ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

alrighty then..... I don't see much to post about, I don't buy the case on iLord or on evil (sorry)I am however ready to vote...

lets talk about our friend reck.... when is the last time he has posted?
mod: would you mind to prod him?
When is the last time he has posted content? (I would say never.... but....) And he is also the king of wishy washy. Whenever we start a wagon he votes for the wagon. (he is not on a big wagon now... is there a big wagon...) He is also second on me scummy list to boot.
vote reck
after a wank.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

That's not much of a case imho because he posted on the last page.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Not last page, page 37, but he posted yesterday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Pie_is_good (2) Wolframnhart
Albert R (1) xRECKONERx
bv310 (1) ODDin
iLord (2) evilsnail, manho
evilsnail (1) iLord, Starbuck
Reckoner (2) Albert B. Rampage, CooLDoG
Wolf (1) elvis_knits

not voting:

animorpherv1
MrSuave
Nobody Special
Pie_is_good
Yosarian2
CryMeARiver
bv310
Diamondilium

With 18 players it takes 10 to lynch
Deadline is Sunday March 28th, 10:00am PST
Last edited by farside22 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 am

Post by ODDin »

Hi, sorry for my absence recently, been busy with some IRL issues. Catching up now, content forthcoming.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

farside22 wrote:
Pie_is_good (2) Wolframnhart
Albert R (1) xRECKONERx
bv310 (1) ODDin
iLord (2) evilsnail, manho
evilsnail (1) iLord, Starbuck
Reckoner (2) Albert B. Rampage, CooLDoG
Wolf (1) elvis_knits

not voting:

animorpherv1
MrSuave
Nobody Special
Pie_is_good
Yosarian2
CryMeARiver
bv310
Diamondilium

With 18 players it takes 10 to lynch
Deadline is Sunday March 21st, 10:00am PST
Cooldog is voting for reckoner.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
McGriddle wrote:It's called pressure, and you obviously can't take it. ie. freaking out, and personal attacks
This is not pressure:
CooLDoG wrote:Is this anything other then an omgus?
And lets see where my vote is? NOT ON YOU. Wooops looks like theirs some tyupe of hole in your plan. anyway I don't feel like your vote can be anything other then an omgus. And why did you want a mod kill soooo bad? "because it was modkillable :cry: :cry: :cry: , plz kill him :cry: :cry: :cry: " next we say "KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER> HE SHOULD BE MODKILLED!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!!! IT WAS DESERVED!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:" Why did you want a mod kill so bad? And is their anything that I must answer to other then an omgus. And look up how many other people said that you seemed over zelous for a mod kill. Again I'm not voteing you. I want my vote on the scummy/lurking tate for the moment.
It's a completely BLATANT misrep of what actually happened and what I said. Either CooLDoG is town and you're scum trying to actually give this awful awful post some validity (lol pressure), or you're both scum. How the fuck did I miss that before? In either scenario, you're scum.

Unvote; Vote: McGriddle
xRECKONERx wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Just settle down and post content, and scum hunt (sorry that this sounds bad comeing from me).
-_-
Yes. Yes, it does.

Unvote; Vote: CooLDoG
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: ABR

Hellll yeahhhhh boooyyyyyy.
Posts like this = reckoner is scum. I already made at least two posts explaining in more detail if anyone (starbuck) cared to check.

Lynch plz.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 am

Also I would point to you the similarities between the rubbish he's posting this game and the ongoing game where I lynched him already, but then reckoner would try to get me modkilled so I won't do that.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 am

Post by manho »

unvote
, ilord's case on McG reminded me my original thought on McG.

@ABR, i will try to find that game then.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ABR's pulling the whole "Look! I pegged him as scum in an ongoing game... oh... too bad it's ongoing and I can't use it!"

Meta reasoning which can't be proven is bullshit. 100% bullshit. ADDITIONALLY, if I
was
scum in both games, AND you were present for both games,
why the fuck
would I continue to use the same playstyle?

Something I don't understand about last night: if this is a cult game, why was there a kill? Kmd died... so did the cult kill him, or is there some kind of weird recruit/kill mechanic, or can they do both each night?
green shirt thursdays
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 am

Post by ODDin »

evilsnail wrote:
iLord wrote:Additionally, what do you feel about tate not answering questions asking him about his reads on other players? Do you feel it's okay for anyone to do so with impunity?
I don't think it's straightforwardly scummy. It's obviously not helping the town, but it's very counterproductive as scum. So I don't feel it's a strong tell either way.
Why didn't you say that D1? I remember I, for one, have specifically said on D1 that I
do
think it might benefit tate as scum to do so. If you disagreed, why didn't you say anything on the subject?

---
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why is evilsnail getting into so much trouble because he doesn't want to lynch me? That's not normal and I can't help but think that someone is pulling the strings here.

Vote: Diamondilium
What? Starbuck was the one accusing evilsnail for defending you.

---
evilsnail wrote:And let's not pretend that tate coasting through this game refusing to answer questions is a reasonable scenario. Obviously that's not going to happen.
Seeing that you're arguing in favour of his actions not being scummy, that's pretty hypocritical.

---
manho wrote:
vote: iLord
for correctly finding McG fakeclaiming townie. there is no way you can do it unless you are scum.

@iLord, by which post of McG you are sure he is pro-town?
This feels kinda opportunistic. Don't you have anything else new to say and you just choose to reiterate things that have already been said?
(Although now manho unvotes. Hmm. It does speak in favour of he simply not following the game much, rather than knowingly jumping on wagons.)

---
Pie_is_good wrote:-The mechanic of the game strongly suggests that the cult can grow indefinitely. That is, it's not like once we lynch the cultmaster, the cult loses their ability to recruit. That means that
we cannot win this game on lynchings alone
. Which further implies that we have at least one vig on our team, with likely even more killing roles (SK, maybe?) out there somewhere. I expect all of you to be killing, every night. Even in a non-cult game it's a good idea. In a cult game, it's basically mandatory.
Not necessarily. The term "zombie lords" from the sample townie PM implies that there are zombie lords who aren't regular zombies. So it seems possible that we can win as town while there are still zombies alive out there (or unlive, as the case might be :P)
(This has been later addressed by yos, but I'll leave it here anyway)

---
iLord wrote:
evil wrote:Yes, that's why I'm voting you. I think there's a legit case on tate also, but there's no rush in getting to that.
Incidentally, you mention the legit case against tate. Most interested to hear what this constitutes.
This is a very good point. evilsnail says that tate's not answering questions is a poor case and not scummy, and at the same time believes there is a legit case on him. What would that be, him referring to the sample townie PM?

---

I also think the case on tate/pie is still valid. In contrast to what e_k has said, I don't think tate was a VI. I've explicitly said that D1 when I was voting for him, in fact: he seemed to be very aware of his actions and their implications.

---
bv310 wrote:Okay, I'll believe that. :P

Either way, I'd like to see what you think of the ABR mini-wagon.
How about you say some of your opinions? The only real "opinion" you've expressed today is that tate replacing out makes him scummier in your eyes (which didn't stop you from unvoting him, though).
What do
you
think of the ABR mini-wagon?

---
bv310 wrote:Pie, if that's as far in as you are, you're going to be very upset in like two pages.
It's disturbing how you apparently follow the game intently enough to remember what was going on where at the beginning of D1, and still post practically zero content.

---

reck: it has been said many times already, and confirmed by farside, that when the cult targets a PR, that player simply dies instead of being recruited.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 am

xRECKONERx wrote:
why
would I continue to use the same playstyle?
Because you're not very smart, obviously.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 am

ODDin wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why is evilsnail getting into so much trouble because he doesn't want to lynch me? That's not normal and I can't help but think that someone is pulling the strings here.

Yeah that was my bad I changed my vote.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

xRECKONERx wrote:Something I don't understand about last night: if this is a cult game, why was there a kill? Kmd died... so did the cult kill him, or is there some kind of weird recruit/kill mechanic, or can they do both each night?
They recuit VTs, and kill PRs.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, cult can only recruit VTs? I guess I skimmed over that.

ABR, I will not continue to have a dialogue with you if you're going to resort to personal attacks.
green shirt thursdays
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 am

Oh no...am I going to get modkilled?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Seriously that's fucking ridiculous.
green shirt thursdays
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 am

Post by ODDin »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
ODDin wrote:

Yeah that was my bad I changed my vote.
Yes, to reck, who also wasn't accusing evilsnail for defending you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 am

Your point?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 am

Stop trying to link my vote with the post I vote in. My suspects are a culmination of things. I wouldn't vote for someone because "omg they are voting for someone who is defending me".
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

No, you are just going to continue to tunnel on Reck as you have done from the very beginning of this game.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 am

Post by ODDin »

You presented an argument: that the accusations against evilsnail were scummy. Then you vote for diamond, supposedly for being the one behind the accusations. Then you unvote and vote for reck, but you didn't say it was because you realised you were wrong about diamond, you just said it was because you found reck scummier, but he also has nothing to do with the argument above.
The "scum are accusing evilsnail" argument is forgotten and not brought up again, even though it is at no point answered by anyone (neither diamond nor Starbuck). Why have you forgotten about it? Why aren't you accusing Starbuck over this argument?
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:35 am

Post by ODDin »

Previous post was @ABR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 am

I did not present an argument. Post 510, 893 and 954 are reasons why I think Reck is scum.

I never said "scum are accusing evilsnail", ever. I just said what was going through my mind at the time. Like a ominous feeling. Which by the way, isn't an argument.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 am

Post by ODDin »

I understand you have reasons for voting for reck, that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is post 886:
Albert B. Rampage (post 886) wrote:Why is evilsnail getting into so much trouble because he doesn't want to lynch me? That's not normal and I can't help but think that someone is pulling the strings here.
Saying this certainly implies "scum are behind the accusations of evilsnail". Can't see any other way to read it.
And if you bothered to say it, it means you found it important enough. And yet, even though nobody has addressed this point, you're not pressing anyone and not trying to question anyone. It seems you just blurted the thought and then forgot all about it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”