Mafia 112: Ridiculous Drama! (Game Over, town win!)

Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

/confirm!
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Julano
, who do you think would be the most dangerous player as scum here?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

I'm not sure how helpful plonking 4 random votes on the same person is. Surely just one will get the response?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Leafsnail »

DTMaster wrote:@Leaf
Do you have a problem with the 4 votes?
Not in particular, but it seems unnecessary. The point of RVS is to get responses from people, and piling a load of votes on the same person doesn't help with that.
farside wrote:How many large games have you played? I ask because I see many times bw random votes day 1 many a time and I see no reason for this response.
One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking, and all voting the same person (without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Leafsnail »

@Farside - it's just the way I'm used to playing, I guess. Two RVs on someone aren't really very different from one RV.

@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him. I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Leafsnail »

It is not equivalent. In my post it referred to the four people who had voted SIR CYANIDE, while in your "paraphrasing" it referred to the twenty people who are playing this game.

As for scumminess - not particularly. It isn't like the scum's going to try overly hard get an 11 to lynch bandwagon rolling from the very start of the day (and the third and fourht votes were truly random, anyway). I regarded it more as just pointless play.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Leafsnail »

[quote="dtmaster"Um, and we aren't discussion right now? I'm sorry: point/case taken from the fact we are discussing right now which, by the way, began from your stance with this wagon . :3 I rest my case.[/quote]
Fair enough. I'll bear this in mind in future.
farside wrote:Why the concern about a bw vote? Do you really believe that voting people at random gets response any faster? Why?
Well, my logic was that RVing different people would get responses from more people. Therefore I thought placing lots of them on one person would be less productive. Also... it's what I'm used to, I suppose.
farside wrote:So how is it pointless in comparison to RVS?
It gets a response from one person rather than four. Although I guess I defeated my own logic by responding to it :\.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Shrinehme wrote:Pushing a wagon for someone whom hasn't done anything particularly scummy is a good vote to me.
Uh... what? Is this a typo?
SIR CYANIDE wrote:Also, I would like to point out that leafsnail's post, expressing worry about all the votes on me, is something that is usually done by Mafia - they don't act naturally but try to replicate a townie's behavior (as all of you undoubtedly know), therefore they will usually reason that it is 'pro-town' to express worry.
I think all jumping on one person could give the mafia an easy ride. Whether or not they jump on the bandwagon they receive less scrutiny. I certainly wasn't trying to "replicate" anything - what gave you that impression?
Blue wrote:I actually agree with this sentiment. If I'm a townie, seeing loads of votes on somebody else is not cause to worry. You yourself are not having any suspicion thrown on you yet which is comfortable, and besides, there is little to go on round 1 anyway unless anybody slips up, so I wouldn't worry about a lot of votes on somebody round 1. Leafsnail is moving up the scum tree.
I really don't understand this logic. A townie wants to avoid suspicion but so does a mafia member. Sure, we don't have much information at the moment - but we certainly have a chance to create it today.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Parama wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him. I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Konowa wrote:I did not make any quote up.
Leafsnail, post 49 wrote:One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking,
and all voting the same person
(without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
Double HoS: Leafsnail

Read before you make terrible accusations like that please. It would be a vote but CYANIDE needs to go - don't worry, we can get Leafsnail tomorrow guys!
Huh? I just said I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, leaving a potential ambiguity. As such, an unambiguous version of my post would read
One, I believe. As I say, in my opinion, the basic idea of the RVS is to get everyone down to the thread and talking, and all
of you
voting the same person (without even attempting to get any info from it) doesn't achieve that.
What is your problem with that?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Parama wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:@Konawa - I suppose I missed "of you" after the "all" in that sentence, but I would've thought context made it obvious I wasn't saying everyone was voting him.
I'd like to know why you made up this quote, however.
Therein lies the problem, because Konowa did not make the quote up. Why you would blatantly accuse him of lying like that when he was right makes no sense as town.
I didn't realise my statement could be incorrectly interpreted (I thought it'd be obvious what I meant (since clearly everyone wasn't voting SC)).
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Oh, goddamnit. Thread explodes while I'm away. Sorry for the messy, quote filled post.
Jag Johan wrote:Do this happen often with Sir Cyanide, that lots of people want him lynched right from the start? If not it might be a faked argumentation of the scums. I don't really think so, but just have to check with the more experienced here.
I actually replaced into the game he seems to be hated for. All I can say is he was pretty lucky to be replaced by a better player.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:5-day V/LA. I'm not having any of that.
I really don't see what your problem with a temporary absence is. Real life > mafia, right?
parama wrote:Leafsnail tomorrow, we agreed to policy lynch SIR CYANIDE D1 in the sign-ups thread and there's good reason to (if you're reading this thread at all should be obvious.)
...What?

I reread that twice trying to think of a way in which it could be from a pro-town perspective, but failed miserably.
Vote Parama
parama wrote:Leafsnail is probably scum, so he can get vigged tonight if we have one of those (it's likely).
Ok. So you want the little to no information gained by a policy lynch over the much greater amount of information gained by the lynch of a mafia member? I see.

It's pretty obvious what you're doing. You see a very easy lynch for today (SIR CYANIDE) and another potentially easy lynch tomorrow (me). You want both. Therefore you're going to hop on the one with the bigger bandwagon for now and try to push a bandwagon on the other tomorrow.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:I'm sure there's scum on the wagon regardless of whether CYANIDE is maf or town.
In other words, it will tell us nothing regardless of SC's flip.

[quote="parama"[Both die either way? I dunno. If you REALLY want to wait until night to get rid of him, I'd be willing to abandon the wagon for my Leafsnail case. Still don't see why the order matters... the only thing that could possibly change both dying in my scenario is a mafia doctor being on Leafsnail. But that requires for a maf doc to be in the game, and I'm not sure how common that is.[/quote]
You get less info from a vig, and a vig is blockable/ protectable from/ redirectable/ whatever, while a lynch isn't. It also isn't guarenteed that there's a vig in the game, while it IS guarenteed we have a lynch.
parama wrote:Has he done an ounce of scumhunting yet?
Y'know what? I think he's done some, yes. And he hasn't been pushing a lynch on someone whose alignment he doesn't know while calling someone else scum.

@Blue 177 - You apologise several times for your behaviour, to the extent that it makes me feel slightly nauseous. You also write this:
blue wrote:I don't want to make too many enemies early on but I actually do strongly think that Cyanide and Farside are likely to be mafia together. Here's my admittedly rather poor reasoning:
What the heck. How does this apply any pressure or provide any info? It's just a lame finger point from a long, long way away. And then, after this lame reason, you restate that your vote on CYANIDE is a policy lynch for past play, and not on farside for being scummy (although you don't state this in strong terms at all - probably because you want to avoid attention from farside).
parama wrote:It's more of a potential scumlink at the moment, but if CYANIDE is scum (which I have no clue on either way) then it's something to look at tomorrow.
:|. What the hell is this, just what the hell. If you think you see a connection, at least try to push the players involved. This is just fluff.
parama wrote:If I am seriously missing something here on the amount of information we gain from a lynch over a vig kill then please feel free to point it out and I will gladly wait for a vigshot.
Noone hammers in the event of a vigkill. Noone puts the player at L-1 to claim. Noone disbelieves or believes the player's claim. Noone bandwagons, switches bandwagons or charges in at the last moment for a bus. All we get is that player dead, and no other info.
parama wrote:Okay the grammar here fails but I get the logic here now. Glad someone answered it. I see why lynching scum gets us more info than vigging them.
"Oh, hey, looks like I can't push this policy lynch today without looking scummy. Nevermind, he'll probably get lynched without my help anyway."
Yeah, parama, it's pretty obvious you're only changing due to pressure from other players.
parama wrote:The case I offered earlier. Considering Leafsnail hasn't posted since before the second quote there's nothing to add at this point.
And to top it all off, I HAVE posted since then, answering it. Excellent case there.
Blue wrote:Anyway, there's been virtually no discussion about some of the players like Chronopie, Julano, Shadow Dancer and Jag Johan. It's sad that we're the ones contributing the most and receiving the most suspicion, in my opinion, whilst those doing nothing slip under the radar.
This is pretty massive deflection.
Mehplusrawr wrote:Blue, I liked your argument there. Since it looks like we're lynching Cyanide due to the way he's acting, we can get him lynched for that reason, and if you're right, we'll also have killed a mafia member and have a lead on another mafia member.
I don't like this post. He hasn't said he thinks SC is scum, so there's no "if he's right" about it. And you haven't bothered testing the connection yourself at all.
mehplusrawr wrote:Leafsnail (Singling out Julano for no reason. More suspicion on him if Julano is scum. Also, saying "Not sure how helpful putting 4 random votes on the same guy is", looks like he's trying to take votes off Cyanide. Even more suspicion on him if Cyanide is scum.)
I actually laughed out loud after reading this. I am scum for singling out someone for no reason. In other words... a
random vote
during the
random vote stage
mehplusrawr wrote:Cyanide (For the reasons I posted earlier, as a policy lynch, and as a test- if he comes up mafia, we've got a good chance of finding another mafia)
But you said earlier in your post "most likely to be mafia" not "people I'd like to get rid of". What have you seen that makes him more likely mafia?
mehplusrawr wrote:Cyanide
If he's scum: Julano.
If he's town: Shrinehme
Julano
If he's scum: Leafsnail
If he's town: Shrinehme
Shrinehme
If he's scum: Any of the other people I'm suspicious of.
If he's town: Jacobsavage
Leafsnail
If he's scum: Farside
If he's town: Farside
Farside
If she's scum: Jacob
If she's town: Eh, still Jacob
Jacob
If he's scum: No idea, frankly. Anybody else.
If he's town: Same as above.
This looks like the biggest mindless chainlynching plan in mafia history. Please provide proper reasons for your suspicions.
parama wrote:So first you say that you agree Leafsnail is scum and now you don't?
No, he was saying that, from your perspective, you were asking for a vig on someone you were apparently CONVINCED was scum and a policylynch.

parama wrote:Or were you just making an assumption before because you knew Leaf was scum and now you're trying to defend him?
Or are you just forgetting your reads?
Or you worded that first quote terribly which makes it look like you're saying something you aren't?
Or are you asking random, leading, reaching questions that do not provide any actual information?
parama wrote:That's the implication IMO - you agree with me when I'm saying Leafsnail is scum. Unless you failed at wording, in which case you should've said:
There's no "fail" at wording. Hypothetical reasoning is a pretty basic tool in an argument.

Summary of scumreads:
Parama
Blue
Mehplusrawr
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Wow, just wow. You COMPLETELY ignore my case and instead bring together and arbitary connection based on an assumption with no backing. Oh wait, and you randomly defend parama with no backing at all for looking "pro-town". This is completely stupid.

It's not a huge surprise that you three have the desire to lynch SIR CYANIDE in common. Wanting to jump on an easy policy lynch is something scum would do. And if you can assume random person x is scum and then lynch anyone who's attacked the attackers of that person, why not "let's assume parama is scum, so MPR is scum for defending him"?

Now, what does your case hinge on again? Oh yes, SIR CYANIDE being scum. Do you think he's scum? Nope! Are you going to try and find out if he is? Nope! Just go ahead and OMGUS your problems away.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

And I missed the last two posts in that, but I don't buy it. How can you accidentally unvote and vote someone you don't want to? You didn't. SpyreX's comment just made you realise how bad what you just did was.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

@234 - it was originally a scumslip, but he realised how horrible it looked after you questioned it.

@235 - huh, this is a mess.
The first part is YET MORE FRIGGIN CHAINLYNCH ATTEMPTS and massive WIFOM to add to it. If I go through your points:
1. Massive WIFOM. That and there's no reason for town to be that obvious either.
2. It's not exactly rocket science. And you were EXTREMELY insistent that SC be the lynch for today and me the NK. Why?
3. Sure.
4. I guess I am, yes. Because he looks town and you look like scum trying to get an easy lynch. If you mean in terms of policy lynching, I feel that if SC really becomes unplayable we can just get a force replace on him.
5. But you could at least try to push the players involved. If you don't, then making that statement today does nothing other than signal intent.
6. When you keep making the same mistake again and again, yes, that happens.
7. Yeah, nothing to do with your massive scumminess or bowing down under pressure to vote for me. Nothing to do with your crap case either.
8. I guess not. I suppose that means you've got absolutely nothing on me, then?
9. No, it doesn't. I can sortof see how you might make that mistake reading it quickly, but Fate's intended meaning was pretty clear.
10. Well, they're all bullshit since there's no inconsistency anyway. And what info would those questions provide? Noone would ever answer anything other than "no" to them.
11. No, you misread a basic inference and are STILL stubbornly using it as part of your "case".

@237 - :?

You're saying you don't know why you think blue is town, and didn't remove the bit about parama town? Interesting.

I would like to hear all your reasoning for parama town, then.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Oh, a big post with scumhunting in? Not that I went through that and said why it was bad, or that scum can fake that, oh no. He made a big post with scumhunting in it.

And blue is protown because you-don't-know-why? That is pretty damn lame.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Parama wrote:I'm the biggest wagon and 3 of the 5 people voting me have no good reason to do such.
*snore*
Also Leafsnail is obvscum but nobody seems to be listening to me about that.
And SpyreX disapproves of this game thus far, or so I was told.
Yeah, ignore my last set of points and just call me scum instead.
Parama wrote:I'm not seeing what you think you're seeing, plus it's hard for a townie to softclaim scum.
Epically lame response is epically lame.
Blue wrote:Yes, this bandwagon against you Parama is ridiculous. I'm convinced of your innocence, actually. The only reason why people who are talking are getting votes is because there's nought else to do.
Man... I'm not even sure who is shielding who anymore :?. This is either stupid defence of a partner or buddying. From what I've seen of you so far, I wouldn't rule out the former.
Parama wrote:Coming from someone who's blatantly bandwagoning Rolling Eyes
Coming from someone who's blatantly deflecting/ chainsaw defending.

Parama, until you answer the accusations and questions against you PROPERLY, I'm not even going to consider unvoting.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

dramonic wrote:
Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:Also,
Mod: Leafsnail is voting me as well
Dammit >_<
Votecount fixed, also includes the latest Fate vote.
I need to work on spotting those voteswitch at the end of lines...
No, I need to learn to put votes in a sensible place :\.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Blue wrote:Bah, lynch me. You will only find that I'm an innocent townie... All I did was joke around a bit and try to get the game started.
I don't like this. Town in your position has no real reason to be defeatist at this point.
Blue wrote:If you're innocent, I implore you to not to follow...
Horrible WIFOM...
MPR wrote:Mafia wants to lynch pro-town roles. Town wants to lynch anti-town roles. This was my case on you earlier:
What the hell has this got to do with anything?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Blue wrote:Before I die, I'd like to impart the fact that I think MehPlusRawr is a total noob with no individuality. And I think that Fate is scum.
Wow, thanks. This isn't a defeatist copout.
MPR wrote:I have SOME individuality. Only a little, though.
And no answers to the accusations made against you, I see.
Parama wrote:As you've probably guessed, I barely even care about this game anymore. I should request replacement if nothing exciting happens :/
I guess you were hoping for a quick mislynch then?

I like the way all three of you have given up at the same time.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Aww, man, 10 pages... oh well, I've had end of term rush, I guess. I should be able to catch up when the holidays begin on friday.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:36 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Super catchup go!

I'll need to request a
V/LA for the next couple of days
, but I'll be back on sunday anyway, so a replacement shouldn't be necessary.

A few random notes:

336 onwards - game starts to die from inactivity. Spyrex bandwagons randomly. Parama OMGUS's. Chronopie massively overreacts. Chronopie starts weird sarcasm blitzing.
355 onwards - odd bandwagon starts. Fate seems to have stopped using reasoning?
375/376 - WHAT?! Parama decides he doesn't want to contribute at all, then blue votes Fate because "mafia are dominating".
386 - Bandwagon, why don't you.
Unsight opens with rolefishing... certainly not a good sign. What makes you think it's a Fate breadcrumb, and, if it is, why did you push him over it?
423 - Parama continues to show us his alignment.
425 - :?. Parama, I'd like an explanation for this post. It's scummy to the point of hilarity.
436 - I thought you said you didn't have anything on him a moment ago?
448 - Hahahahaha.
456 - Parama calls blue a townie. AGAIN. How do you know, Parama?
460 - Unsight, I don't even see how it was a breadcrumb. And this is MORE rolefishing.
479 - Better from Unsight.
481 - YOU NEVER SAID WHY BLUE IS TOWN GODDAMNIT
486 - It's gonna be hard choosing between you and Parama, y'know?
491 - OH NOES SCUM HASN'T FORGOT ABOUT ME
493 - Do you think Blue is scum? And why would blue-town implicate Fate?
500 - More stupid sarcasm from Chronopie. It looks like he's trying to cover his behaviour earlier.
508 - What is this referring to?
-Parama acts retarded. STILL no explanation for blue=town-
537 - So... Fate is the only scum? Or is there some kind of rule against mafia voting mafia?
545 - Yep, writing in caps makes you scum. Obviously they have some kind of group post restriction.
549 - Uh... what are you saying here, chrono? When does scum push a townie to L-1 and then break up the wagon?
582 - Pretty crap reasoning. Looks like triumphalist scum to me.
596 - Idiot, I have LYNCH immunity, not kill immunity. All this fluff is starting to get annoying, though.
628 - Great, now my eyes are bleeding as well as my brain.

Uh, so, in slightly neater summary:
- Most of that was usless
- Blue looks scummy, but his wagon breaks up
- Parama randomly marking blue as town looks like he's trying to say "I told you so!" after a lynch. I don't like it. Parama is my top guy for today.
- This means that blue is probably, in fact, be town if parama is scum. I don't see parama defending a buddy at L-1 that hard.
- MehPlusRawr still looks horribly scummy, and is apparently prepared to lynch townies.
- Chronopie's sarcasm looks bad, like an attempt to cover his scummy behaviour earlier which was explained with "sarcasm". His Fate case is also crap.
- Unsight started off with some bad rolefishing, but has since improved slightly. Requires further examination.
- Goddamnit I'm not used to having this many players in a game. This is confusing.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Not too much has happened since I last posted... this day should end soon, I think.

InflatablePie - do you have any reasons for your "gut suspicion" of Spyrex? And how does he relate to your scumlist?

Vote Blue
. You haven't said much of anything since you bragged about escaping L-1 - you probably couldn't believe your luck right then. I'd also be happy with a Parama lynch, and MPR hasn't done anything to make me think he's town since my last set of accusations against him.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Leafsnail »

JacobSavage wrote:Right, reads time.

TOWN:
Blue
Maemuki
Parama
JacobSavage

POSSIBLE TOWN
Sir Cyanide
SpyreX
Chronopie
Ellibereth
Unsight

NEUTRAL
Navy Cherub
Shadow Dancer
Fugative

POSSIBLE SCUM
DTMaster
Konowa
Shrine
InflatablePie

SCUM
Jag Johan
Fate
MehPlusRawr

Can't be bothered to list reasons for everyone, it will take too long, so ask and you will recieve.
Just out of interest... why am I the only player not on this list?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Leafsnail »

FoS
: Parama and JacobSavage. You haven't given any reason why you think Blue is town, but you both seem
absolutely
convinced that he is. Distancing yourself from the outcome of a lynch in this way is very scummy, especially if you provide no explanation for it.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Firstly - I don't like the way you're speaking for yourself AND parama.

Secondly - yes, you WERE against it, but you never said WHY. You just insist your know his alignment somehow...
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Uh... interesting. What Jacob's described sounds more like what I'd call an FBI Agent (a cop who only gets results on the Serial Killer). To be honest, I don't see scum lying about this - if he is lying, he'd be trading himself for one town player after a konowa lynch.

I'm not sure what you guys mean about directing the SK kill. An SK is still gonna have the same alignment, and it's difficult to predict what someone who has lost their ability to win might do (some try to help the town, others just kill their best player as a final "fuck you"). I guess we can see what Konowa does tonight, though.

Vote: MehPlusRawr
. I'd definately be behind his lynch for reasons stated yesterday, and he hasn't done anything useful since. And if Fate has role related reasons, all the better.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Leafsnail »

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:
Vote: MehPlusRawr
. I'd definately be behind his lynch for reasons stated yesterday, and he hasn't done anything useful since. And if Fate has role related reasons, all the better.
I think by "reasons" you mean OMGUS.

Also, come on, Fate, there's no way I can respond to that accusation.
Yeah, totally OMGUS. I am so amazing at OMGUS I can actually perform it
before
the other person votes me (and then immediately unvotes claiming it was a mistake).
konowa wrote:I feel like such a hooker right now.....

That -would- be a cool role though.
*notes to self*
Roleblocker?

I'm not entirely sure about SK on a leash. Personally, I'd be inclined to do it on a "results" basis - we tell konowa exactly who to kill, if konowa kills anyone else we lynch him tomorrow. This means konowa's chance of winning decreases to zero if he kills the wrong person.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

That's L-1. Claim, MPR.

Noone hammer till we decide who to eat or you're scum.
chronopie wrote:In my defense, I had no idea that parama was the GF (but I'd say that anyway lol)
:/. This is extremely retarded and scummy. I don't think a townie would feel the need to state something like this. So, for now

Eat: Chronopie
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Leafsnail »

If Konowa has agreed to be on Fate's leash, I guess Fate needs to get down here and say who to kill quickly.

Since chronopie just cut the day short without consulting anyone else, I'd suggest him.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Well, I think we need a claim from Konowa as to what he did last night before anything else.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Well, it might just be that konowa has started ignoring the game since he can't win anymore. In which case, I guess we need to take out the trash ourselves.

Vote: Chronopie
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Actually, if Konowa isn't going to say anything, he's just gonna be a random kill every night, or a waste of the town Roleblocker. I'll go back to Chronopie if konowa gets down here, but until then

Vote: Konowa
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Unsight - Do you see anything useful about an SK who's refusing to even post? Yesterday Konowa seemed completely willing to cooperate, so it seemed fine to let him work for the town. Today konowa defies calls from everyone.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Damn, that was a quick day. I didn't even realise it had started... sucks. I'll write more after dinner if the thread's still open.

Lynching luke was the correct option, I think. He didn't cooperate and instead randomly killed his master. The other thing I note is that I-Pie seems to be voting me for having 4 less posts on the thread than him... would you mind saying how this makes me scum?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Leafsnail »

JacobSavage wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:Damn, that was a quick day. I didn't even realise it had started... sucks. I'll write more after dinner if the thread's still open.

Lynching luke was the correct option, I think. He didn't cooperate and instead randomly killed his master. The other thing I note is that I-Pie seems to be voting me for having 4 less posts on the thread than him... would you mind saying how this makes me scum?
Have you even read the past pages?

Konowa didn't kill n2!
Meaning there is a vig!
Huh? When did I say there wasn't? There's obviously a vig.

Look at the flavour for the kills.
Blue, Vanilla Townie, lynched day 1
NavyCherub, Vanilla Townie,
Gutted
and Nailed to a wall night 1
Parama, Mafia Godfather, Barbecued night 1
MehPlusRawr, Vanilla Townie, lynched day 2
Fate, Vanilla Townie,
Gutted
and Nailed to a wall night 2
DTMaster, Mafia Bus Driver, shot down night 2
Chronopie, Mafia Goon, lynched day 3
Ellibereth, Mason,
Gutless
and Nailed to a Wall night 3
Shrinehme, Vanilla Townie, Shot down night 3
What did it say in your role pm about Mastin? Ah yes. This implies luke went straight for Elli last night as well as the mafia, no?

There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of stuff which isn't about the SK today... except I-Pie who just declared everyone with a lower post count than him scum :/.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Leafsnail »

JacobSavage wrote:Oh and:

TOWN:

Blue (Vanilla Townie)

i
Parama (Godfather)

JacobSavage
Sir Cyanide

POSSIBLE TOWN

Papa Zito
Nikanor
SpyreX
Chronopie(Goon)

Ellibereth (Mason)

Unsight

NEUTRAL

Navy Cherub (Vanilla Townie)

POSSIBLE SCUM

DTMaster (Bus Driver)

Luke (Serial Killer)

Shrine (Vanilla Townie)

InflatablePie

SCUM

Jag Johan
Pomagrante
Fate (Vanilla Townie)
MehPlusRawr (Vanilla Townie)
...What is this list? And ARGH YOU FORGOT ME AGAIN.
Jag Johan wrote:I realized messed up. Leafsnail could be scum. My writings are from when i suspected Fate.
I'm probably just being slow, but what does this mean?
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Jacob... you were pretty much clear quite a while ago. And yes, pom is obv clear too.

Am I meant to be claiming or not? You left me off your list AGAIN DAMNIT
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Townie.

...Exciting stuff, huh?

Also, Jacob - I'm pretty sure a game with a nurse is gonna have a doc. I suppose Jag could be lying, but doing so as any alignment in this case would be retarded.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Which leaves Unsight, InflatablePie and Spyrex (who wants to claim last).
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Leafsnail »

That's... a pretty big leap, Unsight. I voted for Konowa since, while he had seemed cooperative before, he was refusing to do the town's bidding anymore. An SK who isn't gonna follow orders isn't useful to the town at all.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Unsight is already hammered.

And
vote: Pomegranate
for having a multirole in a normal game :/.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Vote: Unsight
then. Whatever.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Vengeapocalypse: all

Error 404: Ability not found
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Leafsnail »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Yay for me failing at reads!

My first serious mafia game, I accidentally buddied with a scum, which messed up most of my reads in the other games I had joined slightly later. I got Leafsnail right, at least. Grats, town!
If someone's obviously gonna get lynched, I don't care about their read on me :D.

Yeah, losing DTM knocked the wind right out of our sails. The fact that Konowa vanished off the face of the earth also kinda sucked... we coulda done with Spyrex dead.

Papa Zito actually correctly identified Elli as the one targetting the vigkill, but we had no way of knowing he wasn't the one WITH the kill. Argh.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Leafsnail »

I wouldn't say it was unbalanced, just kinda swingy. With the Bus Driver we could fuck up almost any move the town made against us, but with the Bus Driver dead we were up shit creek.
JacobSavage wrote:Lol Dram I just realised, your thing in the GY about pre-ins...
I am so sorry Leaf :(
You're apologizing to scum for beating them :?

Pom - yeah, your kill on DTM was the vital factor in the game.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Leafsnail »

SpyreX wrote:Hells yes killing DTM was the awesome moment that I would have never, ever, ever done at that point because my reads were soooo off.

Teach you to let me live until its a puzzle.
If Konowa didn't vanish, you'd've died the same night :/.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Leafsnail »

YOU DIDN'T LYNCH ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE THOUGH. And I'd like to remind you of the post in which you declared me and Papa Zito unlynchable.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Fate wrote:Morons like MPR and Unsight could go first
And, indeed, did.
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Ellibereth had a retardedly strong town read on you. And there was the same argument that pom had, "Someone that useless can't have survived without suspicion until now".
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Pomegranate wrote:
Leafsnail wrote:Ellibereth had a retardedly strong town read on you. And there was the same argument that pom had, "Someone that useless can't have survived without suspicion until now".
I gave that argument?
No... I meant that, looking purely at your daygame, you were being pretty useless. Heck, even Parama was doing more.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”