Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Netopalis »

Very well done. Superb play on the mafia side.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Netopalis wrote:Very well done. Superb play on the mafia side.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm still scratching my head about why you got lynched.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Netopalis »

Me too, oddly enough. I admittedly wasn't at my best here...But really, the case was ridiculously flimsy.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Whoa, glad my Lowell case didn't pick up steam.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Forgot to add: FLAWLESS VICTORY
green shirt thursdays
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I nominated Reckoner for town MVP.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

xRECKONERx wrote:Whoa, glad my Lowell case didn't pick up steam.
Reading the scum QT, I was imagining you and hito quickhammering Lowell Day 4 "for the win." :lol: That would've been really depressing after how hard you worked, lol.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 am

Post by KittyMo »

Final Vote Count of Day 3 wrote:
[5] No Lynch - (xRECKONERx, hitogoroshi, Espeonage, Lowell, AlmasterGM)
Easiest way to have won this game: lynch everyone on the NL wagon in order...
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Lowell did you breadcrumb traitor?
green shirt thursdays
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 am

Post by KittyMo »

xRECKONERx wrote:Lowell did you breadcrumb traitor?
From what I noticed, he mentioned fairly often "How do you know there's 3 scum?" and things like that fairly often, and mentioned you and Hito often. Not sure he actually did a breadcrumb, though.

"plz don't swear" -- N
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I had AGM pegged for traitor, hito had Bob and Esponage.
green shirt thursdays
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Wow do I feel stupid. Even after the quickhammer shenanigans I never, ever thought Lowell was the traitor. Jeepers we dodged a bullet with the quicklynch on Nik because I would have pushed for a Lowell lynch with all of my might.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Lowell »

@reck- did you guys know you had a traitor? God no, I definately didnt' breadcrumb.

I have to say this is the first time I've played as a traitor. VERY frustrating role. The whole time I just wanted a way to scream out to hito and reck that I was on their side... particularly this last day. As soon as I saw how set pikachu was on lynching nik, I figured the only way to make it work would be to lead out on the vote myself and hope they followed. Especially since I felt I was probably the other most likely lynch, and certainly reck and hito would have both happily joined that one as well.

Anyway, good game everyone.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by Espeonage »

That game was alot more fun than my first one. Thanks guys.
Don't @ me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Lowell »

ah nevermind, just read the PMs.

Actually, had I known you guys
knew
there was a traitor I might have played it differently. I might have breadcrumbed... not sure how I would have done that safely though.

In my mind, I was assuming you guys didn't even know there was a traitor, and thus were playing this last day as if it weren't lynch or lose.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by almightybob »

Well done Mafia. Reck had me fooled good. That's twice now. Note to self: If you think Reck is Town, he's scum.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by KittyMo »

>.>

<.<

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Tracker Role PM wrote:TRACKER
You are the town Tracker! The mafia have infiltrated your town, and you're determined to stop before it's too late. As a hobby, you've taken up
stalking
...errr, tracking people. Each night, you can target someone, and find out who (if anyone) that person targetted. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, regardless of whether you survive or not.

Please confirm by responding to this PM. The game thread is here: {insert hyperlink to thread}
^ I was destined to get this role.

I was way off day 1. I got my act together a bit night 1 and tracked Reckoner, only to be NKed (and of course I got the PM telling me Reckoner targetted me >.<). Bleh. For what it's worth, Lowell was one of my stronger town reads when I died and Hito was...well...I think 6th or 7th on my scumlist or something like that.

Good game scum. I voted KittyMo for MVP.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Suggestions from my Perspective:

AlmasterGM - I think you did an excellent job of showing that you were indeed pro-town. I really don't have any issues with your play besides that you didn't go after hito more when you had figured out he was scum. Also, you were good about not letting the scum realize you were a power role, or you would've been a more likely kill target.

almightybob - I think if you had invested yourself more in the game instead of going with the crowd you could've gotten support for a Lowell-lynch on the final day, which would've been absolutely detrimental for the scum team. So, I'd work on caring more about the game you're playing + lurking less, and better scumhunting and you seeming less suspicious will be helped by that, too.

DeathRowKitty - Being one of the few people to actually catch Reckoner is a great accomplishment! I don't really know what to tell you to work on, besides trying not to die as a power role n1, but that wasn't really something preventable, since the reason you were nightkilled was to not be a good scumhunter...

Espeonage - You were generally pretty good at seeming town, which in this particular game, was extremely helpful to the town. I would just work on scumhunting - realizing what is and isn't a tell. =]

hitogoroshi - You'd better hope I'm never in a game with you where you're scum and I'm town. Your scum playstyle is exactly the kind of style that is easy for me to catch. :P You clearly have mastered the art of staying under the radar; I don't think I ever had to prod you, yet you lurked constantly. The main thing I would work on is making your scum play more like your town play; you're easy to meta.

Lowell - Your play was just generally funny to watch. :D You caused a heck of a lot of problems within the town by being completely wacko, and somehow everyone still thought you were town. Your play was pretty risky, though, and thus had chances of backfiring at some points. (Especially with the hammer on Neto and the vote on Nikanor.) I would generally just consider how much of a risky your actions were.

MonkeyMan576 - Just generally work on your logic and scumhunting, IMO. I don't think your lynch was all that deserved, and though I could see why you wanted to claim JOAT, it definitely sealed the deal for your lynch. Don't do that.

Netopalis - I think you played pretty well. Day 1 didn't go that well for you. Then, you discovered Lowell was scum. When you pointed this out, everyone suddenly started pushing your lynch extremely hard. I just...really don't understand your lynch.

Nikanor - Basically the same as Almightybob. If you'd cared more about what was going on/were paying more attention, I bet you would've scumhunted better and have been better at finding scum.

Sakako - For some reason your playstyle reminds me of my own... Anyways, it seemed like you caught Reck as scum mostly on gut, so like me, you've got a good gut. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out what to do about that yet either, since people don't generally listen to reasoning that's based on gut. I think you should mostly keep playing games, and keep working towards figuring out scum tells.

xRECKONERx - Awesome job. Lol. Only thing I can really nitpick is that I've heard your scum and town meta greatly differ.

Zachrulez - Only I know how to meta. :P No, seriously, don't overuse meta arguments. That was your main problem, I think. And learn what kind of lurking is scummy and what isn't, and I think you're good to go.

"plz don't swear" -- N
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

almightybob wrote:Well done Mafia. Reck had me fooled good. That's twice now. Note to self: If you think Reck is Town, he's scum.
I've been told when people think I'm scum, I'm town. And when people think I'm town, I'm scum. Will work to change that.
green shirt thursdays
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I now have all of Reck's meta tells documented in my notes. Excellent.
I'm watching you next game, Reck.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 am

Post by KittyMo »

2nd Place goes to...

DeathRowKitty, Zachrulez, & xRECKONERx :!:

1st place goes to...

AlmasterGM & Nikanor :!:

Yeah, large amount of ties in that category...

1st place goes to...

xRECKONERx :!:

2nd place goes to...

KittyMo :!: :D
and no, I didn't self-vote :P

1st place goes to...

xRECKONERx :!:
Last edited by KittyMo on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Netopalis »

2st place?

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am

Post by KittyMo »

2nd :P

"plz don't swear" -- N
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Whoo! Thanks guys =D
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”