Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Using Leaf as town for the sake of your case against me is dangerous. Why would you eliminate a suspect just for the opportunity to kill a different one? If you're town, why are you eliminating the chance that Leaf could be scum? If you're scum, you could be buddying up to Leaf in agreeing with his lynch of me.
Yeah, you're flailing. You're not giving any reason why I'm scum. You're not even pushing me very hard - you haven't bothered to pressure me at all recently and you aren't suggesting that I should be lynched tomorrow if you are today. In short, you are not thinking like a townie.

I've gone over your connection case, and it's just a clear example of scum buddying up to a player who he thinks is on his first game. A newbish townie on your side is valuable for the mafia, so I'm guessing that's what he was aiming for. Besides, buddying to a partner is generally pointless, since they're already on your side. I suppose you could cry shielding, but this is such a risky move with so little potential gain that at best it's null.

I'm now getting a strong town read on CTD, and a slightly weaker one on Sotty. Can't judge the other two since they're not here :/.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Fate Post 647 wrote:Reactionary to Pman flipping scum, yes.
When I say reactionary I mean to Leaf's vote. He came out at the very start of the day swinging for you with a vote. You come back with a FOS
Fate Post 574 wrote:It couldn't have been a bus. How can a mafia member bus a SK?

Please explain your reasoning better. Right now it seems as if you're trying to come up with reasons to deflect suspicion away from you:

FoS: Leafsnail
Which is followed up with a vote
right
after.
Fate Post 575 wrote:
pman5595 wrote:okay the suspicions of leafsnail are complete crap. Just letting everyone know. All he has done the entire thread is point out a rule that contradicts the basics of a game of mafia, and ask Ellibereth if there was a purpose for the jokes. Trying to be serious and hunt scum is now a scumtell? everyone on that bandwagon needs to think about it a little more.
Actually, did an ISO of Pman. Only time he ever mentions Leafsnail is when he's defending him. There are a few more posts like this.

Vote: Leafsnail

FOS: Moriarty
I liked Kitten's posts, but her replacement have been non-existant.
The time stamps between these posts is only 4 mins. Now I can't believe that you did an ISO of Leaf in that time and decided to vote. To me it feels like you realized the FOS was weak but couldn't take it back and so tacked a vote on Leaf. The vote and reasoning feels very rushed and hence reactionary to Leaf's vote on you.
Fate Post 647 wrote:What do you think of CTD, Sotty? Just because his case makes sense logically means that he is town?
My only issue with CTD right now is the big periods of time he goes missing. Just because his case is logically sound doesn't mean he is obvtown. Still I am not getting any ill vibes with how he is pushing on you today.
Fate Post 649 wrote:Don't rule out that Leaf could be scum. If you want to call him town, refute point by point my case against Leaf's buddying with Pman. You haven't commented on my case at all (goes for Sotty and Thesp as well)>
The thing about this is that you haven't made a point by point case based on Leaf's buddying. You quoted one thing and made a vote. I have called you to make an actual case and you just said you aren't the type of player that makes cases. Yet you want us to go though and refute it?

My comment on your case is that you have made no case. Simple.

===================================

I'm starting to worry about the mod as well now. We haven't had a vote count or update for a week, has anyone else seen him on site?
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote Count as of post 651

Fate (2) Leafsnail, CrashTextDummie
Leafsnail (1) Fate
Moriarty147 (1) Sotty7

Not Voting: Moriarty147, Thesp

With 6 players, a majority of 4 is needed to lynch
Deadline is 12noon Sunday 14th March GMT

Replacement seeking is not going well. I apologise for a lack of existence in the game. Stuff happened.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by Thesp »

I am sorry for my absence lately - life crept up on me. Anyway. I haven't seen anything interesting here at all, or anything compelling to suggest a different course. I'm happy to see Fate die, and frustrated that we're still missing a playerslot. Regardless, I don't see anything else coming out of this day.

Vote: Fate.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Dramonic replaces Moriarty147
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Hey Dramonic. Either you or Sotty get to hammer me! Yayyy (pssst let it be Sotty. You don't want your first thing coming into the game being hammering a townie)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Honestly, from my current read you are by far the no.1 contender for being scum with Pman. However I'll try to get done with my read before I hammer :P
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:50 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Welcome to the game, dramonic!
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yeah welcome to the game Dram. How is your read coming?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 am

Post by dramonic »

It's between Fate and Leaf, with Fate majorly ahead. Shall I hammer?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Fate »

So your two reads are between myself and Leaf? Care to elaborate?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

I'm fine with a Fate hammer, although I'd like to hear your reasoning for both reads first.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

What I mean is that from my current read, either the game is over:
Vote: Fate

Or the other scum is you leaf.

Alternately, if there is three scum in addition to the SK you're next :P
I'm a hoot
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Bah go town. Unless Leaf is town, then he can lose for being failtown.

;D
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

aww :(
I'm a hoot
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Wait... dramonic... did you really just say you suspect a me/ Fate scumteam? :/

If Fate isn't scum, my suspicion is on dramonic, actually. He's been pushing for a chain lynch far too hard for my liking.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote Count as of post 665

Fate (4) Leafsnail, CrashTextDummie, Thesp, Dramonic
Leafsnail (1) Fate
Moriarty147 (1) Sotty7

Not Voting:

With 6 players, a majority of 4 is needed to lynch

After a while, the council decide that Fate has to be one of the scum

"I'm a townie! I promise!" screams Fate. But it is to no avail. Wanting to avoid a scene, the council order for Fate to be shot. After searching the body, they find a members card for the "fans of vanilla ice cream society"

this evidence is conclusive.

Fate,
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. Please send in your night actions, if you have any.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

The day arrives. And with it, tales of a fresh death.

Leafsnail,
Doctor
, Strangled Night Four

The four remaining council men enter the room with solemn faces. So few of them remained. However, as they prepare to sit down, one of the group pulls out a gun. Dramonic gasps. "Thesp?"

"Didn't expect that, did you?" Thesp states coldly, a smile on his face. Dramonic hears the gunshot, then no more.

Dramonic,
Vanilla Townie
, Shot in the endgame

Crashtextdummie pulls his jacket aside to reveal his police pistol, but far too late. Sotty's revolver is already to the back of CTD's head. With a sigh, CTD breathes his last, and the room echoes with gunfire again.

CrashTextDummie,
Cop
, Shot in the endgame

The tow mafia exchange a look of confidence. They walk slowly to the outside of the council building, where the crowd of all contradas are gathered. As the men begin to speak, the crowd goes silent.

"Dear citizens of Siena", Thesp states with a grin, "I am here to inform you that this great city is undergoing new management."

THE WINNERS:
Thesp,
Mafia Goon

Sotty7,
Mafia Roleblocker

pman5595,
Mafia Goon
[/color](wins from beyond the grave)

Well done to the mafia, they win this game!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Who was right about Thesp again? >_>

I'm also curious about CTD's investigation targets.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Good game guys.

Also, scum are jerks for killing me when I just got back. >=(
Eek
!
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Ythill »

LOL. I called Thesp obv-town and had a town read on Sotty. Well played.

I was NKed shortly after being the only one who was not committing to a next day Fate lynch. After that, I was pretty sure Fate was town and I was cursing up a storm when he got lynched. But, in hindsight, I wouldn't have done even worse because I would have been all about lynching Leaf. The scum definately deserved this win.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

the one thing I will say about this game is that the scum played out of their minds. They nailed each power role, pretty much, and had all the control of where the game was going. It was like watching a townie train crash in slow motion.

Also respect to Fate, who in the scums' words "came in and straight away nailed everything"

all together I thought this game was well played all round, and also well intentioned. There was none of the bad language or harshness/ personal attacks which seem to plague the majority of games I play in here.

btw, I'd like some feedback. HOWZ MY MODDING? call 02380 MODSRUS
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Some feedback:

Thanks for understanding my situation back there. I wouldn't have mind being replaced, but I understand you already had to find two other replacements at the time. I just feel a bit off because I made you wait for me to play and then I got nightkilled without repaying you for your patience.

I think you did great and my only remark would be about activity rules I guess.
Eek
!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:That was a painful read.
The following players have the most scumpoints in my notebook as I read through:
CTD
Pman
Sotty
Thesp

My read in this game is that the scum are sitting back and letting town lynch themselves. I like a pman wagon right now, especially because of his

Pman: "I'd vote wicked but someone will say OMGUS"
Ythill: "If you have reasons it isn't OMGUS... town won't hate you for it"
Pman: Town won't? OK then [insert fluffy reasons here]
Yeah I guess a fresh set of eyes usually does "nail things" but I didn't stick to my earlier reads and went down a suicide tunnel with Leaf at the other end.

GG Scum, you deserve it.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by pman5595 »

major congrats to thesp for calling CTD as a power role N1.

I can say I loled when they were trying to decide between leaf and fate with some suspicion on moriaty. Sotty and Thesp both played a terrific game.

mafia QT here: http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/RLai9LbiATy
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”