Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm a VT.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Parama »

xRECKONERx wrote:Okay soooo basically -

I'm town
SpyreX is town
Drippereth is mostly town for me

Meaning the other scum have to be in Parama/Starbuck/Pulindar/Yosarian/Anon/KMD. Woo.

Hey um also can someone give me a list of claims other than SpyreX's if there have been any?
I am confirmed town by dramonic's reports btw. And so is Drip, unsuprisingly.
If SpyreX is town, then you and Yos are half-cleared (assuming a 4-man scumgroup, 50% chance the other mafia member sent in the kill each of those nights.)
So
you
are looking mostly out of Starbuck/Pluindar/Anon/KMD if this is the case.
But I don't think SpyreX is confirmed as town yet.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Pulindar »

Basically what Parama said.

I especially don't believe SpyreX as my main suspects as of this moment are Reck/Weaboo and Yos.

Reck I suspect you mainly because of your sudden vote on Mae yesterday which resulted in a deadline lynch of her, and because you didn't seem to listen to the defense of her at all.

Yos I suspect because I feel Anon is town, and Anon made a pretty persuasive argument against both Yos and SpyreX. That's my opinion on his argument of course. Yos is pretty good though, so I'm not quite sure about him really.

Parama is basically cleared town as is Drip. Both because Dram claimed Gunsmith and because he flipped gunsmith and those are the only two people currently alive that he had investigated. both came up clean.

My thoughts on Starbuck: you had literally a full day in time here to get generally familiar with the game. We ended last day due to deadline and you replaced in before that day started. That means you also had two full nights. I realize that it's a bit of a long game, but by now you need to have a general opinion. Even if you had just read from where you started and read back in ISO when necessary you'd have a good feel for the game right now. This is a speed game we really can't give you any more time than you've already had.

Anon and KMD I think are both town. Anon I've read in ISO so I'm a bit more sure. I still need to ISO KMD.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yos and Reck aren't cleared. It just means they didn't kill those nights.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Parama »

Kmd4390 wrote:Yos and Reck aren't cleared. It just means they didn't kill those nights.
I never said they were cleared. 50% clear, assuming a 4 man scumgroup. Why? Half of the remaining mafia sent in kills nights 3 and 4 (1 out of 2 people).
So it halves the possibility that they are maf.
Though for all we know N4 the mafia didn't kill .-.
Also, I just figured out something major. And I'm not telling what.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Parama wrote:Also, I just figured out something major. And I'm not telling what.
How pro-town!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

By the way, I halfway want a SpyreX lynch today just to see if he's telling the truth, but I think I'd much rather lynch one of the four and give SpyreX a chance to either a) draw the NK or b) get a report.
Pul wrote:Yos I suspect because I feel Anon is town, and Anon made a pretty persuasive argument against both Yos and SpyreX. That's my opinion on his argument of course. Yos is pretty good though, so I'm not quite sure about him really.
That's a pretty weak reason to put someone at the top of your scumlist on page 62.
green shirt thursdays
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Parama »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Parama wrote:Also, I just figured out something major. And I'm not telling what.
How pro-town!
Withholding this bit of info is incredibly townie if you knew what it was.
I'm not going to hint at it any further.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Starbuck »

Parama, you could say that about anything.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Parama wrote: Though Yos coming in to "confirm" the report gives me bad vibes.
...what? When someone makes a claim like that, the first thing you want to do is to get everyone to either confirm that the claim is correct, or say that it is a lie. That's pretty much just standard operating procedure, isn't it?

Anyway, why are you still voting SpyreX? The odds of him making a claim like this as scum, with conformable or disconformable results, are incredibly low.

I notice Anon has vanished. Which is exactly what I'd expect him to do as scum; just not post after the claim, while keeping his vote on SpyreX. Because scum-Anon really wants to lynch SpyreX for the same reason he tried to lynch Dramonic earlier in the game; if there is something that prevented scum night kills (and there seems to be), either a doctor or a roleblocker or whatever, then scum HAVE to try to lynch claimed pro-town power roles during the day, because they can't do it at night.

I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now, there is currently at least one scum on his wagon, or else he absolutely would have been hammered by now, especially after DGB's continued post-claim attacks on him would give any scum cover to do so. With both you and DGB mostly cleared, the scum can only be Anon or Pulindar, or possibly both.

The wagon on SpyreX was always based on very, very weak logic. And now he's a claimed and partly confirmed info role and he's still at lynch -1? No way this is for real. The wagon is scum backed, I'd bet money on it. Just like the scum pushed the Dramonic wagon, and for the exact same reason.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm still a little baffled at Pulindar.

He doesn't believe me because Weaboo and Yos are his prime suspects? But, assuming any kind of balance that would mean that I couldn't be scum or one of those couldn't (chances of 5 scum are highly unlikely).

Further, I have a result on drip as well. So, if I'm lying how in the hell am I lying? I wish I was prescient but alas.

I can't believe I forgot this earlier:

Vote: Starbuck

Remember that whole catchup post business that died?
Except for to call me out for calling her out on it?
And popping in (like one knew what was going on) and offering to hammer?

Yea.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Anon »

Yosa2, I wasnt in the site all yesterday. If you want to keep bullshitting the thread with stupid attacks you could at least check my other games to confirm that.

Ok, Im going to take my POWERFUL WIZARD Spyrexscum glasses for a second and try to analyse the claim with no bias activated.

What I like

- Confirmed targets, Drip and Yosa.

What I dont like

- The softclaims that werent even conclusive information(mystery prizes and interesting revelations). Reason to track Drip is terribad and I dont get the Yos investigation and not the Anon investigation even when I was upper in the scumlist.
- Didnt claim night choices even when he knew he was heavily pressured. The "you know what, here you go" when finally giving his targets, in 1506 sounds fake, like he really held that card for a while. Why not do it in the first claim, even if he was going in a vacation?
- Spyrex can still be a scum tracker.

What I dont understand.

- Weabbo and dramonic situations.

Spyrex, please clarify the Weaboo and dramonic situations. That means that night 2 you were roleblocked, didnt get a result or something like that? And in night 3, you targetted Weaboo, he didnt go anywhere and IIRC, he said he was roleblocked. Didnt that make you think he was scum? Or am I missing something?

Conclusion

There are still some things that dont feel right in the Spyrex claim. Im very close to believe he is a tracker, just for the confirmed targets and such. Which in NO WAY means he is confirmed town. Optimal play is to let Spyrex get another investigation regardless of alignment or if he is town, let scum decide if he is worth the risk. Informational claims, with still some room for lylo, mostly check themselves.

Unvote.

Now, dear viewers, stay tuned for more and to finally find out who Anon is going to vote.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Anon »

Should be pretty obvious. Just some little gems for Yosascum2' last post.
Yosa2 wrote:Because scum-Anon really wants to lynch SpyreX for the same reason he tried to lynch Dramonic earlier in the game
- First I dont want to lynch Spyrex, at least for today. See optimal play above. And since when trying to lynch dramonic is a scumtell. Are you freaking serious?
Yosa2 wrote:I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now
Why is Spyrex pretty clearly town now? He is far from being pretty clearly town now. SCUM FAIL.
Yosa2 wrote:I guarantee you that if SpyreX is town, which he pretty clearly is now, there is currently at least one scum on his wagon
ORLY?
Yosa2 wrote:she's doing one of those vote analyis "there's always one scum on the wagon" things she always does, and while I've never been convinced that that actually works
We should lynch this scum asap. PRONTO.

Vote: Yosarian2
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Anon »

Spyrex, what do you think of Yosarian2?

Also Starbuck is prob town. Giving up in a fast game is pretty much putting you a "lynch me" neon sign in your ass, aka suicide. and I dont think scum can afford to lose another member so fast. Unless she is faking it which for the tone is unlikely and pretty much stupid.

Gogogo Yosarian lynch.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Drippereth »

Is it who the scum is? I'm interested.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Parama »

If it was that I would tell.
It's not that.
I agree with lotsa of Anon's points on Yos.
unvote
for now anyways
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Anon, I disagree about Starbuck being behind being a towntell. I think it's null and she's actually having trouble keeping up.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

If you guys won't lynch until I get caught up, I'll finish.

Right now, it's fruitless if you are gonna keep lynching and I'm still catching up.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anon wrote:
Yosa2 wrote:Because scum-Anon really wants to lynch SpyreX for the same reason he tried to lynch Dramonic earlier in the game
- First I dont want to lynch Spyrex, at least for today. See optimal play above. And since when trying to lynch dramonic is a scumtell. Are you freaking serious?
I'm going to explain this one more time.

1. Dramonic claimed an info role.

2. That night, the scum failed to kill, which probably means they attemtped to kill him and failed.

3. The next day, I would expect scum to do whatever they could to lynch Dramonic; if he's an info role and he's getting doc protected or whatever and the scum can't nightkill him he's incredibly dangerous to them. YOu ever seen what a doc/cop pair does to a scum team?

4. So, yes, in that situation, trying to lynch Dramonic the next day is a scum tell, because that's what I would expect scum to do. There's no way there weren't at least some scum pushing the Dramonic wagon.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Drippereth »

Starbuck wrote:If you guys won't lynch until I get caught up, I'll finish.

Right now, it's fruitless if you are gonna keep lynching and I'm still catching up.
It's a speedgame, we have deadlines. Last lynch was deadline-lynch, and the one before was close-to-deadline-lynch. It's not a conspiracy.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wants more postage. She is going to mass prod everyone. Because she wants more postage. She also wants her mother to reply to the text she just sent her >.>
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Chances of being scum:

Anon > KMD > Starbuck > Pulindar
green shirt thursdays
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Haylen »

The Look at my shiny new title! Vote Count

SpyreX: Pulindar
Anon: Yosarian2
Yosarian2: Kmd, Anon
Starbuck: Drippereth, SpyreX ~

Not Voting: Starbuck, xreckonerx, Parama

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Tues. 16th 9pm GMT.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I agree with Yos's number 4. If a town power role is a possible lynch, it seems obvious that scum are going to want to push that.

By the way, Yos is still the best lynch today.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Drippereth »

I dunno. There's a voice in my head. It says: "Kmd is scum, Kmd is scum, Kmd is scum.... lynch him!!!!!!!"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”