Mini 941: (Almost) No Rules Mafia (Game Over)

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ah so you don't release the key until your about to die. Ok cool.
Don't @ me.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by xvart »

If bananas real account is NK will we ever know that bananas was killed? In this example, if the real bananas is killed N1 and we lynch UK D1 will the lynch of the dead bananas yield a NL verdict? That would be very tragic so it might be better to lynch bananas first and UK tomorrow since we know for sure who UK is. That is, of course, only if we are dead set on lynching them both back to back.

re: encrypting - I'm actually thinking about just claiming my role because I'm not sure how helpful I will be without the town knowing some knowledge of my role.

In the meantime, will someone please type "duplicity" into one of their posts?

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Zang »

I had this conversation with the mod
zoraster wrote:
Zang wrote:You said that if a sham account is lynched, the real avcount I'd lynched,

is this true for nightkills
it's not true for nightkills, no.
So I dont think we will know who bannanas is if he is NKed

and why should I say the word?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by xvart »

Zang wrote:So I dont think we will know who bannanas is if he is NKed
I meant if whoever created the sham account is NK'ed we wouldn't know until we lynched bananas attempting to lynch the owner of the sham, but then it shows up as "bananas was already dead. no lynch instead." or something like that.
Zang wrote:and why should I say the word?
Because if at least one person does not say "duplicity" directly (quoting me saying it does not count) today I will auto kill myself tonight.

xvart.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

##### Encrypted: decrypt with http://www.fourmilab.ch/javascrypt/
ZZZZZ XSLVN LUBHH QXKQS IQKIC NBPPV VIIHK MLIGM WNGEX RANKT CRSQK
CFBAX WHNRE TQPIX JDGWS FGRTC OIURL LOGNP BVLDN UATGR TIMSI WXTEX
EQEGV MOGTJ EPAFV TKTND MJIUJ VFFGL LETOI SRFJX DCSXC TRNKE MLXIK
HDBJH AIAMH UHSBO OXMXA FNLHN TABSE AIUTF OQPDM UCISR GIFXE WPDUP
AFCRO XARCE DHLOB UFEPS CHWBB UEOJN JCPJQ TGFTW MSQBO KTHDK PGQBB
WWWVH EXFUA JBHVD OALNC RXBIG NKFRE MGHWJ LXIHO WISMC KHBAB QEDML
GCCCM TOUNO DRTQN VHJDL RODJU TTIOO CMIMW UIPGD GQHAL ENBNN JQIHB
RUORT GEEMU GSHCJ XOQXC HIHPV VCUOQ MJSKF PEJWX TUSFO CMVVI RLGTQ
PQEXJ NHLHT QOVWP VUMGB IWOOQ VDUNH MPLRP TGDAV GPIPS KIGTG MTXGP
AILSV FKRKD PNGLC VWQJV KAABQ DFTRW NUOJT KMSGU KBECC IXHFK RQIKH
JLPEL JDXTM WWDWD PKSNO KJQMT INRGS URAWV RGHDB TWFBA SOLBO VHNLR
JNMQI FAUKG RQDGB KXTLC VURKH DCJNU GPFVA BJRUU XWSVF MJWUF FCGEV
IDDPA KTHIF HGCPD EAEJC BUDJV PHKGI QJBGO UHMUO FFQBE PMPCP WWTOB
LFGRB AFEHW DJJLH JQXVT QRPNT AXCQF NUWVB BEOHP SDNTL RCSRD PHSTF
DNWFN SDWVU TSFUT RHMGH IGACL JVEFM PDIAN TODOL XVGOB XOKDX XAOGO
TDMAX XDMMH BNNME QWDLV KVMTC TSVWA HWWJX HDFCX NPLSD CHLFG AWLBU
STISB FIVKW AVEQC KUFQW HEMFA KTUCS BWACQ NPLQE ODNDW RLFVU QWMCQ
XQKPQ TSAGX WJAXE DKOHS KLLOH IIVOB TXGKG DUPDN KGOWH OFJBI OAWQM
HNIUG WLBDO SDQEL NVKOT CXLFW MCLTJ XRCUO QBBPU ANPRF URMGL KSNOK
MEILT GUDID IGTVJ SQFKE WDPPN CHSKR TDCSI MFAFC QQQQD FXQXQ AMWCI
AMNSW MMBAT CPEEA XSRSR NBELK RQBVM LFSXF QUKOD WUSQH ORCNN APXKF
XKWGH MWCWV UGIDM SDJXJ DNFTC HUWRX OSOEW TBUCR FESLI DIDOE UOIIT
DIGLA WBBUR MSCNP JETVH LAGNJ PFGUG SCFVU EKEWV MNAVF TOJQP FRIIX
WSJVS OGISV CUQWL UUSQQ FQCNK IQBAC ASLTJ MLLLF SNVOF STRAC MXONB
QBCEK AUCNO VMOWR WUWRP PIFKG URAES JHDVJ VJUXH MUKAT QHIIK WACQG
MIPBQ UKCPT FIOUU AQAPM QLTEG TANRW QVUHM WVOFE WIKQO HFFJX IRCFM
EWVFO HPHFT XREVA WURIG UDUBU PMXTL BTMVI UCJBE LPCNN LTMCB AGSSQ
TOIPL COSUT NHKUE NLXVA SDKIF NOGPM UFDFV XALBD ERVOA UFKCU UAGRD
EGDVK TTCRC MMFPI HBTRC FXSCN JNKXB LNMER VNHAS TLUIE HOCQX BMCSP
HKPRE WFUOP WCBJL BPSVK IDHXK CQFAU KEFEM CFCQI GEFOI XWWDF UDDCH
TLTDU BXUNV KFENL OBUUZ YYYYY
##### End encrypted message

Ok SocioPath suggested not using Missouri's name so just to be on the safe side I'm going to call him by his location for now....although I have no idea how that would work with voting.
Missouri wrote:My original vote was more out of jest, which was the reason I said it the way I did. Since it was still, in my opinion, close enough to RVS shenanigans I saw no harm in not making an official "case". Then, I kept my vote on you because of CallMeLiam's comment as pressure, since if you did get lynched and flipped scum it would give more information about CallMeLiam.

There are obviously more pressing matters to attend to now; but I don't want to hastily move my vote when there is plenty to discuss regarding the selector business. So I am comfortable leaving my vote on you for the time being.
I can see how it could have been a vote made in jest but a vote is a vote and you can still use a joke vote to hide behind, particularly because there was already a vote on me and you went on to insinuate a scum partnership between me and Liam, so obviously it wasn't just a random vote in jest.

I'm not willing to say the word at the moment because of the nature of the word, it leads me to think that the person who says it may be the one to die instead. Perhaps you should reveal your whole role if you want someone to say it.

@Zang, you still haven't given your reasons for voting me earlier.
Bananas wrote:Post 3/5

Actually, there is no need to waste a lynch on UK.

She has treestump - as do I. The ability to remove our votes and powers.

@UK: Please confirm or deny that the town JOAT has treestump.

Demand her treestumping today. If you want to, demand mine as well - but I suggest you give me at least one night to do something useful. If you want me to, I'll treestump tomorrow morning.
I don't really get this...if you are town then you know 100% that UK is scum...so how is that wasting a lynch? This makes me suspicious of you because maybe you're trying to hold off on the UK lynch now that many of us have said we're going to lynch you right after. I don't have a problem with you guys treestumping but I don't really see how that helps us, isn't it just a last ditch effort to save yourself?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by xvart »

totallynotmafia wrote:I can see how it could have been a vote made in jest but a vote is a vote and you can still use a joke vote to hide behind, particularly because there was already a vote on me and you went on to insinuate a scum partnership between me and Liam, so obviously it wasn't just a random vote in jest.
Well, now that I have claimed my "ability" (so to speak), you can see another reason why I posted that fake claim. In it, under the abilities of the Jack of All Trades I listed "duplicity" in hopes that someone would ask me "what the hell kind of ability is "duplicity?!" Nobody bit, and I tried again when I was pointing out that it was a joke by saying just look at my Jack of All Trades here.

I also tried to get CallMeLiam to say it here, hoping he would say something like "Duplicity? wtf?"
totallynotmafia wrote:I'm not willing to say the word at the moment because of the nature of the word, it leads me to think that the person who says it may be the one to die instead. Perhaps you should reveal your whole role if you want someone to say it.
I am the town Obsessive Compulsive Wordsmith. I am obsessive compulsive about increasing the town's vocabulary and if I fail to do so I will kill myself the following night. I was given a list of ludicrous words and each night I must pick a word from the list and get someone to say it. The list of words is absolutely ridiculous and given the nature of mafia I thought duplicity would be the easiest one to get someone to say.

Given that I had already failed twice I didn't think that I could get by with using a moderately unique word a third time without being noticed or questioned, so I thought it best to just come out and say it. And given that the rest of the words are increasingly stupid, it would become more and more obvious as the days went on should I be successful at increasing the town's vocabulary each day.

Saying my name will do nothing, as it has already been said a dozen times or more in this thread with no outcome, but continue to call me Missouri if you want.

xvart.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by xvart »

xvart wrote:Given that I had already failed twice I didn't think that I could get by with using a moderately unique word a third time without being noticed or questioned, so I thought it best to just come out and say it. And given that the rest of the words are increasingly stupid, it would become more and more obvious as the days went on should I be successful at increasing the town's vocabulary each day.
EBWOP: And considering that UK has already been put at L-1 once I started to get a little nervous since I had so far been a failure at educating the town.

I still think that we should consider lynching Bananas first, for the reasons I said above. And, if this is some really strange play by UK, killing Bananas now will be better before he/she disappears into the night. And, if bananas = UK, it doesn't matter either way.

xvart.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Well that's believable but why don't you just quote your role PM?
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by xvart »

zoraster wrote:You are the town Obsessive Compulsive Wordsmith. Every night (including Night 0), you must pick a word from the list below. Due to your obsessive compulsive nature about increasing your fellow town member's vocabulary you must get someone to say the selected word the following day or you will kill yourself the following night. If someone other than you uses that word the following day, the next night you must link me to the post that uses the word in your PM. If you fail to pick a word during each night phase you will automatically kill yourself the following night.

You may use the word yourself, but it does not count if they quote you or intended to quote you.

The words you may select are: mondegreen, aubade, pecuniary, distrait, eschew, ignoramus, approbation, vitiate, tarradiddle, coquetry, cupidity, billet-doux, vivify, inexorable, hynagogic, duplicity, gastronome, egregious, fractious, fructuous, Arcanum, supplicate, quixotic.

Town: You win when all mafia, sks and any other malicious third parties are eliminated.

Confirm in Thread

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13693
You can now see what I mean about the word list. I wasn't really confident in my skills to get someone to say "tarradiddle" or "billet-doux" so I went with "duplicity" day one. I did consider "ignoramus"...

xvart.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Ok, duplicity. That PM seems real to me, and even if it isn't and I get killed or something weird happens to me then everybody will know you're scum anyway.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by xvart »

Thank you. I'll unvote you as a sign of good faith.

Unvote: totallynotmafia

And now...

Vote: bananas

For reasons stated above.

xvart.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Hoopla »

HOOPLAS ROLE

ZZZZZ XKQQK FTMGJ RACXR STFQA AAPBC TUIRL AJCXT AKPTR QIFNB WCSTM
UQSJE LQHGJ QHWWR OGHGH WXIPU QCKVQ QQNQD QMFDQ WQHDN PPMTV CCSAB
XWVWJ VRUAH RWNWJ DQTJP BOJNA AGUHL JFGVF HTODI BBKJB TNTEV EOOTL
VWMPG LFDGT XMFHF HAVVP PKLEX GXXSI NLKBE ITPEO RSAPQ FUPEX OVIGA
UHTXR WDSTJ CCQVK EFDNE AKUCC CFPNV UTQAU RJCRJ CTLBM GMGFG BEVAJ
FXWIP HEBVV DVQKS DJBBC WEBXF DREQB TAXBL ULULP RAHEE JMLWT SNIET
GLVPO ASPJA NWRLB MMLTG PWIGF UOBRO TKTTF LHKPE QLKLQ SMDFP BCVSF
WJLTL EAXMP DJFLE JPBUH NFUMF SFCUV OASDV MJIXC KOIMW APRWN NKWNS
NBSQF ECFHA FOVCU QPSTD KAIAB SWAII OUGHT KJJIX LXILX MDLDG GHCXC
CSIOU TOMXE KJVFW VXTTW KXRSN QTKUS PEBSC JPPFC PUGFA LOLEG KGTLW
FKRKN JUPME SVIGH OISEO IFXSU PMVAG MZZZZ YYYYY
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

ZZZZZ BTRUJ CPTXF PDLWJ UDBSC PKJBT HLBQI TLCFI APGQB ESDKD EDRTL
GRMIL GIIOE VJEFB OXCJR VWSJS PAJRO KOFRP HTFII VGBVL NFRLR IXUCC
EOFFL ATEQB UQLXI XJQAN KRTSS QSAJV MXGNF MOIHR XONWB HQIJR GWVJQ
IVTPI CNDKT QMRXK GDVEP JAERP JDENG LEWQE GHLFK DSMRQ WHHIA AUAJN
BTBPA GASDF CNXUB PBFOR EQKBG SSXTN UWBLK COGUW ILRVF LGCEP IXRLB
HVMVH ADINA IFNLX HGOBD MXVNR EAKSC XFWEP UIXDO MANHE UKPPB XPCFT
IXGRK SQPOB IAUIC IMPTG FCEJA QPANG BBNKX THVOV PXPOU RCJST KVOJS
PRULQ MWECR FNUND BNSDV HHWME NKWBI XWVIA KBKSA RXIES UGUAT QQITF
JVIAD ALJDP GJRQI TFTSC HSHRA RWXGS AUPCA TIFSI LFPNG QMEXX BCKIJ
HHIUO GJJHG IJGKT MKRTE GCXXQ PFKVV KBRPW HPMDU DXMDT BBETC IRJOC
JTLBI UURHB FWCBH QNHIV UHEHM RNXXD UMAPQ UBICR WRHJA KBFII SKOJS
WFFLF EHTKG WISKV JAJQR LUAXV GVSTK MCHWU IHMAG BHSPD XTXSK RRCST
GBCKK IDEGV KIVDT ECLVC QNFJU PLRIU IQXVP EWEPO KJOAR FRHBK HIPMJ
EXTSC BJJMA KJIJF PNKVB IBSFS GXQRB OOETE NEMDF HTJOU TIRES QVTVN
OMSFN SXDQW VCXWJ FLQGN BSTRD EQGEK RUELK UXXDE RONWU UMTGW UVMFV
VHUJK NQGPC NOVRG PXAEA KPLOJ UVSSS GTACH EVLNE TQMPF LWVMB WRJET
VMOJA WDQPS CBXEA FWALG XIXWP NWBLL ISVLM NAVDE TBJTU MECKW ISHAP
GNTPT CNWRV CHOSH ANUID LSIMB HFRTP TXTSJ XBGUF QIWJL OOSTJ HTGAM
FOHCF HREQL SHFMO QLIAR EAMRC OIXLO LBRWC OGFSV ARNUF BJUCH HJGXW
ODKVS RMRCR JMHAH TQSMT VNQXI IOWUQ VHDXN EMRIR JTINB GXURR HJGHV
KSDTB QIXVA DHBJA QPFOA LCOCS YYYYY
is now full, but replacements are always welcome.
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by CallMeLiam »

I see no reason not to force both Bananas and UK to treestump now, to

A) prevent whichever one is scum from doing it later
B) prove that UK isn't a jester setting herself up with a comically elaborate plot

I very much doubt that the latter is the case but since I'm not 100% sold on UK being the scum of the pair then I'd appreciate this from ol' Nanas.

Also, is anyone due a prod?
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Some horrible logic going around on Bananas.
xvart wrote:If bananas real account is NK will we ever know that bananas was killed? In this example, if the real bananas is killed N1 and we lynch UK D1 will the lynch of the dead bananas yield a NL verdict? That would be very tragic so it might be better to lynch bananas first and UK tomorrow since we know for sure who UK is. That is, of course, only if we are dead set on lynching them both back to back.
If Bananas's real account in NK'd, he will flip MNSJOAT, so we will know. The only reason to treestump him today is to prevent him using a night power (and for me, that risk is outweighed by his likely use of a protown night power).
CallMeLiam wrote:I see no reason not to force both Bananas and UK to treestump now, to

A) prevent whichever one is scum from doing it later
B) prove that UK isn't a jester setting herself up with a comically elaborate plot

I very much doubt that the latter is the case but since I'm not 100% sold on UK being the scum of the pair then I'd appreciate this from ol' Nanas.

Also, is anyone due a prod?
B) would be solved by UK treestumping now. As for A) why would this be bad? Treestumping Bananas now takes away his night action - whatever alignment he is - and nothing else.
totallynotmafia wrote:I don't really get this...if you are town then you know 100% that UK is scum...so how is that wasting a lynch? This makes me suspicious of you because maybe you're trying to hold off on the UK lynch now that many of us have said we're going to lynch you right after. I don't have a problem with you guys treestumping but I don't really see how that helps us, isn't it just a last ditch effort to save yourself?
You don't get treestumping, do you? It removes a player from the game, in all ways but their posts. Effectively, they are dead. So we don't need to lynch treestumped scum, and saving yourself by treestumping is pointless as scum.

I usually don't answer question which are (possibly) addressed to someone else. But in this case the answers are so obvious, and there is no reason for Bananas to waste a post on them.

Our decision is extremely simple - to we want Bananas to have a night action tonight? Hint: the answer is "Yes".

Since the only thing that's happened is the UK/Bananas affair, I'm going to analyse that in finding the other scum. Bad reactions to it:
- Espeonage. Wanted to see Banana's real account - with no reason. Then sheeped after it was clear that UK was likely going down.

Of the above:
- xvart I'm inclined to think was a misunderstanding. I also like his claim - although I'm wary of the same role, with mafia, who get something if we post the word (say a kill). If things go well otherwise, we should probably kill xvart by starving him of words.
From here on, the decision to give xvart his word should be a consensus one
-tnm's is a bit worse. He clearly hasn't thought about the situation. It helps, though, that his original reaction to the claims was good.
- CML's is worst of all. Basically, it makes no sense. It looks to me just like scum, who have seen a very desirable wagon, and are trying to make up any old crap to join it. In reasoning, and in timing, it completely sucks.

vote: CallMeLiam
- though I'd still much rather kill UK if she doesn't treestump.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

EBWOP: read the strategy thread. tnm is under the impression that stumped players retain night actions.

Bananas's post says that these actions are removed. The role PM UK quoted has no opinion on the matter.

@UK, Bananas: please clarify this issue.

If UK is retaining her night actions, we are lynching her.

Either way, it makes tnm's post not suspicious.

Please could everyone who believes it post:
UK should treestump, immediately
CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
CallMeLiam
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:55 am

Post by CallMeLiam »

B would not be solved by UK treestumping now, because that doesn't prove she isn't also Bananas.

At what point do I seem like I'm hopping onto the wagon? I don't want UK lynching immediately because I don't buy her as more scummy than Bananas right now. My vote

Both players tree stumping proves they're different players and since we can't be sure Bananas isn't the town player until both die I don't want them having a free night to superscum around.

I want both Bananas and UK to treestump.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Zang »

@Zang, you still haven't given your reasons for voting me earlier.
I voted for you because you made the MD thread but I unvoted you because when I thought about it was more of a null tell, and it was obvious that someone would make it eventually it was.

And I also believe that both bannanas and UK should treestump now. We can't be sure Wich is scum and town so instead of trusting a sham account that won't show it's face we should just make both of them treestump.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Surely UK treestumping would prove she isn't a jester. And, therefore, isn't Bananas.

Sorry, by "hopping onto the wagon", I didn't actually mean that. I meant you saw people wanting Bananas treestumped, and decided to agree with them, because that is what is best for the scum.

I think the "UK jester" thing is an incredibly unlikely scenario. There's no reason to think it's true. Oh, and the mod told us it wasn't, in telling us the selectors had made their choice. A jester who can make the mod post things is a
ridiculously
overpowered role. It's a horrible distraction to the real argument.

The only question is which of UK and Bananas is town. UK's play is pretty much null, but Bananas's is exactly what you'd expect from town.

At some point, they both need to treestump, of course. The only question is: is the chance that Bananas (or UK) is town high enough that we want them to have a night action tonight? I think that the answer for UK is clearly no, and the answer for Bananas is clearly yes.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:58 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Fishythefish wrote:EBWOP: read the strategy thread. tnm is under the impression that stumped players retain night actions.

Bananas's post says that these actions are removed. The role PM UK quoted has no opinion on the matter.

@UK, Bananas: please clarify this issue.

If UK is retaining her night actions, we are lynching her.

Either way, it makes tnm's post not suspicious.

Please could everyone who believes it post:
UK should treestump, immediately
My night actions aren't retained. I asked. Banana's can ask as well if they'd like. In other news, I'm not doing it without a majority. I'm sure that's acceptable, right fish?

In the same manner

Please, could anyone who believes it post:
Both bananas and UK should treestump, immediately

I do, but of course, I suspect that you all won't. Either way, it's only fair that I offer an alternative to Fishy's unilateral...unilateralling :P

And...CML, I'm gonna have to say that bananas is UK conspiracy theory is pretty stupid. All it achieves is getting me lynched/treestumped. That's not desirable as
either
alignment unless I have outted the other MJoAT. In which case I'm still of the opinion both of us should die. So, what motivation would I have for acting like my counterpart in such a way that gets me lynched?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Zang »

Both bananas and UK should treestump, immediately
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm indifferent.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 1 Vote Count

Hoopla ( 0 )
totallynotmafia ( 0 )
UncertainKitten ( 5 ) Hoopla totallynotmafia CooLDoG Espeonage animorpherv1
xvart ( 0 )
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
Zang ( 0 )
Espeonage ( 0 )
DedicatedScribe ( 0 )
DocPotter ( 1 ) CallMeLiam
CallMeLiam ( 2 ) DocPotter FishytheFish
FishytheFish ( 0 )
CooLDoG ( 0 )
Bananas ( 2 ) UncertainKitten xvart
Not Voting ( 2 ) DedicatedScribe Zang
Total Votes ( 12 )

With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Tuesday, March 30th at 16:00 EDT
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP: I don't know why, but I think UK is bananas.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Unvote, Vote ani

How nice to be indifferent when, you know, you SHOULD commit to a stance that could have SOME bearing on your scumminess depending on how I and bananas eventually flip.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”