Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 am

Post by McGriddle »

don_johnson wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I also have issue with DJ saying I'm tunneling on him when that is all he's been doing with Disco most of the day. That comment smacks of hypocrisy.
i admitted that i was tunneling on you. thats not hypocrisy. hypocrisy would be if i was using it as an attack on you and denying that i was exhibiting the same behavior.
farside wrote:Your missing my point to DJ. Unless Disco or McG had the same theory as you about buddying your comment about not pointing it out early day 1 is invalid.
not at all. i have no idea how you can reach that conclusion, but whatever, this conversation is pointless. i came into this game with a theory. disco was under scrutiny, the attacks on him were poor, and he was doing nothing to diffuse the situation. i defended him. in response, he revealed(though he now denies it) role information and has so far failed to explain himself in any way shape or form.

McG's vote is stupid so close to dealine.

mindgamer is just being silly. i have repeatedly stated that i have been absorbed in my conversation with farside and disco, so of course i have not been paying as much attention to other posts, sorry i didn't realize deadline was so close.
farside wrote:I say DJ, McG and either Excedrin/Light
its funny, but you seem to have a "group" here. would i be correct in assuming that you came up with this group by looking at the interactions of the above mentioned players? if so, does it not occur to you that the scum team would hunt the masons in a similar manner? the scum are looking for connections just as much as you(if you are town). your entire disagreement with me seems to be based on the fact that you think the masons are smarter than the scum team. its kind of a bad assumption to make. it is not an assumption that i made at the start of this game. it occurred to me that the scum team would hunt for the mason team in a much similar manner as town hunts scum. therefore i used my theory to defenbd a player i thought was town and who was being pushed around by players with weak attacks. but whatever. for some reason you don't want to believe me, even though you are allegedly hunting scum in the same manner i proposed that scum might hunt the masons. oh well.

farside wrote:With mason's in this game the only list I plan on making is a list of those I think may be scum.
^^ you posted this on page 5. my point is that by a player making "scum" lists, or pointing out connections between players, one has the potential to out the masons. i.e. the masons make up an informed minority, much like the scum team, so they can(in effect) be hunted the same way. i think "scumlists" and "connections" are best left til after day 1 in friends and enemies due to the specific nature of the set up. the only players who can effectively look for a scum "group" are the masons themselves because they know who the mason "group" is. the vanillas should avoid such scumhunting tactics and if the masons want to stay hidden then they should also avoid making those "lists" public as it then alerts scum that they might be masons. get it?

POSTING SCUM LISTS ON DAY 1 HELPS THE SCUM TEAM NARROW DOWN GROUPINGS OF PLAYERS. THIS HELPS THEM DETERMINE WHO THE MASONS ARE. PLEASE STOP DOING IT.

MINDGAMER: DO YOU JUST REALIZE THAT YOU MOVED YOUR VOTE FROM DISCOROBOTO TO ME? WHAT HAS CHANGED YOUR MIND ABOUT HIM? BECAUSE I DIDN"T RECOGNIZE THE DEADLINE WAS SO CLOSE THAT MAKES ME SCUM? WHY WERE YOU VOTING DISCO IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Oh I am sorry, I meant to
Unvote, Vote: don_johnson
Wins/Losses - 99/15

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

I disagree with your theory DJ.
Enough said.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:12 am

Post by don_johnson »

i realize this. please read 399, it seems we had a giant simulpost.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Also DJ I notice you asked me about another player but never got to the names I asked you to look into. It looks like you got to looking a bit of McG and mind gamer. Is that you reading them in isolation?
Also why do you think Disco is more likely scum and not a VI?

I will get to my thoughts on mindgamer Monday most likely if I can get the read sooner I will.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I just looked at the deadline.
I think McG is definite scum and I think he knows it and his erratic voting is used so we can't tie him to anyone.
I'm going to say reading Disco I don't think he's scum. I can't explain gut calls, but again I never think scum is dumb. They get tripped up on small things not something like trying to out a mason.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:26 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Farside you agree that there are probably 1-3 scummies in this list of people?

Excedrin, McGriddle, don_johnson, kunkstar7, PaltryExcuse
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

farside: sorry i haven't gotten to other reads, i have just been banging my head against the wall trying to explain myself. i think i have explained my stance on disco. i just don't see him as vanilla playing the way he is. i don't want to lynch him because of his initial statement. its the backtracking and inability to explain himself that has me convinced he is scum. however, the possibility exists that he is mason, and it also exists that he is vanilla being ridiculous. i'm not going to push the wagon with so little support this close to deadline.
farside wrote:I'm going to say reading Disco I don't think he's scum. I can't explain gut calls, but again I never think scum is dumb. They get tripped up on small things not something like trying to out a mason.
ok. its not how i read him, but i can accept the possibilities here and his refusal to claim is probably the best decision he could have made as town. granted he could make it as scum as well, but with too little backing i will move.

unvote, vote: McGriddle

i can go with this. please reconsider mindgamer, his vote on disco is certainly the scummiest and would fit both a scum on town scenario or scum on scum scenario. it seems as though he was only interested in getting the claim and not intent on lynching at all.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 am

Post by don_johnson »

disco: please tell me that you realize the fact that 4/5 of your "list" is omgus. seriously, you are not playing pro town. the "lightning rod" theory should not apply.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:53 am

Post by McGriddle »

don_johnson wrote:disco: please tell me that you realize the fact that 4/5 of your "list" is omgus. seriously, you are not playing pro town. the "lightning rod" theory should not apply.
Nor should your life, scum!
Wins/Losses - 99/15

DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:09 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

don_johnson wrote:disco: please tell me that you realize the fact that 4/5 of your "list" is omgus. seriously, you are not playing pro town. the "lightning rod" theory should not apply.
It's a fact that scum goes for a mislynch, especially when the target is (was) already under attack.

Removed.
Xonar!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:02 am

Post by don_johnson »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
It's a fact that scum goes for a mislynch, especially when the target is (was) already under attack.[/dice]
i can see that point and i do notice you said "1-3 scum". honestly, if scum
is
on the wagon, my bet would be mindgamer. i find it interesting that you seem to ignore his play, and he seems to have backed off of your wagon. but whatever. the rest of your wagon is on with good reasoning, i know you don't agree, but you have lied and backtracked about your reasoning for your statemtn and have produced no in thread evidence which you claim exists even though you have been asked rather politely and repeatedly by everyone on your wagon. moving on.

McG. i love the fact that you haven't posted a coherent case or any reasoning for your vote. especially considering you showed absolutely ZERO suspicion of me until your last two posts after i called your Light vote useless and farside moved to you.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 am

Post by farside22 »

okay kids settle down for a moment. Please don't argue.

I wish I could just seperate people when they are being pig headed.
DiscoRoboto wrote:Farside you agree that there are probably 1-3 scummies in this list of people?

Excedrin, McGriddle, don_johnson, kunkstar7, PaltryExcuse
I had McG, Dj, Excedrin/Light. I don't know about the other 2 and looking at mindgammer in isolation he is really all over the place.

I'm keeping my vote on McG mostly because I noticed as soon as I called him out he popped up after keeping out of it most of the argument.
Let me tell you from experience when I see two people arguing like this has been going on scum tend to take a backseat and place strategic if not bw votes that are what everyone else says.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:00 am

Post by don_johnson »

according to my calendar, deadline is today. farside, would you consider moving to disco?

excedrin, hewitt, kunk: would you consider moving to McG?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: I request an extension and a prod of all players that have not posted in the last 2 days.

Anyone who does not request and extension at this point is scum.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

mod: deadline extension, please.

i can agree here, though we have already been extended once, so we should be prepared to act if need be. unless we need replacements we may not get what we ask for. i'm not sure if we even have enough active players here to lynch. that said, what do you think is our best option?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

I really find it hard to believe disco is scum. I know everyone believe lynch = info
I hate the lurkers in this game.
The mod disappearing for as long as he did, did not help. Lets see if others come on first.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 am

Post by McGriddle »

don_johnson wrote:according to my calendar, deadline is today. farside, would you consider moving to disco?

OMGUS much?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

don_johnson wrote:
mod: deadline extension, please.
This. pwnman probably needs replacement. This game is virtually inactive (minus disco, farside, and don), and the extension for only the weekend in which the site itself is less busy (due to people being busier) needs to be longer.

Can we lynch Light instead? He still has done nothing... and hasn't even voted. I'm getting major newb-scum vibes. He seems to be afraid to do anything beyond defense and only pops in when he is criticized directly or is asked a question directly.

I'll unvote if we get an extension (and move to Light), otherwise I'm staying on Disco.
I could vote for McGriddle... he seems flighty and useless. Defend yourself, do some analysis (or if you've done it, share).
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

I'm moving to McGriddle. His last posts were completely out of line, worthless. Seems just as good a place as any right now.

Vote: McGriddle
Welcome to the Network.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

McGriddle wrote:
don_johnson wrote:according to my calendar, deadline is today. farside, would you consider moving to disco?

OMGUS much?
feel free to make a case. i already explained how my vote is not omgus.

PE: please iso McGriddle. its not hard. i think he's a safe bet. biggest problem with the disco wagon is that he has breadcrumbed mason. if we are forced to lynch without a claim due to deadline, this could be bad. McG has done nothing and is now being a giant hypocrite. i.e. refer to the farside/dj discussion of hypocrisy. this one fits the bill.

also: please bold requests made to the mod. i think its sop.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Request deadline extension

What's the L on McG?
Xonar!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
Request deadline extension

What's the L on McG?
McG is actively lurking and placing votes that really are either bw or have no rhyme or reason.
Everything thus far is completely against his town meta too.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Chaco »

Extension granted. Votecount to come.

Force replacing Pwnman, prodding others.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

With L I mean lynch status : (

Let's wait for the votecount.
Xonar!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:12 am

Post by hewitt »

don_johnson wrote:excedrin, hewitt, kunk: would you consider moving to McG?
Absolutely not. Frankly, this game is really starting to suck. It's filled with a shitload of antagonistic players who like to sit back and swear at each other and puff out their chests and proclaim that they're smarter than everybody else and screw explanations. Logic is completely out the window this game and in order to retain some sort of salvageability I'm sticking with my vote on Disco, indefinitely.

McGriddle is also playing like shit but at least he's straightforward.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!

Return to “Completed Open Games”