Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

dramonic wrote:Okay, I need a few things clarified (havent done a reread yet)

Why in the name of god was there a NL day 1?
Why are we only getting 1 kill per night when we have a mafia and a SK?
Too many D1 lurkers prevented us reaching a majority...though the primary D1 target was lynched fairly quickly D2 w/ an assist from a self vote and flopped town.

Any combination of jailkeeping, possible roleblocking, and possible parallel kill target?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fifi is being replaced.

Day 3 Votecount:

Mr.Sandman (1): LlamaFluff
Mr.Suave (2): almightybob, The1fifi
julienwolfe (1): havingfitz

Not Voting (5): Mr.Sandman, Concerned, TehWuicah, almightybob, julienvonwolfe

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Check these two votecounts out

Darkstrike_11 (7): MrSuave, Civil Scum,
TehWuicah, almightybob,
The1fifi, Darkstrike_11,
Mr. Sandman (voted post hammer)
Mr.Suave (3):
havingfitz, almightybob,
The1fifi,
Mr. Sandman (in spirit)

Im debating revising my list a bit to add AMB as SK over fitz given that with Sandman he has been on both wagons (that almost everone on has flipped or proven town). Sandman has been much sneakier on the wagons though with the post vote and his play on Suave.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by almightybob »

If you look at the timing, I placed my vote against Suave
before
he claimed, when he looked seriously scummy. I don't see how that can really count against me.

Darkstrike - Yes, I was wrong about him, but to come in while all the active Town is trying frantically to avoid a no-lynch and then try (successfully) to undo that did not seem, and still does not seem, like pro-Town play. The large number of Town on that wagon shows that I was not alone in thinking that.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You continue to miss the point that its a wagon on town who right now is looking to me like was intended to be an easy mislynch.

Also you didnt unvote him after the claim either. In fact you STILL are voting him.
Co-host of The USL Show
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by almightybob »

LlamaFluff wrote:You continue to miss the point that its a wagon on town who right now is looking to me like was intended to be an easy mislynch.

Also you didnt unvote him after the claim either. In fact you STILL are voting him.
The "easy mislynch" label is easy to apply in hindsight. I suppose everyone who voted against fifi is scum too?
If a player plays scummily, I vote for them. Suave was playing scummily. I voted for him.
Hell, I could easily say that what you're doing now is trying to paint Townies as scum for what was a perfectly valid conclusion to make at the time.

I haven't bothered unvoting him because it makes precisely 0 difference whether I do or not. Suave will not be lynched today, so who gives a crap whether I unvote or just switch my vote when I actually want to? It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. He is in no danger of being lynched.

Would it really make you feel better if I had unvoted? Because if my unvoting would sway you in either direction, that says more about your suggestibility than it does about my alignment.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

almightybob wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:You continue to miss the point that its a wagon on town who right now is looking to me like was intended to be an easy mislynch.

The "easy mislynch" label is easy to apply in hindsight. I suppose everyone who voted against fifi is scum too?
Its a good lable though. We actually HAVE to have at least one anti-town on that wagon, and if we are going to play the "from my perspective" game, there has to be at least two. I wouldnt be surprised to find scum on the fifi wagon as well, again it was a town wagon that got a claim. With a third of this game being anti-town from the start, I would expect a few to of gotten on that wagon.
If a player plays scummily, I vote for them. Suave was playing scummily. I voted for him.
Hell, I could easily say that what you're doing now is trying to paint Townies as scum for what was a perfectly valid conclusion to make at the time.
Do you think the entire Suave wagon is/was town?
I haven't bothered unvoting him because it makes precisely 0 difference whether I do or not. Suave will not be lynched today, so who gives a crap whether I unvote or just switch my vote when I actually want to? It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. He is in no danger of being lynched.
So unvote him then. There is no point to have your vote on that wagon if you dont want him lynched.

Also this
almightybob wrote:If you look at the timing, I placed my vote against Suave
before
he claimed, when he looked seriously scummy. I don't see how that can really count against me.
almightybob wrote:Not counterclaiming Suave's JK claim, but not really buying it either. Nobody forgets they're a PR. Plus julien raises a good point - why protect someone you think is scum on the very first night? When there was a fullclaim from fifi and a softclaim plus protection request from Haylen?
You are trying to make it look like you were not a part of the Suave wagon given the timing of his claim. You actually ignored the entire lack of vig arguement and kept pushing the Suave wagon after his claim.
Co-host of The USL Show
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by almightybob »

LlamaFluff wrote:Do you think the entire Suave wagon is/was town?
The wagon was
Mr.Suave (3): havingfitz, almightybob, The1fifi

fifi is Town, and I have a Town read on fitz, so yes.

Llama wrote:So unvote him then. There is no point to have your vote on that wagon if you dont want him lynched.
And there's no point having a vote that isn't doing anything either. So both situations are completely equivalent. But
unvote
if it matters to you that much.

Llama wrote:You are trying to make it look like you were not a part of the Suave wagon given the timing of his claim. You actually ignored the entire lack of vig arguement and kept pushing the Suave wagon after his claim.
No, I'm not. I fully acknowledge that I was part of the wagon. I voted for him because I thought he was scummy, he claimed, I expressed doubt and hoped for a counterclaim because he did not seem like a Town PR. I was on his wagon, and I do not deny it. What I DO deny is that I was wrong to do so. We only know that now, after the claim.

I didn't say much during the Vig argument because I was hoping that, if we didn't mention it too much, a stupid scum might claim Vig during the massclaim. It was a long shot I'll admit, but excessive explicit statements that there was clearly no Vig ruled that opportunity out anyway.
I'm a townie! Honest!

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

almightybob wrote:I didn't say much during the Vig argument because I was hoping that, if we didn't mention it too much, a stupid scum might claim Vig during the massclaim. It was a long shot I'll admit, but excessive explicit statements that there was clearly no Vig ruled that opportunity out anyway.
So then you immediately saw that no one could possibly be the vig?
Co-host of The USL Show
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by almightybob »

LlamaFluff wrote:So then you immediately saw that no one could possibly be the vig?
I'd thought it was incredibly unlikely since around the start of D3, yes. For 2 out of 3 kill attempts to be blocked each Night would be pretty far-fetched. I'm surprised at 1 out of 2 each night, so 2 out of 3 would take a lot of convincing.
I'm a townie! Honest!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:Check these two votecounts out

TehWuicah, almightybob,
The1fifi, Darkstrike_11,
Mr.Suave (3):
havingfitz, almightybob,
The1fifi,
Mr. Sandman (in spirit)

Im debating revising my list a bit to add AMB as SK over fitz given that with Sandman he has been on both wagons (that almost everone on has flipped or proven town). Sandman has been much sneakier on the wagons though with the post vote and his play on Suave.
Llama...when was the Mr Suave VC made?

In all honesty...I was not sold on Suave’s claim until there was no counter and no Vig. So I can't fault others for the same reluctance at moving their vote (or having it there in the first place).

Additionally...as I was v/LA on D2 and completely missed the Darkstrike lynch, I would have most likely voted for him as well...though I was willing to let him fight his case harder and extend the day out a bit. That was entirely too quick and scum friendly of a vote. That said...Darkstrikes vote has 4 confirmed town on it which only leaves AMB and TW (aka Dramonic) on it.

I get a town feel from AMB which leaves TW’s vote as the only scum on the DS lynch. I have not looked at Sandman that closely yet but I find it hard to believe scum (knowing they would be contributing to a mislynch) would jump on a mislynch wagon after the hammer had fallen. Though I would not rule him out for that...it’s just more a town move than scum IMO.

That leaves me with Llama, Concerned, and julienvonwolfe. I have had a town feel from Concerned as well for the most part but I need to look at him more closely to seal my view on him. I did not care for Cyanide’s game and if fifi and Suave had not played so scummy, Cyanide would have probably had my vote D1. Llama is playing a good game and being very active, and I am enjoying his analyses...but I am inclined to think he is scum, albeit very good scum hurt by his predecessor’s less than good scum play. Additionally...Civil Scum was pretty hell bent to lynch Cyanide which while completely WIFOM...does make CS’ NK more beneficial to Cyanide (i.e. LlamaFluff) than anyone else.

However...just above Llama fluff on my list of suspects is JVW. He managed to pull off a 12 day absence from the game without any v/LA notice. His ISO 17 where he lists his top three suspects....two confirmed townies and what I would view as a typical token scum buddy included for good measure (Confidanon aka TW aka Dramonic). In his ISO 13 and 15 I view his exchanges with Cyanide as seeding positive sentiment towards Cyanide and hopefully taking some of the pressure off him (Cyanide). He was also fairly consistent on D1 in having his vote on what has become obvious since then...confirmed townies.

As for the SK...that would put him in the group I have just described as having a town feel to me (AMB, Concerned, Sandman). I have not played in a SK game before so I really don’t know what I’m looking for since for the most part (IMO) I would assume they would generally play like town...despite having a conflicting win condition. Which of these three it could be IDK. More reading required but I’m happy to focus on the players I at least have a strong suspicion of.

So if I had to pick three scum right now it would be Llama, Dramonic, and JVW. And JVW is fairly far in the lead.

So...
Vote: julienvonwolfe

Also...
fifi is past the prod deadline
. Way to continue helping the team fifi. You are finally confirmed town and you contribute squat. I so wish you weren’t confirmed so I could have my vote on you. You are really a detriment to town winning this game. Thanks.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 am

Post by dramonic »

havingfitz wrote:Also...
. Way to continue helping the team fifi. You are finally confirmed town and you contribute squat. I so wish you weren’t confirmed so I could have my vote on you. You are really a detriment to town winning this game. Thanks.
Can this sound any less genuine?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

dramonic wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Also...
Can this sound any less genuine?
Can it be any more accurate? I've been on fifi the entire game and the only thing keeping me off him is the fact he is essentially confirmed town.

Shouldn't you be posting more worthwhile content than misinformed one-liners? You have a lot of work to do to make up for your predecessors. Though that might be more work/investment than scum is willing to put in.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 am

Post by dramonic »

Aren't we an aggressive little guy.
It's a flawless defense fifi has, he hasn't posted anywhere in multiple days. He'll just get replaced and we'll proceed from there.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

dramonic wrote:Aren't we an aggressive little guy.
It's a flawless defense fifi has, he hasn't posted anywhere in multiple days. He'll just get replaced and we'll proceed from there.
Did I come across as aggressive? Not my intention. Just providing my opinion. Which I'm pretty comfortable with in regards to fifi. I wholeheartedly welcome his potential replacement as they would have to be an improvement. Both in quantity and most likely quality of posts.

I also don't think my comments on your input so far can be repudiated either. Though understandably it could take time to catch up and have a solid grasp on the game dynamics. I know it would take me awhile if I was replacing in at this point. Good luck with that 8-)

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

Post by MrSuave »

*sigh* are we not finishing the mass claim anymore? are we going to assume everyone is just going to say VT?
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by almightybob »

-.-

Everyone has claimed already. Please pay attention.
I'm a townie! Honest!

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

o____o... really, my bad. ^_^;;;
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

MrSuave wrote:o____o... really, my bad. ^_^;;;
It's becoming your standard operating procedure. No need to apologize.

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

at the case on me: I think it completely misinterprets my intent in iso 13 and 15, which were intended to pressure Cyanide, not the other way around.

I admit that my history of suspicion (Fifi and Suave) is not good, though surely this can be tempered with how they've played.

I will try to have more tonight - I have class until about 4 pm or so.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

havingfitz wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Check these two votecounts out

TehWuicah, almightybob,
The1fifi, Darkstrike_11,
Mr.Suave (3):
havingfitz, almightybob,
The1fifi,
Mr. Sandman (in spirit)

Llama...when was the Mr Suave VC made?
Pre-claim
In all honesty...I was not sold on Suave’s claim until there was no counter and no Vig. So I can't fault others for the same reluctance at moving their vote (or having it there in the first place).
When did you realize there was no vig?
I get a town feel from AMB which leaves TW’s vote as the only scum on the DS lynch. I have not looked at Sandman that closely yet but I find it hard to believe scum (knowing they would be contributing to a mislynch) would jump on a mislynch wagon after the hammer had fallen. Though I would not rule him out for that...it’s just more a town move than scum IMO.
Sandmans post looked genuinely surprised to me when he was told that was hammer +1. Also remember scum is able to SK hunt in this game though, and SK is able to scum hunt.

Oh also if you want to add "sandman has done zero scumhunting since *argueably* his vote of DS" you can. He has spent the entrie day defending against me pushing him instead of going back to a suave case early (which would of made sense) or even pushing a new case.
As for the SK...that would put him in the group I have just described as having a town feel to me (AMB, Concerned, Sandman). I have not played in a SK game before so I really don’t know what I’m looking for since for the most part (IMO) I would assume they would generally play like town...despite having a conflicting win condition. Which of these three it could be IDK. More reading required but I’m happy to focus on the players I at least have a strong suspicion of.
You look for who is reading as scum. They are probably the SK. That or you hope that somehow scum figured out who the SK is through a RB and use that to get them lynched.
Co-host of The USL Show
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by almightybob »

LlamaFluff wrote:
havingfitz wrote: Llama...when was the Mr Suave VC made?
Pre-claim
Then it should read:
MrSuave (2): havingfitz, almightybob

fifi voted Suave in 406,
after
his JK claim in 403.
I'm a townie! Honest!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:
havingfitz wrote:In all honesty...I was not sold on Suave’s claim until there was no counter and no Vig. So I can't fault others for the same reluctance at moving their vote (or having it there in the first place).
When did you realize there was no vig?
When the last person to claim didn’t claim it. If I hgad to guess I would have thought there wasn’t one based on the low number of NKs...but there were possible scenarios (which I brought up earlier at your request) that could have allowed for there to still be one (a Vig).
LlamaFluff wrote:
havingfitz wrote:I get a town feel from AMB which leaves TW’s vote as the only scum on the DS lynch. I have not looked at Sandman that closely yet but I find it hard to believe scum (knowing they would be contributing to a mislynch) would jump on a mislynch wagon after the hammer had fallen. Though I would not rule him out for that...it’s just more a town move than scum IMO.
Sandmans post looked genuinely surprised to me when he was told that was hammer +1. Also remember scum is able to SK hunt in this game though, and SK is able to scum hunt.

Oh also if you want to add "sandman has done zero scumhunting since *argueably* his vote of DS" you can. He has spent the entrie day defending against me pushing him instead of going back to a suave case early (which would of made sense) or even pushing a new case.
Admittedly I need to give a few players a closer look over again....mainly Concerned and Sandman as they have not posted that much. My feel towards them is mostly that they haven’t done anything that at the moment caught my attention.
LlamaFluff wrote:
havingfitz wrote:As for the SK...that would put him in the group I have just described as having a town feel to me (AMB, Concerned, Sandman). I have not played in a SK game before so I really don’t know what I’m looking for since for the most part (IMO) I would assume they would generally play like town...despite having a conflicting win condition. Which of these three it could be IDK. More reading required but I’m happy to focus on the players I at least have a strong suspicion of.
You look for who is reading as scum. They are probably the SK. That or you hope that somehow scum figured out who the SK is through a RB and use that to get them lynched.
I just need to go look in a few completed games that had SK’s to see how they were uncovered...assuming they were. Your last line read a little odd to me. Almost like it was advice coming from mafia.

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Thinking more about fitz' case on me, he accuses me of mainly targeting people we know to be innocent (Suave and Fifi).

Yet he has himself spent much time voting for Suave, he voted for Darkstrike day one (and would have on day two), and FOSed Fifi. This makes him seem hypocritical to me.

Llama, you seem to think I'm scum. I'm not completely sure why, though. Can you explain for me?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by havingfitz »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Thinking more about fitz' case on me, he accuses me of mainly targeting people we know to be innocent (Suave and Fifi).

Yet he has himself spent much time voting for Suave, he voted for Darkstrike day one (and would have on day two), and FOSed Fifi. This makes him seem hypocritical to me.

Llama, you seem to think I'm scum. I'm not completely sure why, though. Can you explain for me?
That was only one of the points I brought up against you. They were scummy IMO...but now we know they are town. When I look at the votes on them...any of the wagons I may have been on I rule myself out because I am not scum. Then I factor out any people I may have a town read on and any that are confirmed town. In more than one vote on D1, that leaves me with you. Ex below (ISO #s are for Nacho):

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm Post subject: 9
Day 1 Votecount:
The1fifi (4) - CS, Concerned, julien, bv130
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:22 pm Post subject: 11
Day 1 Votecount:
Haylen (3) - almightybob, The1fifi, julien
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 pm Post subject: 13
Day 1 Votecount:
Haylen (1) - julienwolfe
MrSuave (2) - Mr.Sandman, havingfitz