Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor wrote:dramonic is doing nothing. He is actively lurking. He does not do that as town.
Done.
Meta doesn't work on me really. If you dont believe me you can meta me though :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Nikanor »

dramonic wrote:@Parama: That's because you read my posts like they're supposed to be read instead of trying to drown someone in a last ditch.
I see it as 'pot-shots are scummy.'
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Parama »

We need a votecount.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Parama »

Nikanor wrote:He is actively lurking.
this is the truth
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:We need a votecount.
SpyreX 5
Dram 2

Nik and SpyreX are on me.

Also, you can't say I'm active lurking, I'm not being lurky.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Parama »

Active lurking - Talking a lot, not saying anything.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nikanor wrote:It looks like I'm going to have to explain
yet another
case to Parama.

dramonic is doing nothing. He is actively lurking. He does not do that as town.
Done.
dramonic wrote:Also, if you wanna pass as a female you shouldnt jump in innuendos like that.
Who said I was trying? >_>
Wait, Nikki is a man? Does this mean I'm...?

(brb soul searching)

Truth be told, I saw duck's scumminess. I could touch it, feel it, smell it... It was delicious. Now, SpyreX comes in (POWERFUL SCUM), and I'm like "yay! this will be fun because SpyreX is an amazingly fun and funny player!". But anyways, SpyreX comes in and attacks the biggest lurker with a crap case. So I'm like, "yaaay! Obvscum SpyreX!", and all was good. Then Nik votes owlman with a vote that is salty and warm, and all wasn't good because I was confused. So I say "AAAAGH I POST LATER" and Parama say "AAGH I CONFUSED" and I like "WE BLOOD BROTHERS". Now, Parama be like "I agree that dram is active lurking" and I be like "but... but... half the peeps in this game is lurking. And... that was v opportunistic of SpyreX... and i don't think dramonic is scum at this point... so... Nik, obvtown, is just misguided obvtown!" Then something clicked in my brain (god knows what it was... that phrase actually makes no sense if you think about it), and I said:

SpyreX is duckduck, and duckduck is scum. Therefore, by the Laws of Logic, SpyreX is scum. His opportunistic case on Dramonic cannot thwart the Laws of Logic.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Vote Count 4:

Nikanor
Dramonic (2) SpyreX, Nikanor
Nobody Special
Nachomamma8
DTMaster
Locke Lamora
Parama
SpyreX (5) CoheedCambria09, Nachomamma8, muzzz, ConfidAnon, Dramonic
CoheedCambria09
muzzz (3) DTMaster Parama Locke Lamora
ConfidAnon
Kenman

Not Voting:
Kenman, Nobody Special

With 12 Alive It Takes
to lynch.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Alright Kenman, I will look for a replacement. It makes me sad, but I will do what I have to do.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SuaveMod: Prod Locke Lamora, CoheedCambria09, and ConfidAnon
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Hai, I'm back. From outer space. With a DTManalysis!

@Para
Para wrote: I almost want to lynch SpyreX because he's in nearly all of my games now.
But he's also very awesome.
And muzzz is scummier.
*sigh* nobody trusts my D1 obvscum read though. I get one every game, and I'm right most of the time.
Eww, whiny. I dislike this. Obviously if you aren't convincing people: you aren't doing a good job at bringing out a good case. So get better! "nods"

@Nikanor
Hai. But Muzz metaed Duck? You are ignoring the point. Muzz presented a meta attack on Duck, like Duck presented a meta attack on Ken. Duck's lack of voting, yes that is scummy. Duck's meta attack makes you face palm because it's on page 4? Wait what! Why didn't you apply it to Muzz.

You ignored my question, and for that I
Rope Burn: Nikanor

And your "summary" post is ok now in hindsight. Stop dodging questions or I will kill you.

(Aside: I just thought of a bastardy role: A Greater Hider Serial Killer. The Serial Killer kidnaps a player to murder them: but if you shoot his target you kill the Serial Killer. Your "Kill Dramonic" statement made me giggle and come up with this idea )

(PPS Aside: I heard if you eat lots of fruit, it's actually sweet. )

@Spy
NO LOVE FOR THE DTM? HUH HUH? WHAT ABOUT OUR TIME IN BATTLE MAGE. /tears

@Parama
Because Drac = useless pre-196. What's pro-town about his posts pre-196 huh?

@Muzz
DTM wrote:@DTM: no, I'm making Par's argument for him, not the other way around.
Point taken. Your Para choice is convincing, which means that Para is showing strong links towards Duck over you. Hmm however: read the below on how your delivery of your argument was scummy, but the argument itself wasn't.

I'm going to open with this quote:
Muzz wrote: I did explain my Duck vote, immediately after making it. Post #8 in my ISO. Everybody but you and Par seems to have understood me just fine. If you want to excuse me of being unclear, fine, but saying I didn't explain until later is just not true.
This is true: Muzz you did open your vote on Duck with good reasoning.
muzzz wrote:@Confid: you're hardly more positive about Ken than Duck was.

But still,
Unvote, vote: Duck

Three votes is hardly anything to worry about. Especially when it's, apparently, not like you were going to be afk for a while. And now you're calling him the most suspicious, yet you're not willing to put him at two votes again?
This is good posting. The following is bad posting. I'll provide in thread numbers for you to refer back to it:
muzzz 89 wrote:As further evidence of Duck's scumminess, I'd like to present meta from DuckTown in Mafia 94:
duckduck96 wrote:
Vote Spolium

Bandwagon FTW!
muzzz 93 wrote:
duckduck96 wrote:Don't post that without the context- that was a band wagon on someone who had self-voted.
That doesn't change the fact that DuckTown should be voting.
muzzz 104 wrote:@Nik: when I voted confid I figured that either both of them were scum, or my argument was flawed.

@Par: I'm voting Duck because he's, uncharacteristically, not voting. I think that not voting is
always
a problem. There's only one thing that townies absolutely
have
to do in a game of mafia, and that's vote.

@DTM: I gave you the name of the game (Mafia 94) and Duck's alignment there (town). I assumed that would be enough information for people to find the thread. But if not, you can find a linky to that game by clicking the "wiki" button beneath my posts.

While I understand if people who weren't there are unwilling to take my word for it, I stand by my meta argument. Duck seems significantly more careful with his vote than when I last saw him as town. And I intend to figure out why.

@Suave: Par's voting me, not Ken
I'm sorry: I know you like succinctness (which is awesome yadda yadda), however it took 3 posts to go from: Evidence -> Accusation of action ->
the reason of my attack
on an inflamed Duck wagon.

Wait what? You expected me to step into your shoes: reread the game, come back, and draw the same conclusions as you? I went and reread parts of that game and drew a few conclusions between Nacho and myself, but they were much different. Tell me: how did you expect me to come to your conclusions when it took 3 posts over the course of 1 day for me to actually, understand the full point of your case? Like UGH! Your posts after your vote reads as: someone throwing oil to a fire in order to make it better. UGH!

@Nacho
Nikanor was a trap designed to catch unsuspecting scummies before he could snatch them and devour them in his logic. :p

Also
remember the questions you asked me? here I'll requote

Nachomamma8 wrote:
DT Master wrote: Why are you calling L-4 in mafia 94 quicklynchable? That means you accuse Duck for helping put Ken in L-4, which reads as the same in the wagon on Ken.
It's quicklynchable because there were 4 scum in that game. Practical? No. Quicklynchable? Yes.

And, no. I wasn't accusing Duck of that... what?
DT Master wrote: In an unvote on someone who reads as a town, you are using: OMG YOU DIDN'T WAGON argument + meta -> scummy
I'd call of it more of a OMG YOU WERE AFRAID TO PUT A SECOND VOTE ON HIM --> scummy, wouldn't you? Note, I'm not using muzzz's argument myself. I'm just pointing out that I see it could be valid, thus why I'm not voting him.
DT Master wrote: I don't think you are correct in your statement of Duck.
Why not?
Tada! Didn't forget them :3

1. So he's townie if he's reckless and scummy because he's cautious amiright? -> Based on play style change (see below)
Nacho wrote: Umm... I don't really agree with the forming muzzz wagon; that quote wasn't all that scummy. In the game muzzz referred to, duck didn't hesitate in putting someone within scum quicklynching range for the sake of bandwagoning, while now, he's hesitating to put a first or a second vote on the wagon.
Aside: Plus the first half of the question is so unrealistic: if scum put all their eggs in one basket like that it'll be lols. There is a point where theory falls short of the beast that is known as reality.

2. Is valid, and I see this point after rereads.

3. Because Muzz made things all icky with his triple part post of fire.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Nikanor »

DTM wrote:Hai. But Muzz metaed Duck? You are ignoring the point. Muzz presented a meta attack on Duck, like Duck presented a meta attack on Ken. Duck's lack of voting, yes that is scummy. Duck's meta attack makes you face palm because it's on page 4? Wait what! Why didn't you apply it to Muzz.
Facepalm != calling someone scummy. When I think someone is scummy for something, I call them scummy for it.
Using meta on page four isn't inherently scummy play. I thought this was obvious, but maybe this is the communication problem we seem to be having. Using meta on page four is bad play, but it is not scummy. That's why I'm not calling muzzz scummy for using a meta argument.
DTM wrote:(Aside: I just thought of a bastardy role: A Greater Hider Serial Killer. The Serial Killer kidnaps a player to murder them: but if you shoot his target you kill the Serial Killer. Your "Kill Dramonic" statement made me giggle and come up with this idea )
Why do people keep saying 'Greater *foo*'? It is 'Combined *foo*'.
For example, Super Cream Puff is dccomb, meaning Combined Doctor Cop. You people need to learn this.
For all who don't play Mafia on #mafia on IRC, ignore the above. :D
DTM wrote:(PPS Aside: I heard if you eat lots of fruit, it's actually sweet. )
Uhh, I eat lots of cheese. Does that count for something?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It's official! DTM is town!

Will respond when seriousness returns.

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Lock is on V/LA till tomorrow, but I will prod the other two.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Lets go back a step.
Nik 177 wrote:dramonic, please post something of use before I am forced to kill you.
Dramonic 183 wrote: i didnt read you making similar menace to my predecessor Nik. Do you feel I am a threat?
Thats the exchange. The marked one. The 3rd post Dramonic has made in this game.

A defense rebuke which, if Dramonic is town, is saying "You find me a threat to your survival (as scum)."

Which, under the BEST of circumstances would still be telling. In this case, it gets even better: I'd give Nik's hider claim an 80-20% chance of being a town maneuver (If I really have to go into the detail why claiming hider as scum is a crazy endeavor I will but I'd rather not have to type out that much theory).

So, we're not looking at a simple "You're doing this because you're scum" - we're looking at a "You, someone who has a pretty solid chance of being town, are doing this because you are scum not because I haven't done anything."

If THIS wasn't enough - it is also punctuated by the "why didn't you come after my predecessor who was ALSO doing nothing." Which, by nature of being said, means that the fact Nik went after this is actually something you'd find. And called this, again, scummy.

And then went after me for twisting his words - when, in fact, its not a function of the words its a function of the simplest fact he's been doing nothing - until called out on it.

So, the condensed version:

Not doing anything? Check.
Putting the snipe on Nik for not also calling out McZ for also not doing anything? Check.

----

Additionally, I'll give you a hint: I'm not getting lynched today. Its not happening. If it DOES, its going to take a major scum-push to do (which is fine in and of itself).

I've still got plenty of other tricks that can stay in the bag. In the meantime, really look at this. Especially, and I'll give one last quote:
Dram wrote:Also, you can't say I'm active lurking, I'm not being lurky.
Go ahead and look at the combined isos. Then read that. Then vote for Dram.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

WHOA

Sorry for not posting in here, I replaced into another game and forgot about this one. :-x

I'll post in thsi one regularly, just forgot about it. Expect a catch-up post tonight.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:06 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

I'm here. Reading up.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Parama »

Okay, so this feels like about the right time to do this.
Player-by-player analysis!

Nikanor - Claimed a town role basically immediately, so nobody's even bothering to put suspicion on him. I don't feel he's done anything super-scummy yet though so at this point I don't really care. Dangerous if he's lying, though.

dramonic - McZombie lurked and was replaced by an active lurker. Oh joy. Lurking is a nulltell, thought anti-town. Active-lurking is scummy. Hmm, maybe dramonic's role requires him to lurk in some way or else he'll get modkilled? :P ISO 7 seems like a disguised OMGUS.

Nobody Special - Oh my god, he makes dramonic look good. Active-lurking like hell, not providing any reads or content or... well, ANYTHING. Post more, replace out, or die please.

Nachomamma8 - Good logic all around, though his defending of muzzz's meta attack on duck when duck, the person he was voting for, did the exact same thing. I guess that's unfair though since Nacho never brought up duck's use of meta as a reason to vote for him.

DTMaster - Hello, master of "I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT! WHY DID YOU STEAL IT?!?!"
If you didn't get the memo, good logic, lots of prodding for information, lots of questioning... yeah I think he's town. I would complain about the length of the posts, except I am often guilty of the same thing as well, AND because there's not really any fluff there that I can see

Locke Lamora - Also not posting much, though there is content when he posts. His defense/buddying with duckduck concerns me slightly though.

Parama - obvtown

SpyreX - duckduck: blatant bandwagon votes, meta attacks, then lurking when called out. Yeah that's pretty scummy. Unfortunately, since I think muzzz is scum, and since it's very unlikely duck and muzzz are scum together, I'm not hopping on this wagon. Also, hey look, SpyreX isn't duck. His first post has great analysis, though I'm not quite sure on his dramonic case. I mean, there's scummier things than active-lurking happening in this game right now.

CoheedCambria09 - Yet another active lurker, not doing anything to justify his reads either though he seems to act like he has.

muzzz - well you already know my opinions on him, I'm not restating my case again.

ConfidAnon - Tried shifting the blame for the Kenman wagon to me, seemingly forgetting that I brought up the original reasoning <_< Lots of short one-liners here thought the questions are pretty good IMO.

Kenman - One small slip-up caused a wagon, but his explanation makes sense and it was probably just a silly mistake. I know I've gotten my games confused before <_< Don't like how he's not providing his own suspicions, something he has stated himself.

Most likely scum, by themselves: muzzz, Nobody Special, duckduck
I don't think muzzz and duck are scum together though, as I have pointed out.
And that list is in order of scumminess, from greatest to least. Nobody Special is the most offending active-lurker I've ever seen.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Pam

My ego is being stroked very nicely. However this deserves a:

'Cause my ego is being milked in all sorts of ways that Dramonic can explain in detail about.
CoheedCambria09
CoheedCambria09
Goon
CoheedCambria09
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 am

Post by CoheedCambria09 »

Isn't stating why I think something justyfying my reads par?
Show
Mafia 1-1
Town 3-4
Third Party 0-0
Total Wins/Loses 4-5
Ongoing-1
Abandoned-0
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Parama »

Well there was one post where you said "I'm starting to find Kenman suspicious for what I said in an earlier post" and what you said was something "odd" not "scummy" in that earlier post. Makes little sense. And a lot of your suspicions seem to coincide directly with the towns', even on the reasoning.
Don't worry, compared to other active lurkers in the game you're doing a pretty good job :P Nobody Special is active-lurking scum though and he needs to die once muzzz is gone.

DTM, I don't know what you're implying :/
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 am

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:A defense rebuke which, if Dramonic is town, is saying "You find me a threat to your survival (as scum)."

Which, under the BEST of circumstances would still be telling.
Not really no. I can be seen as a threat by a person weither he's town, scum or third party. If I wanted to call Nik scum I'd have done it. The fact you created paranoid subonscious ends to my phrase is not exactly my fault.
In this case, it gets even better: I'd give Nik's hider claim an 80-20% chance of being a town maneuver (If I really have to go into the detail why claiming hider as scum is a crazy endeavor I will but I'd rather not have to type out that much theory).
I'm giving you reason on that, I had completely forgot he claimed hider. Under that precept I agree he's town. Does that actually change anything to the state of the game?
Not really no.
So, we're not looking at a simple "You're doing this because you're scum" - we're looking at a "You, someone who has a pretty solid chance of being town, are doing this because you are scum not because I haven't done anything."
Heavy misrep.
If THIS wasn't enough - it is also punctuated by the "why didn't you come after my predecessor who was ALSO doing nothing." Which, by nature of being said, means that the fact Nik went after this is actually something you'd find. And called this, again, scummy.
Well, selective lurker hunting is scummy, so bite me.
And then went after me for twisting his words - when, in fact, its not a function of the words its a function of the simplest fact he's been doing nothing - until called out on it.
Fine, it's not twisting, it's stretching to the point of alteration.
Not doing anything? Check.
Putting the snipe on Nik for not also calling out McZ for also not doing anything? Check.
point A is steadily losing value, point B is way overinflated
----
Additionally, I'll give you a hint: I'm not getting lynched today. Its not happening. If it DOES, its going to take a major scum-push to do (which is fine in and of itself).
That's yet to be proven
Dram wrote:Also, you can't say I'm active lurking, I'm not being lurky.
Go ahead and look at the combined isos. Then read that. Then vote for Dram.
[/quote] humour is not really your thing is it.

I enjoy being pushed, you're pushing me, you think you got scum.
Aren't we all happy?
I'm a hoot
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Parama is lookin good. DTM is lookin real fine. Nik is lookin pretty swank still too. Thats almost enough for a good ol fashioned lockdown.

Muzz I could go either way on. That case statement still makes me twitch. However, I'm not sure enough to feed the dichotomy yet.

That said:
Dram wrote: Not really no. I can be seen as a threat by a person weither he's town, scum or third party. If I wanted to call Nik scum I'd have done it. The fact you created paranoid subonscious ends to my phrase is not exactly my fault.
Why, why, why ever would anyone ever refer to someone they thought was
on their side
in any way shape or form a "threat" in this scenario?
Dram wrote:I'm giving you reason on that, I had completely forgot he claimed hider. Under that precept I agree he's town. Does that actually change anything to the state of the game?
Not really no.
Actually, it does. Quite a bit. See that whole threat business. If it appears as though you are behaving as if you are both not on the same side and Nik is p much town, well.
Dram wrote:point A is steadily losing value, point B is way overinflated
Haha, no.

Point A doesn't lose value when your activity is a function of being called out on it (hint: please say it isn't).

Point B is only overinflated if the explanation is "I wasn't paying attention to the gamestate (but not lurking)"

Which, sure, go for it.
Dram wrote:humour is not really your thing is it.

I enjoy being pushed, you're pushing me, you think you got scum.
Aren't we all happy?
Nah. Humor isn't my thing. Never has been.

When I was young I had an accident. They had to build me from leftover parts and various pieces of animal meat. Unfortunately, there was no funny bone.

It is a constant struggle to live through and my heart is torn to pieces by the callous way you've shamed me.

Or, perhaps, that isn't "humorous". In fact, when considering the spike in activity based on you being called out for lurking saying that you weren't lurking is...

Wait for it...

Wait...

Scummy!

Huzzah!
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Nikanor »

SpyreX wrote:I'd give Nik's hider claim an 80-20% chance of being a town maneuver
You realize that this makes 50% assuming a normal distribution of the range you've given, right?

I'm saddened by the lack of promised catch-up posts by Confid.
Coheed is active lurking.
Locke is being his usual flaky self, unfortunately. :?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote: Actually, it does. Quite a bit. See that whole threat business. If it appears as though you are behaving as if you are both not on the same side and Nik is p much town, well.
Well, considering I forgot about the Hider claim, I didnt take for a premise that Nik was town.
Point B is only overinflated if the explanation is "I wasn't paying attention to the gamestate (but not lurking)"

Which, sure, go for it.
Obviously if I forgot the claim my attention wasn't that great <_<

In fact, when considering the spike in activity based on you being called out for lurking saying that you weren't lurking is...

Wait for it...

Wait...

Scummy!
You prefer I keep posting fluff?
Ask a question, get an answer. Build an offense, receive a defense. If I didn't answer the points brought up against me it'd be remarkably anti-town. therefore, I don't believe responding to you is scummy.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”