Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

havingfitz wrote:I don't think anyone is ignoring anything. People are suspicious/leery of fifi but do you see any votes on him?
well I made a post regarding this earlier today but for some reason it didnt actually get posted. Lets try it again

Keeping him in slight suspicion instead of as town is VERY scummy. One of the most dangerous things to let happen as town is for people to get cleared. I know when playing as scum keeping as many people as "lynchable" in my notes is one of biggest things I try to do during the day, getting rid of unlynchables at night.

There are many more scum motivations for being 'leery' of fifi.

Also you say there are "many" situations where fifi can be scum. Lets hear some (also they need to make sense). Remember that to make fifi scum there needs to be a vig in the game.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

MrSuave wrote:God, I RB CS night one because I was prodded to pick my target(I had forgot I was a JK) and CS just seemed like a good idea. I picked fifi N-2 because it was just a random choice. I was just trying to RB mafia and get a no kill at night, or maybe save someone. But really, there is no reason to my madness
Nitpicking a bit but I'm not sure I like your usage of the term 'RB' - roleblocked - since your claimed role also has an element of protection. Why protect somebody you thought to be mafia?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:
havingfitz wrote:I don't think anyone is ignoring anything. People are suspicious/leery of fifi but do you see any votes on him?
well I made a post regarding this earlier today but for some reason it didnt actually get posted. Lets try it again

Keeping him in slight suspicion instead of as town is VERY scummy. One of the most dangerous things to let happen as town is for people to get cleared. I know when playing as scum keeping as many people as "lynchable" in my notes is one of biggest things I try to do during the day, getting rid of unlynchables at night.

There are many more scum motivations for being 'leery' of fifi.

Also you say there are "many" situations where fifi can be scum. Lets hear some (also they need to make sense). Remember that to make fifi scum there needs to be a vig in the game.
How is keeping someone that could conceivably not be town under suspicion VERY scummy? In your it’s “IMPOSSIBLE for you to be scum unless....” post to him you yourself point out three scenarios where he could be scum.

vig tried to kill CS night one AND
vig tried to kill NK-immune SK night two AND
SK tried to kill CS or fifi each night.

//Keeping in mind my comments were made before Suave stated what his JK actions were AND agreeing that there would need to be a Vig AND that there could be a Role Blocker AND fifi is fakeclaiming//

In addition to the scenarios you mention above, other possibilities could include:

Vig RB’d or JK’d N1
Vig RB’d or JK’d N2

If we believe Suave’s night action claim (which I will address to him in a following post) and CS was JK’d N1 and fifi was JK’d N2 other possibilities include:

Vig RB’d N1
Vig RB’d N2

As for the single NKs....keeping in mind there could be a Vig and there is an SK....as mentioned above...the Vig could have been RB’d N1 and the SK could have been going for a Haylen kill at the same time as scum since she had unnecessarily given away the fact she was a pro-town power role (most likely tracker). Night two could have seen a Vig (and or SK) go for Civil Scum kill at the same time as scum in conjunction with either the Vig or SK being RB’d.

Also...is there anyway of knowing if a possible Vig has more than one shot? If it is a one-shot Vig he or she could have passed on a N1 kill (and N2 for that matter).

As I said in post 397:

“If I had to take a position on fifi it would be that his claim is legit...however, as I’ve sadi before...I think there are enough variables in the game to not make him 100% confirmed town.”

That’s all I’m saying...I am resigned to think fifi is town but it's not the strongest feel because of his gameplay so far. Suave’s recent claim definitely makes the situation more interesting and I look forward to hearing everyone’s non-counters. Also...has everyone countered as not-cult mentor in response to fifi’s claim?

Additionally, I find it suspicious and hypocritical that fifi would vote Suave immediately after Suave claimed and then insinuate I was scum (for I assume my continued reluctance to anoint him (fifi) as confirmed town)...when he (fifi) is essentially doing the same thing with regard to Suave (ie not taking the claim for face value and continuing to be suspicious of).

Lastly...I am in no way trying to induce a Vig claim with my hypothetical scenarios. Though I don't think we can eliminate either fifi or Suave's claims if there isn't a Vig.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

MrSuave wrote:God, I RB CS night one because I was prodded to pick my target(I had forgot I was a JK) and CS just seemed like a good idea. I picked fifi N-2 because it was just a random choice. I was just trying to RB mafia and get a no kill at night, or maybe save someone. But really, there is no reason to my madness
If you are a jailkeeper you’re the worst focking JK ever. First...your lurking and lack of content value is off the charts. You admit your play is very very scummy which does sh;t for town and only makes life easier for scum. Then you require a prod to focking do your N1 action and when you do...you just throw it out there (on someone who had garnered some D1 suspicions iirc) instead of protecting fifi, a claimed Cult Leader, AND another vaguely claimed PR in Haylen...who even asked you to protect her. So you have cost the town their Tracker. Sweet.

Then you protect/aka block fifi the next night (and effectively preventing a recruiting action that could confirm another townie)....when he just happens to NOT be the scum NK target (unless we are to assume the SK or a Vig killed Civil Scum). Ridiculous. Thanks for helping the town players who have put time and effort into this game (not!).

I’m not prepared to vote you again until everyone has chimed in with their counters...which makes me sad because you deserve lynching.

The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by The1fifi »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
Nitpicking a bit but I'm not sure I like your usage of the term 'RB' - roleblocked - since your claimed role also has an element of protection. Why protect somebody you thought to be mafia?
Sorry, but this is just a great point.

And Suave deserves to die indeed.

Unvote Vote Mr Suave
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

The1fifi wrote:
julienvonwolfe wrote:
Sorry, but this is just a great point.

And Suave deserves to die indeed.

Unvote Vote Mr Suave
? Fifi....how is Suave’s claim any different from yours? Until everyone else has had a chance to counterclaim his JK claim would appear to be as valid as yours. Also, why the need to unvote Suave and then vote him again?

@Llamafluff....what are your thoughts on the Suave claim and fifi’s ensuing actions? Did the other possibilities I brought up make sense to you?

@all...is there value in asking the as yet to be established Vig to claim? Not sure how we would proceed if there was a Vig claim...that would just confirm that one of our claimants was lying.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:@all...is there value in asking the as yet to be established Vig to claim? Not sure how we would proceed if there was a Vig claim...that would just confirm that one of our claimants was lying.
EBWOP...actually a potential Vig claim would not confirm any of our current claimants were fakeclaiming as there's the setup that includes all the town PRs....a possible Vig claim would only open up the possibility that fifi or Suave were fakeclaiming. :?

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 am

Post by almightybob »

Not counterclaiming Suave's JK claim, but not really buying it either. Nobody forgets they're a PR. Plus julien raises a good point - why protect someone you think is scum on the very first night? When there was a fullclaim from fifi and a softclaim plus protection request from Haylen?

Nah, no way would any JK throw a protection out randomly on Civil Scum in that situation.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

If there is no counterclaim for a JK...then the only way Suave's isn't legitimate is if there is a Vig.

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:49 am

Post by almightybob »

Hm... true. I really hope someone does CC then, because this claim reeks of BS.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

havingfitz wrote:If there is no counterclaim for a JK...then the only way Suave's isn't legitimate is if there is a Vig.
So you think fifi is lying and suave isnt?

If suave gets to L-1 im going to freak out a bit. Although I would expect at least two anti-town on his wagon right now, more likely three.
Co-host of The USL Show
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 am

Post by MrSuave »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
why? because I as using it as a RB instead of a protect. I also don't tend to re-read, I usually play on gut, so I didn't catch the claims either. now that there are less people around, I can usually get a better read on people. I don't see why you would waste a lynch on me today, when I'm as good as dead tonight. But I agree that there are at least 1 anti-town on my wagon right now.

How did I forget? Well as you can see I wasn't active, like, at all for the first two days. Like I said, I had many business projects due all around the same time, so I didn't really pay much attention to this site. Now, most of those projects are done so I'm more active.

Also, I'm not a very good protector in general. I never have been. Even in RL mafia (where you can choose to save yourself), I save myself. =D
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 am

Post by The1fifi »

What the fuck???? You didn't catch the claims???
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 am

Post by The1fifi »

MrSuave wrote:Well I do think that, unless it is 4v2 or a 3v1 lylo (the bigger numbers representing town if you didn't know), going for a no-lynch is very VERY scummy. I wouldn't go so far to say policy lynch, but they would jump to the top of my suspencts list and garner a vote for sure. I mean, there's no reason for a no lynch, especially D-1. If I had seen the speed of that wagon, I probably would have taken my vote off to be honest, but it's too late for that now isn't it.

I can now clearly say that the scum have a role blocker. 99%, because fifi may be lying. And fifi was only blocked by them N-1, and that fif is semi cleared. I say semi cleared because although you just said you were role blocked, someone still died. Now either you are a goon lying about being blocked N-1, or you are indeed a pro town power role. Otherwise being role blocked wouldn't do anything, because you would have nothing to do that could be blocked, correct?

About my playstyle, if anyone has played in any games with me (other than Julien who saw me as scum in my first game =p) I pretty much play the same in every game. I can usually pick out scum late game, but it's my gamble. Why? Because people tend not to believe me late game because of my early gameplay. But that's just the way I play for now.

As for who is scum, I'd say that bob or the fitz are scum. One of them is going for the easy kill, which most scum try to go for. Because yes, I play very very scummy =p. I usually get picked off early, or saved till the end because they think they can get an easy lylo lynch off on me. I win some, and lose some, but right now I have a strong feeling that one of them is scum.
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am

Post by The1fifi »

MrSuave wrote:
how are there 4 anti-town roles in the game? there are a max of 3 scum ever, and the rest of the power roles are pro-town roles. even the cult leader is considered a pro-town role, hence "pro-town cult leader". I can say that, if fifi was indeed role blocked on night one, then the setup for scum is the 1 mafia role blocker and 2 goons. Tell me what the 4th anti-town role is.

I didn't contradict myself. I make it to late game, or get killed early. This is because scum either save me for the easy kill at the end, or kill me off early because it's easier. That's all I said. People consider "lurking" scummy, and that's the only reason people usually say I'm scummy. I'm just saying that I play better near the end of the game, unless I know how you play (such as Nikanor if you know who that is). But even then, the majority of my helpfulness is at the end. I've been told that my gameplay is that of the VI, which I don't fully disagree with. But right now, I'm going to say that I think fifi is not scum. I'm between 80-90% sure that he's a townie. And like I said before, 99% sure of the scum set up. There is only 1 setup that has a scum RB, and I know that fifi didn't get RB N-2 by that scum.
If you are a JK and targeted me, how can you be sure scum have a roleblcker?
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am

Post by The1fifi »

Die please. And
havingfitz
Matteh says :
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:
havingfitz wrote:If there is no counterclaim for a JK...then the only way Suave's isn't legitimate is if there is a Vig.
So you think fifi is lying and suave isnt?

If suave gets to L-1 im going to freak out a bit. Although I would expect at least two anti-town on his wagon right now, more likely three.
Suave is the most recent claim and my comment above is pertaining to him. I have already stated similar thoughts on fifi.
The1fifi wrote:Die please. And
havingfitz
Care to elaborate? Your play has been pretty cr@p but I am still currently giving your claim the benefit of the doubt (in case you noticed which I have no doubt you haven't). I assume your sentiment above is simply an OMGUS response to the fact I am not saying 'fifi is 100% confimed town." Even if you are a PR your about as valuable to town as JK Suave. <shaking head>

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

What I was actually trying to arrive at with my question before is that to me, Suave sounds like mafia roleblocker trying to claim townie jailkeep.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:07 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

LlamaFluff wrote:
MrSuave wrote:okay, well I was trying not to get myslef killed for sure tonight, but whatever. I'm incharge of the jail which makes me the JK; I RB fifi last night, and I RB CS on N-1. so there you have it. BAM
Yeah, you claimed pretty obviously in the post fitz was pushing you on.

Im not countering.
Call me dense, but can you give me the exact post number? I'm posting quickly before class and can't find it.

It's interesting to me because I would quite like to see whether Suave was trying a sneaky soft-claim to gauge town reactions.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
MrSuave wrote:okay, well I was trying not to get myslef killed for sure tonight, but whatever. I'm incharge of the jail which makes me the JK; I RB fifi last night, and I RB CS on N-1. so there you have it. BAM
Yeah, you claimed pretty obviously in the post fitz was pushing you on.

Im not countering.
Call me dense, but can you give me the exact post number? I'm posting quickly before class and can't find it.

It's interesting to me because I would quite like to see whether Suave was trying a sneaky soft-claim to gauge town reactions.
I think posts 396-399 are what is being referred to.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

We should massclaim.

If there is no vig Suave and Fifi both become confirmed town, and I dont think there is a vig.
Co-host of The USL Show
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 am

Post by almightybob »

Sounds like a good plan. We have nothing to lose from it anyway at this point. I'm up for that.
I'm a townie! Honest!

The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:30 am

Post by The1fifi »

Ouch. Massclaim this early. And quickly agreed with by almighty bob..
Fos LLama
Matteh says :
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

what exactly do you see that's wrong with it, Fifi?

I'm okay with a massclaim.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by havingfitz »

The1fifi wrote:Ouch. Massclaim this early. And quickly agreed with by almighty bob..
Fos LLama
Could you answer my earlier question to you?

Also...considering there is only one pro-town PR that has yet to potentially be identified...is a massclaim really that big of a deal? It's more of a "are there any counterclaims to fifi and Suave and oh by the way...is there a Vig." If there is a Vig....then the possibility exists that any of the three of you (fifi, Suave, Vig) are lying as there are set ups that exclude each of the PRs. If there isn't a Vig...and no counterclaims...then you (fifi) and Suave are confirmed town IMO. So actually a massclaim is probably in your best interests (assuming there is no Vig).

So why is your vote still on your scummy fellow claimee?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”