Mini 934 - Troubles at Smiths&Catharts (Game Over!)

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yes. I'm not exactly sure what I'd do, because it didn't come to that, but when nothing at all is going on it's time for something new.

And no, if you mean solely.

As I said, if not in so many words, I
hope
to get something.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Ythan Post 408 wrote:The sheer volume of defensive content coming in response to my gut case is just baffling.
Is being defensive scummy? If so why?

Also I find a little funny that kthx complains of Ythan's posting habits then facilitates it for a page plus. That said at this point I would rather lynch Ythan than kthx simply because Ythan is refusing to expand on his scum read and not expelling any effort to convince others. I don't see this as pro town behavior.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

I said baffling. Defense itself is not scummy. This though was a wild push to uproot a gut read that wasn't even really going anywhere.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@Ythan, does there be a reason that you no have tried to do something new up until now in this game when you be getting so little in the way of reads? If making changes when your system no has worked do be the way to go in just the sort of state we have been in why didn't they get made?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Bogged down in a shitmire.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@Ythan, how is that a reason not to have changed rather than a reason to make a change?

And actually, you can answer that if you think that the answer will add anything new to the discussion but otherwise there be no good reason to. Troll has enough of a feel for the position you be trying to stake out here for now Troll thinks. Troll will think a bit.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

I'm not a big thread-carrier. I get caught up in stuff like that and blah blah.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote, Vote: Ythan

Part deadline vote, part Ythan isn't actually scum hunting or trying to convince anyone of anything despite being asked to by several different players. Scummy.

I believe that puts him at 4 votes. I am willing to move back to Ray, but we need to get a move on as a town and start seriously running someone up if we want them to claim and still have time to lynch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

If I had to pick scum out of my wagon I've got a hunch Sotty is one. Since we're nearing the deadline I'll go ahead and ask to speed up the process, are you folks pretty sure I'm the one headed for the gallows?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Sotty: Why are you willing to move back to Ray? What about his play thus far has made you believe he is scum? I'm sure you have said it before, but a post now consolidating your case on Ray (I'm assuming you have one) would be helpful.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Ythan »

My theory is one part wagon hopping, one part vote distancing.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Kthxbye Post 459 wrote:Sotty: Why are you willing to move back to Ray? What about his play thus far has made you believe he is scum? I'm sure you have said it before, but a post now consolidating your case on Ray (I'm assuming you have one) would be helpful.
His statement of "breaking his meta" and my still unanswered question of why he chose this game to do this.

He then proceeded to lurk the rest of the day and has only just started producing content directed at one player.

He called Troll town when Troll himself said he hadn't done
anything
. Meta doesn't work here.

I think there is at least one scum between Ray and Ythan at this point so I am happy with either lynch.

What are your thoughts on Ray?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by Ythan »

Now I'm thinking that Ray is town and you're setting up a mislynch for tomorrow after the other flips town today.

unvote vote Sotty7
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by TheCheshireCat »

@ mod: I will be V/LA until tuesday. Lots of school work and tests I need to focus on.
"As you can probably tell, I'm not all there myself..."
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Ythan »

I stand by any points I've made but I apologize if I rubbed anyone the wrong way today. Haven't been in a great mood and it's pretty clear that I've been letting it seep over into this and one or two other threads.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Copper »

That Sotty vote really looks like a reach, but since Ythan is always in a frantic post mode, it's hard to tell if he's acting nervous or not.

Sajin is a total disgrace, Inquisitor and Cheshire seemed to have completely checked out of this game, and Pomegranate's absence has definitely been noticable.

Just getting a majority with the remaining players could be quite a feet, let alone analyzing any claims we get. Ythan, you are the only one who can make decisions for yourself, but I can tell you right now I'm neither taken by your Sotty vote, nor your Kthxbye/NS vote. I maintain that I would prefer a RayFrost lynch, and, failing that, a Cheshire lynch. But if neither of those players can collect enough votes, Ythan is likely my third choice.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Ythan »

Can't argue with that.

Sure wish Sotty hadn't stopped posting right after my vote.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I have no desire to facilitate your junk posting Ythan. Thor, Troll and myself have all asked you for cases on NS and you have ignored us all. With kthnx's posting I feel he is generating actual content so between you and him I'm gonna lynch you. The deadline is in two days, I'd rather lynch than not.

TCC is now v/la till the deadline probably, that is not good. We need everyone in here coming to a lynch. My two suspects are Ythan and Rayfrost. In that these are two people I am willing to vote for with the deadline so close. Ray is my number one, Ythan my number two. I think everyone needs to get in here and state their top two asap.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

Copper wrote:Sajin is a total disgrace, Inquisitor and Cheshire seemed to have completely checked out of this game, and Pomegranate's absence has definitely been noticable.
I'll pretty much agree with this though I am personally of a mind to give Inquisitor a bit more of a pass since at least when he does post he tends to post something with content that at least can be read for tells, the others on this list less so in my opinion. I'm also of a mind to still include Ray on that list since even with his current contributions he's playing evasive in his opinions.

Cheshire is continuing to play the game in a way that is making legions of scummy plums dance in my head and has officially advanced on my scum list. I would support her lynch or Ythan's at this point.

@Pom - please just provide your scum list, I actually don't even understand why it's hard to do for you. Giving one or two scummiest names should be the matter of a few seconds of work. Your dragging of your feet to provide them later concerns me - when you provide them could you clarify why you needed so much time to give two names?

@Scrambles - you've slipped under my radar a bit. When you return from V/LA could you respond to the following; Are you still content with your Kthxbye/NS vote? Why/why not. Also, what are your thoughts on the current Ythan situation?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Ythan »

Sotty's still on that "We're close to the deadline so I can just ignore Ythan's posts and post the same shit over and over" kick.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Ythan »

If you folks plan on lynching me you need to spit it out
now
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ythan wrote:Sotty's still on that "We're close to the deadline so I can just ignore Ythan's posts and post the same Smurf over and over" kick.
Because you most assuredly haven't been ignoring stuff?
Do you disagree with a deadline pressured lynch? He has mentioned some things about you he feels are scummy in addition to the deadline pressure so I'm not sure if I really see this as only a policy lynch if that's what you're implying.
Ythan wrote:If you folks plan on lynching me you need to spit it out
now
I certainly intend to continue to make motion in this direction. Ythan does have a kernel of truth in his commentary insomuch as I would rather like us to get to the L-1 stage for whomever it is we're going to be lynching by the end of today so we have time for a claim and some discussion prior to hammer.

Zorblag promised commentary 'soon' and theoretically Scrambles might be back this evening. Pomegranate really owes us an appearance and some commentary as well.

Ythan, what are your thoughts as regards the Cheshire wagon?

Mod, might we be granted an updated vote count please?
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 am

Post by ScramblesTheDeathDealer »

@Mod, I have to request a replace. I've been insanely busy irl lately, and have extremely limited access to a computer. Sorry guys :(
MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDERMURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Ythan »

Thor665 wrote:
Ythan wrote:Sotty's still on that "We're close to the deadline so I can just ignore Ythan's posts and post the same Smurf over and over" kick.
Because you most assuredly haven't been ignoring stuff?
I will admit that I haven't given this game my all but don't discount his actions because I've done them as well. Scum points for both of us, not neither.
Do you disagree with a deadline pressured lynch?
I disagree with his attempt to rush to the deadline without answering anything.
He has mentioned some things about you he feels are scummy in addition to the deadline pressure so I'm not sure if I really see this as only a policy lynch if that's what you're implying.
I'm not saying it's policy.
Ythan wrote:If you folks plan on lynching me you need to spit it out
now
I certainly intend to continue to make motion in this direction. Ythan does have a kernel of truth in his commentary insomuch as I would rather like us to get to the L-1 stage for whomever it is we're going to be lynching by the end of today so we have time for a claim and some discussion prior to hammer.
I think it might be a mistake to wait that long. After a claim if we choose to look elsewhere for a lynch we're already going to be very pressed for time.

[qupte]Ythan, what are your thoughts as regards the Cheshire wagon?[/quote]I'll read up on it and give you what I can in a separate post in case it's a mouthful, and I'll try to do so promptly.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Thor665 wrote:@Pom - please just provide your scum list, I actually don't even understand why it's hard to do for you. Giving one or two scummiest names should be the matter of a few seconds of work. Your dragging of your feet to provide them later concerns me - when you provide them could you clarify why you needed so much time to give two names?
There was a big storm where I live Saturday, and the internet went down, and only came back up late last night, and I didn't have a chance for mafia. Then I had school today. So here I am.

I'd say that my top suspect is RayFrost, who wins in a landslide victory. Recently he started harking on Ythan for Fluffy posting. I mean, seriously, him being the one talking? The hypocrisy is killing me. And that's all he doing- like linking to useless posts of Ythan. Like, the case feels really half-hearted. The type of way ScumRF makes cases.

Confirm Vote: RF

I also find IJL and TCC scummy for these 'Busy, will post later!' posts, because they never actually happen. The last time IJL made a serious post was a week ago. And it's not like he's been playing such a protown or game, and it's not like his few posts are chock-full of scumhunting.

FoS: IJL
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”