Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:15 am

Post by dramonic »

I thought we had already established meta case are the root of all evil...
hello fellows.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not a lurker until I get to actually post ;p
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:23 am

Post by dramonic »

You're totally stlking me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor wrote:dramonic, please post something of use before I am forced to kill you.
i didnt read you making similar menace to my predecessor Nik. Do you feel I am a threat?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:57 am

Post by dramonic »

coming from someone with decent odds of being scum, that doesnt say much SpyreX :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

muzzz wrote:@Dramonic: actually, it says a lot coming from him. Because he's in the scummiest slot around, yet he just made a very good case for lynching you first.
You call that a case?
We need to establish a definition somewhere, that's nothing like a case to me.

Also, not sure I understand the second line of the "case". Meaning wise. Explain?

@Nik: Your vote is warm and salty.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've had an evening to that effect.
Also, if you wanna pass as a female you shouldnt jump in innuendos like that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry, didnt see your post.
SpyreX wrote:Dont you ironic quote me guy. I never, nor would I, claim that was a "case".
Didn't say you said it was a case, I said Muzz's perception was weird.
Nik, who is p much town (or super balls of steel scum) is the one you've opted to push against for calling you out on a very clear and solid rationale.
Rationale being that I'm not posting content. In my read I have seen 0 proof that Nik is p much town. However, if you can provide any phrase of mine that is "pushing against" him (You wont find one, but even if you did he's the only one commenting on my fluffiness therefore only one I could theorically push against really) I invite you to point it out.
Your reasoning? He didn't also call out who you replaced for for the same activity. Which, realistically, means you see its bad.
Erm... Do you enjoy putting
stuff
words in my mouth? I asked why he hadn't pushed for my predecessor, while pushing at me. How is the fact it's me make it any different? It IS actually a scummy thing to do, but I didnt make a mountain out of a molehill of it.

Point is, you're trying to make me appear for something (scummy) that I'm not by twisting my words HARD.
You're evil scum SpyreX.

Unvote
Vote: SpyreX
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm gonna tone it down on the innuendos now...
@Parama: That's because you read my posts like they're supposed to be read instead of trying to drown someone in a last ditch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor wrote:dramonic is doing nothing. He is actively lurking. He does not do that as town.
Done.
Meta doesn't work on me really. If you dont believe me you can meta me though :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:We need a votecount.
SpyreX 5
Dram 2

Nik and SpyreX are on me.

Also, you can't say I'm active lurking, I'm not being lurky.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 am

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:A defense rebuke which, if Dramonic is town, is saying "You find me a threat to your survival (as scum)."

Which, under the BEST of circumstances would still be telling.
Not really no. I can be seen as a threat by a person weither he's town, scum or third party. If I wanted to call Nik scum I'd have done it. The fact you created paranoid subonscious ends to my phrase is not exactly my fault.
In this case, it gets even better: I'd give Nik's hider claim an 80-20% chance of being a town maneuver (If I really have to go into the detail why claiming hider as scum is a crazy endeavor I will but I'd rather not have to type out that much theory).
I'm giving you reason on that, I had completely forgot he claimed hider. Under that precept I agree he's town. Does that actually change anything to the state of the game?
Not really no.
So, we're not looking at a simple "You're doing this because you're scum" - we're looking at a "You, someone who has a pretty solid chance of being town, are doing this because you are scum not because I haven't done anything."
Heavy misrep.
If THIS wasn't enough - it is also punctuated by the "why didn't you come after my predecessor who was ALSO doing nothing." Which, by nature of being said, means that the fact Nik went after this is actually something you'd find. And called this, again, scummy.
Well, selective lurker hunting is scummy, so bite me.
And then went after me for twisting his words - when, in fact, its not a function of the words its a function of the simplest fact he's been doing nothing - until called out on it.
Fine, it's not twisting, it's stretching to the point of alteration.
Not doing anything? Check.
Putting the snipe on Nik for not also calling out McZ for also not doing anything? Check.
point A is steadily losing value, point B is way overinflated
----
Additionally, I'll give you a hint: I'm not getting lynched today. Its not happening. If it DOES, its going to take a major scum-push to do (which is fine in and of itself).
That's yet to be proven
Dram wrote:Also, you can't say I'm active lurking, I'm not being lurky.
Go ahead and look at the combined isos. Then read that. Then vote for Dram.
[/quote] humour is not really your thing is it.

I enjoy being pushed, you're pushing me, you think you got scum.
Aren't we all happy?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote: Actually, it does. Quite a bit. See that whole threat business. If it appears as though you are behaving as if you are both not on the same side and Nik is p much town, well.
Well, considering I forgot about the Hider claim, I didnt take for a premise that Nik was town.
Point B is only overinflated if the explanation is "I wasn't paying attention to the gamestate (but not lurking)"

Which, sure, go for it.
Obviously if I forgot the claim my attention wasn't that great <_<

In fact, when considering the spike in activity based on you being called out for lurking saying that you weren't lurking is...

Wait for it...

Wait...

Scummy!
You prefer I keep posting fluff?
Ask a question, get an answer. Build an offense, receive a defense. If I didn't answer the points brought up against me it'd be remarkably anti-town. therefore, I don't believe responding to you is scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:I just thought of a bastardly role: A scum hider. Hehehehe. Of course the townies would have lots, and lots of night kill potential or that game would be very bastardly.
Dark Goma (large theme) had one of those.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 am

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:
@SpySpy
I invoke the law of DGB: Obviously someone is in need of Town Cred! Does that help your thoughts?
While I
stalk
worship
strive to emulate some of the majesty that is DGB that one is missing me. Care to explain more?

Yo Dram:

Lets put down the swords for a moment. What do you think about Anon's catchup snipe?
Bunch o' baloney
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor wrote:
Parama wrote:Your scummiest read is the claimed town
bulletproof
PR.
Fixed for you. Hopefully this makes a bit more sense motivation-wise.
you can still die quite easily.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Nobody Special

This wagon smells good.

l-2, thread carefully.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I see no reason to lynch Confid. He's not being useful, but he's not being scummy.
Either SpyreX or NS is the play today.

AND it seems people want to keep spyreX alive, therefore...

moar NS votes.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Hypocrisy issues sound like a fair answer?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, if you're town you know part of his scumread is wrong, therefore it's a good thing he's not voting his top-three <<
Also, we'll get more info after a night than right now. Day 1 always is kinda stally and overeager.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a bit confused as to why you gave Fate such bad grammar.
Now then, let's jump into a giant pool of NK WIFOM :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

...jerk...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

With any luck he hid behind me and will prove I'm no mafioso
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:24 am

Post by dramonic »

Parama wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Fate, stop talking like that. And you're not cleared because we don't know if I've been blocked or not.
If you were blocked, don't you think the scum would have shot directly at you?
touché

Fate I'd like an explanation for voting me.

Natural Action Resolution:
Copy
Hide
Bus
Block
[...]
You can't roleblock a hider, that defeats the purpose of the role.
Therefore Fate is confirmed, as is Nik. SpyreX could potentially be a SK, but mafia will kill him anyways sooner or later

Leaves this:

dramonic
DTMaster
Parama
farside22
muzzz
12Keyblade

Lynch one, NK one, hide behind one.

Cases
1-lynch and NK on mafia: Either we win, or we lynch SpyreX SK and we win then.

2-Lynch OR NK on mafia, mafia killed Nik's hidee: most prob 3p endgame

3-Lynch OR NK on mafia, Nik Alive: assured town win (lynch A, nik hide behind B. if he dies lynch B, if eh lives lynch C)

4-Lynch OR NK on mafia, Nik dies by himself: Town win (lynch the hide target)

5-Only town dies, Nik's hidee killed: LyLo

6-Only town dies, Nik die by himself: Also LyLo

7-Only town dies, Nik's alive: 3p endgame

add anotehr town PR or two and town pretty much can't lose since the odds of 5-6-7 drastically decreases

I support a massclaim!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh look, plot twist with a lying scum

Vote: Farside

just to be safe:
@mod: Do you respect natural order resolution?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 am

Post by dramonic »

well, if he doesn't respect NAR then that screws over my stuff

Also, we could just have SpyreX shoot Farside if Fate flips town.
Unvote
Vote: Fate

Not very suave, mr.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:35 am

Post by dramonic »

erm...

mislynch + two kills on townies

5 town vs 3 scum vs 1 SK

How is taht town lose?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Parama, if you were reading well you'd see SpyreX claimed vig.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 am

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:Woah, WOAH.

I didn't claim vig. Or not claim vig. I claimed the kill. Sheesh.

---

That said, Farside you need to lay out your whole role entirely because that result doesn't make sense.

And it would be awesomeo if the mod could weigh in on NaR.
you claimed the kill, therefore you have a killing role
call it whatever you want <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

You may think I'm a demon now, but after the night you'll think I'm an angel ;)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Fate wrote:HATERZ GUNNA HATE MAH POST RESTRICZ DIS GAM. DAS Y I WAS RALLY SPEEDLYNCHZ
damned, I've been caught red-handed XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”