Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Regfan »

all you are doing is saying "i am town".
This quote really aggravates me as it is as if you are trying to say that I haven't attempted to help. If you care to read back, I've done a player-by-player evaluation, an updated evaluation, and an Iso on my biggest suspect, is there honestly any more you want from me, or that I can do?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 am

Post by don_johnson »

Regfan wrote: If you care to read back, I've done a player-by-player evaluation, an updated evaluation, and an Iso on my biggest suspect, is there honestly any more you want from me, or that I can do?
no. we need other players to participate.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Regfan »

So, you're saying, you pretty much refuse to change your vote right now. Instead you'd rather just keep the lynch going and then 'Read whats happened when I flip town'? That seems unproductive.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

Post by TDC »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
TDC wrote:The only thing I have found you to say about the Regfan slot is:
By the way, I'm kind of second guessing my town read on SerRose.
and
Don_Johnson, is Regfan your scumbuddy?

Regfan, is Don_Johnson your scumbuddy?
Mind expanding a bit?
Yeah, Serose gave me newbtown vibes at first, but as the game went on, I started to change my mind.
Well duh. I'm asking you why you changed your mind. Why you are suspicious of Reg. Why he "would be the best lynch today, by far."
don_johnson wrote: i think SA should be lynched, though.
Do you have a reason or am I gonna have to defend with "nuh-uh, u a bad guy".
Just quoting this for the hilarity of it coming right after your case against Regfan being "I changed my mind".
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Wdjat »

Man, I am not a fan of don_johnson and Sleepless Assassin right now. Both of them leaning on the Regfan lynch based purely on momentum is really scummy. I mean, I get how the votes got there in the first place but the reasoning their both using to encourage that fourth vote. Jeez...
mecha shiva! mecha shiva!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Wdjat »

Out of lunch break. I should have more to say this evening.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 am

Post by don_johnson »

wdjat wrote:Both of them leaning on the Regfan lynch based
purely on momentum
is really scummy. I mean, I get how the votes got there in the first place but the reasoning their both using to encourage that fourth vote.
noones "encouraging" a fourth vote. i explicitly asked that a hammer vote be well explained. i have also suggested to the players who are not happy with this wagon to feel free to work on getting other ones started. not sure what the bolded is supposed to mean. i believe we both independently stated that we don't think moving is a good idea in order to protect town power roles. do you disagree? if so, why?
regfan wrote:So, you're saying, you pretty much refuse to change your vote right now. Instead you'd rather just keep the lynch going and then 'Read whats happened when I flip town'? That seems unproductive.
you seem to be heaping the responsibility of "productiveness" solely on me. TDC and wdjat are the ones with an oppurtunity to shift the focus of the day's activities. i do not have a solid reason at this point to move off the wagon of a claimed vanilla whose alignment is questionable.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Lowell »

I'm starting to get a more townish read from regfan of late. Even don looks a
little
better, credit for participating.

I think dry is the right play for today.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Prod Dry-Fit Please

whole lotta fence sitters...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:
Dry-fit wrote: Where did that SA vote coming from? Is he getting a free pass because a couple of people said they have a town read on him?
i think SA should be lynched. noone else seems to be suspicious of him. i am not sure why people are giving him a free pass.
He's scummy because no one is suspicious of him? I don't see you implying any suspicion of him since page six. Why is he your preferred lynch?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by don_johnson »

active lurk much?

seriously. five minutes after i mention your name? awesome.
dry wrote:He's scummy because no one is suspicious of him?
no. those were two separate sentences.

he's scummy.

no one else seems to be suspicious of him.
dry wrote:I don't see you implying any suspicion of him since page six. Why is he your preferred lynch?
all of this inactivity kind of bothers me, but he seemed the most likely to flip scum. the fact that nothing is really happening in this thread is a bit worrisome. the fact that you haven't posted here in five days, but chime in with a half-assed misrep five minutes after i bolded your name is a bit odd too. if you read my post, you will see that SA seemed to drop off of
everyones
radar for quite a while. not just mine.

what is your read on SA?
what is your read on Reg and his claim?
what is your read on TDC?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

don_johnson wrote: SA: you have basically been lurking and not contributing. that is what i am referencing in "the pass". i thought i already posted some suspicions of you, i will recheck. if not, i will go back and flesh them out. at this point i am not interested in pursuing another lynch candidate, however. so we'll see.
So basically because I don't have a lot of free time, I'm scum?

In the posts I've made, I think it's pretty clear who I suspect the most. That should be more than enough.

Also, Reg claimed vanilla and I saw somewhere that all vanilla claims should be lynched because the player was scummy enough to have to claim and we don't want to risk outting a power role with a new bandwagon.
TDC wrote: Well duh. I'm asking you why you changed your mind. Why you are suspicious of Reg. Why he "would be the best lynch today, by far."
He's easily the scummiest player alive and claimed vanilla.
Wdjat wrote:Man, I am not a fan of don_johnson and Sleepless Assassin right now. Both of them leaning on the Regfan lynch based purely on momentum is really scummy. I mean, I get how the votes got there in the first place but the reasoning their both using to encourage that fourth vote. Jeez...
How is it "purely on momentum"? Wasn't I like first to vote Reg today?

And yeah, I'd love to see a fourth vote. I like it when scum get lynched.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:47 am

Post by Regfan »

I'd love to see you elaborate on this, how have I been scummy? What have I done that makes you think I'm mafia?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 am

Post by TDC »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
TDC wrote: Well duh. I'm asking you why you changed your mind. Why you are suspicious of Reg. Why he "would be the best lynch today, by far."
This is getting ridiculous.
Can you answer the bloody question?
WHY
is he so scummy? You haven't mentioned a single fucking thing indicating that so far.

"Why do you think Brazil is the best football team?"
"Well, I thought it was England, but then I changed my mind."
"Why did you change your mind?"
"Brazil is easily the best football team."
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by don_johnson »

*crickets*
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Lowell »

Generally, when a wagon stalls, yet no one posts to refute it, and then the game dies for a few days, I assume that wagon is a good one being derailed by scum hoping to inertia themselves out of a teammate's lynch. I'll assume that's what's happening here. Dry-fit is the right play.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote:what is your read on SA?
what is your read on Reg and his claim?
what is your read on TDC?
SA has looked town to me for pretty much the entire game. He hasn't done anything scummy to me.

I find SerRose's actions too scummy to get past. Reg's claim doesn't change my opinion of him.

TDC also hasn't really done anything scummy, but I feel he's trying extra hard to stay in the background.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Wdjat »

don_johnson wrote:
wdjat wrote:Both of them leaning on the Regfan lynch based
purely on momentum
is really scummy. I mean, I get how the votes got there in the first place but the reasoning their both using to encourage that fourth vote.
noones "encouraging" a fourth vote. i explicitly asked that a hammer vote be well explained. i have also suggested to the players who are not happy with this wagon to feel free to work on getting other ones started. not sure what the bolded is supposed to mean. i believe we both independently stated that we don't think moving is a good idea in order to protect town power roles. do you disagree? if so, why?
So you're going to talk about what we're going to do after Regfan flips town but claim that you're not encouraging a fourth vote? Really? As for the momentum comment, you and Sleepless Assassin are talking about the Regfan lynch like it's an inevitably since he's at L-1.
don_johnson wrote:
regfan wrote:So, you're saying, you pretty much refuse to change your vote right now. Instead you'd rather just keep the lynch going and then 'Read whats happened when I flip town'? That seems unproductive.
you seem to be heaping the responsibility of "productiveness" solely on me. TDC and wdjat are the ones with an oppurtunity to shift the focus of the day's activities. i do not have a solid reason at this point to move off the wagon of a claimed vanilla whose alignment is questionable.
And this is another example of the momentum thing I'm talking about. This "well I've done my part, you take care of the rest" attitude.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Lowell wrote:Generally, when a wagon stalls, yet no one posts to refute it, and then the game dies for a few days, I assume that wagon is a good one being derailed by scum hoping to inertia themselves out of a teammate's lynch. I'll assume that's what's happening here. Dry-fit is the right play.
Given this read, why do you think that Dry-fit is the correct lynch? Wouldn't the situation you're talking about imply that Regfan is found scum?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:49 am

Post by don_johnson »

yes. lowell's reasoning would imply that reg is scum.

wdjat: please place your vote where you feel it will best serve town. i am not going to argue with you about the semantics of the word "encourage". if you don't like the reg wagon then do something about it. i have done my part. now its your turn.

dry: would you mind regurgitating what it was about serrose that was scummy? you seem to be implying that you are lynching reg for serrose' actions, not reg's. if that's the case i would like a quick rehash of the case on serrose. i agree about TDC. SA i will have to take another look. there are a couple of points that have been made against him. i will look back and try to organize them for you.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Lowell »

Wdjat wrote:
Lowell wrote:Generally, when a wagon stalls, yet no one posts to refute it, and then the game dies for a few days, I assume that wagon is a good one being derailed by scum hoping to inertia themselves out of a teammate's lynch. I'll assume that's what's happening here. Dry-fit is the right play.
Given this read, why do you think that Dry-fit is the correct lynch? Wouldn't the situation you're talking about imply that Regfan is found scum?
Actually you might be right. Hadn't thought about it that way... mostly because I'm not
on
that stalled wagon and could thus move it if I wanted to.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

don_johnson wrote: dry: would you mind regurgitating what it was about serrose that was scummy?
He dropped a terrible omgus vote on semioldguy day 1, and continually refused to provide content or make his suspicions known.

C'mon Andy!
Meji Fan
Meji Fan
Goon
Meji Fan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Meji Fan »

Dry-fit - Lowell, Regfan
TDC
don_johnson
RegFan - Dry-fit, Sleepless Assassin, don_johnson
Sleepless Assassin
Wdjat
Lowell

Not Voting - TDC, Wdjat

With 7 alive takes 4 to lynch

April 5th is Deadline
There is no problem so big it cannot be solved by an even bigger explosion
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

dry: okay. just wanted clarity.

wdjat, TDC: you guys gonna place a vote?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 am

Post by TDC »

Was going to wait until SA actually posts again, but whatever. Deadline is deadline.

It's been like two weeks now and I still don't know what's so good about a Regfan lynch.
vote SA

Don't claim unless at L-1 and someone is willing to hammer.

I'd rather like to avoid lynching Reg.

Return to “Completed Open Games”