dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:03 am

Post by dramonic »

scratch that, Viking first and then any of the other 2.

murderer, well from my PoV everything points to DGB.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What is "everything" that is pointing toward DGB?

Why do you want to lynch any of your three if viking is "confirmed scum"?

Why do you think Ellibereth is a "villian"? Does that mean cult or murderer?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:26 am

Post by dramonic »

VP Baltar wrote:What is "everything" that is pointing toward DGB?
Nobody claimed to have acquired equipment in their night actions, which predisposes me to suppose all of the robbing were executed as intended. I don't believe murderer would have dual robbed, given the chance.
Furthermore I'm not convinced DGB losing her action is quite genuine.
Why do you want to lynch any of your three if viking is "confirmed scum"?
Read above post.
Why do you think Ellibereth is a "villian"? Does that mean cult or murderer?
That means I strongly feel he's anti-town, although I can't know for sure weither he's scum or murderer. His early play reeks to me.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Just at a glance at the VC's.
I think there were less scum on the ani wagon than most people were thinking. Scum can daytalk and if they had reasonable confidence it would eventually disintigrate there may be at most only 2 on it.

There was probably 1-2 scum bussing Nico at that point already. Maybe another one on Yerk, not sure there? And the rest in the no vote/scattered area.

I would guess on 3-4 scum bussing Nico at the end and 2-3 off and same amount on CSL and SLY.

I'll com back with names later.
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Elli is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Elli is town.
So was SlySly, remember that?

What do you think of the vote counts DGB?

Who have you murdered thus far in the game? If you've only killed once, now would be a good time to claim so.
YOUR AD HERE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VP Baltar wrote:
So was SlySly, remember that?
Aside from some last minute wavering, I had him pegged as scum for most of the day.
VP Baltar wrote:What do you think of the vote counts DGB?
Wagon analysis is Gospel.
VP Baltar wrote:Who have you murdered thus far in the game? If you've only killed once, now would be a good time to claim so.
Never killed anyone, rez'ed elvis twice.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

to address: "Furcolow's voting is odd. Often not voting at the end of the day and off every cult-wagon thus far. It could be due to the general inactivity of that player slot (which is a problem in itself)"

I've voted immediately upon my playing.
Do not lump me in with the other inactives, dude, that's not cool.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Furcolow »

OK, so if we kill him, and he's cultist, we can kill you?
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:30 am

Post by iLord »

furcolow wrote:OK, so if we kill him, and he's cultist, we can kill you?
Oh lol - you're lucky that Adel was town.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ellibereth wrote:I'll com back with names later.
Good thing I wasn't holding my breath.
DGB wrote:Aside from some last minute wavering, I had him pegged as scum for most of the day.
I was refering to you throughout the game calling him town. You did indeed change your tune for his lynch, but I guess that's irrelevant anyhow. The main point is that I don't think you reads or participation this game have particularly been anything that someone should follow on clipped statements such as "Elli is town".
DGB wrote:Wagon analysis is Gospel.
I agree. In the game of mafia, it's one of the things that come closest to a "fact". Given that, what is your personal interpretation of the vote counts I posted? How do you read Elli town out of those?

What are people's thoughts on a near town member stalking and murdering dramonic (or a decided upon scum suspect) over the next two nights? By my account, iLord, SOG and myself all are highly likely to be town and using pro-town players as vigges is a good decision in my opinion. Thoughts?

Hey, Chaco, you still playing this game?
YOUR AD HERE

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by iLord »

I don't trust semi.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

So you believe him to be cult then? He's absolutely not murderer.
YOUR AD HERE

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by semioldguy »

The disadvantages of announcing who you are going to kill before even stalking that person is that any murderer can just piggyback right behind you and get a murder without the appearance of extra murders in the body count.

If anyone does it, it should be someone who has been investigated and shown not to have enough insanity to have murdered. They can't be a murderer in such a case, and if they are cult they can't succeed in a stalk/murder combo, they get caught and then we lynch them.

The advantages seem to outweigh the disadvantages.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by iLord »

VP wrote:So you believe him to be cult then? He's absolutely not murderer.
Why can't he be murderer?

It's not really of a matter that I suspect him for behavioral or mechanical tells, it's more through the process of elimination. We've cleared a lot of people from being Cultists and there's still probably at least 3 of them floating around, so it stands to reason that anyone left has a pretty high chance of being cultist.

I suggest VP do the killing. I communed him and he has 0 Insanities.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

iLord wrote:Why can't he be murderer?
I communed him last night when I had 0 insanities and he was not more insane than me.

I'd need to look back at your PoE and see how likely I think SOG is to be there. Behaviorally, I don't like how quiet he's been, which was the main reason for me investigating him last night.

Who do you think is cleared from being Cultist? I don't need reasons necessarily at this point, I'd just like to see your list.

SOG raises a valid point about murderers hiding actions...though if we can cripple them with grave robbing that could at least someone counterbalance the effective, especially if vikingfan flips as our leading murderer.

@vikingfan - speaking of which, where are you? You have nothing to say? You want to be lynched today?
YOUR AD HERE

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by rewq455 »

VP Baltar wrote:
DGB wrote:Aside from some last minute wavering, I had him pegged as scum for most of the day.
I was refering to you throughout the game calling him town. You did indeed change your tune for his lynch, but I guess that's irrelevant anyhow. The main point is that I don't think you reads or participation this game have particularly been anything that someone should follow on clipped statements such as "Elli is town".

What are people's thoughts on a near town member stalking and murdering dramonic (or a decided upon scum suspect) over the next two nights? By my account, iLord, SOG and myself all are highly likely to be town and using pro-town players as vigges is a good decision in my opinion. Thoughts?
First off, I agree that if DGB wants us to believe that Eli. is scum, she needs to elaborate a bit.

Also, I disagree that we should have people who are confirmed, or near confirmed town members commit murders on selected targets. I think that we should have our grave robbers, who will have to be lynched eventually due to their high insanity counts, should stalk and murder. Later on we could have the people with low insanities stalk and murder.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

rewq wrote:Also, I disagree that we should have people who are confirmed, or near confirmed town members commit murders on selected targets. I think that we should have our grave robbers, who will have to be lynched eventually due to their high insanity counts, should stalk and murder. Later on we could have the people with low insanities stalk and murder.
Eh, I don't think so. Our graverobbers already likely have one murder under their belts and could be working toward more, so giving them another one free seems like a really bad idea. None of the people who are likely investigators this far in the game are going to turn murderer, since it would be a near guaranteed loss, so they are the best to make the kill imo.

Additionally, we only get one lynch a day, so unless you are ready to lock yourself into lynching the appointed murderer tomorrow, you're taking a big risk that way.

@kunkstar - how's the chart coming? who else do you need to hear from and what info do you need?
YOUR AD HERE

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by semioldguy »

rewq455 wrote:I think that we should have our grave robbers, who will have to be lynched eventually due to their high insanity counts, should stalk and murder. Later on we could have the people with low insanities stalk and murder.
Definitely not. The reason they are robbing graves is because they are suspected murderers. If they manage to sneak in an extra kill somewhere or somehow then giving one of them the town approval to kill again can let a murder achieve his win condition, and get the town's okay in doing so.

The only people I'd consider for stalking and murdering are people with low enough insanities to not possibly be murderers.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'd volunteer if it didn't sound extremly scummy.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

You're not doing it ani.

I just realized something. Now that SOG and I have been confirmed to have low sanities (and I think iLord as well, since I believe his commune of me), having one or more of us murder would essentially confirm us 100% as investigator since Cultists cannot murder. As long as our murderers do not kill the same targets (which would be stupid because it would still appear to confirm a town member and thus make process of elimination on them easier), a single successful kill would show us as close to confirmed as we could get.

I need to look at the numbers, but having three confirmed townies is a very tasty idea to me and would essentially screw the scum even more than they already are this game.
YOUR AD HERE

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

VP Baltar wrote:You're not doing it ani.
I realized that already, thanks.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by rewq455 »

semioldguy wrote:
rewq455 wrote:I think that we should have our grave robbers, who will have to be lynched eventually due to their high insanity counts, should stalk and murder. Later on we could have the people with low insanities stalk and murder.
Definitely not. The reason they are robbing graves is because they are suspected murderers. If they manage to sneak in an extra kill somewhere or somehow then giving one of them the town approval to kill again can let a murder achieve his win condition, and get the town's okay in doing so.

The only people I'd consider for stalking and murdering are people with low enough insanities to not possibly be murderers.
Got it. I forgot that the murderers in this game win even if all the investigators are not dead. My bad.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by vikingfan »

VP Baltar wrote:
iLord wrote:Why can't he be murderer?
I communed him last night when I had 0 insanities and he was not more insane than me.

I'd need to look back at your PoE and see how likely I think SOG is to be there. Behaviorally, I don't like how quiet he's been, which was the main reason for me investigating him last night.

Who do you think is cleared from being Cultist? I don't need reasons necessarily at this point, I'd just like to see your list.

SOG raises a valid point about murderers hiding actions...though if we can cripple them with grave robbing that could at least someone counterbalance the effective, especially if vikingfan flips as our leading murderer.

@vikingfan - speaking of which, where are you? You have nothing to say? You want to be lynched today?
back, had a busy couple days. At this point, I have no alternative explanation though I will say it's surprising how quickly evilsnail is accepted as fact. Keep in mind wick could have rezzed me as well.

If people have anything to ask me that could help me clear my name, I'd appreciate it.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

VP Baltar wrote:I just realized something. Now that SOG and I have been confirmed to have low sanities (and I think iLord as well, since I believe his commune of me), having one or more of us murder would essentially confirm us 100% as investigator since Cultists cannot murder. As long as our murderers do not kill the same targets (which would be stupid because it would still appear to confirm a town member and thus make process of elimination on them easier), a single successful kill would show us as close to confirmed as we could get.

I need to look at the numbers, but having three confirmed townies is a very tasty idea to me and would essentially screw the scum even more than they already are this game.
Ok, the only issue is that we would have to decide on a person to be murdered, thus a murderer can hide behind that choice, similar to what Drench was trying with having the same target as Ani. My concern is what happens if a second murderer also targets the same person? Does that count as a kill for them? The good thing is an Investigator can only kill once without taking Psychopathy, so if any "pro-town" player kills twice, they should be summarily lynched.

Regarding the chart, the major thing that is sticking out to me right now is Furcolow's insistence on not mentioning his night action. So far he is the only one to have been asked and avoided answering. Also his posts really are just scummy. But I think Adel was a town slot due to his trying to get a break plan.

Chaco is about the only one who hasn't said anything regarding last night besides Furcolow.

A few people, namely SOG and Rewq have only mentioned noises from last night, but I don't know if its important to ask for specific actions such as launder, commune, investigate, search, or such.

Something I noticed regarding noises, if someone has said they didn't hear noises but another player says they have targeted them, then we have caught an inconsistency. Though this only works with the following actions:
Pass Fetish, Craft Fetish, Resuscitate, Investigate, Ward or Stalk.

This could also work for a player who has previously said they have hallucination, yet still say they didn't hear noise.

I can post the updated version if requested.
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”