Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

Emotion helps some factions. Town is not one of them.
DedicatedScribe
DedicatedScribe
Goon
DedicatedScribe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by DedicatedScribe »

I disagree. Emotion provokes responses. Sometimes revealing responses.
Blast it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Ythan »

Emotion is a revealing response.
DedicatedScribe
DedicatedScribe
Goon
DedicatedScribe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by DedicatedScribe »

Ythan wrote:Emotion is a revealing response.
That, too. ^ ^

It also helps get messages across.

I'm getting bored.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by molestargazer »

RayFrostWikiGuy wrote:I don't understand what you don't see... From what I saw yesterday, he seemed to be making really large posts that came to the same consensus that everyone else did. Seems generally fake to me and like he's trying to get away with bandwagoning by being wordy. Feels more "trying to seem protown" than "town."
Sorry if you don't like it, but that's just how I play a lot of the time. I fall behind, and have to do mega catch-up posts. I find them quite useful.
Perhaps you'll see a better side of me by the time you catch up to now - but really, have you noticed nothing better than me up to Page 45?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 am

Post by jbernier93 »

RayFrostWikiManager wrote: I don't understand what you don't see... From what I saw yesterday, he seemed to be making really large posts that came to the same consensus that everyone else did. Seems generally fake to me and like he's trying to get away with bandwagoning by being wordy. Feels more "trying to seem protown" than "town."

Don't really understand the FoS, considering there have been several other people to vote today while mentioning no reasoning, and you didn't FoS them.
This is almost vote-worthy. Almost.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am

Post by farside22 »

RayFrostWikiManager wrote:
farside22 wrote:
vote molestargazer
for now
It's day 2 and unless there is a really good reason for this I'm missing??

fos: Ray
I don't understand what you don't see... From what I saw yesterday, he seemed to be making really large posts that came to the same consensus that everyone else did. Seems generally fake to me and like he's trying to get away with bandwagoning by being wordy. Feels more "trying to seem protown" than "town."

Don't really understand the FoS, considering there have been several other people to vote today while mentioning no reasoning, and you didn't FoS them.

I'm to page 45ish, by the way.
1) lots of players in the game I'm bound to miss some.
2) show me a person today who voted without a reason and I will fos them too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Ythan »

No today you have to vote for NS.
RayFrostWikiManager
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 am

Post by RayFrostWikiManager »

molestargazer wrote:
RayFrostWikiGuy wrote:I don't understand what you don't see... From what I saw yesterday, he seemed to be making really large posts that came to the same consensus that everyone else did. Seems generally fake to me and like he's trying to get away with bandwagoning by being wordy. Feels more "trying to seem protown" than "town."
Sorry if you don't like it, but that's just how I play a lot of the time. I fall behind, and have to do mega catch-up posts. I find them quite useful.
Perhaps you'll see a better side of me by the time you catch up to now - but really, have you noticed nothing better than me up to Page 45?
Nope, not really. I don't recall seeing you post more than 2-3 times between pages 25 and 45, though.
jbernier93 wrote:
RayFrostWikiManager wrote: I don't understand what you don't see... From what I saw yesterday, he seemed to be making really large posts that came to the same consensus that everyone else did. Seems generally fake to me and like he's trying to get away with bandwagoning by being wordy. Feels more "trying to seem protown" than "town."

How so?

@Farside: I recall a WRP_Beater vote today from SK with no reasoning. Still not caught up yet, though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

And there was a question and answer from SK in regards to his vote
SaintKerrigan wrote:@ Farside: Originally the vote was a test to see if WRP was active lurking. The simulpost made that moot, but what he posted has set off some scumbells for me. We'll see how he answers my questions.
So.......
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythan wrote:No today you have to vote for NS.
sigh

unvote:
vote: NS

And before I get grief I would like to point out I noticed NS day 1 following ythan and his discrepancies with saying ythan is scum but still following him.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Unsight »

Ythan wrote:Now we'll have a new player in SK's slot and we can watch how they behave for the rest of the day and tomorrow. So anyone voting for SK should switch.
Newbie question: Why is replacement warrant for unvoting?

I'm not opposed to lynching Nobody Special today (just means we switched the lynching order of SK/NS), but whoever replaces in is still burdened by the veritable bonanza of scummy activity on SK's part.
Games are meant to be fun.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Konowa »

unvote;

vote Nobody Special

farside brings it up in post 1345, but I think that if NS flips scum there is a very good chance that Rikenslope is scum with him.

As much as this game needs to progress, there is still numerous people not talking. Everyone, if you have not already, should chime in with their top three with why.

My vote puts NS at L-2.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 am

Post by jbernier93 »

jbernier93 wrote:

How so?
Because you didn't name one scummy thing molestar did.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Konowa wrote:
unvote;

vote Nobody Special

farside brings it up in post 1345, but I think that if NS flips scum there is a very good chance that Rikenslope is scum with him.

As much as this game needs to progress, there is still numerous people not talking. Everyone, if you have not already, should chime in with their top three with why.

My vote puts NS at L-2.
Are you following me? :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Reading unsight in isolation (he/she) seems tunneled onto SK. I see some suspicion on lowell and NS. But I don't see a good reason as unsight had on SK.

Do you ever sense when someone is just posting in response to what players say but don't really give insight into their thought process?
Well that is how Unsight's post strike me.
Just something I have my eye on as well.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Konowa »

Only in the sense that I voted directly after you. I commented earlier that I would support either a jb or NS lynch.

Plus, I think you made a good point [regarding Rikenslope] and no one commented on it. I think Rikenslope is scum trying to give buddy NS an out by saying "until he [NS] comes up with an explanation". The fact that no one commented on it irks me, so I decided to bring it back up.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Konowa wrote:Only in the sense that I voted directly after you. I commented earlier that I would support either a jb or NS lynch.

Plus, I think you made a good point [regarding Rikenslope] and no one commented on it. I think Rikenslope is scum trying to give buddy NS an out by saying "until he [NS] comes up with an explanation". The fact that no one commented on it irks me, so I decided to bring it back up.
I'm getting used to being ignored by most.
I could see bussing and riken although at first I gave a break because of all the RL issues he stated, hasn't really struck me as town afterwards and just seems to being laying low and not giving any of his own oppinion.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Netopalis »

Please note, players, the following rule has been appended to the ruleset:

Intentionally provoking a player in an attempt to get him or her modkilled or otherwise using modkills for strategic purposes will result in a modkill against the person using it as a tactic.

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 9

DedicatedScribe
- 1 - Lowell - (L-8)
JBernier93
- 1 - MoleStargazer - (L-8)
MoleStargazer
- 1 - RayFrostWikiManager - (L-8)
Nobody Special
- 7 - Ythan, Kison, DedicatedScribe, Riddick, Rikenslope, Farside22, Konowa - (L-2)
Rikenslope
- 1 - pman5595 - (L-8)
SaintKerrigan
- 2 - Unisght, JBernier93 - (L-7)

Players not voting: Dr. Cyanide, Nobody Special, SaintKerrigan, WRP_Beater
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Konowa »

NS, Rikenslope, Dr. Cyanide, SK, jb

Everyone's thoughts on the above five would be appreciated.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Unsight »

farside22 wrote:Reading unsight in isolation (he/she) seems tunneled onto SK. I see some suspicion on lowell and NS. But I don't see a good reason as unsight had on SK.
And you won't find that "good reason" in my ISO alone. You will only find the reason that I initially voted SK in my ISO. To understand the reason my vote has stayed on SaintKerrigan, you need to go back and reread SaintKerrigan's responses to my case post, his immediate taking of Ythan's WRP_Beater bait, look at his ferocious attempt to build a full case on you based on that one vig post, and, potentially, Nobody Special's attack on me just after I made that case post.
farside22 wrote:Do you ever sense when someone is just posting in response to what players say but don't really give insight into their thought process?
Well that is how Unsight's post strike me.
Just something I have my eye on as well.
Ironically, this is exactly how I felt about Ythan's posting style for the first 20 pages of the game (and why I initially had a scum read on him)--lots of questions and focusing on others without really offering much of his own thoughts. I've asked him for his suspects/thoughts and just generally asked him questions since the day began to get a handle on his play style.

Now, you say I haven't given you an insight into my thought process but how many questions about it have you asked me? Look at it from my perspective--someone who has said very little to me in the last 15 pages now suddenly is bothered by my posting. If you were genuinely bothered by a lack of "insight into my thought process" then you've had 15 pages to mention it before now.

The next question is: Why now? Right now, I see this as a thinly veiled attack for not having joined the Nobody Special wagon and I don't like it at all.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Ythan »

Unsight wrote:
Ythan wrote:Now we'll have a new player in SK's slot and we can watch how they behave for the rest of the day and tomorrow. So anyone voting for SK should switch.
Newbie question: Why is replacement warrant for unvoting?

I'm not opposed to lynching Nobody Special today (just means we switched the lynching order of SK/NS), but whoever replaces in is still burdened by the veritable bonanza of scummy activity on SK's part.
Mostly because I want NS dead first.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Unsight »

Konowa wrote:NS, Rikenslope, Dr. Cyanide, SK, jb

Everyone's thoughts on the above five would be appreciated.
SK - This is my primary suspect. He's very scummy and I have nice case detailing it. I would be very happy with an SK lynch today.

NS - This is my secondary suspect. Didn't really appear on my until the bizarre attack on my SK case. Has since given bad and inadequate answers to many questions. I would be alright with a NS lynch today and if he flips scum the bizarre attack becomes easily explainable as chainsawing.

Dr. Cyanide - Very lurker-ish. Voted for Crypto on Day 1 when (IMO) there was very little reasoning to make a case against him. Either it was an amazingly good/lucky read or he was distancing.

Rikenslope - Bipolar voting habits. Votes Ythan one day, hugs Ythan the next day. Actually attempted to use Crypto's "Scum-O-Meter" which is obviously WIFOM. I don't mind votes on Nobody Special, but Rikenslope's "Ditto. Vote." does sort of bother me.

Jbernier83 - Very anal about his username. Did a lot of voting back on Day 1 and quite a bit less today. In fact, he's posting a lot of fluff today and seems constantly amazed at other people actually discovering scummy behavior. Seems very anti-committal. Not sure if it's scummy or just fear of another mislynch.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Unsight »

(In the NS one) *Didn't really appear on my radar
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Ythan »

How about this. Who is everyone's number one and number two?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”