Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Fate »

popsofctown wrote:So you're saying you don't think he's on your team?

Now that everyone's posted, it's claimtime. I'm town commander, and I saw way too much CP in the pool last night.

12 players from the start of the game -25% scum= 9 players.
-deadseacor= 8 players.

8 players*3 cp=24 cp+3 cp was my bonus yesterday=27.

27-8 because each player voted is 19.

19-1 lynch= 18.
18 - about 3= 15
so I expected 15 cp if elscouta was scum, 15-8=7 if he was town.

I saw 17 cp. The direction of error is even more great for him being scum.

If there's another commander, don't claim. Realize that I'm probably commander since I reported a correct amount of cp for last night. Unless you had a very massive amount of cp, just let's lynch him anyway.

I have a varying amount of cp each day. I don't think you Need To Know how much cp i got today.
I have no idea what that means, McGriddle. Pops had 2 CP left, as in all of town had only 2 CP? Your earlier post said thought that he had "2 bonus CP" which means he adds 2 CP extra to the pool as Commander, which doesn't tell us anything about the town's pool.

Anyway, using pops equation's and such:

17 CP Start-7 people voted= 10 CP- My burn of 8 votes=~2 CP

So I assume your investigation reveals the CP at the start of night. That would mean my burn used town's CP points, thus helping narrow our suspect pool.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I don't think pwnman is really serious about replacing into this game. Not counting Night 2, he's refused to make a serious post in a collective week's worth of time. I'm going to start looking for another replacement. Per the ruleset, if pwnman starts posting before I find a replacement, he may stay in the game.

Vote Count 3.0
  • Not Voting
    (AlmasterGM - Cobalt - Fate -
    McGriddle
    - pwnman)

Cobalt
    (McGriddle)
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Click here to check on the deadline.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

le sigh

Shoot: Fate

ZOMG EVERY-OTHER-DAY-KILLING-SK PEWPEW!!!!!!1

jk
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Fate »

NOT NOT ME YOU FOOL!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

"You're next in line".

The words echoed in his head, and Fate even dared him to do it. His heart pounding, his breath heavy, his feet planted, he reached into his jacket and pulled out his revolver once more.

"NOT NOT ME YOU FOOL!"

*click*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Fate »

Ok so here's what I'm thinking:

2 scum left: They haven't quickhammered either Cobalt or McGriddle yet. 2 scum left seems plausible because, you know, we have a lot of power this game.

1 scum left: GF, Busdriver, and.... Mafia 1-shot dayvig? AGM you have to understand that fifi might have fed us the scumteam. I'm not going to meta, "oh that role is unlikely" and just give you a pass. If isn't AGM... well we need to see from pwnman's replacement and I'll reread Cobalt. I don't think McG would've claimed like that as scum yesterday.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Col.Cathart replaces pwnman. Thanks, Col. Cathart!

Activity should pick up from this point out.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Hey there people!

I'm going to read the thread, and I'll post something later today.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Welcome Catch-22 reference, (hopefully?)

Help us find scum please.

Thanks,
Fate
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Fate wrote:Welcome Catch-22 reference, (hopefully?)
Yeah, it is from Catch-22. I usually roam the Internet as Yossarian, but when I came in I noticed there is someone well-known here with a similar nickname (Yosarian2), so I went with Cathart to spare people some confusion ;]

Anyway, I couldn't use my comp yesterday, my read of the game is still in progress.

Opening post and current list of alive/dead players is a bit confusing. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Still alive:

Cathart
Fate
Cobalt
McGriddle
Almaster GM

flipped scum:

Fifi
Cruciare/Elscouta

I caught myself analyzing fhq posts before I spotted he's actually dead and town already, and I would like to avoid that kind of mistakes next time... O.o

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:57 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm just going to go ahead and do a mass prod.

Vote Count 3.1
  • Not Voting
    (AlmasterGM - Cobalt - Fate - Col.Cathart)

Cobalt
    (McGriddle)
With five alive, it takes three to lynch.
Click here to check on the deadline.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:12 am

Post by McGriddle »

@mod: I don't believe Cobalt ever voted for me.

Oh, wow. You're right. I'm going to retroactively fix this.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Picking up prod, I iz here.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I am waiting for content from our replacement, who replaced someone who didn't talk, who replaced someone who didn't talk.

Yeah.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Fate »

AlmasterGM wrote:I am waiting for content from our replacement, who replaced someone who didn't talk, who replaced someone who didn't talk.

Yeah.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Alma and Fate: ???

I mean, yeah I'm glad you are all eagerly waiting for me and my input, but beside me there are 4 other players here, and I don't believe you don't have any topic to discuss. Don't use me as a convenient excuse to stall the game, k?

Finished reading D1, and Imma going to get some popcorn before I see how this all CP burning plan went :D

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:50 am

Post by McGriddle »

Col.Cathart wrote:Alma and Fate: ???

I mean, yeah I'm glad you are all eagerly waiting for me and my input, but beside me there are 4 other players here, and I don't believe you don't have any topic to discuss. Don't use me as a convenient excuse to stall the game, k?

Finished reading D1, and Imma going to get some popcorn before I see how this all CP burning plan went :D
Done yet?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Col.Cathart wrote:Alma and Fate: ???

Um, no. You are replacing a slot that has hardly talked at ALL for the entire course of the game. If you don't start talking, you are going to go bye-bye because everybody else here has contributed.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:14 am

Post by McGriddle »

Almaster isn't scum anyways, so how is he stalling the game?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

AlmasterGM wrote:Um, no. You are replacing a slot that has hardly talked at ALL for the entire course of the game. If you don't start talking, you are going to go bye-bye because everybody else here has contributed.
This still doesn't allow you to sit on your ass an wait instead of scumhunt. Even if you ARE confirmed town.

Ok, done reading.

As I said, Alma is obvtown. Godfather, Bus Driver and... Scum with additional daykill? SK is also nigh impossible.

Cobalt is acting as your everyday Cobalt, so his posting habits should not be taken into scum/town consideration. That being said, his stances were pretty strong throughout the game, called Cru scum even before CP burn plan even crystallized. Calling out another scumpartner power role, when your GF is outed already, and nothing at the time really indicated tide against Cru/Elscouta is very unlikely for scum to do.

Fate was a pretty vocal force with CP burning plan at first, and seeing as this plan really kicked scum in the arse, I doubt he would would be so pro-CP burn if he would be one. Also he's one of a few players who actually contribute to the discussion really well.

---------------------

That leaves McGriddle as scum, and I can easily see that option. He slept through entire D1, because he didn't want to contribute in CP burning plan. Hardly a reason to stop looking for scum but whatever.

Then comes the claim. I'm mighty surprised he's actually sure that claims works in any way for him... He came out with it when both commanders were outed, so his result in no way gives anyone anything, as we all knew at that point that fhq wasn't the commander. Also... Private? How for flavor's sake Private, one little gear of a big army, is the role that checks the Commander, and CP bonus he gives? That would be more believable with Officer or something like that, but not Private. Mod quoting PM's is prohibited, but can you paraphrase the flavor of your role PM?

Lastly, I see his desire to lynch Cobalt as an attempt on something I call 'let's lynch zwet!' (trying to lynch someone who acts similarly anti-town for both alignments because he's anti-town). That's an easy scum option and I don't like it.

vote: McGriddle

Fate, relax about voting. considering 4/1 scenario (I doubt there is any other scenario with more than 3 scum, when 2 of them were powerroles), we have 12 CP points, so it's not like we're going to spend them on more constructive things. Also I'm pretty sure McG is scum, and I don't plan to change my vote in the nearest future.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Addendum:
Fate, relax about voting. considering 4/1 scenario (I doubt there is any other scenario with more than 3 scum, when 2 of them were powerroles), we have 12 CP points, so it's not like we're going to spend them on more constructive things. Also I'm pretty sure McG is scum, and I don't plan to change my vote in the nearest future.
BTW, if you still want someone to burn CP (even without commander it may work. Scum is without commander so they have only 3 CP, maybe 6 if I'm wrong about town/scum ratio but I doubt that, so if someone will burn 3-4 CP we can check if there will be NK on the next night), and that's why you're nervous - I volunteer for being the burner.

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:23 am

Post by McGriddle »

Col.Cathart wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:Um, no. You are replacing a slot that has hardly talked at ALL for the entire course of the game. If you don't start talking, you are going to go bye-bye because everybody else here has contributed.
This still doesn't allow you to sit on your ass an wait instead of scumhunt. Even if you ARE confirmed town.

Ok, done reading.

As I said, Alma is obvtown. Godfather, Bus Driver and... Scum with additional daykill? SK is also nigh impossible.

Cobalt is acting as your everyday Cobalt, so his posting habits should not be taken into scum/town consideration. That being said, his stances were pretty strong throughout the game, called Cru scum even before CP burn plan even crystallized. Calling out another scumpartner power role, when your GF is outed already, and nothing at the time really indicated tide against Cru/Elscouta is very unlikely for scum to do.

Fate was a pretty vocal force with CP burning plan at first, and seeing as this plan really kicked scum in the arse, I doubt he would would be so pro-CP burn if he would be one. Also he's one of a few players who actually contribute to the discussion really well.

---------------------

That leaves McGriddle as scum, and I can easily see that option. He slept through entire D1, because he didn't want to contribute in CP burning plan. Hardly a reason to stop looking for scum but whatever.

Then comes the claim. I'm mighty surprised he's actually sure that claims works in any way for him... He came out with it when both commanders were outed, so his result in no way gives anyone anything, as we all knew at that point that fhq wasn't the commander. Also... Private? How for flavor's sake Private, one little gear of a big army, is the role that checks the Commander, and CP bonus he gives? That would be more believable with Officer or something like that, but not Private. Mod quoting PM's is prohibited, but can you paraphrase the flavor of your role PM?

Lastly, I see his desire to lynch Cobalt as an attempt on something I call 'let's lynch zwet!' (trying to lynch someone who acts similarly anti-town for both alignments because he's anti-town). That's an easy scum option and I don't like it.

vote: McGriddle

I am a private. I am not lying. I am not going to paraphrase my role-PM because I don't enjoy being modkilled. If you kill me you will lose a confirmed townie. I have not done anything anti-town, and I am a freaking private, in which I called the CP left and the commander, and fhq not being a commander. You're vote on me is meaningless, and the fact that you aren't even looking into Cobalt is rediculous, especially since you defend him with "Cobalt is just being Cobalt".
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

McGriddle wrote:I am a private. I am not lying. I am not going to paraphrase my role-PM because I don't enjoy being modkilled. If you kill me you will lose a confirmed townie. I have not done anything anti-town, and I am a freaking private, in which I called the CP left and the commander, and fhq not being a commander. You're vote on me is meaningless, and the fact that
you aren't even looking into Cobalt is rediculous, especially since you defend him with "Cobalt is just being Cobalt".
K, re-checked the rules. You're right, RC prohibits paraphrasing as well. Most mods I played with are allowing paraphrasing, hence my mistake. Sorry.

That being said, I still don't believe Private would be guy to check Commanders, and I don't have any evidence that would indicate that you didn't just said the obvious.

Also, your statement about Cobalt is false.
I wrote:Cobalt is acting as your everyday Cobalt, so his posting habits should not be taken into scum/town consideration.
That being said, his stances were pretty strong throughout the game, called Cru scum even before CP burn plan even crystallized. Calling out another scumpartner power role, when your GF is outed already, and nothing at the time really indicated tide against Cru/Elscouta is very unlikely for scum to do.
I gave Cobalt really close look, now worries. I'm pretty sure he's town.

Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

I meant 'no worries' of course :P

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I should say that I'm somewhat lax about paraphrasing Mod PMs, hence the exception written into that rule specifically. My last game had a player who paraphrased his role PM by talking about the flavor written into it, which I mistakenly did not make the entire game privy to. In any case, I just want to make it clear to everyone in the game that none of the role PMs have any "flavor" in them; they're all name, alignment, voting, role powers, and a confirmation request. That being said, no player in this game has come anywhere close to breaching any of the rules in that regard.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”