Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

This game is seriously sucking for town, what with the no lynch day one (admittedly partly my fault since I wasn't around) and the quick lynch day two (like what?)

I should make it clear at this point that I don't really understand the concept of a pro-town cult leader. I had thought that this would become clearer as the game unfolded, but nope. Are the cult third party or pro-town, and if they're pro-town, how are they different to normal townies?

It's nearly midnight here so I can't make a great post right now, but I want to express disatisfaction with Suave. I have played before with him and he has very effectively played like a newbie to hide his being scum. He's not a newb at all any more and yet he still acts a bit like one, which makes my hackles prick up.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 am

Post by The1fifi »

Vote julien
. Thats exactly scum strategy. Roleblock me, and turn town against me, making them doubt my claim and go for a mislynch.

And
fos
at suave for you bussing him.
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

Man...go v/LA for four RL days and conpletely miss a gameday + lynch. Thanks for waiting.

Have read what I missed but need to look it over again. I probably would have voted Darkstrike as well since iirc he didn't really do anything to remove suspicions towards him (other than his claim of course). Though I'm not sure I would have supported such a quick lynch. I would have liked to have seen more effort from DS11 to save himself.

Since there was enough interest D2 to see how our claimed cult leader's recruiting went...today shouldn't be any different. So fifi...assuming you tried to recruit and were successful (since you are still alive and obviously did not recruit scum)...can you enlighten us and confirm someone else as town? I must say...the fact you are still with us instead of Civil Scum...who seemed to be getting his share of scum suspicions cast his way does not help your claim very much.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 am

Post by The1fifi »

Lol, Ninja'd by me. Read above.
Matteh says :
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

The1fifi wrote:
Vote julien
. Thats exactly scum strategy. Roleblock me, and turn town against me, making them doubt my claim and go for a mislynch.

And
fos
What did JW say that has you voting him for scum strategy? His post seems more accusatory towards MrSuave (for reasons I completely agree with) whereas his comments towards you are simply uncertainty about your role. No vote or FoS on you. Yet your response on him (JVW) seems a bit disproportionate to his comments. With potentially a RB, JK, and/or fakeclaim in play...I don't think there is anyway for town to be sure how to proceed with you. For now my top pick is MrSuave for his incredibly efficient 'significantly less than active' lurking.

So until his role is somehow verified...
FoS The1fifi

and

Vote MrSuave

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am

Post by almightybob »

Town self-hammer is fail. That's not playing to your win condition in any sense.

Welcome Llama. Why is Sandman scum in your eyes? Also I don't really understand why you trust fifi's claim so much.
Also, what is your interpretation of your replacee Dr Cyanide? Several people, myself included, suspected him heavily on D1.
Julien wrote:I should make it clear at this point that I don't really understand the concept of a pro-town cult leader. I had thought that this would become clearer as the game unfolded, but nope. Are the cult third party or pro-town, and if they're pro-town, how are they different to normal townies?
The Cult is pro-Town in the sense that they win with the Town. They cannot win independently. They are different to normal Townies in that they know that the other Cult members are 100% confirmed Townies, and they are able to talk to each other at Night.
fifi wrote:Thats exactly scum strategy. Roleblock me, and turn town against me, making them doubt my claim and go for a mislynch.
That's exactly scum strategy. Claim to be constantly roleblocked, claim to be left alive by the scum for WIFOM reasons, then make this case as your defence.

I agree with fitz. MrSuave's play has been appalling. Reading him in iso, he's been posting just enough to appear semi-active, but none of his posts have any real content. It's like a case study in scum-lurking.

Vote: MrSuave
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

FoS
anyone who wants to lynch fifi

Read the mod post about setup. Only way fifi is lying about being the town cult leader (more widely known as masonizer) is that there is a vig and despite having three possible kills a night, there has only been one.

Basically yeah, he is telling the truth. I would expect some town JKs (primarily new players) to think he is a good target, and could understand scum having to play a WIFOM game the JK scenario. I would think the only way he is lying is if the JK has been hitting, scum have a RB and vig is NK immune.

Case after classes today
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
TeWuicah
TeWuicah
Townie
TeWuicah
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by TeWuicah »

LlamaFluff wrote:
FoS

Read the mod post about setup. Only way fifi is lying about being the town cult leader (more widely known as masonizer) is that there is a vig and despite having three possible kills a night, there has only been one.

Basically yeah, he is telling the truth. I would expect some town JKs (primarily new players) to think he is a good target, and could understand scum having to play a WIFOM game the JK scenario. I would think the only way he is lying is if the JK has been hitting, scum have a RB and vig is NK immune.
I'm gonna have to agree with this. Fifi is as close to confirmed town as we can expect him to be. With two nights with only one NK, the existence of a vig is looking pretty improbable, and I think it's safe to assume fifi is not going to get counterclaimed anymore.
julienvonwolfe wrote: It's nearly midnight here so I can't make a great post right now, but I want to express disatisfaction with Suave. I have played before with him and he has very effectively played like a newbie to hide his being scum. He's not a newb at all any more and yet he still acts a bit like one, which makes my hackles prick up.
Gonna have to look into this. There are many players who are only participating minimally, which makes it easy for scum to hide among them. Suave is a strong candidate for this.

Don't want to place a vote until after I've looked through the game again, though. The last thing we need is a repeat of day 2 :?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

sandman has really been floating along quite a bit and not taking hard stances on cases, just more of general "dont like" playstyle. His first suspicion post lays this out quite well

Haylen is playing "anti-town" for things which include self-voting (interestingly enough he didnt rail on fifi for doing this, I actually had Sandman-Haylen as scum partners early on). Then he goes back and agrees with other points of hers, leaving this read open to go either way if needed.

Suave he says is tunneling on Zombie so is scum. IIRC this is mostly for lurking, uselessness.

bv for lurking, but for some reason sandman putting pressure on bv for lurking is fine but suave doing it is scummy.

Cyanide is erratic, he seems to come closest to making a strong read here for stuff regarding CS. This gets abandoned though.

Fifi he starts making a bit of a case against, but again abandons it for saying "logic is just flawed"

This ENTIRE post of suspicions is just beating around the bush on the big name targets, while taking a suckout on a Suave wagon for going for lurkers.

~~~

Later after the fifi claim, sandman tries to rally behind some disbelief of arch over the role. He never comes straight out and calls for the lynch, but the entire post is still expressing negative sentaments towards fifi post claim. There is no point to do that if you dont want someone lynched.

He also does an overkill vote on the DS wagon. Im interested to see what he goes for today since he never has expanded on the extremely early case on Suave. Seriously, go iso him and tell me he has done any scumhunting.

Lets see if we cant get him to L-1 before he even checks in here.
Co-host of The USL Show
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by The1fifi »

TeWuicah wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
FoS

I'm gonna have to agree with this. Fifi is as close to confirmed town as we can expect him to be. With two nights with only one NK, the existence of a vig is looking pretty improbable, and I think it's safe to assume fifi is not going to get counterclaimed anymore.
julienvonwolfe wrote: It's nearly midnight here so I can't make a great post right now, but I want to express disatisfaction with Suave. I have played before with him and he has very effectively played like a newbie to hide his being scum. He's not a newb at all any more and yet he still acts a bit like one, which makes my hackles prick up.
Gonna have to look into this. There are many players who are only participating minimally, which makes it easy for scum to hide among them. Suave is a strong candidate for this.

Don't want to place a vote until after I've looked through the game again, though.
The last thing we need is a repeat of day 2
:?
Thats good for town
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by The1fifi »

LlamaFluff wrote:sandman has really been floating along quite a bit and not taking hard stances on cases, just more of general "dont like" playstyle. His first suspicion post lays this out quite well

Haylen is playing "anti-town" for things which include self-voting (interestingly enough he didnt rail on fifi for doing this, I actually had Sandman-Haylen as scum partners early on). Then he goes back and agrees with other points of hers, leaving this read open to go either way if needed.

Suave he says is tunneling on Zombie so is scum. IIRC this is mostly for lurking, uselessness.

bv for lurking, but for some reason sandman putting pressure on bv for lurking is fine but suave doing it is scummy.

Cyanide is erratic, he seems to come closest to making a strong read here for stuff regarding CS. This gets abandoned though.

Fifi he starts making a bit of a case against, but again abandons it for saying "logic is just flawed"

This ENTIRE post of suspicions is just beating around the bush on the big name targets, while taking a suckout on a Suave wagon for going for lurkers.

~~~

Later after the fifi claim, sandman tries to rally behind some disbelief of arch over the role. He never comes straight out and calls for the lynch, but the entire post is still expressing negative sentaments towards fifi post claim. There is no point to do that if you dont want someone lynched.

He also does an overkill vote on the DS wagon. Im interested to see what he goes for today since he never has expanded on the extremely early case on Suave. Seriously, go iso him and tell me he has done any scumhunting.

Thats not
Matteh says :
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

The1fifi wrote:Thats not
I didnt say lynch him, just run him up.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Wow this game is slow... time to kick it up a notch

@sandman - Why did you *try* to hammer yesterday so fast?
@TW - Who is scum?
@JVW - Why arent you voting?
@Fitz - How do you verify fifi?
@bob - Why suave over sandman?
@fifi - Who are your cleareds?
@concerned - What happened to your lurker hunt?
Co-host of The USL Show
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:Wow this game is slow... time to kick it up a notch

@Fitz - How do you verify fifi?
The only way would be for her to be nightkilled and her role revealed, someone chime in with a counter claim and force our hand, or we lose the potential JK and/or RB which allows him/her to recruit or forces scums hand to NK him/her.

Your point about the Vig and there only being single kills has merit but there are still too many unknowns with a possible RB and JK in play and there could be other reasons for the single kills such as multiple 'killers' targetting the same people. I just don't think fifi should get a pass yet when nothing has been done to definitively clear her/him (I asked this earlier...are you a female fifi?).

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

The1fifi wrote:
Vote julien

And
fos
You're jumping to conclusions. Since we're basically at endgame (9 players remaining; 5 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK?). how about giving us more details of your role? Who have you recruited? This would be of immense value in narrowing down the field of who's scum and who's not.

@ LF: I'm not voting because I feel at close-to-endgame we're in a slightly precarious position. Can I ask your feelings on Concerned, please? In particular, regarding this post:
Concerned wrote:OK with less than a day remaining and in light of fifi's claim there's very little doubt in my mind that Dr Cyanide is our best lynch, there might be a case for DrSuave and Haylen in terms of anti-town behavior but in terms of who's the scummiest at this point Dr Cyanide wins.
- His weak arguments.
- His overly-defensive reaction to civil's pressure.
- OMGUS's civil, then OMGUS me for good measure.
- Extremely weak defence (I still don't get why "you're making an assumption about what I meant", is a valid defense)
- Defending fifi in his madness.
- Acting like a nutcase to see who cotton's on? Yeah right, backtracking because you realize you've acted scummy is more like it.
- Asking fifi to recruit him is a small thing, but dodgy in my book, trying to get fifi-town to kill himself perhaps?

Therefore
VOTE : DR.CYANIDE

However I have my eye on Civil as a manipulative scum type with a couple of his last comments:
Civil wrote:vote: cyanide
Or you all are his scumbuddies
Civil wrote:Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow, no questions asked.
He's only being manipulative if Cyanide flips town of course so I shall have to see. I like his aggressive active style though so it would be a shame if I have to pursue this.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Mr.Sandman »

LlamaFluff wrote:sandman has really been floating along quite a bit and not taking hard stances on cases, just more of general "dont like" playstyle. His first suspicion post lays this out quite well

~~~

That is a blatant misrepresentation of what actually happened. If you'd been confident enough in your case, you would have actually quoted the post. Here it is:
Mr.Sandman wrote:I've read through properly now.

Haylen is playing in an anti-town way. Firstly, self-voting in the RVS. Self-voting isn't helpful at the best of times. In the RVS, it does absolutely nothing to help set the game forward or get out of the RVS stage, other than drawing attention to herself. Contributed very little up until her last couple of posts. I agree with her opinions on Cyanide and his defensiveness. What are the reasons behind your scum reads on fifi and bv10, Haylen?

MrSuave has had a fixation with voting McZombie, which outlasted the RVS stage and despite the fact that she posted only once. It's almost as if MrSuave is playing a game on his own in which the RVS stage lasts forever. I'm happy with my vote here for now as he is doing nothing.

Dr.Cyanide's play has been erratic, and his defense/attack on CivilScum which followed has been followed up by backtracking on a lot of what he'd said in his defense.

Fifi's play is also interesting. Particular mentions to the fact that first, there is a vote for CS, then she says she agrees with CS's case on Cyanide although she can't decide if it's bad or scum but she thinks CS's aggressive play is more dangerous to the town. Major contradiction there. Then there is a mention of Cyanides post as 'too terrible to be even lying'. I've put this badly but I just think fifi's play is flawed.

bv10 is either lurking or has fallen off the edge of the map.

Just a few thoughts
No hard line stances because it was Day 1 and I find it easier to analyse the worthiness of other peoples arguments. Perhaps I would've had more of a chance on Day 2 if darkstrike hadn't self-hammered so early on.

I didn't say the reason for my vote on Suave was because he was 'tunneling' on zombie, I said it was because he was active lurking.

bv lurking - he hadn't actually posted in a while, therefore I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't actually there and needed replaced whereas Suave clearly was there but wasn't doing anything

Cyanide - this still counts against him/his replacement.

Fifi - I state that while I don't think her play has been helpful, I don't think her play is scummy.

What do you mean by a big name target? Everyone's equal, everyone deserved equal suspicion at that point.

It never crossed my mind to lynch fifi that day, unless someone had countered. However, that didn't necessarily mean I had to believe her right off. I think every claim should be treated with caution and I still don't know why she came out that early.

Regarding the vote on darkstrike, I should've counted up first, but it didn't even cross my mind that after about a page of Day 2, we'd be even remotely close to a lynch. If I'd known, I would've realised darkstrike had already hammered and wouldn't've added my vote on top of that.

And trying to start a bandwagon and get me to l-1 before I come on is nothing short of scummy. What's your justification for that? Pretty much setting me up for a hammer
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Concerned »

OK I'm back from a slightly busy patch in terms of real life stuff. Here are a couple of my thoughts:

I'd say there is a fairly high chance that fifi is the actual cult leader considering the evidence (no counter claim; the apparent lack of vig kills) however there are possible explanations for why fifi could be scum and his/her actions certainly seem scummy to me, even if the claim seems to check out. For now he's certainly not worth lynching but we'll see what happens in future days.

The darkstrike lynch was just silly, not only the self-hammer but just the speed at which it happened, and it concerns me a bit that suave is on L-2 so quickly. I'm not saying I don't find him suspicious because his posting this game has been atrociously anti-town at the very best, lets just be a little cautious and use the time we have.

I'm not sure I'm convinced by Cyanide's replacement either, he's made a lot of noise but nothing that has made all that much sense in my opinion. I certainly think it's a terrible idea to put anyone at L-1 at this point, negligence has seen people lynched just as often as scum in my book, not to mention I'm not quite seeing the case on sandman either, he hasn't said much but nothing jumps out as particularly scummy, and considering the extremely quick day 2 lynch the fact that he had very little to say is somewhat understandable. I like the way you're trying to get the game going but nonetheless IGMEOY.

@Suave, Is wanting a no-lynch something you are willing to policy lynch someone for? Do you feel you would have changed your vote if you had gotten a post in before darkstrike was hammered?

Who's scum? You can't avoid this question after 16 pages of content.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 am

Post by The1fifi »

@Lamma - What you mean by cleareds? Portuguese, sorry.

@Fitz - I have a dick.

@Julien - I said i ve been roleblocked. Both nights.

Expect some scumhunting tonight, from me
Matteh says :
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am

Post by MrSuave »

Well I do think that, unless it is 4v2 or a 3v1 lylo (the bigger numbers representing town if you didn't know), going for a no-lynch is very VERY scummy. I wouldn't go so far to say policy lynch, but they would jump to the top of my suspencts list and garner a vote for sure. I mean, there's no reason for a no lynch, especially D-1. If I had seen the speed of that wagon, I probably would have taken my vote off to be honest, but it's too late for that now isn't it.

I can now clearly say that the scum have a role blocker. 99%, because fifi may be lying. And fifi was only blocked by them N-1, and that fif is semi cleared. I say semi cleared because although you just said you were role blocked, someone still died. Now either you are a goon lying about being blocked N-1, or you are indeed a pro town power role. Otherwise being role blocked wouldn't do anything, because you would have nothing to do that could be blocked, correct?

About my playstyle, if anyone has played in any games with me (other than Julien who saw me as scum in my first game =p) I pretty much play the same in every game. I can usually pick out scum late game, but it's my gamble. Why? Because people tend not to believe me late game because of my early gameplay. But that's just the way I play for now.

As for who is scum, I'd say that bob or the fitz are scum. One of them is going for the easy kill, which most scum try to go for. Because yes, I play very very scummy =p. I usually get picked off early, or saved till the end because they think they can get an easy lylo lynch off on me. I win some, and lose some, but right now I have a strong feeling that one of them is scum.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:43 am

Post by almightybob »

MrSuave wrote:As for who is scum, I'd say that bob or the fitz are scum. One of them is going for the easy kill, which most scum try to go for. Because yes, I play very very scummy =p.
What an incredibly stupid line of reasoning. "I'm playing very very scummy, but people who think I'm playing scummy must be scum".
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 am

Post by almightybob »

LlamaFluff wrote:@bob - Why suave over sandman?
When I cast my vote, nobody had presented a case against Sandman. All you'd done is say "btw Sandman is scum" with no justification. I tend to ignore things like that unless people actually say why, so I didn't pursue it. MrSuave was at the forefront of my mind for scumminess when I cast my vote.

Now that you've presented an argument for why Sandman is scum, I'm reading it and seeing if there's anything there.
I'm a townie! Honest!

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 am

Post by MrSuave »

Is it though? I think I'm a pretty tempting target for scum actually. This is usually why I make it to late game, or the exact opposite. But from my whole insightful post that's all you got for it? Really?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Concerned wrote:I'd say there is a fairly high chance that fifi is the actual cult leader considering the evidence (no counter claim; the apparent lack of vig kills) however there are possible explanations for why fifi could be scum and his/her actions certainly seem scummy to me, even if the claim seems to check out. For now he's certainly not worth lynching but we'll see what happens in future days.

The darkstrike lynch was just silly, not only the self-hammer but just the speed at which it happened, and it concerns me a bit that suave is on L-2 so quickly. I'm not saying I don't find him suspicious because his posting this game has been atrociously anti-town at the very best, lets just be a little cautious and use the time we have.
If I had to take a position on fifi it would be that his claim is legit...however, as I’ve sadi before...I think there are enough variables in the game to not make him 100% confirmed town.

Agree on the Darkstrike lynch...admittedly, I was leaning towards lynching him as well but I would not have been in support of such a quick lynch...especially given the fact I missed D2 entirely
The1fifi wrote:@Fitz - I have a dick.
"I’m a dude" would have sufficed...but thanks.
MrSuave wrote:I can now clearly say that the scum have a role blocker. 99%, because fifi may be lying. And fifi was only blocked by them N-1, and that fif is semi cleared. I say semi cleared because although you just said you were role blocked, someone still died. Now either you are a goon lying about being blocked N-1, or you are indeed a pro town power role. Otherwise being role blocked wouldn't do anything, because you would have nothing to do that could be blocked, correct?

About my playstyle, if anyone has played in any games with me (other than Julien who saw me as scum in my first game =p) I pretty much play the same in every game. I can usually pick out scum late game, but it's my gamble. Why? Because people tend not to believe me late game because of my early gameplay. But that's just the way I play for now.

As for who is scum, I'd say that bob or the fitz are scum. One of them is going for the easy kill, which most scum try to go for. Because yes, I play very very scummy =p. I usually get picked off early, or saved till the end because they think they can get an easy lylo lynch off on me. I win some, and lose some, but right now I have a strong feeling that one of them is scum.
As mentioned...fifi is not confirmed and there are numerous scenarios that could explain fifi not successfully recruiting anyone and for there only being 1 kill each night. Why as town you would employ an anti-town playstyle makes no sense to me. As you said...you either make yourself an easy target for scum to push a lynch on or you deflect town from finding the real scum by attracting them to your admittedly “very, very scummy” behaviour. IMO very, very scummy bahavior warrants votes. With 4 anti-town roles still in the game, if you were town I think you would have been lynched already. The fact you are still with us only strengthens my scum read on you.
MrSuave wrote:I think I'm a pretty tempting target for scum actually. This is usually why I make it to late game, or the exact opposite.
You just contradict yourself and leave your gameplay open to interpretation anyway that suits you. The only thing you are taking a firm stance on is the fact you play scummy.

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 am

Post by MrSuave »

how are there 4 anti-town roles in the game? there are a max of 3 scum ever, and the rest of the power roles are pro-town roles. even the cult leader is considered a pro-town role, hence "pro-town cult leader". I can say that, if fifi was indeed role blocked on night one, then the setup for scum is the 1 mafia role blocker and 2 goons. Tell me what the 4th anti-town role is.

I didn't contradict myself. I make it to late game, or get killed early. This is because scum either save me for the easy kill at the end, or kill me off early because it's easier. That's all I said. People consider "lurking" scummy, and that's the only reason people usually say I'm scummy. I'm just saying that I play better near the end of the game, unless I know how you play (such as Nikanor if you know who that is). But even then, the majority of my helpfulness is at the end. I've been told that my gameplay is that of the VI, which I don't fully disagree with. But right now, I'm going to say that I think fifi is not scum. I'm between 80-90% sure that he's a townie. And like I said before, 99% sure of the scum set up. There is only 1 setup that has a scum RB, and I know that fifi didn't get RB N-2 by that scum.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

MrSuave wrote:how are there 4 anti-town roles in the game? there are a max of 3 scum ever, and the rest of the power roles are pro-town roles. even the cult leader is considered a pro-town role, hence "pro-town cult leader". I can say that, if fifi was indeed role blocked on night one, then the setup for scum is the 1 mafia role blocker and 2 goons. Tell me what the 4th anti-town role is.
If you read the game setup provided on page one you’ll see there are three mafia and a serial killer. I consider those all to be anti-town roles.

So you say if fifi was role blocked there is a roleblocker? Very intuitive. I would also say the possibility also exists that he was protected by a jailkeeper, the person he tried to recruit was protected by the jailkeeper, or he is fakeclaiming.
MrSuave wrote:I didn't contradict myself. I make it to late game, or get killed early. This is because scum either save me for the easy kill at the end, or kill me off early because it's easier. That's all I said. People consider "lurking" scummy, and that's the only reason people usually say I'm scummy. I'm just saying that I play better near the end of the game, unless I know how you play (such as Nikanor if you know who that is). But even then, the majority of my helpfulness is at the end. I've been told that my gameplay is that of the VI, which I don't fully disagree with. But right now, I'm going to say that I think fifi is not scum. I'm between 80-90% sure that he's a townie. And like I said before, 99% sure of the scum set up. There is only 1 setup that has a scum RB, and I know that fifi didn't get RB N-2 by that scum.
Maybe contradict was a bad choice of words...but you basically you either die early or late and scum (when you are town) either target you or keep you. Well that explanantion covers every circumstance....ie points out the obvious and does us no good.

Question to you...how does playing very very scummy when you are town do town any good? How is town supposed to accept your play and keep you around? What good are you to town? You have posted very little...made very little worthwhile (IMO at least) contribution to finding scum...and are providing a defense that is unacceptable (once again...IMO).
MrSuave wrote:I'm going to say that I think fifi is not scum. I'm between 80-90% sure that he's a townie. And like I said before, 99% sure of the scum set up. There is only 1 setup that has a scum RB, and I know that fifi didn't get RB N-2 by that scum.
How do you know fifi didn’t get RB N2? Your inside knowledge is impressive...and scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”