Mini 934 - Troubles at Smiths&Catharts (Game Over!)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Maybe he's "breaking his meta", but he's not providing any real content, which is scummy anyway. And I've played with scumRayFrost three times. He basically doesn't do anything.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

He definitely does something as town. Again, in my experience.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm doing away with the meta, and I have to say that it is quite freeing, even if it is annoying to go against my usual and comfortable playstyle.
don't you feel silly now?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm sure it'll be interesting to hear Ray's thoughts about your take on his meta.

At the very least I find his zapping of Copper for "not giving reasons" slightly odd since he's still harping on it after a post where Copper gave his reasons (well, reason) rather then responding to the accusation of not actually contributing to town.

@Ythan - do you agree with the Ray votes at the moment? You're chiming in a bit but I'm not clear on your actual stance. (also - I submit you should probably get used to the idea that weekends are often slower game days)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

RayFrost wrote:I'm doing away with the meta, and I have to say that it is quite freeing, even if it is annoying to go against my usual and comfortable playstyle.
You are a ninja...

It's all well and good you're changing your meta - but I think Cooper has a relevant point when he questions what you've contributed thus far. I mean, I'll probably admit you've done more then Chesire or Nobody Special (or the new guy whose name I'm forgetting who replaced SFG) but I do believe it's possible to actually debate which of them you have or have not contributed more then.

Seriously, does you new meta include offering opinions on actions and votes of other players, and if so at what point do you expect to start doing so?
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Copper »

RayFrost wrote:Because you didn't talk about me at all in the post where you voted me...
Thor wrote:At the very least I find his zapping of Copper for "not giving reasons" slightly odd since he's still harping on it after a post where Copper gave his reasons (well, reason) rather then responding to the accusation of not actually contributing to town.
This.

I don't know what "reasoning is tech" means, but I genuinely feel as though RayFrost is trying to fly under the radar here, which seems unlike him.

Additionally, as Thor brings up, Cheshire, Nobody Special, and Zorblag shouldn't get a pass for their inactivity either. The reason RayFrost stands out from this group is both his just being there, and now his defensiveness over being called out for it rather than just admitting to his noncontributions and attempting to rectify it.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 am

Post by RayFrost »

Yeah, I haven't been contributing.

I actually contributed about this much when I was a SK.

But I posted a lot less often.

And I have more posts in this game than I did for ~30 of the pages in the game I was SK in.
don't you feel silly now?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

SFG replacing out in the manner she did actually makes me feel better about my vote. Not cool.
RayFrost Post 193 wrote:It wasn't an insult.

I was saying 'STATE YOUR DAMNED REASONING!'

Is that clearer?

Because you didn't talk about me at all in the post where you voted me...
Err yes he does. Look again.
RayFrost Post 202 wrote:I'm doing away with the meta, and I have to say that it is quite freeing, even if it is annoying to go against my usual and comfortable playstyle.
Why have you decided to do away with meta for this game?
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Zorblag »

I'm just done with an unexpectedly pleasant (if internet-free) weekend. I'll take a look at where we are when I get done teaching today and have some input.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Ythan »

Thor665 wrote:@Ythan - do you agree with the Ray votes at the moment? You're chiming in a bit but I'm not clear on your actual stance. (also - I submit you should probably get used to the idea that weekends are often slower game days)
I have almost nothing to go on myself so I don't find votes on Ray too curious. Also you
know
me Thor I'm not going to accept slow weekends.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Votecount 1.4

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

If you'll encounter any kind of mistake in my vote count - please point it out.

ScramblesTheDeathDealer (2):
TheCheshireCat, Thor665
RayFrost (2):
Copper, Pomegranate
Sajin (1): Sotty7
Inquisitor JL (1): Ythan
TheCheshireCat (1): Inquisitor JL

not voting: RayFrost, Zorblag, ScramblesTheDeathDealer, Nobody Special, Sajin.

current deadline is:
Thursday, 18.03.2010 at 00:30 AM GMT +1 (Wednesday, 17.03.2010 at 11:30 PM GMT, 6:30 PM EST, 3:30 PM PST).

Activity check in progress.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Prodding NobodySpecial and TheCheshireCat
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ythan wrote:Also you
know
me Thor I'm not going to accept slow weekends.
My personal hope is that at least you don't feel the need to post a comment about your attitudes on how weekends are slow every single weekend from here to the end of the game unless you can explain how it helps town.

To clarify just a touch - Saijin was the player I had meant to note, since he had replaced SFG, rather then Zorblag as Copper deduced and/or indicated. I certainly won't mind hearing more from either of them though.

@Sotty7 - What was it bout the manner SFG replaced out that makes you so contented in the Saijin vote?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'll apologize for this double post - apparently my brain has not fully engaged yet today;
Ythan wrote:
Thor665 wrote:@Ythan - do you agree with the Ray votes at the moment? You're chiming in a bit but I'm not clear on your actual stance. (also - I submit you should probably get used to the idea that weekends are often slower game days)
I have almost nothing to go on myself so I don't find votes on Ray too curious.
Okay, so you don't find them curious.

Now, to ask my question, which remains unanswered, again; do you agree with them? You appear to be edging in on them a bit in a supportive manner but it's unclear if you're actually supporting them or not. Do you agree with the votes or no, and why is that?
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

SRY!! I have been really busy, I'm gonna catch up real quick then post!
"As you can probably tell, I'm not all there myself..."
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Ythan »

I think that simply declaring that you're breaking meta shouldn't excuse you from suspicion. It doesn't particularly strike me as scummy, but as it's entirely a product of one's own experiences with the player I can understand others voting him over it.
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

I am forced to wonder why Ray is breaking meta? If he is town why does it matter. But maybe he just doesn't want to be easily read anymore. Some ppl of mentioned that he is not acting like Ray-Town, since he is breaking meta, is possible that he is playing his town role like his usual scum, and his scum roles he will play like his usual town... Idk just a thought.
Scrambles wrote:But I very well could be scum, as any other player in this game. If you were to judge your votes and make decisions based on age, scum easily could be overlooked.
Little bit of WIFOM, if you would just ignore that fact that Pom is going based off your age, that whole discussion will end, thus ending a never ending circle convo.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Ythan »

TheCheshireCat wrote:is possible that he is playing his town role like his usual scum, and his scum roles he will play like his usual town... Idk just a thought.
That's quite a little leap you've made.
Inquisitor JL
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Inquisitor JL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Inquisitor JL »

Hmm, not really sure of anyone at the moment, though I'm happy where my vote is for the moment. Cheshire seems as good as anyone. I'm wondering though, after your re-read, if you are happy keeping your vote on Scrambles? If so, why?

I'd also like to hear more from Nobody special, Zorblag and Sajin.

Pomegranate wrote:Maybe he's "breaking his meta", but he's not providing any real content, which is scummy anyway. And I've played with scumRayFrost three times. He basically doesn't do anything.
How well do you know his town play?

@ RayFrost - people are seeing your 'breaking your meta' as fitting your scum play. How did you perceive your meta beforehand, and how have you decided to break it?
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

Oh! i totally forgot i voted him. I did it in the spirit of RVS and i don't really think he is that scummy, besides not doing anything but talk about how much Ythan post ;)
That being said,
Unvote

After my multiple rereads, i don't really have a good candidate for a lynch. Ray is acting a little scummy imo by not really contributing, but then again, most of Ythan's post have been about the same, no real content just talk.
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 am

Post by ScramblesTheDeathDealer »

@Thor,
I don't really mind Pom's SFG vote considering it was RVS, but Sotty's bothers me a bit. He voted for her because "she made up an excuse for lurking" and "Continued RVS." Considering she was in another game at the time and clearly stated she couldn't handle two, plus the fact she was sick obviously is going to detach her from the game a bit, which seems reason enough for her RVS continuation and lurking.
TheCheshireCat wrote:I am forced to wonder why Ray is breaking meta? If he is town why does it matter.
But we don't know if he IS town. And apparently since RayScum doesn't do anything, breaking his meta could be a rather simple excuse to make in attempt to throw off suspicion.
Oh, and hmmm.... anyone else notice the lack of smiley faces after called out on it? :D
MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDERMURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Ythan »

Lack of smilies, from Ray?
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

ScramblesTheDeathDealer wrote:@Thor,
TheCheshireCat wrote:I am forced to wonder why Ray is breaking meta? If he is town why does it matter.
But we don't know if he IS town. And apparently since RayScum doesn't do anything, breaking his meta could be a rather simple excuse to make in attempt to throw off suspicion.
Oh, and hmmm.... anyone else notice the lack of smiley faces after called out on it? :D
lol i mentioned him being scum too :)
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
ScramblesTheDeathDealer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 am

Post by ScramblesTheDeathDealer »

Ythan wrote:Lack of smilies, from Ray?
No, from TCC. I forget who exactly it was (Sotty, I think), but they said they had a bad feeling about TCC because she used alot of smilies in her post. I was joking about how that post had none.
MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDERMURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER MURMAIDER
TheCheshireCat
TheCheshireCat
Goon
TheCheshireCat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:23 am

Post by TheCheshireCat »

lol i learned that from Panacea :) It makes the game not so serious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”