Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

vote: DarkStrike

For being stupid and for being scummy

Fos: Cyanide

Fos: Julien

For being absent during the lynch.
Fos: Concerned

On the chance that he is scum with Julien, and Julien told him pre-game that I was easily buddied to.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Oh, again
I wrote:
Darkstrike wrote:

The read that I have got from the first read through is that noone has really wanted to push anything

Bull shit. Try reading again

vote: Darkstrike

Nevermind Mr. Sauve and everyone else for right now. Darkstrike is scum, and he's more abrasive than me. Which I'm just totally not going to allow.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Prods maybe?
TeWuicah
TeWuicah
Townie
TeWuicah
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am

Post by TeWuicah »

almightybob wrote:
The1fifi wrote:
Vote Sandman
. I am not giving info away so cheaply.
So what will it take for you to tell us?
How does you holding back information about the cult help Town? There's no pro-Town reason to hold back on whether you successfully recruited someone or not.
Obviously don't tell us
who
you recruited if you got someone, but you gotta give us something or it just looks like you're panicking scum trying to bullshit your way out of having to commit to a lie about your night choice.
Is there any reason why fifi shouldn't tell us who he recruited? The way I see it, we'd have two confirmed townies. If fifi really is a cult leader, he's already a big target and I honestly don't think there's much of a chance of the cult getting much bigger than it is, if he even recruited someone.

Honest question, never played in a game with a cult leader.

FoS: Mr. Sandman, MrSuave, Dr. Cyanide, julienvonwolfe

For being absent before deadline and thus allowing a no lynch.

Darkstrike was incredibly stupid and scummy for voting no lynch. When he did it, there was still enough time to make a wagon on anyone. I can see no pro-town reason for doing so.

Vote: Darkstrike_11
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:50 am

Post by almightybob »

MrSuave wrote:I was gonna post right after I finished my school projects off but the day ended too soon D:
The day ended at deadline, which was a known time since the beginning of the game. Frankly, this is a bullcrap excuse. If you had wanted to revote before the end of the day, you had ample opportunity. Don't try to pass it off as if the day suddenly and unexpectedly ended before you thought it would.

TeWuicah wrote:Is there any reason why fifi shouldn't tell us who he recruited? The way I see it, we'd have two confirmed townies. If fifi really is a cult leader, he's already a big target and I honestly don't think there's much of a chance of the cult getting much bigger than it is, if he even recruited someone.

Honest question, never played in a game with a cult leader.
I'd rather she didn't say who her Cult partner is unless it becomes absolutely necessary, i.e. she's about to be lynched or something. There's no sense giving the scum the name of another confirmed Town unless we have to.
If we need to, the recruit can step forward and confirm fifi's Town status, but until then it's probably best to maintain a low profile.
TeWuicah wrote:Darkstrike was incredibly stupid and scummy for voting no lynch. When he did it, there was still enough time to make a wagon on anyone. I can see no pro-town reason for doing so.
Agreed. I really didn't like that play. Particularly given that there was already a good deal of suspicion on that slot, it's going to take a
lot
to sway me away from a Darkstrike lynch today. That was the out-and-out scummiest thing that happened in D1, no question.

Vote: Darkstrike
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 am

Post by The1fifi »

Well, darkstrike play was so stupid that i am afraid to vote me -.-

Anyway, sandman's question on me was also really suspicious, but i reckon dark's behaviour was way worst. But 2 wagons is always better than 1. Double chances of scum cracking under pressure
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Concerned »

Don't have that much time, supposed to be working on a programming practical, but here are my thoughts at a glance.

I'm not arguing that Darkstrike's no lynch idea and subsequent vote along those lines is an scummy, however I'm not neccesarily sure his attitude warrants him being on L-2 so early into the today, in fact I feel he personally handled the d1 pressure in a vaguely townish way.

Fifi is either being an atrocious idiot, or he's scum, honestly there is very little pro-town reason not to reveal your confirmed townie.
You've claimed. There is no reason to be secretive any more, frankly I'm inclined to think you're scum and you're not sure what to do with the claim today.

Also why has the case on Cyanide been more or less dropped, he's still the most scummy player this game as far as I'm concerned.

The non-activety of the players near the deadline is highly annoying and it wouldn't surprise me if one or more of the scum lurked intentionally but considering it was such a large body of players, it's turned into a bit of a nulll tell in my view.

@Civil, what can I say, you seem townish. If you are scum you have massive balls for the way you've been playing.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:40 am

Post by The1fifi »

Not really concerned. I didn't say i wouldn't. I said i wouldn't for now.
Matteh says :
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:11 am

Post by almightybob »

fifi, I would like a response to post 349 please.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 am

Post by The1fifi »

almightybob wrote:
The1fifi wrote:
Vote Sandman
. I am not giving info away so cheaply.
So what will it take for you to tell us?
How does you holding back information about the cult help Town? There's no pro-Town reason to hold back on whether you successfully recruited someone or not.
Obviously don't tell us
who
you recruited if you got someone, but you gotta give us something or it just looks like you're panicking scum trying to bullshit your way out of having to commit to a lie about your night choice.
Sorry, i missed this post.

Well, i guess there is a lot of people asking this, so it may not be that bad.
unvote

My recruit attempt was unsucessful and i targeted havingfitz. No idea if i got roleblocked or not.
Matteh says :
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 am

Post by almightybob »

How convenient.

Why havingfitz?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

CivilScum wrote:For being stupid
TeWuicah wrote:Darkstrike was incredibly stupid
This is the sort of awful personal attacks up with which I will not put. I refuse to be talked to in such a manner. I understand this is a heated game, but please don't personally insult me.

I can also understand why you might think my choice to vote for a no lynch was stupid, just don't bring it on me as a person. I still stand by my decision. At that time I didn't feel as if we had any leads, and couldn't in good conscience lynch anyone. I didn't want to quickly wagon and then mislynch a townie. We nearly did just that. I'm happy that we now have a full day to talk and find some scum.

Personally I don't find the no lynch call a scummy one. However everyone seems to be jumping on it, and a lot of people are using it as an excuse to mindlessly vote. "hey apparently voting for a no lynch is scummy, lets agree and vote DS!" The scum also have some excellent ammunition to use, so when I inevitably get lynched today look carefully at my wagon.

CivilScum, you seem to be on a mission to just be harsh to me rather than actually play the game. I'm not going to plunge to your level, but I shall admit that this has coloured my vision of you, and I have to accept that being mean does not correlate with being scum, and so I shall
unvote

While I enjoy Concerned's slight change of heart, part of me thinks that, if he heavily assumes that I will get lynched today, he can jump off of his previous accusations, and then as a result look really really townish, so theres something to look for.
TeWuicah wrote:When he did it, there was still enough time to make a wagon on anyone.
er no there wasn't. At least, not a wagon which would be solidly based and likely to hit scum. Look at the inactivity of the last day. Even my action, supposedly a massively scummy thing wasn't enough to wagon me to death. So I canae agree captain.
Mr Suave wrote:Vote:Darkstrike_11
sorry I was gone for the end of that day. I was gonna post right after I finished my school projects off but the day ended too soon D: I also don't like no lynches at the beginning of the game. a no lynch should only happen when there is 4 people and 1 scum, as long as the town has no leads. 1/3 is better odds than 1/4. that's the only time I would condone something like a no lynch. the first lynch gives a lot of info, and now we don't have that.
oh you just weren't there? oh noes! Actually I am inclined to believe this as a scum would have just hammered. This doesn't win townie points, it just proves that Suave was lurking :/

Finally...
Almightybob wrote:How convenient.
This may be true. If fifi is scum, this is what he would say. It doesn't allow Fitz to say that it isn't true, and keeps everyone guessing.

Then again, fifi would be a prime target for a roleblock. I'm really not sure what to think about this.

I guess it doesn't help that I don't really know what a cult leader thingy actually does... :/
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by The1fifi »

almightybob wrote:How convenient.

Why havingfitz?
What the hell.. i claimed. And i wasn't killed. And i suppose mafia have some sort of powerole, probably roleblocker. Who did you expect they would target? Someone random or the claimed powerole?

And looking at darkstrike's post.. there is something i need to discuss, but i'll do it in quote. give me a min.
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by The1fifi »

Darkstrike_11 wrote:
civilscum wrote:FUCK A NO LYNCH
well FUCK YOU then you scummy bastard.

Darkstrike_11 wrote:
CivilScum wrote:For being stupid
TeWuicah wrote:Darkstrike was incredibly stupid
This is the sort of awful personal attacks up with which I will not put. I refuse to be talked to in such a manner. I understand this is a heated game, but please don't personally insult me.
Personal attacks what?

Plus, the point of this game is to lynch people!! If they are scum, awesome! if they aren't, bad, but at least we have info! A no lynch just gave scum a free kill. If we had a lynch, we would have a wagon to look into. Analize people's motivations and weak votes, and eventually nail scum. Doing nothing is BAD!

unvote Vote darkstrike
Matteh says :
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

ah. you make a fair point. I should have said that I dropped to CS's level out of frustration before and wasn't intending to do so again :/

the point of the game is to lynch scum, fifi, otherwise we lose.

I'm really really tired of explaining my motivation and then it just being called bad, but I guess its everyone's opinion...

I can't see myself being able to change anything, my parting gift to the town will be a wagon after all.

Vote Darkstrike

I wish I had just kept my feelings about the game to myself and not voted, rather than directly voted for a no lynch. The same result would have been achieved and we wouldn't be in this ridiculous situation where my wishes to avoid hurting the town have done so more than I could have prevented.

To all I suggest looking at all the weak voters on my wagon. Oh nad just lynch CivilScum.

bah
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by The1fifi »

-.- WTF?????????????????
Matteh says :
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Oh dear. Self-voting. Anti-town.

vote Darkstrike

Why give up? What's your case on CS?
The1fifi wrote:Anyway, sandman's question on me was also really suspicious, but i reckon dark's behaviour was way worst. But 2 wagons is always better than 1. Double chances of scum cracking under pressure
What makes it so suspicious, compared to almightybob and TeWuicah, who asked for the same information? What advantage did you think there was in not revealing information? And as almightybob asked, why havingfitz?
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by The1fifi »

I had a town read from him.
I am suspicious of you, cause the day had barely started and you were asking me who i targeted.
I tought dark's vote was an hammer, therefore my wtf...
Matteh says :
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Mr.Sandman »

What the deuce?! It was I think. Frik me!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The Only Day 2 Votecount:

Civil Scum (1): Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11 (6): MrSuave, Civil Scum, TehWuicah, almightybob, The1fifi, Darkstrike_11.

Not Voting (4): Mr.Sandman, Dr.Cyanide, Concerned, havingfitz

With 11 alive, it takes
to lynch.

--------------------

You watch the governor and the agents leave, and immediately the accusations begin. “Dark,” one man mutters. “It’s him, I know it!”

The rest suddenly agree, as if they had known their whole life. “Yes, it must be! He’s the reason why Haylen died yesterday; he must die!” You find yourself agreeing as well; it all made perfect sense.

The air suddenly becomes charged with electricity; you take up a chant of “Lynch the scum! Lynch the scum!” as you crowd around him, knocking him to the ground with kicks and punches. Producing an extra belt you found in one of the offices, you wrap it around Dark’s head and tighten it as much as you possibly can, grinning malevolently as the homemade noose already begins to strangle him. The mob helps you drag him onto a table, and tie the belt to the ceiling beams. Another man waits at the bottom, ready to kick the table out from underneath him. You loosen the belt a little, giving Dark just enough room to talk. “So, scum. What do you have to say for yourself? Why did you kill Haylen?”

Dark smiles. “God save all of you. You are a twisted and tainted group of individuals… I became a part of this council to save this city; I see now how futile my effort was. I see now how hopeless the mayor’s cause has been, and I refuse to live in this microcosm of society only to remind it how truly doomed the human race is. Good luck finding the guilty without me… you’ll need it.” Dark kicks the table out from underneath himself, and the homemade noose does its job efficiently although you desperately try to put things back to the way things were before. You can hear Dark’s neck cracking in the belt, you can hear his choking sounds as his body tries to save itself, you can hear your own conscience damning you for killing an innocent man.

Death oppresses your energetic atmosphere, and you all settle into staring as the still-swinging corpse, grossly fascinated with Death and its ways yet again. Some of you begin to realize that the swinging corpse you see could be you, and you vow to be more careful. But vows are easily broken, and you’re sure that the mafia threat is already too great to defeat.

Interrupting your thoughts, the governor strolls through the door, his posse of FBI agents surrounding him. You immediately notice Jake isn’t among them. The governor looks at the corpse hanging from the ceiling. “Seems… we’ve reached an agreement already?” he asks, nervousness creeping into his voice.

“He’s with us.” you announce. The rest stay quiet.

The governor nods, understanding. He’s solemn and thoughtful. “The mafia has been making its advancements on the outside as well. And I know you’re losing hope because this situation is stressful beyond belief; no man deserves to be experiencing this. But… you have to continue to fight. For the good of the generations coming after us, for the good of yourself… I could give a damn for why you fight, as long as you are with us. Just find a reason to fight, and fight. Fight the mafia with all you’ve got… We’ll do our job on the outside as long as you don’t give up in here, okay? Get some sleep tonight, it’ll help you think better tomorrow, I promise..."

bv310
Darkstrike_11 -
Vanilla Townie,
lynched Day 2.

--------------------

LlamaFluff replaces Dr.Cyanide. Mod scene coming now...
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Last night, you slept exceptionally well. You wake up today with a new hope; you even hum to yourself as you heat up your morning coffee. Of course, your joy doesn't last long. The reality of your situation comes crashing down over your head as soon as you notice the Mafia's latest victim, drowned in a pool of dried blood on the kitchen floor. Strangely, after the previous day's ordeal, you don't feel as terrified as before; death has become normalized to you, and you call out your companions to gather round to identify the body. But that doesn't mean you don't feel emotion; desire to see even one of those scumbags's corpses sway from the ceiling like Dark's did swells up inside of you, and you decide to watch their reactions closely as they try to identify the body. You call your companions to surround you.

Civil Scum,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 2.

Day 3 begins... Now.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Hi, im new here.

Have only a few pages read, so a summary would be appreciated
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well we've killed a lot of the town so far, and imo we don't have any leads that stick out to me
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok, ive read this game completely instead of skimmed in the last couple seconds of night and think I have it on lockdown, some players more then others of course.

Primarily sandman who is scum

Vote Sandman
by the way

also likely scum is JVN, this one is harder to prove though except for a few weeker tells and gut.
Fifi is 100% beyond a doubt town (argueable from the standpoint that there is obviously no vig so his role exists and he hasnt been countered)
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum