Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I have better things to do than play Merry-Go-Round with you SAMP.
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:I never said he was above suspicion, I said I suspected you.
:| So if he isn't above suspicion then why in the world is it suspicious that I suspect him?
Ring a ring a rosie...

Zodiark13 wrote:Any old wagon, never. A wagon on someone for trying to start discussion, very possibly. And, read,
POSSIBLY
. I never said it did, I said it could.
And I called your bluff and asked you to provide evidence that this was indeed possible.
Because it isn't.
If there's a discussion going on then it's not going to stop just because one of the participants got wagoned, in fact wagons actually encourage the wagonee to post more.
I never said it would stop the 'wagonee' from posting. What I meant was it might deter other players from posting for fear of an attack like the one you are giving me for posting content.
I also note that before I attacked GD for his "theory" nobody was actually discussing it any more than giving it an offhand mention. I can't kill a discussion that never happened in the first place!
You sure made certain there was none after his attempt to create some.
Zodiark13 wrote: That only works if GD is town
, or if the scum are targeting each other.
Now fixed with extra Correctness™.
Zodiark13 wrote:Here's your
Giant FoS
back, for assuming that I am assuming that green is town. I never said he was town.
Fair enough. Instead,
Giant FoS
for assuming scum aren't targeting each other.
Have your
Giant FoS
back. One, this is based on a mistake on my part due to confusion of false positves and such. Two, you are making way too many assumptions yourself. Three, it's really heavy, and smells like pimp. :P
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

My Milked Eek wrote: Got me convinced and the mssk wagon isn't going anywhere.
Unvote. Vote: GreenDude
pickemgenius wrote: eh we could use an actual pressure wagon right now since it's all we've got atm.

vote: greendude
MafiaSSK wrote: @GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Unvote vote GD
Is this your idea of content Eek?
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Is this your first game,
because I just love the fact that you want to stop the thing that was about to generate more discussion, which you complained about some time earlier.
Thats quite a claim, considering I just /out'ed of a newb game your were modding were I was SE.
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 am

Post by easjo682 »

Wow, people round here are quick to join Bandwagons and then later to climb off said wagon. The green wagon gained speed very quickly and little was gained out of it, I'm now concerned that some of the voters on that wagon are scum all the people who jumped so quickly onto the wagon have gained alot of suspicion from my eyes.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok, large catch-up post incoming … you have been warned.
SAMP wrote:Do you usually not check statements like that for accuracy?
After seeing this I went back and checked. You are correct. I took the top of the page summary at its face without seeing that quick unvotes had happened. My mistake. I'm not thrilled with MafiaSSK's response because he could have done the exact same thing I did. Instead he immediately retracted his vote. Sits with me as a fairly big backtrack, even with his 'early morning statement' retraction.

@MafiaSK - Why didn't you go on the offensive and question me about it, given you were the one I questioned.
MafiaSSK wrote: Because it can heavily distract the town away from scumhunting.
The town players can only be distracted if they allow themselves to be. Do you think that the playerbase here is that weak in general?
Greenguy wrote: I was wrong to call it a theory because it was just an idea. But a theory is like an possible explanation to something. Which it was.

A) Why should evidence be provided if it isn't not supposed to cause a lynch or start a bandwagon but simply create discussion (ironic isn't it?)

B) Why "prod" if the point is not to lynch or bandwagon but to create discussion.
A. Even for theories meant to provide discussion evidence is crucial in that it provides a basis for the discussion. Just throwing a random theory with no supporting substance is only going to produce discussion about how anti-town that behavior is.

B. Prodding for answers would create deeper discussion than just wild speculation.
Zodiark wrote: Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy. I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.
As I’ve discsussed above and other players have mentioned the problem certainly isn’t with Greendude attempting to provoke discussion. It’s with the method he used, which is supefical and not very effective. Do you seriously think that building a bandwagon means that players are unable to look at other people other than Greendude?
easjo682 wrote:Wow, people round here are quick to join Bandwagons and then later to climb off said wagon. The green wagon gained speed very quickly and little was gained out of it, I'm now concerned that some of the voters on that wagon are scum all the people who jumped so quickly onto the wagon have gained alot of suspicion from my eyes.
Who in particular do you find scummy based on their comments and when they jumped on the wagon?

@Wolframhart – You’ve been pretty quiet so far and I know you are an experienced player. I’d like to hear some thoughts from you regarding the last few pages of the thread.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:Is this your idea of content Eek?
Silly, zodiark, that's content as well, but the idea behind bandwagonning for content is not the votes themselves, it's about getting reactions and stances about the wagon/wagonners/wagonee.
zodiark wrote:Thats quite a claim, considering I just /out'ed of a newb game your were modding were I was SE.
Perhaps you should have outed of this game instead. [/semi-joke]
Eek
!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

My Milked Eek wrote: Perhaps you should have outed of this game instead. [/semi-joke]
A semi-joke is the best response you can come up with? I can't believe you, as a GM, were not aware that Zodiark was an SE in that game.

If you comment earlier was strictly a dig (calling Zodiark a newb) why did you make it? Otherwise it seems like a subtle attempt to discredit Zodiark without presenting any real evidence. I find that scummy.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

It was a "dig", as you call it. And I'm not discrediting him, I'm just incredulous to him not seeing the benefits of bandwagons. And the fact that he's defending his, as peg put it, "poor posting".

And I don't see the relevance in me not remembering him being an SE. If it were to indicate anything, I'd say it would be that I have a poor memory. Or that he didn't strike to me as an SE.
Eek
!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Mod, in rules post wrote: Don't make it personal.
IE, no insults or, as you two have said, "digs".
And I'm not discrediting him, I'm just incredulous to him not seeing the benefits of bandwagons.
It's not that I don't see the benefit of wagons. I don't see good reasons for this particular wagon to begin with. Need I remind you that YOU are on the wagon yourself?
And the fact that he's defending his, as peg put it, "poor posting".
How does a request for an explanation count as "defending"?
Or that he didn't strike to me as an SE.
RVS posts don't do much for impressions, since an RVS post was my only post after the /confirm.

You are acting fishy Eek. I would FoS you if not for the fact I already am.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Mod, in rules post wrote: Don't make it personal.
IE, no insults or, as you two have said, "digs".
Are you serious about this?
It's not that I don't see the benefit of wagons. I don't see good reasons for this particular wagon to begin with. Need I remind you that YOU are on the wagon yourself?
What's wrong with starting that wagon for getting some content? I'll also have you know I was with GD in a previous game and he was easy to read in that game, so having some pressure on him might have been helpful. Unfortunately the wagon is already disbanding.
How does a request for an explanation count as "defending"?
Meh, poor word choice, blame it on the language barrier.
RVS posts don't do much for impressions, since an RVS post was my only post after the /confirm.
You're posting now, aren't you? And you should learn how to take a joke, to be honest.
Eek
!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:41 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote Count A004148

GreenDude (4) [BrokenBlueprints, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius]
pickemgenius (2) [Greendude, easjo682]
MafiaSSK (1) [Damon_Gant]
easjo682 (1) [DeathSauce]
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! (1) [Zodiark13]
My Milked Eek (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
MagnaofIllusion (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
BrokenBlueprints (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (3) [wolframnhart, MagnaofIllusion, MafiaSSK]

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is currently March 29 at 3am EST (8am GMT).
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

Zodiark13 wrote:I never said it would stop the 'wagonee' from posting. What I meant was it might deter other players from posting for fear of an attack like the one you are giving me for posting content.
A) I'm not attacking anyone "for posting content". I'm attacking them for being scummy when they just so happen to be posting content.
B) Again, no, that won't happen. Ever. Please, prove me wrong, post any evidence at all that any wagon has ever killed the discussion. It simply does not happen.
Zodiark13 wrote:You sure made certain there was none after his attempt to create some.
:? What thread are you reading? Not only did I discuss it with GD myself but I got a little more out of MME, PEG, and SSK, and oh look,
we're discussing it right now
. None of which would have happened if I hadn't made that post.
Zodiark13 wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote: That only works if GD is town
, or if the scum are targeting each other.
Now fixed with extra Correctness™.
Zodiark13 wrote:Here's your
Giant FoS
back, for assuming that I am assuming that green is town. I never said he was town.
Fair enough. Instead,
Giant FoS
for assuming scum aren't targeting each other.
Have your
Giant FoS
back. One, this is based on a mistake on my part due to confusion of false positves and such. Two, you are making way too many assumptions yourself. Three, it's really heavy, and smells like pimp. :P
v:|v Then fos for assuming that scum
are
targeting each other. What reason do you have to believe that?
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

GD's wagon was interesting. I feel that the grounds for it were completely ridiculous, but at the same time, it did help to create some genuine discussion. I find the later joins to the bandwagon the most interesting. SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly to be honest, if I were to join GD's bandwagon, I would have joined it whole-heartedly to get the most information possible, whether I truly believed in the premise or not.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'll be posting up a bit later tonight unless i can get to it earlier.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:42 am

Post by GreenDude »

It is really interesting how much conversation we got between SAMP and Zodiark. And I now know it is stupid to post random ideas without evidence or prodding.

Now I will say why I thought that many people would jump onto the bandwagon. In the next post.
Violence is not the answer. It is a question, and my answer is yes!
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Damon_Gant wrote:GD's wagon was interesting. I feel that the grounds for it were completely ridiculous, but at the same time, it did help to create some genuine discussion.
I find the later joins to the bandwagon the most interesting.
SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly to be honest, if I were to join GD's bandwagon, I would have joined it whole-heartedly to get the most information possible, whether I truly believed in the premise or not.
Referencing bolded portion: Why? What was interesting about them?

There are a lot of people in this game making statements like "such-and-such is interesting" or "I noticed blah blah blah". Here's a tip, tell us WHY you think its interesting, maybe I'll agree with you!

If you just post useless wishy-washy drivel, you make me think you are trying to act townie but don't know how.
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 am

Post by GreenDude »

Two people were already voting for me: BrokenBluePrints (rvs), and SAMP (not rvs)

And My Milked Eek, Pickemgenius, and possibly deathsauce were ready to vote for me as well.

Mme’s reason:
- I don't like greendude linking two players already (not sure if he's serious)
Pickemgenius was one of the people I said could be scum and he also had the most votes on him and wanted the pressure put on someone else.

And deathsauce was the other person I pointed at but he didn’t think I was serious.

But at 4 votes L-3, someone is likely to jump onto a bandwagon like that.

And what actually happened: My milked eek and pickemgenius voted and MafiaSSK hoped on the bandwagon.

Now my theory here is that Super Awesome Mega Pimp posted his “important public service announcement” because he knew that MME and PEG would hop onto the bandwagon. And make it L–3. Promoting someone else to jump on.

Now I’m not going to say any more of my random theories I have, since I have no evidence (I’ll just keep them to myself).

I really think it strange to vote for someone because you get a lot of votes on them.

So,

Vote:SAMP
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Using your logic nobody should ever be voted off ever.
Explain. My point is that there is only one reason behind this wagon, so scum could very easily back it. You are part of this group. Alothugh I'm maybe thinking that your not one of them since you said you wanted a pressure wagon. I must say, you sure were quick to attack someone who FoS'ed your vote. Defensive much?
This is poor posting on your part, and will require more serious attention if your lurking continues and is followed by posts of this stature.
Again, explain. How was that poor posting? As I already said, RL had kept me away from the game, so I will be posting more.

One reason is only one reason until that reason opens up doors to other reasons. If you never let the person give us more reasons, no reasons will come.

I get RL and stuff. I dont particularly care too much about that, but your post was contrived as "omg a wagon that has a reason, but only one omg we can't have that." Yes you can push a wagon having one reason.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by GreenDude »

Note:This is an anger post directed at My Milked Eek
I'll also have you know I was with GD in a previous game and he was easy to read in that game
What the heck are you talking about??

I looked so bad in that game. Everyone ,including you, was convinced that I was scum. And you amazing reading skills put me at the top of every one of your lists. Did you misread the deathscene? It said I was town.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:19 pm

GreenDude wrote:Now my theory here is that Super Awesome Mega Pimp posted his “important public service announcement” because he knew that MME and PEG would hop onto the bandwagon.
What the christ. How in the world would I have known that? I can't read their minds!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

GreenDude wrote:Note:This is an anger post directed at My Milked Eek
I'll also have you know I was with GD in a previous game and he was easy to read in that game
What the heck are you talking about??

I looked so bad in that game. Everyone ,including you, was convinced that I was scum. And you amazing reading skills put me at the top of every one of your lists. Did you misread the deathscene? It said I was town.
Chill dude, I forgot "in retrospect".
Eek
!
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

GreenDude wrote:Two people were already voting for me: BrokenBluePrints (rvs), and SAMP (not rvs)

And My Milked Eek, Pickemgenius, and
possibly deathsauce were ready to vote for me as well.

And deathsauce was the other person I pointed at but he didn’t think I was serious...

But at 4 votes L-3, someone is likely to jump onto a bandwagon like that.
Don't ever presume to know what I am "ready to" do. How dare you try to suggest that you have any idea what I am going to do . Just because your "theory" was craplogic doesn't mean I think you're scum.

But guess what? I think that now!
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Damon_Gant wrote:GD's wagon was interesting. I feel that the grounds for it were completely ridiculous, but at the same time, it did help to create some genuine discussion. I find the later joins to the bandwagon the most interesting. SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly to be honest, if I were to join GD's bandwagon, I would have joined it whole-heartedly to get the most information possible, whether I truly believed in the premise or not.
Hop ship? It was a valid reason to get on and to leave.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by GreenDude »

What the christ. How in the world would I have known that? I can't read their minds!
Simple logic, I explained it already.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 pm

No you didn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”