McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 am

Post by McGriddle »

Well tell me this Col. If I WERE lying about being private wouldn't I SAY I was officer? Wouldn't that help my case more? The answer is yes. I am obviously not lying. I could have even said my role could do more than what it really does (ability to see any roles other than commander) This Private role is a lot more complicated than one I could have made up. So you telling me that the role of Private doesn't make sense is WIFOM, as if I were scum I could claim ANY PR and make up whatever ridiculous actions I wanted.

I am Private, and I have the ability to see if somebody is a commander or not, and if they are a commander how many CP's they have left. We outed the first commander of the scum faction day 1, the 2nd commander claimed day 2 and was killed night 2 so I thought I would take a look at what the investigation came up as. 2 left. If you don't believe me fine, but I am pretty sure this confirms me as town if you have any logic in your mind.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

McGriddle wrote:If you don't believe me fine, but I am pretty sure this confirms me as town if you have any logic in your mind.
How in the hell that claim confirms you?

At the moment of claim both Commanders were outed. Telling us that hfq is not a Commander was like saying 'the grass is green' (unless someone believes we have more than one commander, but lack of another Commander claim D3 pretty much denies this possibility for me, mostly because at this point another confirmed town/scum [Fate] and probably town commander would seal the deal for town win).

On the next day, you came up with revelation that pops was Commander. Again, everyone already knew that. Telling us he gave us 2 points on the other hands is the information only Commander can check. Both Commanders are dead so this is uncheckable.

None of informations you gave us proves your claimed role, and therefore you are not confirmed town. More over, I think you're faking it and you're the scum.
Well tell me this Col. If I WERE lying about being private wouldn't I SAY I was officer? Wouldn't that help my case more? The answer is yes. I am obviously not lying. I could have even said my role could do more than what it really does (ability to see any roles other than commander) This Private role is a lot more complicated than one I could have made up. So you telling me that the role of Private doesn't make sense is WIFOM,
as if I were scum I could claim ANY PR and make up whatever ridiculous actions I wanted.
Heh. That's funny, because actually you are trying to make a WIFOM here, not me. I said, that based on my logic (Private is not really person who would Check the commander status and CP bonus at least in my eyes), I don't believe your claim. That's my take on it, and it's not WIFOM, just my opinion. You on the other hand are telling me that if you would fakeclaim you could fake something even more powerful. I read the bolded part as 'If I would be scum, I would fakeclaim something different' which is way more WIFOMy than anything I said.

Your nervous reaction so far only confirms me in my stance.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

You know what?

McGriddle might be real-claiming scum Private. He did investigate Fhwgads N1, and did find out he was not a commander.

However, being the only scum remaining, he could not scan and kill (theory), so he claimed a scan on Pops. (Which would have been a horrible choice of a night action after the Pops' claim gave us Elscouta-scum).

I like this Colonel guy, and I like the fact more than he has advocated self-burning (suicide for scum at this point).

So,
FoS: McGriddle
for now. I'd like to hear more from Cobalt on this development, and I would also like Cobalt to burn today for undisclosed reasons.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I just re-read McGriddle and this really stuck out at me:
Velcome to ze game. I am willing to give up the whole burn CP thing and just play the game like we normally do, except more conservatively.
I might buy into Fate and Col's arguments.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 am

Post by McGriddle »

omfg. Seriously? Scum private? A 3rd scum PR onstead of goon? Do you really think that is possible? Don't believe me, you don't deserve to win if you can't even use logic to see I am confirmed innocent. Furthermore, why would the masons try to recruit me, I am far from the towniest looking player, that's why IGMY on cobalt so hardcore.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:25 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

How do we know that this "private" role isn't entirely fabricated and it doesn't exist at all? After all, you didn't actually hand us any scum or town and we can't really verify your role.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

AlmasterGM wrote:How do we know that this "private" role isn't entirely fabricated and it doesn't exist at all? After all, you didn't actually hand us any scum or town and we can't really verify your role.
Exactly the thing I'm trying to say since my first post. It's amazing, how McG still actually believe, we all should assume he's not lying.

Oh, and btw -
mod: please prod (or replace if the massprod counted as normal prod) Cobalt

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Cobalt »

McGriddle wrote:omfg. Seriously? Scum private? A 3rd scum PR onstead of goon? Do you really think that is possible? Don't believe me, you don't deserve to win if you can't even use logic to see I am confirmed innocent. Furthermore, why would the masons try to recruit me, I am far from the towniest looking player, that's why IGMY on cobalt so hardcore.
far from towniest? but you also said you were confirmed...
Fate, how much burn? I'm inclined to think 3 or 4, leaning 4
still cogitating, but it's unlikely I will vote for anyone but mcgriddle today
hatersgonnahate.gif
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:33 am

Post by McGriddle »

Cobalt wrote:
McGriddle wrote:omfg. Seriously? Scum private? A 3rd scum PR onstead of goon? Do you really think that is possible? Don't believe me, you don't deserve to win if you can't even use logic to see I am confirmed innocent. Furthermore, why would the masons try to recruit me, I am far from the towniest looking player, that's why IGMY on cobalt so hardcore.
far from towniest? but you also said you were confirmed...
Fate, how much burn? I'm inclined to think 3 or 4, leaning 4
still cogitating, but it's unlikely I will vote for anyone but mcgriddle today
Yes I was yesterday, but today I am close to confirmed townie.

Mark my words everyone, if I get lynched today, Cobalt is your man tomorrow.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Fate »

4 townx3=12, 1 scumx3= 3 CP

Only takes 3 to lynch, so burning 5 seems fine to me (just to be extra sure).

Also, on McGriddle
Furthermore, why would the masons try to recruit me, I am far from the towniest looking player, that's why IGMY on cobalt so hardcore
Need I say more? Will vote after Cobalt burns 5 times.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Not much more to say, McG nervous reaction and repeating himself like broken vinyl even after we all presented counter arguments, makes me even more confident with my scum pick. My vote is already set, waiting for Cobalt's burning and others.

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 am

Post by McGriddle »

I really don't care, if you people are that ignorant and stupid then so be it.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

The only thing that keeps popping into my head is McGriddle's claim makes a lot of sense. We don't have any other investigative roles as far as I can see, and having a role that would find commanders would fit right into this game. I suppose he could be on the scumteam as an investigative role, but damn, that's a powerful role. Unless RC predicted we'd figure out a way to break the system, thus eseentially making our two commanders cops ...

/outguess mod. My brain hurts. That friggin triple kill really burned us.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Cobalt »

vote mcgriddle
unvote
vote mcgriddle
unvote
vote mcgriddle
unvote
vote mcgriddle
unvote
vote mcgriddle
hatersgonnahate.gif
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 3.2
  • McGriddle
    (Col.Cathart - Cobalt)

Cobalt
    (McGriddle)

Not Voting
    (AlmasterGM -
    Cobalt
    - Fate -
    Col.Cathart
    )
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Click here to check on the deadline.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by Fate »

The triple kill hurt, but at least we're not in LyLo.

Vote: McGriddle
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:36 am

Post by McGriddle »

Oh okay, that makes sense, you know I am not scum so you vote me out. You guys had no reason to vote me, you are all idiots. I really was town faction private you morons
Wins/Losses - 99/15

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

"You don't deserve to win if you can't even use logic to see I am innocent", McGriddle started. The town was whispering about him. He knew it. He continued, "why would the masons try to recruit me, I am far from the towniest looking player". He folded his arms; surely the rest of the town would understand his position, his logic... his townieness.

Almaster couldn't hide his criticism, and Fate, the Colonel, and Cobalt all had their share of questions as well. Far from being confirmed, they collectively had their doubts about McGriddle's behavior. The Colonel was the first to make a move, followed by Cobalt, and finally Fate. Fate, comfortable that the town would be okay over the night, would keep his promise to vote McGriddle. Stunned, McGriddle began to insult his fellow townies as they strung him up. "I really was town faction private you morons", he screamed.

But it was no use, the noose had been tied and the body had been put into place. As McGriddle lifelessly dangled from the same tree that the likes of The1fifi and Elscouta had, would the town find that they hung three consecutive villains? Cobalt began to search the body, looking for something that would point to McGriddle's true identity. A notepad in his pocket with the names popsofctown and fhqwhgads scribbled in it, a card-carrying member of the Commander Fan Club, and a few other odds and ends led the town to the conclusion that McGriddle was telling the truth, and McGriddle, a town
Private
, was unfortunately their first town lynch victim.

Final Day 3 Vote Count
  • McGriddle
    (Col.Cathart - Cobalt - Fate)

Cobalt
    (McGriddle)

Not Voting
    (AlmasterGM -
    Fate
    )
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

With a successful lynch, Night 3 begins and the thread will be locked.
Click here to check on the new deadline.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Col.Cathart has requested a replacement on account of some computer troubles. I will begin looking, but Day 4 will begin as scheduled.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

The Colonel thought long and hard. What was he going to do with his business? His best customer, McGriddle, was dead. This town had nothing for him any longer. He now understood why his brother, J.R, had asked him to take over. There was just nothing to keep him here any longer. With that, he turned off the bright yellow light that illuminated the golden arches, hung a "closed for business" sign on the front door, loaded his bags in his car, and just started driving.

Cobalt and Fate greeted each other the next morning. Having been through so much, who knew what to expect next? They both tried giving Almaster a call, because it wasn't like him to sleep in. There was no answer. They went over to his house, the gun range, the Clint Eastwood fan clubhouse... nothing. Fearing the worse, the two finally happened upon his car near the end of town. His corpse lay in the front seat, still, eyes fixed toward the bullet hole in the windshield. His right hand was clutching at his revolver, but there were no bullets in the chamber. Cobalt and Fate now knew for certain AlmasterGM was a town
One-Shot Vigilante
. Off in the distance, they saw a woman walking towards the town. Cobalt and Fate made their way toward the stranger, knowing full well that at least one of them wouldn't make it to see another night.

Day 4 Start
  • Not Voting
    (Cobalt - Fate - Nikanor)
With three alive, it takes two to lynch.
Click here to check on the new deadline.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Nikanor replaces Col.Cathart. Thanks, Nikanor!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

HI!
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Has everyone claimed already? If so, I'm a townie. If not, I'm not a townie (yet).
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Fate »

What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.

Whos this cuddable kitten with a maleish name?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway, thank you for killing Almaster for us, scum. I was seriously dreading a LyLo with him in it because my paranoia would start to set in.

So it is between Cobalt and other guy.

Yesterday Cobalt burned 5 CP points. If he were scum, theoretically he should not have been able to kill at all last night.

BUT, Colonel was the one who volunteered to burn. Why on earth would he do that as scum? Furthermore, if Colonel were scum, I'd like to think he would see the flaw in the burning plan, and send in a nokill. Then we'd be at 4 players with a "false negative" on Cobalt. That is what I was expecting from Colonelscum.

From Cobaltscum, I would expect a kill to be sent in, and to actually go through for whatever reasons. I do not think Colonel would have killed in this situation, as then he could paint Cobalt as the remaining scum (in which I case I would've seen through his plan and expertly lynched him instead).

Right now I'm leaning on Cobalt scum. Hurry up and read new girl, I buy your townie claim because of J.R.'s breadcrumb all those years ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”