Mini 911 - Mike's Pizzeria Mafia (Game Over)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Jack wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:HOLY CRAP. I posted without seeing Parama's posts. I'll get around to reading those soon.
Basically he complains about my gut cases, and then gives a bunch of gut based interpretations of my posts, which is presumably different from what I do because he does it PBPA style.
He did raise a decent point about your lack of ever presenting a case on him though. You did say you would.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Jack »

I'm quite comfortable with my case in ISO 1. I'm aware that other people want more, but if you don't see it just reading his posts...

I think I added a new point today about him not being targeted as well.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Jack wrote:I'm quite comfortable with my case in ISO 1. I'm aware that other people want more, but if you don't see it just reading his posts...
Then you, as town, should want to help us understand the obvious so we can vote him.

That's how I'm pretty sure the sentence ends.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by Seven »

@Thor: I thought my day off was friday which is usually Massive Exam Day, which would have made it tomorrow instead and I would have needed to study, but it turns out easter isn't until next week so I can procrastinate until tomorrow night and finish these posts instead.

I still need to go to bed sometime before tomorrow morning though so I'm going to finish my reads before I look at Par's since they're gigahuge.
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

Votecount #25

Jack (1) - Netopalis

Not Voting (5) - Thor665, Jack, Seven, DeathRowKitty, Parama
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline: 11:00PM U.S. Central Time, Thursday, March 25, 2010

Deadline in 25 hours.
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote: Netopalis

We have just over a day to come to a decision, I'm in no state of mind to scumhunt right now, and I'm busy most of tomorrow. I should be on tomorrow before deadline.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Seven »

Looking through Jack right now. Started off with chamber, nothing to say on him.

When I first read Panz (both when he was in the game and once or twice in ISO) I had a really bad gut feeling on him. I think at some point I posted something about being suspicious of him (or I thought of it at least, and might not have ended up doing it because there wasn't enough concrete stuff to go on... can't remember) and going through it again I'm seeing things differently. I don't agree with everything he says but he seems to be scumhunting legitimately in his 12 posts. I'm not too sure what I said about him and I really don't want to waste time looking through my own posts, but if anyone remembers link please?

Reading Jack in ISO I don't see any significant connection to ES. I don't like his playstyle, but he has pretty strong opinions that he's willing to defend despite the risk. In a way he's good scum-bait because it's so easy to attack someone who plays like that. The fact of the matter though is that he's at least pointing out the posts that trigger his gut feel and for the most part I agree that they tend to be posts that sound forced or whatever else. It's not typically something that's very useful, but I do think he has been legit and it has forced me to look at certain posts or players differently.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Seven »

Reading over LS again I'm still getting a town vibe, but I'm starting to see connecting threads between him and Par. He kind of avoids him, doesn't talk to him or about him until D2 and it's mostly responding to questions directly asked by Par.

The only time he ever mentions Homer/ES is when talking to Shiv he says:
@Shiverer: I'd love to hop on the wagon, but I don't really see much of a decent case against him.
and then his last post
Can I know what the case against ES is, other than some wording?
Not much, granted, but better than nothing.

But then Net comes in.
EBWODP: Current thoughts are that Jack and Parama are the remaining scum.
He attacks DRK and Parama and proceeds to tunnel against Parama, who I feel is an extremely obvious townie.
I know this is recent enough that I don't need to quote it, but seriously... He starts off by pretending he thinks his buddy is def-scum and then somehow Par totally turns around and becomes obv-town? Please... And I don't see anything town about Par. He's not necessarily deliberatly scummy but... I'll comment more on this once I've done his ISO.
Par has been significantly less wishy-washy since page 20. Further, my reasons for attacking Parama on the earlier post was not wishywashiness, it was the attacks on Flareonage.
-"significantly less wishy-washy" =/= not wishy-washy... and he was still flippy the first 20 pages of our 47 page game.
-and thank you for pointing out how your only previous "attack" (please... I've been attacked by deadlier Kleenex) was shite. You thought Jack and Par were the remaining scum because he wanted a policy lynch on Flare? That's the only scummy thing he did all game? Obviously you didn't want to make a case against your buddy for everyone else to ride on.

I'm dreading reading Par right now because his posts are so freaking massive, but I will anyway... I wanted to wait until I had everyone finished before posting but I have to get some sleep in half an hour so I might not be able to post again until I get back from work tomorrow (around 6). I'm pretty confident on my Jack read right now so I'd go for Par and Net as the Final Two.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Netopalis »

20 PAGES! THERE WERE 20 PAGES THAT I READ THROUGH BETWEEN THOSE POSTS! MY WORD, DO I NEED TO DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN A FRILLY TU-TU WHILE SINGING "I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT, SHORT AND STOUT" IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU FOLKS UNDERSTAND THIS!? SHOULD I CALL UP MY LOCAL TROPHY STORE TO HAVE THIS ENGRAVED ON A SOLID GOLD PLAQUE, HUNG IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES AND THEN DIPPED IN A VAT OF GUACAMOLE? WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEN? HUH? HUH?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Okay, I'm liking Seven more fully again. With some of the earlier commentary and DRK's lead in it would have been easy for him to just say "I agree, let's just settle this" and vote for Neto or Jack (whichever wasn't his scumbuddy - since he'd expressed suspicion on both).

Instead he decides he's clearing Jack in his mind. Good town evidence in my opinion.

It also would have been pretty easy to not agree with my earlier whining and just toss out excuses of being busy/tired (like the highly townish DRK had already done) instead Seven agrees that he hasn't provided what he promised and tries to deliver.

@Neto - What are your thoughts on this as regards your Jack/Seven scumbuddies case?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I don't know that it really changes it much, honestly.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the thing about Flareonage. I was saying that it was looking like he was using heavy personal attacks to try to get Flareonage to not post too much and to be an easy lynch, not for wanting a policy lynch.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Netopalis wrote:SHOULD I CALL UP MY LOCAL TROPHY STORE TO HAVE THIS ENGRAVED ON A SOLID GOLD PLAQUE, HUNG IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES AND THEN DIPPED IN A VAT OF GUACAMOLE? WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEN?
You certainly win on awesome imagery for this thread.

I will state yet again that my "case" on you has had very little to do with that particular aspect. As I said when I initially claimed I felt you were the other half of the scum pair it was process of elimination rather then anything you (or LS) had really done.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Thor: That was in response to Seven bringing it up yet again.

Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Seven »

@Net: That was the funniest thing I've ever heard Morgan Freeman say, ever.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Netopalis wrote:I don't know that it really changes it much, honestly.
Why not? I think we're all tired in/of this game (hopefully the scum team moreso). DRK who everyone has agreed is obvtracker has basically just posted up an "aw, feth it" post and offered his vote. That is a lot of implied acceptance for any scum to try something very similar. Certainly after Seven had posted up his thoughts he could have done similar or even a "just in case I can't make it tomorrow" vote.

he didn't.
He delivered his thoughts and promised to return.

Certainly you have to get some sort of read out of that, don't you?
Oh, and I forgot to mention the thing about Flareonage. I was saying that it was looking like
he
was using heavy personal attacks to try to get Flareonage to not post too much and to be an easy lynch, not for wanting a policy lynch.
Who's the 'he' in this one?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I will note that now both Seven and I are here and active - why wouldn't we hammer if we were scum?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Netopalis »

The 'he' was Parama, and it's one of the things that contributed to my original read on him.

Also, the fact that Seven posted a defense of Jack, who several players find scummy, is not surprising. It just shows that he's not exactly comfortable with his position right now and wants to push the town over the edge for the win.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Thor: Yeah, I don't think you're scum with Seven. If you're scum, it's likely with Jack. That being said, I really don't think that there's a huge chance that you're scum - I'm pretty convinced that it's Jack/Seven.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You and Parama are the only major Jack as scum sellers - and I've said I think Jack could be scum but would rather vote you (and probably Parama) first. What's the fear to protect scumbuddy Jack?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Pardon? What exactly are you asking? I'm having trouble parsing that last sentence.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Thor665 »

People who think Jack = scum
You
Parama
Me...but only after Neto and then also probably after Parama

Why does he need to defend Jack so much right now?

Also, he has both me and DRK saying we believe he is town (and we appear to be the two players everyone has the least suspicion of) why would Seven feel very nervous in his position right now?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Seven - did you run away? I'd prefer this to be a three-way-dance right now.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Seven »

I was on my way to bed I need to be up in 5 hours. I can spare a few more minutes though.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Netopalis »

It's very simple. If he can convince you that Jack is town, then you're solid on a me/Parama scumteam. You'll vote for one of us and they'll swoop in for the win. For the others, Jack is the third scummiest behind myself and Parama. If Seven can take away Jack, then we're clearly the only two left and someone else will vote for one of us.

Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Seven »

If Jack is the third scummiest behind you and Parama and I'm 'scum trying to set up a mislynch, all I would need was for you or Par to be lynched. Even if one of you were my buddy, Jack (by your own words) is too far down the list for it to matter.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”