DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:55 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

It's relevent to the game. CryMeARiver should not be in it on account of his ban.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:It's relevent to the game. CryMeARiver should not be in it on account of his ban.
As I said before, they came to me. I told them of my probation and they allowed me in anyways.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

At this point, Cry, you need to stop posting and get clarification from mith. I'm not a fan of playing with cheaters.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Starbuck wrote:At this point, Cry, you need to stop posting and get clarification from mith. I'm not a fan of playing with cheaters.
I'm not a freakin cheater thank you.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 am

Post by mith »

Mods: CryMeARiver is on probation (for an out-of-game communication violation). Find a new replacement.

CMAR: Game mods do not overrule site bans. Stop posting here.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Starbuck wrote:At this point, Cry, you need to stop posting and get clarification from mith. I'm not a fan of playing with cheaters.
And the mod should start looking for a replacement, because if he doesn't go, I'm requesting replacement because of it.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 6 to Bottom of Page 8

On bv310
bv310 wrote:Boomer Bile in the game draws the horde, so I'd assume this is a one-shot vig weapon.

Sorry if this isn't following the plan, but I'd rather get it before scum does.
Why would you introduce such WIFOM here? You going out of your way to say "I'd rather get it before scum does" just makes me suspect you more.

On Nelly

Post 144 is quite a bit of an overreaction, imho, as is Post 149. Why so overdefensive Nelly?
Nelly632 wrote:But please do tell exactly why you quoted that if not to attempt to get them to attack me?
Why are you so concerned about being attacked? You are acting very squeamish, like you are hiding something.

It was very obvious that Anon was curious of other people's opinions, but immediately you jumped into overdefensive overreactive mode. You also seem to be misrepresenting quite a bit of what others have said.

Nelly632 wrote:But on that same note I do not agree with Socrates attacking players and placing doubt in others minds beause they do not catch on to things as quickly as him...
Why are you so worried about this? If you are town, you shouldn't be worrying about this.

On Ifrinn

I see now what you guys are talking about with Ifrinn's 69. I'd also like to add this tidbit..
Ifrinn wrote:Re: a plan. I think that maybe after day2/3 people should debate on who they find most likely to be innocent and decide in order who should attempt to make the grab. Think of mass claiming. If one person is seen as most likely to be town they will make the grab and decide on who should go next etc.? Does that work for everyone? It should always be pre-empted so as not to have everyone scrabbling over each other like rats and fight among each other because they were beaten to the punch.
I mean I don't know of anyone with a town PM who would give a list of who is most likely to be town.
Ifrinn wrote:*First to the DN grab: WAH?!??!??!?! *EXTREME ANGRY FACE*
Im now conflicted. DeathNote is in no way shape or form up for a lynch today. While being MAJORLY pissed off at the item grab there is no town benefit risking him to see him or any of the grabbers to the gallows. But the idea that he took it when it was decided town would wait and do it by order is exceedingly frustrating and scummy. But this is DN.
This almost feels like a "OMGOSH HE GOTZ THE ITEMZ OVA MEEEE" whine than anything else.

Overreaction much?

On DeathNote

Is Post 156 what you were talking about as your answer to
Starbuck wrote:Why do you need a sample town PM?
I really don't understand why you let this distraction drag on for so long.

On almightybob
almightybob wrote:I'm just confused why people would join a Mafia game themed around a game they don't play. I assumed everyone in this game would be familiar with L4D.
I've never played either game. I'm just not a fan. I'm more of a MW2 or Halo kinda girl, but I am familiar with the story line a little.

And it's an unwritten rule that I always play in Reck or Kise modded games and vice versa.

almightybob wrote:Do you know what's
hilarious
? When I was looking back just there to see who first started speculating about the setup, do you know what I found?
Socrates, post 51 (18 posts before Ifrinn first mentioned the setup), wrote:
Incidentally, I expect a powerful scum team. Just putting that out there.
So, irony of ironies, the first to speculate on the setup in any way was in fact Socrates.
God I love hypocrisy. It's such good entertainment when it blows up in your face.
Nice find.
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 am

Post by The AI Director »

Sorry folks. Didn't know much about his ban. Searching for another replacement.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
And the mod should start looking for a replacement, because if he doesn't go, I'm requesting replacement because of it.
And thus I arrive as the new replacement!

Hello fellas!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:10 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Oh God, we're all doomed...
Show
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Socrates »

FOS: Jmj
for going the whole day so far without voting even once, even though he is apparently following the game enough to correct Cry about being able to bold on his Android.

I want your top three scum suspects.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Socrates »

I would still appreciate a vote count and a prod/replacement for Dr.Cyanide and/or Tarhalindur, Mod.

DeathNote wrote:I agree I should have someone to suspect but when your so busy trying to defend yourself and just waiting for the next person to vote you, it is hard to get reads. I would say AlmightyBob kinda worries me, partially an OMGUS but mostly because he reasoning just doesn't make sense to me. Like he thinks he can get away with pushing for an easy lynch.

CMAR's last two posts do not appeal to me. He says he has "points of interest" to make it sound like he has something to contribute but the posts only contains questions that have been answered several times about the item picking up thing.
How do you feel about every person that has voted you? Is Bob is the only one who you feel is being disingenuous about riding your wagon? How about those that are riding the wagon but not pushing it?

Have you read my post 177? How about Bob's 280? Pom's 217? How do you feel about those cases and the people that they are on?

How do you feel about Dizzy, Amished, Jmj, Doc, Starbuck and Charlie?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

mith wrote:Mods: CryMeARiver is on probation (for an out-of-game communication violation). Find a new replacement.

CMAR: Game mods do not overrule site bans. Stop posting here.
Well that certainly clarified things.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Anon »

ITT I request replacement. Sorry guys and more sorry Reck, too little time for too many games
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Starbuck wrote:
almightybob wrote:Do you know what's
hilarious
? When I was looking back just there to see who first started speculating about the setup, do you know what I found?
Socrates, post 51 (18 posts before Ifrinn first mentioned the setup), wrote:
Incidentally, I expect a powerful scum team. Just putting that out there.
So, irony of ironies, the first to speculate on the setup in any way was in fact Socrates.
God I love hypocrisy. It's such good entertainment when it blows up in your face.
Nice find.
I'd argue that he started even before that - his first three posts are questions regarding the game-specific rules. Given the nature of the mechanics he was questioning, I'd categorise that as some form of set-up speculation from him right off the bat.
Show
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

@socrates: I haven't voted because I have felt confident enough that anyone is scum to vote: As to my suspects, thats also hard seeing as how we have had 5 replacements and a lot of inactive people, including me, but I would say you, due to starting the game off not by asking questions to us the players, but three posts full of questions to the mod about the set-up. My next suspect is DeathNote due to him asking for that sample PM, then taking far too long to respond to the accusations against him. The third is a toss-up between bv310, Charlie and Dizzy. they all have done things that are scummy, but nothing extremely serious. As I stated at the beginning of the post, I have not felt confident enough in my suspicions on anyone, and I still don't.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by almightybob »

What are you waiting for? You're not going to get proof on D1.

14 pages and you still don't have any read worth laying a vote on?
Sounds more like fencesitting to me.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by almightybob »

thatguy00 wrote:I'm going to take another HARD detailed look over everything again and take some notes.

Expect something from me very soon.
Progress on this?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Page 9 to CAUGHT UP YAY!

Holy hell! I didn't realize Tar was playing. I think this is my first game actually playing with Tar. Bloody awesome!

Who is a part of the Ifrinn hydra?

On Charlie

Did he ever give further explanation on the following:
Charlie wrote:I asked myself after posting that, :"Is this scummy?" and I found myself answering "No."
almightybob wrote:
Charlie wrote:I asked myself after posting that, :"Is this scummy?" and I found myself answering "No."
You check your own posts to see if they're scummy? Afraid you'll let something slip?
This was my thought as well when I read that.

Charlie conveniently deflects explaining what he meant in Post 227, and in Post 239, he says that he thought "it was harmless".
Charlie wrote: initially thought it was harmless; now I learned from this game that it is totally unnecessary to say so. I never made that statement before, this is/was my first time.
I still don't understand why you would be reading yourself to see if you are scummy if you are town, unless you are trying to make sure that you aren't being scummy when you are scum.

FOS: Charlie

Charlie wrote:Starbuck, what about an analysis of the rest and myself?
So in the midst of catching up, you want me to drop catching up and iso and analyze everyone?

No thanks.

On bv310
bv310 wrote:I already explained my DN vote, and every time I notice something, it's already being discussed.
And you have absolutely nothing that you could add to the conversation? Nothing new to bring to the table?
Pomegranate wrote:I'd probably be happy with any of those, if you really put in the effort and did some scumhunting.
This. Exactly this.

On DeathNote
DeathNote wrote:@Starbuck- Not answering your question till you catch up more. I have already delivered my response to it.

Does anyone else honestly think I am scummy for my PM request now?
I have asked you for clarification in my last catch up post. Stop purposely not answering.

almightybob wrote:So how am I supposed to believe, DN, that you weren't just stalling for time until you could think of a passable excuse?
QFT.
DeathNote wrote:I think your reaching hard for something to be a scum tell that shouldn't be.
I don't believe it's reaching at all. You blatantly brought the attention onto yourself. You easily could have PM'd the mod and instead you chose not to, and therefore wouldn't have this issue around now.

On almightybob
almightybob wrote:A defensive stance, exactly like what you did with "I just always reek of scum"?
DeathNote is the king of emotional responses.

On Socrates
Socrates wrote:I have already explained what the pro-town benefit of my plan is and people have largely ignored it. I would keep arguing about it, but that horse is out of the stall and nothing productive will come from it.*
There is ABSOLUTELY NO pro-town benefit to your plan right now.

On jmj

Post 340 - what a bunch of fencesitting. It's like you are trying to not have to place a vote so that you won't be attacked for it.

Vote: JMJ
jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:22 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Accuse me of fencesitting all you want, but as I have stated before in not just this game, but my completed games, I won't vote unless I am 100% confident that the person I am voting for is scum. Does it tend to lead to me having some weird voes that don't go along with the crowd's votes sometimes? Yes. Does it end up with me joining a bandwagon sometimes? Yes. We are 14 pages into the game, I know, but as I stated, with the number of inactives and replacements we have had in this game, I'm not confident in voting anyone yet.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Starbuck wrote:I still don't understand why you would be reading yourself to see if you are scummy if you are town, unless you are trying to make sure that you aren't being scummy when you are scum.
Do you not see the benefit for the town of town players ensuring that what they are saying is unlikely to be interpreted in a scummy way, thus providing a distraction from the hunting of scum? I mean, I try to remember to check through my posts before I hit submit in order to make sure I've expressed myself clearly and haven't done or said anything that could give an inaccurate impression of my alignment. That's not to say scum don't do it (they kinda have to) or do it more often, but to act like it's an inherently anti-town thing baffles me.
Show
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

How do you feel about every person that has voted you? Is Bob is the only one who you feel is being disingenuous about riding your wagon? How about those that are riding the wagon but not pushing it?

Have you read my post 177? How about Bob's 280? Pom's 217? How do you feel about those cases and the people that they are on?

Dizzy never voted me with intentions to lynch me. I don't even understand why she voted me to begin with.

Amished is playing like he always has played, although... he didn't start off as strong as he normally does. I am used to Amished getting right into the game.

Jmj needs to think for himself.

I can't get anything useful from Doc's posts and half the time, I don't follow his logic.

Starbuck, I think, is pissed that she can't get me pinned. I have played in loads of games with her and every time she defends me for being town, I flip scum and every time she accuses me of being scummy, I flip town.

@Starbuck- I don't think it was an issue, I even asked the Mod before the game started. I can't believe anyone is accusing me for being scummy on something I did pre game.

Charlie- No opinion yet, give me time to post latter about the rest.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
The AI Director
The AI Director
Goon
The AI Director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 am

Post by The AI Director »

Jesus fucking Christ. Prodding Tar, searching for a replacement for Anon, and dramonic replaces CMAR.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: Vote Count pretty plx?
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

DeathNote wrote:

Dizzy never voted me with intentions to lynch me. I don't even understand why she voted me to begin with.
Votes get reactions and lead to answers.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”