farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:also, i am not "lieing" about your meta. i haven't played with you a huge amount of times, but the times i have played with you you seemed smart. my apologies for thinking you were smart. now i have a concrete link to a game where you played like a complete dumbass(hint: its this one.) and no, i am not going to link to a game where scum defend each other. sometimes scum defend each other and sometimes they distance, and sometimes they downright bus. you were obviously "defending" disco and then made a complete 180 with no in thread evidence. i called you on it, you panicked and claimed mason. brilliant.
Where have you see scum defend each other that hard on day 1.

Right it doesn't exsist. Brillant!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

dj wrote:and no. you might not be his partner.
you might just be scum pushing another mislynch. or you might be misguided town.
i have seen plenty of times where scum defended town hard on day 1. i am not linking to a game where this happened and i refuse to argue about it.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

vote: disco
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

cba to defend right now. i've breadcrumbed the other mason like over9000 times already i think. im ok with exce or waterforl or dj.
Xonar!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:
you might just be scum pushing another mislynch. or you might be misguided town.
i have seen plenty of times where scum defended town hard on day 1. i am not linking to a game where this happened and i refuse to argue about it.
IE: I don't have a link.
Please look to DJ after today. He has refused on 2 occasions to link to anything that remotely proves any theory he has.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

DiscoRoboto wrote:cba to defend right now. i've breadcrumbed the other mason like over9000 times already i think. im ok with exce or waterforl or dj.
If your town who is breadcrumbing who the mason are I am putting you on my list of players I never want to play with.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

was trying to get someone to see what im getting at. put me on the list pls.
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am

Post by don_johnson »

i don't have links to my "theories". they are "theories". they are my idea of how situations might play out. i hold the belief that vanilla townies should act like masons in the friends and enemies set-up. i have no proof or evidence that states this is a "good" theory, it is just something i think works. not sure what the other "theory" is that you are referring to, but the idea that players don't defend other players and that some of those players might be scum is RETARDED. the only "teory" i put forth was that your "unexplained" defense of disco was suspicious when coupled with your complete 180 as to his alignment based on no visible in thread evidence. read up on don_johnson. he doesn't link. never has, and never will. linking is stupid and pointless and it proves nothing. my theories are based on what i believe, not on concrete evidence i have seen somewhere else.

disco: outing the third mason is not a good idea. it only helps scum. though its easy enough to figure out, just drop the subject and move on. if you are town. who do you think is scum and why?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

speaking of links, seeing as how your case on disco is "mingamer was a mason and said disco was scum", could you link to a game where mindgamer was town, got nk'd on night one, and correctly identified a member of the scum team? kind of a stupid question, right? kind of like "he don, seeing as how you think disco is scum due to a prolific amount of in thread evidence you have provided, can you link to game where that behavior has been shown to indicate scum"?
farside wrote:I am putting you on my list of players I never want to play with.
sign me up, too.

honestly, disco, do you believe farside is mason? if so, what do you think the odds are that all the active players at this point are town and scum is just watching us self destruct.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Upon a review of each player, I found that the most vote happy / bandwagonny is kunkstar7. He hasn't made a case of his own, and really beyond a couple questions is basically just agreeing with people. I think he's worth a second look.

Disco: Your play in general confuses me to no end. The fact you want to out the masons is ridiculous.

Light, however, remains most suspicious in my eyes. He just seemed to want to fly under the radar, and then afterwards his defense was near non-existant.

@dj and farside: Calm yourselves... please?
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Excedrin »

farside22 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
IE: I don't have a link.
Please look to DJ after today. He has refused on 2 occasions to link to anything that remotely proves any theory he has.
Wow.

Way to hold someone to an impossible standard. Even if DJ provided links to completed games with a positive result, it's never clear that his idea made sense or not. Why are you tunneling on DJ's "theories" more than DiscoRoboto's absurd and unjustifiable play? As far as I can tell he can't explain why he does anything, but because don_johnson has explained his thoughts, you're holding it against him. That's a double standard.

It'd be nice if farside22 and don_johnson issue(s) could be set aside, I think scum are likely coasting while town argues.

Who are the players who need replacement? It seems like, pwnman, Light, water_foul? I'm not sure since after the long night and delay I haven't checked if everyone's posted.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

I forgot to do this:

FoS: kunkstar7
Vote: Light

So... who do you suspect right now Excedrin? I don't see anything in that post.
Excedrin
Excedrin
Goon
Excedrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Excedrin »

DiscoRoboto and coasters/flakes/lurkers. Though I'm starting to think DiscoRoboto is just severely VI. Kinda need replacements to be able to continue.
Light
Light
Townie
Light
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Light »

sorry guys, i've been waiting for the day phase to begin, and yeah, things happened.

Why do you insist that i am the scum paultry? Flying under the radar doesn't necessarily mean that i am scum.

FoS: PaultryExcuse

I think he really needs to get looked at. It would be good play for a scum to aim the "weaker & inactive bunch", possibly to get a mislynch. The more "mislynches", they get the better.

I see no actual case on disco other that the fact that mindgamer voted disco. Also im to note the farside revealed his role as mason after 1 vote? Has there been any counterclaims?

@excedrin: I don't think that the scum are coasting their way through the game. If anything, i would think they'd try as much as possible to get into the discussion.
[i]"Ryuk, i will become the God of the new world."[/i]
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

@Light:
Light wrote:Why do you insist that i am the scum paultry? Flying under the radar doesn't necessarily mean that i am scum.
My case on you from yesterday carries to today. The fact that any participation from you requires someone to ask you direct questions or pressure is a sign you're hiding. I don't know why town would need to hide. So, flying under the radar is scummy. This is part of the case yesterday I built.
So to answer your response from yesterday more clearly:
A) You're supposed to defend yourself when pressured by a vote. Only talking when you've been pressured isn't helpful and is a sign you are hiding.
B) Your first input was lackluster. It just said I think this guy isn't scum, I think these other guys are scum. No real reasons for anything. No scumhunting... just baseless opinion.
C) Targetting pwnman as a lurker when he had barely posted at all is ridiculous. Defending it when he persisted in NEVER posting is scummy.
D) You promised analysis, and I haven't seen any. I gave you stuff to analyze at the end of Day 1. Analyze away.
Light wrote:

I think he really needs to get looked at. It would be good play for a scum to aim the "weaker & inactive bunch", possibly to get a mislynch. The more "mislynches", they get the better.
This is just an OMGUS FoS. In no way am I aiming solely at the 'weaker & inactive bunch', and your earlier suspicion of pwnman's lurking (which was really flaking) is clearly a sign of YOU attacking an inactive player.
Plus, rather than look at my posts and give an analysis to the town, you appeal to them to find information for you. Lazy? Yes. But also a potentially weak scum-tell as you want the person pressuring you lynched so he'll stop shining the light on you.
Light wrote:@excedrin: I don't think that the scum are coasting their way through the game. If anything, i would think they'd try as much as possible to get into the discussion.
This is in direct contradiction of you being suspicious of lurkers day 1.

@Excedrin:
Excedrin wrote:DiscoRoboto and coasters/flakes/lurkers. Though I'm starting to think DiscoRoboto is just severely VI. Kinda need replacements to be able to continue.
I'm gonna need more than this. The only person you named you then gave a possible reason to note be suspicious of him.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 am

Post by hewitt »

Light wrote:

@excedrin: I don't think that the scum are coasting their way through the game. If anything, i would think they'd try as much as possible to get into the discussion.
1. This FoS is complete OMGUS and reeks of scum.
2. It would not be a good play for scum to aim at the "weaker" bunch. It would be much more beneficial for them to knock off the last remaining actively participating players.
3. The scum are CLEARLY coasting through the game. I have no doubt that at least 2/3 scum are inactive players and with this post, you're most likely one of them.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not going to even respond to DJ.
As for excedrin's comment I asked for links because DJ says scum defend that hard and he's seen it means there should be a game to link to where he saw scum defend.
As for buddying idea I see scum buddy to town more then town buddy town.

Aslo excedrin how do you find someone to be a VI that wants to out the mason's and show it to people in the game. That helps the scum not the town.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:21 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

twisting words much? i never said that i want to out the masons and show it to people in the game, besides, 1 mason is dead, 1 is outed and 1 is a moron.
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 am

Post by don_johnson »

i thought the outed one and the dead one were morons. :?

unvote, vote: light

active lurking lurker needs to go.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Really why would you do this Disco?
DiscoRoboto wrote:cba to defend right now. i've breadcrumbed the other mason like over9000 times already i think. im ok with exce or waterforl or dj.
What pro-town reason is there to do this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:i thought the outed one and the dead one were morons. :?

unvote, vote: light

active lurking lurker needs to go.
Nice personal attack. Just because you can't bother to prove your "theory" as fact here at ms makes me a moron.
Lets add lurker hunting. What disco is all the sudden town to you?
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Chaco »

Still having problems finding replacements, and votecount once I get off work.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

farside22 wrote:Really why would you do this Disco?
What pro-town reason is there to do this?
boredom.
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

farside22 wrote:
Nice personal attack. Just because you can't bother to prove your "theory" as fact here at ms makes me a moron.
i never said my "theory" was "fact". if i thought that, then i would have called it a "fact" and not a "theory". you are also grossly misunderstanding my "theory" to begin with, so whatever.
fareside wrote:Lets add lurker hunting. What disco is all the sudden town to you?
add lurker hunting to what? the fact that i presented a good case yesterday which you refused to acknowledge? i was pushing the disco wagon all the way to the bank yesterday. you defneded him for reasons you still can't even explain, now your case on him is "because mg said he was scum". PE has made some good points about Light and was also pushing the case yesterday. disco may very well be VI trying to run misdirection to confuse the scum team. competing bandwagons are good for town. i worked my ass off yesterday trying to get disco lynched. if you want it so bad, you do the legwork today.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am

Post by hewitt »

DiscoRoboto wrote:@farside, hewitt and everyone else voting me (i dont remember them atm): I can out every mason in the game right now with (I think) ~70% accuracy, per mason.
DiscoRoboto wrote:cba to defend right now. i've breadcrumbed the other mason like over9000 times already i think
Disco that first quote is threatening to out the Masons, 100%. That is ALWAYS anti-town. And breadcrumbing Masons if you are NOT a Mason and are town is also anti-town. And I feel like because of your actions the town will lose, which is awesome if that's your endgame goal.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!

Return to “Completed Open Games”