ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 am

Post by McGriddle »

Okay we don't have a lot of time, and it looks like I will be the lynch so claim time for me, I am the cop. I was hoping to not put this out there, but meh, what are you gunna do?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Yeaaaah that's kind of a bait claim Griddle ^^^
ODDin wrote:Also, abr: Diamond has already said it, but you suggesting that kmd was a daycop was pretty damn bad.
I'm 99% sure he wasn't, but if he were scum he might have jumped on the opportunity and said that he was. Ergo, it was a trap admiral ackbar!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

post is comeing... reading game!
after a wank.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:30 am

Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am

Post by ODDin »

ABR: So if kmd claimed daycop, then you'd know he's scum... You risked exposing a town PR for some serious WIFOM. Way to go.

As for McG's claim... well, it does make sense for the town to have a cop. It also explains his lack of desire to read the thread, to an extent, since if he's a cop, he could hope to hunt simply based on his findings.
McG, have you already got some sort of investigation available, or do you only investigate nights?
Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch McG today. He could be lying, sure, but there's no real reason to assume he's lying at the moment, and keeping him alive will not hurt the town in any way I see (especially seeing there are other good wagons available.)
Unless somebody counterclaims, of course. Then we'd have to think (having 2 cops for the town seems a tad overpowered, even for a cult game, but I guess they might have sanity issues or something.)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 am

Despite the convenient claim, I still don't want to lynch Griddle.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 am

Post by bv310 »

Unvote, Vote: McGriddle

Nice try to out a PR there pal.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

much needed vote count:

Reckoner (3) Kmd, McGriddle, Albert B. Rampage
tatetothetot (5) evilsnail, iLord, Diamondilium, ODDin, Morph

McGriddle (9) Yosarian2, Starbuck, xRECKONERx, Wolframnhart, CryMeARiver, manho, CooLDoG, Elivis_knits, bv310

Manho (1) tatetothetot

vote voting:
MrSuave
Dr.Cyanide

With 20 alive it will take 11 to lynch
Deadline is Friday March 12th, 9:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:21 am

Post by ODDin »

I really don't like this coming from bv. What with his general behaviour in the game, this looks awefully like "aha, he's the cop, lynch lynch lynch."

Point is, if McG
is
a cop, then claiming now makes sense. A bit on the early side, perhaps, still at L-3 and 2 days from the deadline, but not outrageously early IMO.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I just really don't believe that claim. McGriddle said twice he doesn't mind being the lynch today and was pretty fatalistic about the whole thing, not like a cop panicking and begging us not to kill him. Now all the sudden "I'm the cop...lol, oops."

Check it out:
McGriddle wrote:Fair enough, I wouldn't mind being the lynch today, I know I have bad play in this game, and if it came to a lylo situation and I was still alive I know I would be the killed person. So if you guys decide to lynch me I am with it.
McGriddle wrote:it looks like there is no exit plan for me so I am accepting my fate.
I suppose we should be careful and not lynch a possible cop, but I really, really don't believe McGriddle.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 am

Post by bv310 »

^Exactly why I voted for him. For a cop to go "Okay, lynch me" is either ridiculously anti-town, or just plain dumb, and I don't think McG's that dumb.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 am

Post by evilsnail »

elvis_knits wrote:I just really don't believe that claim. McGriddle said twice he doesn't mind being the lynch today and was pretty fatalistic about the whole thing, not like a cop panicking and begging us not to kill him. Now all the sudden "I'm the cop...lol, oops."

Check it out:
McGriddle wrote:Fair enough, I wouldn't mind being the lynch today, I know I have bad play in this game, and if it came to a lylo situation and I was still alive I know I would be the killed person. So if you guys decide to lynch me I am with it.
McGriddle wrote:it looks like there is no exit plan for me so I am accepting my fate.
I suppose we should be careful and not lynch a possible cop, but I really, really don't believe McGriddle.
This is spot on. I don't believe the claim. I was really not suspicious of McGriddle up until this point, but that claim reeks of scum. Would really like to see McGriddle address these points.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

bv310 wrote:^Exactly why I voted for him. For a cop to go "Okay, lynch me" is either ridiculously anti-town, or just plain dumb, and I don't think McG's that dumb.
I don't think dumb is even a possible explanation. It is simply unnatural for anyone, ESPECIALLY if they are newbish, to not care if they are being lynch if they are a cop. Newb power roles freak out more than anyone.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 am

Post by ODDin »

elvis_knits wrote:I just really don't believe that claim. McGriddle said twice he doesn't mind being the lynch today and was pretty fatalistic about the whole thing, not like a cop panicking and begging us not to kill him. Now all the sudden "I'm the cop...lol, oops."

Check it out:
Hmm, this is a really good point, actually, I didn't notice it.
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:01 am

Post by tatetothetot »

I would like an explanation from McG about why he was so willing to get lynched as a cop.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:12 am

Post by McGriddle »

I'm going to get killed tonight anyways, if I don't get lynched. And if I don't get lynched or killed I will be RB'd (if we have RB but if I dont die then theres obviously a RB.) and people will certainly not believe me tomorrow. We could have dual mislynches if I don't get lynched today, so I don't want that to happen, so I am sacrificing myself for town. If you don't believe my claim I am sorry, but I really am. There is no part of me that would lie about this right now. I claimed so people would see that I am cop. If I get lynched that's fine with me, but if I don't get lynched and NK'd I think you guys should lay off me for tomorrow.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 am

Post by bv310 »

So you're a martyr now too? Fun time.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 am

Post by McGriddle »

bv310 wrote:So you're a martyr now too? Fun time.
This is a worthless post. Congratulations.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hey McGriddle, have you ever heard of a doctor? A cop usually gets a doc protect and thus doesn't die until the doc has been killed.
Talk nerdy to me.

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 am

Post by McGriddle »

elvis_knits wrote:Hey McGriddle, have you ever heard of a doctor? A cop usually gets a doc protect and thus doesn't die until the doc has been killed.
I dont know that there IS a doctor. And if there is, and he protects me, do you think that will be enough to keep me from being lynched the next day?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

McGriddle wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Hey McGriddle, have you ever heard of a doctor? A cop usually gets a doc protect and thus doesn't die until the doc has been killed.
I dont know that there IS a doctor. And if there is, and he protects me, do you think that will be enough to keep me from being lynched the next day?
WEll, there's probably a doc. But scum won't know if there is a doc either. They have to take a chance of not having a kill go through if they target you. Chances are they won't do it. Especially if they think they can lynch you.

You might not get lynched if you started to be helpful and hunt scum. Otherwise, yeah you'd probably get lynched.
Talk nerdy to me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

McG, what kind of investigation results will you get?
green shirt thursdays
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh good question
Talk nerdy to me.

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 am

Post by iLord »

McG's lying his ass off.

I'm reading him strongly as newb town doing so. McG, if you're lying about the cop claim and you're town, claim so now, else you're getting lynched.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 am

Post by McGriddle »

xRECKONERx wrote:McG, what kind of investigation results will you get?
What do you mean?

and @ iLord - you want me to lie about myself being a cop? I am not going to do it. I am the damn cop. Lynch me if you don't believe but i am telling you it's a mistake.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”