Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Can we get some prods?

Jason for sure, maybe CC too. Feels like we're missing half the players.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Cirdua is scummy, but a Cirdua-vote his hardly bacon-worthy and the fact that a dog said it was disturbs me on a very deep level.

Right now, I'd probably put him right below Lacey and jeromus, who continues to post no content, even when asked directly for his opinion (on Cirdua).

If you need me, I'll be meta'ing Lacey.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Vi »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Cirdua is scummy, but a Cirdua-vote his hardly bacon-worthy and the fact that a dog said it was disturbs me on a very deep level.

Right now, I'd probably put him right below Lacey and jeromus, who continues to post no content, even when asked directly for his opinion (on Cirdua).
the thing is, cirdua never posted any content to begin with

so how is cirdua any better
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Jeromus is making more and longer posts with mostly filler without saying much of anything about the game. Cirdua is making fewer and shorter posts which, even if they're all about Alex, have some measure of relevance to something going on.

Basically, I see jeromus more as active lurking. That's not quite the term for what I'm getting at, but I think it gets the point across and I can't think of a better one.
Cirdua
Cirdua
Goon
Cirdua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Cirdua »

Lacey wrote:
Cirdua wrote: Has someone read the game flavor? It says we're actually all scum right? So no matter who we lynch, we'll kill scum!
I've gone back and read in ISO, and now I'm reading this initially dismissed line, and I just don't like the way it dismisses mislynches as if they're still a good thing. Maybe it's just flavor, but I don't like this kind of "we're all scum!" mentality. Feels wrong.
No way you're actually taking this serious, I could apologize for not putting any :D or :P when I tell an obvious joke, but that would just disturb VP :D.
I just like to put in a few jokes at the beginning of a game, that's all.
Lacey wrote: Especially since the defensiveness of cirdua on alexithymia doesn't feel like it's coming from a vendetta relationship to me.
Didn't I already explain that Alex/Haylen and I agreed to join this game as a sort of "rematch" or whatever you'd call it? That's why I was defensive, I wanted to give him a chance to get started.
Lacey wrote:
My thoughts on the current Cirdua lynch
There are two people voting me, yet you seem so sure about a lynch. With some imagination you could call it a bandwagon, but a lynch?
DeathRowKitty wrote:Cirdua is making fewer and shorter posts
It's been quite busy the last week, but that's gonna end tomorrow (I hope, depends on my grades :? ).
AurorusVox: About Cirdua [...] when she comes back [...]
Cirdua: That's
he
, thank you.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Cirdua, who are your top 3 picks for scum right now?
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Jasper »

sotty wrote:While I agree that the buddying thing is weak you didn't respond to the rest of her points as in twisting Lacey's words. I also don't see a lot of scum hunting from you. Her vote isn't bad in my opinion.
I actually responded to Lacey about twisting Lacey's words.

@Alex - Mathematics or not... we need to think about D1. I don't really need to think about how many mislynches it takes to get to lylo on D1. Why? Because I like to gather information on D1 itself to work into D2. I think about the day we are on and into the next day. Thinking further than that usually does no good at all.

unvote
as Lacey has seemed more town since my vote.

@sotty - there seems to be, for about a page and a half in here, talking about stuff that either does not relate to this game, or stuff that is going over my head... so it has kinda confused me...

You want more awesome from me? Well, I am glad you think I am awesome. I think I am going to do some ISOs and see what I can come up with because some of this stuff... is beyond me, it seems.
Cirdua
Cirdua
Goon
Cirdua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Cirdua »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Cirdua, who are your top 3 picks for scum right now?
re-reading the thread right now.
he
, thank you.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Vi »

It's like I see Cirdua's posts, but all they say is
I'M SCUM
over and over again.

Quit dodging the issue and lynch/bus him. Nao.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

5th vote count of day 1:

Lacey - 2 (d3x, DeathRowKitty)
Cirdua - 2 (Vi, VP Baltar)
Jasper - 2 (Alexithymia, Sotty7)
Alexithymia - 1 (Col.Cathart)
Sotty7 - 1 (Jeromus)
Jeromus - 1 (Lacey)

Not voting (Cirdua, JasonT1981, Jasper)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

DL is April 16 at 1pm CST.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Lacey »

Vi wrote:It's like I see Cirdua's posts, but all they say is
I'M SCUM
over and over again.

Quit dodging the issue and lynch/bus him. Nao.
We have some time still. Why the rush to lynch so quickly? While I agree Cirdua looks about as scummy as jeromus, I still want to hear both of them talk out their positions before lynching. And we still have some folks who are getting away with lurking. Any ideas on how to flush them out before the day ends?
On an indefinite break from mafia.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Lacey »

Cirdua wrote:
Lacey wrote:
My thoughts on the current Cirdua lynch
There are two people voting me, yet you seem so sure about a lynch. With some imagination you could call it a bandwagon, but a lynch?
By "lynch" I mean "potential lynch" or if you prefer "lynch candidate".
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Vi »

Lacey 160 wrote:We have some time still. Why the rush to lynch so quickly?
Cirdua and jeromus have already had plenty of time to "talk out their positions" (Cirdua more than jeromus, as j has claimed V/LA).
At this point it seems like people are making excuses for not lynching obvious scum.

By "lurkers" you mean Col.Cat, d3x, and jason, right? The chance that the Day will actually end without any of them posting is fairly small.
Lacey
Lacey
Goon
Lacey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Lacey »

Vi wrote:
Lacey 160 wrote:We have some time still. Why the rush to lynch so quickly?
Cirdua and jeromus have already had plenty of time to "talk out their positions" (Cirdua more than jeromus, as j has claimed V/LA).
At this point it seems like people are making excuses for not lynching obvious scum.

By "lurkers" you mean Col.Cat, d3x, and jason, right? The chance that the Day will actually end without any of them posting is fairly small.
Fair enough. Though this vote is subject to change depending on responses from Cirdua/jeromus. I'd also like you and VP Baltar to reconsider the jeromus lynch as my gut has him as scummier than Cirdua.

unvote.
vote:Cirdua
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Sotty7 wrote:
Can we get some prods?

Jason for sure, maybe CC too. Feels like we're missing half the players.
I have prodded both players
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Prod response...

Sorry guys, can't post content right now. Due to my heavily damaged biological clock with an extra addition of exam hell on my uni, I haven't slept any single second since last 27 hours, and I'm dead tired.

On the plus side, I have a new comp finally, so after I'll get some sleep and finally make that damn re-read I should be much more active.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Cirdua
Cirdua
Goon
Cirdua
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Cirdua »

Lacey

First posts were just some non-relevant discussion about Battlestar.
In posts 23, 26, 28 and 30 tries to get discussion going on how the game is balanced (scum groups).
Lacey wrote:I'd like a more thorough explanation of the following: 1) Why you jumped to his defense. Say it was a silly game related remark doesn't satisfy me. Walk us through your thought process. 2) Why did you decide to defend him the way you did?
In post 33 she asks the same question twice, just voiced differently
In post 64 she explains his behavior of trying to figure out how many scum teams there are, by stating that he wanted to know how far we are from lylo.
While that is indeed quite important, it is kind of irrelevant on D1, as the only thing we can do is guess. Later on she explains that she is a mathematician and wants to know the odds and such.
In post 82 she accuses d3x of active lurking, only 2 days after the game had begun, and only after Vi had also done something similar. In post 91 she accuses jeromus of avoiding the thread (again: the game had only started for 2 days). And she also praises Vi of being the “model townie”. I’ve already discussed post 131 in my previous post.
She seems to follow Vi in a lot of things, and while she was apparently already convinced I was scum, she waited until Vi said "Lynch" before she voted me.

Oh, and I'll be
V/LA next week
(going to Spain 8-) ) But seeing as how some people are really desperate to get me lynched as soon as possible (Vi and Lacey), I might not make it 'till the end of the week.
Also, Vi: Why are you so intend on rushing this lynch while we still have 17 RL days left? Trying to avoid more D1 discussion?
he
, thank you.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Vi »

Cirdua 166 wrote:
SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM I'M SCUM SCUM SCUM
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch what you were asking.

Just because we have 17 days doesn't mean we actually have to use all 17, especially when we can just go through the Scum In Front Of Me (SIFOM).
Besides, consider that with five people who aren't on your wagon and lurking it up or V/LA (Alex, jeromus, Col.Cat, d3x, jason) and assuming you aren't going to be nice enough to join your own wagon, it is physically impossible for you to be lynched as things stand right now. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the feeling of the noose tightening around your own neck.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Vi »

Vi 167 wrote:five people who aren't on your wagon and {lurking it up or on V/LA} (Alex, jeromus, Col.Cat, d3x, jason)
This might be a little easier to understand.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Unvote

So apparently Lacey always comes across as trying too hard to seem pro-town >_>

Vote: Cirdua

His last post just bumped him up over jeromus. Bacon please.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Jasper »

I *love* Bacon!!

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi, who do you think is most likely to be bussing out of Lacey and DRK? They both look scummy to me with those votes. DRK is where my money is at though.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar 171 wrote:Vi, who do you think is most likely to be bussing out of Lacey and DRK? They both look scummy to me with those votes. DRK is where my money is at though.
Where's the "Jasper" option?

LethalInjectionCat definitely wins/loses for late votes on all three wagons, plus his sudden change in taste over bacon.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Jasper »

Awwww Vi thinks I am bussing. Not sure whether that is an insult., or totally sweet.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Vi »

Jasper 173 wrote:Awwww Vi thinks I am bussing. Not sure whether that is an insult., or totally sweet.
Now if you stop by tomorrow morning, you can iron my shirts, fold them, and put them into my dresser drawer. You'll love every minute of it.

How did you go from
Jasper 156 wrote:I think I am going to do some ISOs and see what I can come up with because some of this stuff... is beyond me, it seems.
to
Jasper 170 wrote:I *love* Bacon!!

?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”