Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:And has anybody noticed how Farside's suddenly gone quiet once this discussion came up?
By the way I go to lunch around the same time every day. Between 12:40 or 1pm I start my lunch and I take an hour. This is a bit opportunist comment.

Finally my last question to SK.

How did I know that crypto had misinterpted what the town PM win condition is. Unless you don't know what the win condition is??
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythan wrote:
farside22 wrote:For someone who was trying to make comments earlier today about me being greatful you certainly jumpy about things you know nothing about SK.
What was the point of this?
Because I'm trying not to role claim. He's being jumpy off of musing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:07 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

I fail to see the relevancy of what the article says to what I'm doing. I'm positive I've caught an SK, which is just as much an enemy to the town as the scum are, and I'm trying to eliminate said SK.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Konowa »

farside22, post 1172 wrote: How do we know there are not 2 scum teams?
Did the mod post what roles could be out there?
At first I was not seeing what SK was talking about when he was talking about the SK [stop me if you are confused] but this comments makes my head go wtf.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Farside22 wrote:the kill on the mafia is either vig or sk. I don't know which and I never assume.
Farside22 wrote:Oh I just assumed SK with the kill not a vig. I don't know why.
Contradiction much?

okay it is. But I'm not a SK.
Do you know there is a vig? Because your acting like you know something now.

Farside22 wrote:How do we know there are not 2 scum teams?
Did the mod post what roles could be out there?
Because Crypto flipped a simple mafia goon. If there had been two scumteams, there would have been something in the role name to distinguish which scumteam Crypto was on.

Feels like you're backpedaling here, Farside...

Well how would you feel being attacked for a musing comment?
excuse me for not being able to explain myself.
FOS: SK

What were you alluding I should be greatful for. Now I think your covering up something you know.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Ythan »

SK is acting extremely opportunistically here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote: Finally my last question to SK.

How did I know that crypto had misinterpted what the town PM win condition is. Unless you don't know what the win condition is??
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:13 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

farside22 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:And has anybody noticed how Farside's suddenly gone quiet once this discussion came up?
By the way I go to lunch around the same time every day. Between 12:40 or 1pm I start my lunch and I take an hour. This is a bit opportunist comment.
How am I supposed to know that? For that matter, how am I supposed to believe you?
Farside22 wrote:Finally my last question to SK.

You know...that's actually a good point.

Unvote: Farside22.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
I fail to see the relevancy of what the article says to what I'm doing. I'm positive I've caught an SK, which is just as much an enemy to the town as the scum are, and I'm trying to eliminate said SK.
By the way most of the time scum looks for a SK more then town. Especially (1) if there is a SK that just went and killed one of there own (2) because it means they could be shot/killed

Last time it was mostly mussing comment. You know why because a vig will either target a VI they think is scum so the town doesn't waste a mislynch or b they target a player they think is scum or is anti/town that is hurting the town.
I don't know who did the kill but someone seems to think it's a SK based off of a musing comment.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Ythan »

SaintKerrigan wrote:How am I supposed to know that? For that matter, how am I supposed to believe you?
I take it by your subsequent unvote that you're out of the tunnel I see in this quote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
farside22 wrote:
How am I supposed to know that? For that matter, how am I supposed to believe you?
Farside22 wrote:Finally my last question to SK.

You know...that's actually a good point.

Unvote: Farside22.
Well since the search engine went away you can't check by that anymore. But I'm sure if you are savey enough to research my current games you will see I posted no where for the time I was gone and this was the first place I came back as soon as I got online.
I work mon - fri 8am to 5pm PST. You want a pic of my office I can post it here. :lol:
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Farside22 wrote:Do you know there is a vig? Because your acting like you know something now.
No, I don't know if there is a vig. I thought I had an SK in you, but your stance on the Crypto PM paraphrasing issue is pretty conclusive. Now I don't know if it's a vig or an SK.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Ythan »

Good, anyone who was swayed by SK's case on farside can now go back to the one on SK himself.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Ythan wrote:Good, anyone who was swayed by SK's case on farside can now go back to the one on SK himself.
Tunneling much?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Ythan »

That's a hell of a thing for you to say after that business with farside. And no, I'm not tunneling. Throwing that accusation out when there are no other active cases will never work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I want to know what I should be greatful for.....but I can't get pissed at SK. He's right even with what I was doing is mussing, I reacted crappy.
I like jb as scum and NS is a close second. Beside this was the first time I saw SK react to anything that didn't seem scummy like at BW or following or even those lurkers.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Ythan »

I hadwave that statement with an accusation of opportunism.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Unsight »

Ythan wrote:That's a hell of a thing for you to say after that business with farside. And no, I'm not tunneling. Throwing that accusation out when there are
no other active cases
will never work.
Can you go into detail on what you mean here? Please just take a couple minutes to give your opinions on the current cases/votes.
Games are meant to be fun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ythan wrote:I hadwave that statement with an accusation of opportunism.
I'm pissed at myself for reacting before thinking. Take it as you want.
I think the only big opportunist comment was me disappearing from the talks when things got heated.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

By active I mean currently under discussion. He accused me of tunneling him but there is nothing else going on at the moment. Since you asked, I will also give my thoughts on the other cases.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Ythan »

Do you want to see anything other than jb and myself?
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Konowa wrote:@jb: What you said was "two posts out of 43 pages" and "two posts can not make me scummier than 14 others" which is deflecting. Suspicion can flip just from one post. I do not see why this is hard for you to understand.

You not understanding my second point does not make it read as something other than distancing.
For me, suspicion is like love, it's often false but the true stuff takes time.

And I guess if I were scum, I could possibly see it as distancing...
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Riddick wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Konowa wrote:@SK: How does farside's comment make you jump to the conclusion that she is an SK? I do not see it.
Because she said she wished for a vig. To me, it seems like that means she knows there already isn't a vig. Since we had two kills last night, that leaves three possible options: two scumteams, vigilante, or Serial Killer. Since Crypto flipped simple Mafia Goon, that rules out two scumteams. Now that Farside said that she wished for a vig, it seems to rule out that possibility as well. Hence, a Serial Killer, and I'm betting Farside's it.
This..is actually surprisingly not as crazy as it sounds on first read. Now I think it's very possible you're reading too much into what farside says, but I definitely don't think it's a bad angle to push.
This is the most wishy washy post from riddick.

IE; reading too much but should still be pushed. He's not taking a stance in this post at all. Usually that reads scummy to me.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

SK's analysis of your comment made enough sense to not itself be criticized too much I think. His use of it, eh.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Riddick »

farside22 wrote:
Riddick wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:
Konowa wrote:@SK: How does farside's comment make you jump to the conclusion that she is an SK? I do not see it.
Because she said she wished for a vig. To me, it seems like that means she knows there already isn't a vig. Since we had two kills last night, that leaves three possible options: two scumteams, vigilante, or Serial Killer. Since Crypto flipped simple Mafia Goon, that rules out two scumteams. Now that Farside said that she wished for a vig, it seems to rule out that possibility as well. Hence, a Serial Killer, and I'm betting Farside's it.
This..is actually surprisingly not as crazy as it sounds on first read. Now I think it's very possible you're reading too much into what farside says, but I definitely don't think it's a bad angle to push.
This is the most wishy washy post from riddick.

IE; reading too much but should still be pushed. He's not taking a stance in this post at all. Usually that reads scummy to me.
It's kinda ironic that you respond with a wishy washy post of your own, i.e. usually it reads scummy but don't comment on whether you find that scummy. :P

But yeah by bad I mean scummy, so it's not a scummy angle for SK to take.I can see why you'd think that having read it though, as it does seem I'm fence sitting so to speak. Basically I don't think SK is scummy for pushing on you, but I think she's reading into something that's just not there (i.e. it's entirely possible a Serial KIller might say something like that) but since I've a fairly strong town read on you for reasons stated I think he's wrong.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”