DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:04 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

wouldnt i have been able to tell my scumbuddies in the topic if i would've been scum?
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 am

Post by don_johnson »

disco is not a mason. if he wants to be lame and name who he thinks is the third mason then that's fine. it wouldn't be hard for scum to iso him and see who it is he "breadcrumbed" if in fact he did breadcrumb them. its really a moot point. arguing with disco about this is wasting time and space. let's get some input from our other players and get some replacements. let disco be disco at this point. if he is town and can help us win, then i hope he chooses to do that. if we can't organize a better lynch for today, then he will probably be lynched. moving on...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

DiscoRoboto wrote:wouldnt i have been able to tell my scumbuddies in the topic if i would've been scum?
Not if your lynched today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

... think farside, THINK
Xonar!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

DiscoRoboto wrote:... think farside, THINK
You haven't given me to see anythign pro-town about you and your obviously not scum hunting so........
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

was responding to your point being idiotic
Xonar!
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

DiscoRoboto wrote:cba to defend right now. i've breadcrumbed the other mason like over9000 times already i think. im ok with exce or waterforl or dj.
@Disco: Your suspicions so far are reasonless. Why DJ? Why Excedrin? Why water_fowl?

Actually, your list is just Farside's suspicion list without you tacked on.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Excedrin »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
farside22 wrote:Really why would you do this Disco?
DiscoRoboto wrote:cba to defend right now. i've breadcrumbed the other mason like over9000 times already i think. im ok with exce or waterforl or dj.
What pro-town reason is there to do this?
boredom.
You should have asked for replacement. It seems like mafiascum isn't for you, and that's OK.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Disco: Your suspicions so far are reasonless. Why DJ? Why Excedrin? Why water_fowl?

Actually, your list is just Farside's suspicion list without you tacked on.
Coincidence? I think not. I don't know his suspicion list, but I made that one up on the spot.

Exce, I rather complete my game as I hate replacing :/
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Farside, I'm sure you'll recognize this quote:

"BW hopping is a scum tell but I see scum who are more careful on their votes and how often they vote more lately then hopping on bw. They don't say much to stir the pot. Stay under the radar. "
Xonar!
Light
Light
Townie
Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Light »

PaltryExcuse wrote:@Light:
Light wrote:Why do you insist that i am the scum paultry? Flying under the radar doesn't necessarily mean that i am scum.
My case on you from yesterday carries to today. The fact that any participation from you requires someone to ask you direct questions or pressure is a sign you're hiding. I don't know why town would need to hide. So, flying under the radar is scummy. This is part of the case yesterday I built.

This is a new day, and because it looked like i was lurking last day phase does not mean i am this day phase. I am much more active now than i was the previous day phase. It was a pure coincidence that i responded to your post paultry. I would have commented on the farside/disco situation; however i had some stuff to talk with chaco which is why i did not post. I am not hiding. If you believe flying people under the radar are scummy, then take out kunkstar7 (this is in no way me trying shifting the vote).

So to answer your response from yesterday more clearly:
A) You're supposed to defend yourself when pressured by a vote. Only talking when you've been pressured isn't helpful and is a sign you are hiding.
B) Your first input was lackluster. It just said I think this guy isn't scum, I think these other guys are scum. No real reasons for anything. No scumhunting... just baseless opinion.
C) Targetting pwnman as a lurker when he had barely posted at all is ridiculous. Defending it when he persisted in NEVER posting is scummy.
D) You promised analysis, and I haven't seen any. I gave you stuff to analyze at the end of Day 1. Analyze away.

And yours is not also a baseless opinion? You're just voting me because i apparently don't post when im not being voted on.

I am defending myself when im getting voted on by you
Yeah, "analyze the game". Im more interested in analysing you and hewitt.

Light wrote:
FoS: PaultryExcuse

I think he really needs to get looked at. It would be good play for a scum to aim the "weaker & inactive bunch", possibly to get a mislynch. The more "mislynches", they get the better.
This is just an OMGUS FoS. In no way am I aiming solely at the 'weaker & inactive bunch', and your earlier suspicion of pwnman's lurking (which was really flaking) is clearly a sign of YOU attacking an inactive player.
Plus, rather than look at my posts and give an analysis to the town, you appeal to them to find information for you. Lazy? Yes. But also a potentially weak scum-tell as you want the person pressuring you lynched so he'll stop shining the light on you.

Please explain what OMGUS is. (Serious Question).

"in no way am I aiming solely at the 'weaker & inactive bunch'"

Ohhhhhhh shit. You totally are. A FoS on kuntstar who is lurking and a vote on me because i "don't say shit" until voted on. Whether or not you are solely aiming the "weaker/inactive bunch or not, you have
most
of your attention on them.

Yeah it clearly was me attacking a lurking player. It does not mean that i attack lurkers only. I attacked water_foul before he went in-active. (Hunch, but i no longer stand by this hunch).

"rather than look at my posts and give an analysis to the town you appeal to them to find information for you."

What? And what do you think you are doing? You're doing the same shit. You are telling me to provide you with the information.

"But also a potentially weak scum-tell as you want the person pressuring you lynched so he'll stop shining the light on you."

HOLY SHIT!@ Shine all you want, the fact remains that you are constantly aiming me so you can get light shone away from you.

Why has nobody even considered paultryexcuse a possible scum?

Light wrote:@excedrin: I don't think that the scum are coasting their way through the game. If anything, i would think they'd try as much as possible to get into the discussion.
This is in direct contradiction of you being suspicious of lurkers day 1.

As i said before new day, and my hunches on them no longer remain.

@hewitt:
2. It would not be a good play for scum to aim at the "weaker" bunch. It would be much more beneficial for them to knock off the last remaining actively participating players.

Not good play? Scum want a mislynch at any cost. There are no doctors to protect night kills, i'd be inclined to believe that they would get as many mislynch-es as possible in the day, and kill the active players at night.

No doubt 2/3 scum are lurking? You cannot be sure and have no doubt, unless ofc you are one of the scum.

Why do you not vote/fos me? You said yourself that you believe me to be the scum, but it makes no sense what so ever not to vote/fos if you have such an opinion.
[i]"Ryuk, i will become the God of the new world."[/i]
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

light is scum. a giant post with nothing but "it's not me" is indicative of maladapted behavior.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Excedrin »

Light wrote:And yours is not also a baseless opinion? You're just voting me because i apparently don't post when im not being voted on.
I should let PaltryExcuse continue this, but did you just answer your own question?
Light wrote:I am defending myself when im getting voted on by you
Yeah, "analyze the game". Im more interested in analysing you and hewitt.
This is the first time you've mentioned hewitt. The only thing that seems off about hewitt is that he's always agreeing with me, but beyond that there's nothing suspicious about his play. Please elaborate on your hewitt suspicion.
Light wrote:Please explain what OMGUS is. (Serious Question).
OMGUS is short for "Oh my god you suck." Basically it's when someone has no suspicion of anyone else and they're voted only because they were voted. Bob says, "Alice you're scum because of X, Y and sometimes Z!
*Vote Alice*
" and Alice says, "No you! I'm so town it hurts, since everyone can see I'm 100% town, you're obviously scum trying to mislynch!
*Vote Bob*
"

See http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Omgus
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Chaco »

Farside has requested replacement.

Tone down the shit slinging, or rocks will fall and everyone will die
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Firstly, about kunkstar7:
It's about his voting habits that kind of skew me, and also his relationship to you. He was the only one who really noticed my case on you yesterday. I would hazard a guess that his vote and pressuring of you was a bussing/distancing attempt. However, the latter thoughts (his relationship to you) depends on your role giving me more motivation to see your flip.

Secondly, about my opinions on you:
They aren't baseless in the slightest. My game anaylsis has led me to believe you are scum, and is a sign I'm scumhunting. You're obviously not. My opinions are based on reading the thread and trying to get information on scum out of it. A.k.a. analysis.

Third, your change in behaviour:
You've changed your opinion on what is scummy all of a sudden do to the fact I'm pressuring you on it. Day 1, you found lurkers scummy. Now you say you find it unlikely scum would be lurking. What do you base either of these thoughts on?

Fourth, the disco-farside-don argument:
YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ON THIS AT ALL. It is probably the most prominent thing in this game so far and your lack of opinion on it is distressing. This is a sign to me you don't want to make your opinion known to others because you don't want to be linked to anything negative.

Fifth:
You. Are. Caught. Scum.
Light
Light
Townie
Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Light »

@Paultry:
1st
there is no relationship between me and kuntstar to begin with to analyse.

2nd
Yes i will agree that you are scum hunting, however, your game analysis is wrong.

3rd
I told you before, it is a new day, starting fresh again. Its not because ur pressuring me.

4th
I have posted about the disco-farside-don incident. I have taken note on the situation. I have stated there that i think there is no real case on disco other than the fact that mindgamer wanted him out and he was a mason. I have also taken note that disco was apparently trying to out the remaining mason.

5th:
ohhhh please to god lynch me. it will show u that u are wrong in your ways. If you are a scum, then fkn well played.

@Excedrin
I think hewitt is a person we should be looking at more closely. The fact that he seems to be "bandwagoning" everything you say is suspicious in itself. Anyone agreeing with paultry on this must be considered suspicious in my eyes. I believe scum want a mislynch, and that they'd be willing to get it from anyone. So i would think that they would agree with paultry's case, and quickly rid of me.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 am

Post by don_johnson »

light wrote:I have posted about the disco-farside-don incident. I have taken note on the situation. I have stated there that i think there is no real case on disco other than the fact that mindgamer wanted him out and he was a mason. I have also taken note that disco was apparently trying to out the remaining mason.
there is a case on disco. its rather solid. you also state that you think he tried to out the other mason. why not lynch him?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:50 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok, we should have taken care of this whole Disco thing yesterday.

The whole Farside/Dj discussion I just see two townies going after each other.

I can't believe that a townie would play so anti-town.
Vote: Disco

@Paltry: Seems like your tunneling on Light here. Although I do agree that Light has defended himself horrible and is probably scum, I don't think I've seen much from you besides continually pushing the Light case.
Welcome to the Network.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Votecount please
Xonar!
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

kunkstar7 wrote:Ok, we should have taken care of this whole Disco thing yesterday.

The whole Farside/Dj discussion I just see two townies going after each other.

I can't believe that a townie would play so anti-town.
Vote: Disco

@Paltry: Seems like your tunneling on Light here. Although I do agree that Light has defended himself horrible and is probably scum, I don't think I've seen much from you besides continually pushing the Light case.
I agree with you on the Farside/DJ discussion. Faeside claiming mason convinced me, and my meta on DJ (as scum) says he isn't here.

We're just lacking 3 players now, and activity is limited almost everywhere else. Right now, in order to lynch, everyone but the lynchee needs to be voting for that person.

I did comment on your play yesterday, so I don't feel like I'm tunnelling, but I'll give the game a good re-read to see if I'm missing something. Plus, I think the me vs. Light argument has run its course.

Either way, replacements are needed. (Through no fault of Chaco's.)
Light
Light
Townie
Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Light »

don_johnson wrote:
light wrote:I have posted about the disco-farside-don incident. I have taken note on the situation. I have stated there that i think there is no real case on disco other than the fact that mindgamer wanted him out and he was a mason. I have also taken note that disco was apparently trying to out the remaining mason.
there is a case on disco. its rather solid. you also state that you think he tried to out the other mason. why not lynch him?
Because i believe there is a reason for doing so (even though it has not revealed itself to me). Maybe disco would care to elaborate as to why he wanted to out the mason? If he was a townie and wanted to out the mason, there should be a logical explanation for it.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Post by DiscoRoboto »

I never said I wanted to out the other mason, you guys are twisting my words.
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:53 am

Post by don_johnson »

^^ this is true(i think). Light should be lynched.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:55 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

That's something I can agree with.