votes.

@jahudo: in regards to MME. This post here hypocritical and bland fluff
He has made a total of 6 post and on Thrusday he said he was on v/la

bv310 post 502: Great another game I will never be trusted from.

bv310 post 505 CKD retrated his vote on Richard how does this fall under scum pushing for a mislynch under the guise of policy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by bv310 »

I feel Sera is townie, just slightly tunneled, and I feel like you are playing really similar to Narnia (protown)
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by bv310 »

Farside, he switched to a different wagon right when the one he started was gaining steam. It just seems like he's engineering the lynch, then backing off so he's not on it if it ends up being a mislynch.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by dybeck »

bv310 wrote:I feel Sera is townie, just slightly tunneled, and I feel like you are playing really similar to Narnia (protown)
Having said that, In Narnia, my scumdar was 100% wrong 100% of the time... :oops: :D
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Sando »

Unvote, Vote: Dybeck

The wishy-washiness previously alluded too looked at the time to be a pretty clear attempt to derail BV wagon.

Is worried that scum won't do anything controversial, and that people standing out will get lynched.

States that while not thinking BV is scummy, scum are probably not bussing him and are on Richard:
Dybeck wrote: Unlikely, but this game's going nowhere until the majority of this town has heard enough from bv to make an informed decision one way or another.

The reasoning behind my question is that it just seems too early for scum to be bussing one of their own. There's an incredibly juicy alternate wagon on Richard that they could be plugging, whilst still flying under the radar.
Dybeck seems to be implying that BV isn't scummy, so the people on there could be scum, but that if BV is scummy, that the scum wouldn't be on the wagon.

Dybeck seems to be consistently trying to undermine the wagons without actually providing an opinion on the wagonned people. I'm not sure exactly why, but one thing I can't fathom is why town would do this.

The vote and reversal on ABR is odd, but the jump onto Espeonage seems like simply an excuse to set up a third wagon. The general wishy-washiness regarding whether or not he'll join one of the wagons is typical fence-sitting, offering no real opinion on the scumminess of either wagon.
NickF227
NickF227
Townie
NickF227
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by NickF227 »

Jahudo wrote:
@Nick: If you're keeping your vote on Richard, can you elaborate on the things you mentioned? Why is the vote on farside weird? Was his voting after being under pressure a strong or weak tell for him being town or scum?
Well, I think its pretty clear. Saying that farside looks town in one post and then voting for her in the next post is pretty....well, do I really need to explain this? Its self-explanatory.

Voting under pressure, to me, is a weak tell either way you look at it, but I think it'd be more of a scum tell. A townie has nothing to prove, but a mafioso wants to 'prove' that he isn't scum, so they are more likely to follow orders. Just my experience, though.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

NickF227 wrote:Well, I think its pretty clear. Saying that farside looks town in one post and then voting for her in the next post is pretty....well, do I really need to explain this? Its self-explanatory.
This... this never happened.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, I'm back. Sorry for the two day delay, but I came down with a cold while working for that deadline, so I took a day to recover. I'm catching up and posting later today, just making sure you guys know I'm still alive. :)
Eek
!
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Esp, opinion on Richard?
bv, did you make a conscious decision to be more defined in your stances after you got wagoned?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by boberz »

I have not picked up anything new from this game. Richard seems bad to me. I agree VI but they can be scum and this time I think he is.

BV I am less sure on but I understand where the argument is coming from and agree he looks a bit scummy. I do not like the fact after a prodding he came back and didnt scumhunt at all.

I agree that moaning at two wagons without providing a real alternative is a bit dubious but that has already been picked up on.

MME make sure there is real content later please.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ok, so I am not going to be able to post until the weekends for a bit. will hit this friday morning me thinks.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:20 am

Post by Jahudo »

Richard is still scummy until he comes back and can defend the case on him, but Nick has just risen to my number 2 suspect.
NickF227 wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
@Nick: If you're keeping your vote on Richard, can you elaborate on the things you mentioned? Why is the vote on farside weird? Was his voting after being under pressure a strong or weak tell for him being town or scum?
Well, I think its pretty clear. Saying that farside looks town in one post and then voting for her in the next post is pretty....well, do I really need to explain this? Its self-explanatory.
No, no its not. His farside vote was in the random vote stage, in post 42. His flop saying farside looked town after his reaction test was in post 309. So I'll ask again, why the vote on farside weird?

Vote: NickF227
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

Javert, you are possibly correct however I don't view the explanation as something that would warrant a policy lynch, that just sounds like a difference of opinion within a game. Maybe ckd could shed some light on that subject?

As for the person who asked about the 2 best and 2 worst, I am uneasy to do so for obvious reasons Richard is the most scummy in my eyes, Im fairly sure I said that bv was also a good wagon but not one I wish to join as of now as Im currently interested in what he has to say. MME's consistent promises is starting to get a bit wearing now. As for who's town, Id rather not say specifically but for the purposes of the exercise lets say anyone I havent mentioned in this paragraph I find townie to varying degrees.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Was reading back a bit on dybeck.

Dybeck, why the hell did you ask people to provide their top 2 town reads?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 am

Post by boberz »

I swear I mentioned this at the time, I said I didnt like it. henever explained then.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote, vote Nick
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Espeonage »

Ojanen wrote:Esp, opinion on Richard?
bv, did you make a conscious decision to be more defined in your stances after you got wagoned?
His absence under pressure speaks to me that the case on him might hold a bit more water than it does on face value. However I am happy with my vote right now.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”