Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:18 pm

Post by d_rouge »

random vote: ????

-Speculation time-
So, we had four kills yesterday, and since every ability is doubled, probably even mafia kills are doubled. So that would mean 2 killing groups, right?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:35 am

Post by d_rouge »

?YouYou? wrote:
d_rouge wrote:So that would mean 2 killing groups, right?
I think so. I also don't think that there's any way scum or SK would have killed one of their accounts day one. CA and ?IS? are probably not scum (do we know either way?). I don't think we should have them come out, but I do think that if they're pushed to claim, that's a good point in their favor.
This is not true at all. If there's two killing groups there's the possibility of cross killing, so CA and ?IS? may as well be scum.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:55 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Mr Stoofer wrote: Why unlucky? If we only have 4 ?? accounts, they are probably all scum (3 mafia, 1 SK). We do a big claim and we know all the scum's accounts. That's why an imblanace helps us. (Unless ther scum start killing themselves, in which case we can afford to lynch the innocent ?? accounts to root out the evil ones.)
By "a big claim" you mean that everybody claims a ?? account so that who claims the ?? accounts still alive must be scum? This is what I get from your post.
Obviously this doesn't work because there's the chance where some scum's ?? account is already dead, so you'll just end up lynching several innocents. Of course that's a sure way of getting rid of half the scum, but I don't think we can afford it.
Mr Stoofer wrote:Sorry for the multiple posts but I've just thought of a fifth reason in favour of concentrating on the ?? accounts: once they are all gone the scum will have lost 2 of their night kills.
And we will have lost half of our population! Or even worse, while we're busy lynching the ?? accounts, scum will kill some of the regular ones too. So in the end we'll have no ?? accounts and a lot of scum among the few survived regular accounts.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:24 am

Post by d_rouge »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Nevertheless, I think it would benefit the scum to completely eliminate a player from the game, though I'm less sure why.
You're saying that this thought that it would be an advantage for scum to completely kill somebody, is more of a gut feeling?

Well, it's wrong anyway: scum would be much happier to kill half a doc and half a townie than killing the two halves of the same townie.
Well, they would feel happier if they could know about it, but you got my point.
unvote: ????, vote: BrianMcQueso
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:38 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Mr Stoofer, are you reading this thread?
?Charlie? wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:
vote: ?YouYou?
I know my ideas have been a bit confusing, and maybe even voteworthy, but I don't think it's worth lynching me over. Your last post makes it seem like you're eager to start a real early bandwagon over something so little. There's been one vote on me for a real reason and one randomly. If you think I'm worth lynching, maybe you should vote me instead of trying to stir up support.
Flying Dutchman wrote:
Vote: ?YouYou?

Trying to get someone lynched without voting yourself is a standard mafia tactic, since not being on the bandwagon will appear innocent if the person is lynched and turns out innocent.
Well, I think it's quite scummy ?YouYou?'s post for giving no reason behind the choice of those two names, but you can't really blame him for not putting his vote where his mouth is: he can't vote twice and his vote is on ?Namelessone?.
FOS: Mr Stoofer
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:36 am

Post by d_rouge »

GreenLiquid wrote:Forget it, It's not like I'm going to get any support, and you don't want me to even claim.

Vote: GreenLiquid

Adios!
I can't stand people selfvoting.
unvote: BrianMcQueso, vote: Greenliquid
[/b]
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:30 am

Post by d_rouge »

vote: Dranko

Is that a defense?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:56 am

Post by d_rouge »

Wow, I really thought that Seol was ????
What's a Role Copier?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:56 am

Post by d_rouge »

I think I'll
vote: SapphireVerde
too. These bandwagons are going a bit too fast for my tastes, but it was right on ?Purpleliquid? so why not now...

2 from a lynch should be the right time to claim, I guess...
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:13 am

Post by d_rouge »

Well, I agree with FD here, it doesn't seem such a disrupting thing.
We'll see what the mod will do...
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:31 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Is that a lynch?
Because if it isn't, I wanna make sure it is...
vote: SapphireVerde
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:56 pm

Post by d_rouge »

I'm sorry if I made you wait, but I still don't have an internet connection at my place since I moved to Paris.
My other half is ?Charlie?, as you all know by now, and we are masons. If you go back reading this thread you'll find that I defended ?YouYou? after his claim.

Mepmuff, thinking about it, there was no way for you to know there were masons and a secondary cop in this game so I'm now more inclined to believe that you may be telling the truth. If that's the case, I don't know why you got a SK result on me, but I guess it could be somehow related to the misdirector's ability. Speaking of which, does anybody know exactly what a misdirector does? Because FD told he knew he was misdirected, while your theory about last night implies that the roleblocker didn't know he was misdirected.

Of course someone is lying, and we have to find out who. I'm thinking that the secondary cop could very well be a mafia role. The problem we have, as far as informations about dead people go, is that if we lynch just one half of FD we don't know if he's mafia or not.

I don't know if the fact that there was just 3 kills last night may give us any information about what kind of scum is still alive, I'll have to think about it some more.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:14 am

Post by d_rouge »

I don't know if there's something we can deduce from the admission of a mod error, but it could be really anything from blocking to misdirecting to dunno what. So I'd say let's leave it out.

My guess is that scum is either the roleblocker or the secondary cop (or both), because as I said before ???? had no way to know about the masons and the secondary cop. (it could still be some crazy scum information role, but it's not the most plausible idea out there).

Going with ?impossible? has the benefit that we will find out right there who he is, while for FD we'd have to lynch both of his accounts.
So
vote: ?Impossible?
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:31 am

Post by d_rouge »

After writing that, you could as well voted for yourself.
Any reasons we shouldn't lynch you?
vote: Flying Dutchman

I agree with ???? that there seems to be something strange going on, but there's no doubt that a claimed mafia must die.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:37 am

Post by d_rouge »

This could only happen if I was the SK, which is not the case.
I guess tonight there will be 2 kills: the SK's and yours and I really hope you're gonna kill each other.

Anyway, now the SK knows who you are so you're probably going to die tonight. Even in the case where you kill an innocent, there will be 4 people with an SK tomorrow, which means it's not game over.
World Champions!!!
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:21 am

Post by d_rouge »

Yay! That was close...
I was almost sure that FD was going to kill one of my two halves tonight, I wonder how I managed to convince him otherwise...

When Mepmuff nailed me as SK, I was really scared, lucky me my mason buddies didn't believe that one of us could be evil...

Good game everyone!
World Champions!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”