Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Kast »

@LC-
FYI, you've got to use a Bang card, not one of your bullets.

@FS-

Is the number of cards each player has public knowledge?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by easjo682 »

play: bang

play:Saloon

Saloon: You by everyone including yourself a round of beer.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Kast »

LC wrote:Play Winchester: ElectricBadger
Is this admission that you are an Outlaw and you'd like your buddy to start shooting at me today?
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Kast »

At this point, I'd like to see everyone shoot LC. Unless his he has scumbuddies ready to save him, he should be dead anyway, but I'd rather force a confrontation than give scum time to figure out whether they can kill the Sheriff today.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:@LC-
@FS-

Is the number of cards each player has public knowledge?
I realize the rules on this was a bit vague. I gave all players the same number of cards. In short everyone has 4 cards at the start of the day.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Annachie »

Well ok, I was kinda having EB sittin at the top of the scum tree there, and LC's actions concernin that shootin iron, and the sherif goin trigger happy on his but, makes me think that LC is the target of the day.

Play bang on that there injun

But now the varmit's just outa range so I'll just shoot at his buddy there.

shoot EB
Shoot EB
Shoot EB

heh heh heh, save your outlaw budy or save yourself pardner
I try not to sign things. It just encourages people.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Kast wrote:
LC wrote:Play Winchester: ElectricBadger
Is this admission that you are an Outlaw and you'd like your buddy to start shooting at me today?
I would love some explanation of this as well.

And if I were going to shoot you, Kast, I would have been doing it with my other winchester.

And although I feel I'm a broken record here...why do you say that, Annachie? A reason beyond echoing Kast would be nice.

Shoot: LC

Agree about the cards being played privately.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Okay then.

Play: Bang on Injins
Play: Dynamite

Dice roll for dynamite.
Original Roll String: 2d6
2 6-Sided Dice: (6, 5) = 11

About the Winchester: it was a whim.
I'm a talking computer.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Did some research of cards played per day, with the assumption that mystery shots are cards played from hands. This makes sense, and in review the shots mirror specific cards.

I'm willing to discount the 'additional scum hand' notion as it would require such a hand have 4 bangs on each D1 and D4, and many other cards would be useless.

I didn't include dead townies or Kast. I DID include yaw, with the assumption that he might have the same silent card ability. Specific titles of mystery cards are, of course, assumed, but don't mirror any other card played.

Assuming this method is correct, implications:

D1 tells:
-yaw chose to play a Bang publicly. Implies that he wasn't playing them privately...but not a concrete thing.
-Eas played 3 cards publicly, including a bang. Town-tell.
-Assuming 4 card cap, no single player could have fired all 4 silent bangs, but any combination of players (possible exception of Eas) could have. Weak proof though; a 5 card cap is logical for at least one scum.

Not much to bring away from D2 (any player could have played the 2 mystery cards) or D3 (no cards played).

D4 is VERY interesting, however.
-Assuming a 4 card cap, only 7 cards total weren't used - 4 of them Annachie's. Difficult to see his not being scum.
-Annachie, Griddle and LC are the only ones who didn't play 4 cards. Those three are the top suspects, by card analysis alone.
-LC played 2 Bang, in addition to the four silent ones. Unlikely IMO he would have so many of one type of card. Statistically implies he isn't scum.

Griddle has only played 1 bang (of 8 cards) and not on a day with mystery shots.
Annachie has never played any (of 3 cards).
Easjo has only played 1 bang (of 15 cards). However, played lots of cards publicly on both D1 and D4. Unclear tell.

Conclusions:
-there are multiple shooters. No single player, even with a 5 card cap, could have done all the cards in one day. Not a huge revelation, but it's clearly a shared scum ability
-if there are two scum, then even with a 5 card cap somewhere Annachie is VERY likely to have been one of the mystery shooters on D4. This also explains the lack of a prod until requested. ANNACHIE IS SCUM.

Only comment I found regarding claiming cards is from LC, and (unfortunately, considering the state of the day) strongly implies LC-town. Scum would be strongly opposed to a card claim (even if LC has a higher than normal limit, it would limit his options and those of partner(s)).
Crazy wrote:I'm kind of thinking along the lines of "claim everything that we are allowed to." I don't think there's very much that's going to help scum more than town, other than how many Life Points Kast has.
If I'm wrong on that read and he flips scum, the only defense I can pose re: the winchester is that it wasn't the first time he's done such a thing. Either he's town trying to help other perceived town, or he's scum trying to buddy up. Or, the winchester was just an attempt to ignite a mislynch since I've already been called his buddy, a more logical move by doomed scum than linking to an obvious partner.
LordChronos wrote:Before I forget,
Play: Barrel on easjo

Barrel: if a player shoots at you. Roll a d6. on a 6 you will be able to get behind the barrel in time for the bullet to pass you by.
Can only be used once per shot
Hopefully that helps with all of those bullets.
TL;DR version: Kill Annachie next. After that, kill Griddle.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Kast »

Interesting table.

You didn't include that whiskey made McGriddle discard 2 cards.

It looks like you also didn't include when Derringer's stole cards from other players.

Also, unfortunately, we don't have sufficient info on player bullet use to determine if everyone used all their bullets from one day to the next.

Mystery shots could come potentially come from bullets or Bang equivalents.
Show

ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Griddles's derringer stole from KMD, so doesn't affect anything here. Added one card, Whiskey reduced by two, so effectively he played 3 cards; doesn't really change anything imo.

D4 everyone but Annachie fired 4 shots (except for me, 3). So if normal shots can be fired secretly as well as cards it just emphasizes Annachie as obvscum.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by easjo682 »

First off Dynamite!
2 6-Sided Dice: (6, 3) = 9

Interesting table you made, did you just make it today or did you start collecting card evidence from the start?
Kill Annachie next. After that, kill Griddle.
I'm assuming his comes from your day 4 analysis?
Annachie, Griddle and LC are the only ones who didn't play 4 cards. Those three are the top suspects, by card analysis alone.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by ElectricBadger »

Just tonight. Hadn't really occurred to me to track cards as well as this until now; the description of my Fist as the same as the attack previously supposed to be the renegade was kind of an epiphany.

Comes from my overall analysis. I was already suspicious of Annachie but the chart added another layer of logical proof. I think the card and bullet count on D4 alone is enough to kill Anna for, though, even if I had no other leads.

I've had generally townish reads on both you and Griddle for most of the game. I still think it's possible that Griddle is town, if both LC and Anna are scum and we only have 2 baddies. But if we kill LC and Anna and are still looking for scum I'm inclined to assume Griddle rather than you.
Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by Annachie »

ElectricBadger wrote:D4 everyone but Annachie fired 4 shots (except for me, 3). So if normal shots can be fired secretly as well as cards it just emphasizes Annachie as obvscum.
Pardner, this here comment completely invalidates your conclusions from your big post.

Either I am obv scum from card analysis, which is strange because earlier you were pushing it because I didn't shoot all my shots when my predecessors were not flaking, or everyone is back into the picture (Well except Kast) becasue they can shoot hidden as well as play cards. No shot count, no worth.

When you try and confuse people with theories, try and stick to somethin consistant.

However, you seem to be full of theories on how the outlaws must operate, sounds like inside info to me. LC flips outlaw, and I'll be crawlin up your iso with a fine tooth comb.
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:04 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

Annachie wrote:Either I am obv scum from card analysis, which is strange because earlier you were pushing it because I didn't shoot all my shots when my predecessors were not flaking, or everyone is back into the picture (Well except Kast) becasue they can shoot hidden as well as play cards. No shot count, no worth.
Um...actually the opposite. Skim read ftl. There was a D4 shot count, as I mentioned in the post you QUOTED, and as I said you're the only one who didn't empty their gun in public. As the only one with enough unaccounted-for cards to do the silent shots, AND enough ammo to do the silent shot, and enough of both barring very strange circumstances, you're obvscum. This is exactly what I was pushing earlier - just more evidence for it now.
Annachie wrote:However, you seem to be full of theories on how the outlaws must operate, sounds like inside info to me. LC flips outlaw, and I'll be crawlin up your iso with a fine tooth comb.
Either I'm right, and it proves you're scum, or I'm wrong and have no such info. Feeble defense.

Still no explanation - despite my request - of your reasoning for LC-scum=EB-scum. Setting up an excuse to kill me after your buddy dies?
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 am

Post by easjo682 »

I still think it's possible that Griddle is town, if both LC and Anna are scum and we only have 2 baddies. But if we kill LC and Anna and are still looking for scum I'm inclined to assume Griddle rather than you.
@mod: Is it confirmed that we only have two bad guys?

Comes from my overall analysis. I was already suspicious of Annachie but the chart added another layer of logical proof. I think the card and bullet count on D4 alone is enough to kill Anna for, though, even if I had no other leads.
The next post (588) pretty much confirms the scumminess

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
ElectricBadger
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
ElectricBadger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 am

Post by ElectricBadger »

I don't believe farside has made any comment one way or another; I can see 2 or 3 scum. Can't imagine just one, and if there were 4 the game would be over now.

If there are 3 with LC-town, we're sunk already. So I'm assuming at most 2 more scum to find.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

The dynamite is now in front of a Kast. And just so you know this is the roll that will set the dynamite off:
If you role a 2 and 5 the dynamite will explode and take 3 life points from you.

[
b]life point count:[/b]

McG (2)
Kast (0)
eas (2)
EB (0)
annachie (3)
LordChronos (2)

Bullets heading towards player(s)

LordChronos (7)
Electric (3)

@mod: Is it confirmed that we only have two bad guys?

What you think you signed up for an Open game? :lol:
Not confirming nothing my friend.
:D
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Kast »

Check dynamite.
2 6-Sided Dice: (2, 6) = 8

-I would much prefer if all other players had more damage on them. I really don't see the point in that saloon being played.

-EB playing the fistful of cards on non-sheriff earns him points; 3 unstoppable damage on any player is ridiculously powerful.

-McGriddle had to discard 2 cards when he played the whiskey, so he couldn't have played bangs from his hand on D4. Assuming the mystery shots are bangs played in secret from player hands, then there's only 5 card spots, 4 from Annachie and 1 from LC. I agree with EB's point that it is unbelievable that one player had a hand full of 4 bangs. From this I'd guess bullets had to have been used in addition to cards.

@Mod-

Was this count correct, or did Dr. Cy actually have -2?
Darox fired 1 bang + 6 shots at Dr. Cy, Dr. Cy played 1 miss, 1 beer, and McGriddle played 1 beer
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

@Mod-
Was this count correct, or did Dr. Cy actually have -2?
Darox fired 1 bang + 6 shots at Dr. Cy, Dr. Cy played 1 miss, 1 beer, and McGriddle played 1 beer
I can confirm that my total in that link is correct. Dr. Cy actually was at -1 after everything was said and done.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Kast »

From the dead players:
Darox - Lucky Duke - 3 Bullets
morph - Tequila Joe - 3 Bullets
Dr.Cyanide - Apache Kid - 4 Bullets
Kmd4390 - El Gringo - 3 Bullets
yawetag - ?Rose Doolan? - 4 Bullets (probably)

@Mod-

What was yawetag's Character? I think it was Rose Doolan, but it looks like you edited it out of the name list when he died.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Kast wrote:
@Mod-

What was yawetag's Character? I think it was Rose Doolan, but it looks like you edited it out of the name list when he died.
It was Rose Doolan. Sorry about that.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 am

Post by McGriddle »

@ Farside: When do bullets hit?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Annachie
Annachie
Goon
Annachie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Annachie »

EB, you've said that I must be scum because of the bullets fired during the days.
You've said that I must be scum because of the cards played.

Both cases I note are pick on lurkers who appear to have been missing for large parts of the game.

You then go on to say that perhaps the scum can use both cards and bullets in a hidden manner whioch makes me more likely to be scum. But it is a blatant contradiction.

It makes everyone more likely to be scum.

You've presented two theories, then an invalidating third theory.

You've ignored that your third theory places you yours self back in the scummy contention.

Everything else is a gut read, but by god you seem to have done some damage to everyone. YOu seem to be the one full of theories on how the game must work for the outlaws.
Um...actually the opposite. Skim read ftl.
Que. How is my saying that your little charty useless without the shot count a skim read ftl? Please explain?

Basically, I think your spinning a yarn to cover yourself, falsifying theories and generally being scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

McGriddle wrote:
@ Farside: When do bullets hit?
I have been giving people 48 hours to react. I may start speeding this up and have players state whether they are going to react to the bullets being shot.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”