Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

About Suave....
You said wrote:
MrSuave has had a fixation with voting McZombie, which outlasted the RVS stage and despite the fact that she posted only once.
It's almost as if MrSuave is playing a game on his own in which the RVS stage lasts forever. I'm happy with my vote here for now as he is doing nothing.
I said wrote:
Suave he says is tunneling on Zombie so is scum
. IIRC this is mostly for lurking, uselessness.
bold=bold to me. Even if you are trying to argue that Suave is active lurking, you are heavily implying that tunneling is a huge part of your suspicion.
No hard line stances because it was Day 1 and I find it easier to analyse the worthiness of other peoples arguments. Perhaps I would've had more of a chance on Day 2 if darkstrike hadn't self-hammered so early on.
"It was day one, im not useful day one". Also... if you are only analysing worthiness, then you arent giving any worthy arguements of your own, so by your own logic you are scum. Or I could just argue IIOA. Or I could argue that if everyone took this stance we would never lynch.

VERY nice attempt to blame the D2 lynch on DS self-hammering when you added your vote after though.
sand wrote:Fifi - I state that while I don't think her play has been helpful, I don't think her play is scummy.
Major pet peeve here. You were talking about him in a way that did not suggest that you thought he was town, and is therefore subtely pushing a case on him. There is no reason to point out "interesting" or "unhelpful" play of someone you dont think is scum.
What do you mean by a big name target? Everyone's equal, everyone deserved equal suspicion at that point.
All you suspicions were popular suspicions. You never tried to do something that was unpopular.
It never crossed my mind to lynch fifi that day, unless someone had countered. However, that didn't necessarily mean I had to believe her right off. I think every claim should be treated with caution and I still don't know why she came out that early.
Yeah.... no. I think ive effectively proven that without a vig claim (which I would be willing to lynch on site) fifi is town. Sucks for scum that a once lynchable player is confirmed town doesnt it?
Regarding the vote on darkstrike, I should've counted up first, but it didn't even cross my mind that after about a page of Day 2, we'd be even remotely close to a lynch. If I'd known, I would've realised darkstrike had already hammered and wouldn't've added my vote on top of that.
Why would you ever vote without realizing how many votes a player has. The ONLY way a lynch should be accidental is hidden voting mechanichs, or a simul post. This was neither.
And trying to start a bandwagon and get me to l-1 before I come on is nothing short of scummy. What's your justification for that? Pretty much setting me up for a hammer
Why is it scummy? I absolutely want you lynched today and think I will get it done. If I was unlucky enough to get a vig role you wouldnt even be here right now.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 am

Post by almightybob »

MrSuave wrote:But from my whole
insightful
post that's all you got for it? Really?
Fixed.

What did you
really
say in post 393 that is actually insightful or indeed useful?

First paragraph:
no-lynch is bad. We established this on D1.
Second paragraph:
out of nowhere the assertion that fifi was not blocked by the scum on N2. This, combined with fitz's last point in 399, makes it look like you're softclaiming JK. Are you? If you're gonna claim, just claim. Softclaims are a pain in the ass and not helpful to Town.
Third paragraph:
"It's OK guys, I always play anti-Town."
Fourth paragraph:
Ridiculous logic, which I can't honestly believe you're trying to defend. You admit you're acting scummy, yet you think it would somehow be scummy for people to attack you based on this. It's laughable.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

julienvonwolfe wrote:@ LF: I'm not voting because I feel at close-to-endgame we're in a slightly precarious position. Can I ask your feelings on Concerned, please?
I go back and forth on him a bit. The post you quoted hit a few scum buzz words "overdefensive" mainly. When I go through and iso him though, I get a slight town read off him, despite a few posts that seem really bad. Some of this might be how much he has been riding the player I replaced.
The1fifi wrote:@Lamma - What you mean by cleareds? Portuguese, sorry.
Who has you recruited? You are basically a cop so anyone you recruited is cleared. With nine alive, having two people confirmed town is huge. With that we may even be able to get another and catch scum with massclaim.
Co-host of The USL Show
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 am

Post by MrSuave »

okay, well I was trying not to get myslef killed for sure tonight, but whatever. I'm incharge of the jail which makes me the JK; I RB fifi last night, and I RB CS on N-1. so there you have it. BAM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

MrSuave wrote:okay, well I was trying not to get myslef killed for sure tonight, but whatever. I'm incharge of the jail which makes me the JK; I RB fifi last night, and I RB CS on N-1. so there you have it. BAM
Yeah, you claimed pretty obviously in the post fitz was pushing you on.

Im not countering.
Co-host of The USL Show
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:28 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

The1fifi wrote:@Julien - I said i ve been roleblocked. Both nights.
/\ Makes Fifi look bad. I suppose we need to wait for counterclaims to Suave, though, before we lynch Fifi. I'm not counterclaiming.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 am

Post by The1fifi »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
The1fifi wrote:@Julien - I said i ve been roleblocked. Both nights.
/\ Makes Fifi look bad. I suppose we need to wait for counterclaims to Suave, though, before we lynch Fifi. I'm not counterclaiming.
Ummm, i ve been indeed blocked both nights. But i have also figured your obvious stategy of not killing a doubtful claim during the night, since you can push a lynch against that person.

I supose i am a good policy lynch, but lynching a town player at this moment would put us in a bad position.

I would go for a julien-scum, and Mr.suave fake claim.
Of course julien may be just falling for scum strategy, and since i am sure i ve been roleblocked, that makes Mr.Suave claim a shitty one.

I want reasons for you blocking a pro town role night one, and the reasons for not doing that again night 2.

Unvote vote Mr Suave
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

No counter from me.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 am

Post by The1fifi »

So the possible Town setups are as follows:
- Cult Leader missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- Vigilante missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- Tracker missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- Jailkeeper missing from the power roles, and 5 Vanilla Townies
- All four power roles, and 4 Vanilla Townies

Plus, for all i know, we may even not have a jailkeeper, and scum can have a roleblocker.
Matteh says :
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Still not digging the fifi lynch. If there is no vig claim (which with the JK targets out there is a SUPER low chance of one existing) he is town.

Fifi is town. Would you guys rather me fakeclaim cop and say he is town in order to get this point accross?
Co-host of The USL Show
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

Post by The1fifi »

And LlamaFluff os totally distancing from my wagon after i flip town.
Fos
Matteh says :
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

The1fifi wrote:And LlamaFluff os totally distancing from my wagon after i flip town.
Fos
*sigh*

Im trying to get the point accross that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to be scum unless...

vig tried to kill CS night one AND
vig tried to kill NK-immune SK night two AND
SK tried to kill CS or fifi each night

People are ignoring the overwhelming evidence that you are town, and if I have to just repete it again and again I will if thats the only way to get the point accross.
Co-host of The USL Show
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:08 am

Post by The1fifi »

I agree with your point indeed. Been analyzing the setup and you are correct. Doesn't clear you, but huuummmm...
Matteh says :
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

LlamaFluff wrote:About Suave....
You said wrote:
MrSuave has had a fixation with voting McZombie, which outlasted the RVS stage and despite the fact that she posted only once.
It's almost as if MrSuave is playing a game on his own in which the RVS stage lasts forever. I'm happy with my vote here for now as he is doing nothing.
I said wrote:
Suave he says is tunneling on Zombie so is scum
. IIRC this is mostly for lurking, uselessness.
bold=bold to me. Even if you are trying to argue that Suave is active lurking, you are heavily implying that tunneling is a huge part of your suspicion.

No, I was summarising his actions that far, as I did with all the others in that post...

No hard line stances because it was Day 1 and I find it easier to analyse the worthiness of other peoples arguments. Perhaps I would've had more of a chance on Day 2 if darkstrike hadn't self-hammered so early on.
"It was day one, im not useful day one". Also... if you are only analysing worthiness, then you arent giving any worthy arguements of your own, so by your own logic you are scum. Or I could just argue IIOA. Or I could argue that if everyone took this stance we would never lynch.

I disagree with you on the first point – analysing worthiness, seeing what motives might be behind arguments, who seems to be plucking things out of thin air as reasons to vote, who is misrepping things in my opinion. In other words, using all the techniques which are helpful to find scum.
Second point, I agree with you on, it wouldn't work if everyone did it. But everyone doesn't do it, therefore it allows me to.

VERY nice attempt to blame the D2 lynch on DS self-hammering when you added your vote after though.

Yes, I don't get your point. Everyone in the game can see that the DS lynch happened because DS self-hammered, not because of anything I did. I add my vote after in ignorance to the voting situation, I admit that.

sand wrote:Fifi - I state that while I don't think her play has been helpful, I don't think her play is scummy.
Major pet peeve here. You were talking about him in a way that did not suggest that you thought he was town, and is therefore subtely pushing a case on him. There is no reason to point out "interesting" or "unhelpful" play of someone you dont think is scum.

I was summarising what had happened, and what had happened were that fifi's actions had caused controversy but my opinion was that I didn't think he was scummy because of that.

What do you mean by a big name target? Everyone's equal, everyone deserved equal suspicion at that point.
All you suspicions were popular suspicions. You never tried to do something that was unpopular.

Fair enough. Suave stood out most for me, so I stood by Suave.

It never crossed my mind to lynch fifi that day, unless someone had countered. However, that didn't necessarily mean I had to believe her right off. I think every claim should be treated with caution and I still don't know why she came out that early.
Yeah.... no. I think ive effectively proven that without a vig claim (which I would be willing to lynch on site) fifi is town. Sucks for scum that a once lynchable player is confirmed town doesnt it?

Taking my comments out of context. That was day one. Why are you trying to make it sound like these are my views now?

Regarding the vote on darkstrike, I should've counted up first, but it didn't even cross my mind that after about a page of Day 2, we'd be even remotely close to a lynch. If I'd known, I would've realised darkstrike had already hammered and wouldn't've added my vote on top of that.
Why would you ever vote without realizing how many votes a player has. The ONLY way a lynch should be accidental is hidden voting mechanichs, or a simul post. This was neither.

No excuse. It just never crossed my mind that he'd be anywhere close to a lynch at that stage.

And trying to start a bandwagon and get me to l-1 before I come on is nothing short of scummy. What's your justification for that? Pretty much setting me up for a hammer
Why is it scummy? I absolutely want you lynched today and think I will get it done. If I was unlucky enough to get a vig role you wouldnt even be here right now.

Because you wanted me up there before I got a chance to defend myself. It looks like you wanted to encourage momentum so that I'd be an easier target for a hammer. What benefit did you see in me defending myself at l-1 as opposed to having one vote on me?
Excuse the massive wall of text but in summary, you're using things out of context and you're misrepping.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

And I'm not counter-claiming
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

MrSuave wrote:okay, well I was trying not to get myslef killed for sure tonight, but whatever. I'm incharge of the jail which makes me the JK; I RB fifi last night, and I RB CS on N-1. so there you have it. BAM
Why fifi and CS?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Day 3 Votecount:

Mr.Sandman (1): LlamaFluff
Mr.Suave (3): havingfitz, almightybob, The1fifi

Not Voting (5): Mr.Sandman, Concerned, TehWuicah, almightybob, julienvonwolfe

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Sorry about the delayed votecount...
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

LlamaFluff wrote:
The1fifi wrote:And LlamaFluff os totally distancing from my wagon after i flip town.
Fos
*sigh*

Im trying to get the point accross that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to be scum unless...

People are ignoring the overwhelming evidence that you are town, and if I have to just repete it again and again I will if thats the only way to get the point accross.
Damn, you're right and I missed the fact that scum could have a roleblocker.

:roll:

Back to square one for me, at least. More later.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Mr.Sandman wrote:
Why fifi and CS?
This is a good question, btw.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Fos
*sigh*

I don't think anyone is ignoring anything. People are suspicious/leery of fifi but do you see any votes on him? Please don't act like you are the voice of reason coming to his rescue. And I like how you say it is impossible for him to be scum and then proceed to give examples of how he could still be scum...which you base on Sauve's claims. I'm more inclined to believe fifi's claim than Suave's but we should see if anyone counterclaims. With a 'confirmed' JK and a possible RB, there are still a lot of scenarios that could cover a fakeclaim by fifi. Ugh.

Unvote
until everyone chimes in. Still not ready to rule Suave out but better to be safe for the moment.

The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by The1fifi »

havingfitz wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Fos
*sigh*

I don't think anyone is ignoring anything. People are suspicious/leery of fifi but do you see any votes on him? Please don't act like you are the voice of reason coming to his rescue. And I like how you say it is impossible for him to be scum and then proceed to give examples of how he could still be scum...which you base on Sauve's claims. I'm more inclined to believe fifi's claim than Suave's but we should see if anyone counterclaims. With a 'confirmed' JK and a possible RB, there are still a lot of scenarios that could cover a fakeclaim by fifi AND MY PARTNER SUAVE WHO I FORGOT TO MENTION. Ugh.

Unvote
until everyone chimes in. Still not ready to rule Suave out but better to be safe for the moment.
Fixed
Matteh says :
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by havingfitz »

The1fifi wrote:
havingfitz wrote:With a 'confirmed' JK and a possible RB, there are still a lot of scenarios that could cover a fakeclaim by fifi AND HIS PARTNER SUAVE WHO I FORGOT TO MENTION. Ugh.

Unvote
Fixed
Thanks!

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Why does this game go plad every time im asleep or in class then is doing nothing at times when im here?
Co-host of The USL Show
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by MrSuave »

God, I RB CS night one because I was prodded to pick my target(I had forgot I was a JK) and CS just seemed like a good idea. I picked fifi N-2 because it was just a random choice. I was just trying to RB mafia and get a no kill at night, or maybe save someone. But really, there is no reason to my madness
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Concerned »

I'm not counterclaiming.

Not much to add at this point, want to see how the current claim pans out first.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”