Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Riddick »

Farside is obviously town with her push on Crypto.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Damn!

Welcome to the game, Unsight and Kison!

Need to read up a bit, and then I'll post content.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Riddick »

crypto wrote:
Scum-O-Meter0.1 Ythan
0.1 Dedicated Scribe
0.2 Nobody Special
0.3 molestargazer
0.3 farside22
0.4 RichardGHP

0.4 jbernier93
0.4 Lowell
0.4 Rikenslope
0.5 RayFrost
0.5 Musher333
0.5 Cirno
0.5 Dr.Cyanide
0.6 pman5595
0.6 septL
0.6 ace5993
0.6 WRP_Beater
0.7 SaintKerrigan
0.8 horrordude0215

Probably has a buddy near the bottom and near the top of his list, it's pretty standard procedure for scum to do.
Hmm the first thing that looks odd is why Nobody Special is so low.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Riddick »

crypto wrote:
FOS: Ythan . . .
Need to read around for context but this is odd when he follows it up with a .1 rating for scumyness :?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

NS was my next suspect as scum but I need to look at crypto in isolation too.
By the way I think WRP may be town based on the comments that crypto jumped to with WRP.
I also had DS scum based on his switch after so long of defending horror he switch for such a little reason. It really is disturbing to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Looking at cryto's scum o meter there is no reason I can find that NS was up so high. He didn't really stand out as anything special.
Going to look at mole next and something else I remember happening when I attacked cryto for his remark towards me when he misinterpreted the win condition of the town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

So these were the 2 that stood out to me when I discussed the misinterpretation from crypto in regards to his belief that WRP paraphrased his role PM
Riddick wrote: Farside why do you think Crypto scum would make that post if he's not town? And tbf Crypto's matching my meta of him atm, so I think he's town for that reason.
jbernier93 wrote:
farside22 wrote: jbernier93: If you see what I'm talking about and you see it's over his head why are you voting horror?
Because, IMO, Horror is scummier.
Riddick needs to explain his town meta on crypto and jbernier needs to explain why horror was scummier.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:14 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

DedicatedScribe wrote:You're funny. I hope you're scum.
This is what you said about me early Day 1. Could you explain it for me?
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

WRP_Beater wrote:Oh right there wasn't any night 0 O_O
Anyway Riddick, why did you day kill me without even asking once for a RC? Anyway, I am (or at least was) a VT. I win with the town. Also, I know now you can't cancel the day kill. Believe me, I'm a VT. Why would I lie when I am daykilled? You've just wasted a daykill.
This post still gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Oh, and Farside, just wondering why you haven't mentioned me yet, seeing as I was a top suspect of yours yesterday.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Riddick »

farside22 wrote:So these were the 2 that stood out to me when I discussed the misinterpretation from crypto in regards to his belief that WRP paraphrased his role PM
Riddick wrote: Farside why do you think Crypto scum would make that post if he's not town? And tbf Crypto's matching my meta of him atm, so I think he's town for that reason.
jbernier93 wrote:
farside22 wrote: jbernier93: If you see what I'm talking about and you see it's over his head why are you voting horror?
Because, IMO, Horror is scummier.
Riddick needs to explain his town meta on crypto and jbernier needs to explain why horror was scummier.
His meta as town is pretty simple, he posts a lot, is very active, quite a few shorts posts and tends to be agressive for most of the game. I thought his play matched up pretty well with what I'd seen of him when playing and/or modding him so I had a town read on him

Also i think it's worth noting that pretty much everyone else ignore the point against him, so while I was wrong for defending him no one else found it very noteworthy either.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Riddick »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Also, I'm not sure I buy into the Crypto "scumslip" theory.
Farside, SK is the only other person I found who commented on the slip, so yeah. While we may have stood out for being wrong, I think we at least discussed it to some degree when everyone else seemed to ignore it.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

DedicatedScribe wrote:Damn. I think if horror is town, I'll be NKed.
Why did you think that?

(Ok, I'll stop posting Ythan-style now.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Anyway Riddick, why did you day kill me without even asking once for a RC? Anyway, I am (or at least was) a VT. I win with the town. Also, I know now you can't cancel the day kill. Believe me, I'm a VT. Why would I lie when I am daykilled? You've just wasted a daykill.

Oh, and Farside, just wondering why you haven't mentioned me yet, seeing as I was a top suspect of yours yesterday.
Your not my top suspect I still got my eye on you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

I notice a lot of people ignored it or just asked if I claimed VT.
I only had those who responded to go off of to ask questions to.
Riddick wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Also, I'm not sure I buy into the Crypto "scumslip" theory.
Farside, SK is the only other person I found who commented on the slip, so yeah. While we may have stood out for being wrong, I think we at least discussed it to some degree when everyone else seemed to ignore it.
I missed this.
SK why did you not buy into the scumslip theory? Did you not realize there was not a VT or sample PM at the front for people to refer to?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Last post for now. Looking at the vote count on horror:

horrordude0215 (town) - 9 - pman5595, Ythan, Crypto (scum), Lowell, ace5993, MoleStargazer, JBernier93, Nobody Special, DedicatedScribe, horrordude0215 (town), RichardGHP (town) - (LYNCHED)

The worse reason/votes on this bw was lowell, ace, Jbernier, NS and as I said i didnt like DS's sudden change.
The people who need to speak more on the game is lowell, ace (replacement) and NS.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 am

Post by jbernier93 »

vote:Ythan

Crypto and Ythan agreed some and fought some yesterday. Lots of interaction between the two until Ythan started pushing the horror lynch way too hard. Crypto put Ythan low on his list. Ythan's bickering with Horror was very anti-town.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:56 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Farside22 wrote:SK why did you not buy into the scumslip theory? Did you not realize there was not a VT or sample PM at the front for people to refer to?
Because I didn't think much of the tell itself. Crypto said it was a paraphrase, which to me reads "not exact copy" of the wincon. I was willing to assign some leniency to what Crypto's interpretation was.

I am definitely wanting to hear from Ace's replacement.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

@SK: Did you even look at your win condition to compare. That wasn't close to a paraphrase.
jbernier93: Why did you vote for horror for weak reason? Why blame ythan for his hard push when there were others (you, ace, lowell) that said next to nothing but still voted for horror.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Unsight »

Morning everyone!

Long thread but I managed to read the whole thing. Well, actually I read the first 25 or so pages and kind of skimmed the last 10 or so.

(There wasn't much on those last pages besides Ythan and Horrordude OMGUS attacking each other. There was Dedicated_Scribe pushing Ythan to explain his case but Ythan seemed to have long since lost enough composure to do that.)

I was all set to start the day off with a case against Crypto for voting/FoS'ing without explanation to much on pages 6, 8, 12, and very scummy comments on pages 4, 10, and 13. Since he's already dead I need to revisit my suspect list and decide where my vote should go next. Probably also need to reread a few things too in light of Crypto's flip.

Anyway, I'm not going to disappear like Cirno so please ask me whatever you like. I'll do my best to answer.
farside22 wrote:1) What is your view on policy lynching?

2) Do you think scum or town lurk more?

3) How active are you here at MS?
1) I've never done a policy lynch here so I'm not sure how effective it is.

2) I used to think lurking was a scum tell. Only the scum lurked because they didn't want to be scrutinized. Thanks to playing on mafiascum.net I've come to realize that townies lurk too (and disturbingly often it seems) so now I'm leaning toward thinking it's a null tell. Either way, it's annoying.

3) This is my 4th game (2 past newbie games, 1 on-going newbie game). I try to post daily during the week and whenever I can during the weekends. I will be active but since newbie games are 9 people and this one is over twice as big it will probably take a little bit of getting used to for me.
Games are meant to be fun.
WRP_Beater
WRP_Beater
Townie
WRP_Beater
Townie
Townie

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 am

Post by WRP_Beater »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
I use to start with a night 0, apart from this I've played only 1 game with a day start.
[b]Skarr[/b]: [i]"I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."[/i]
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Ythan »

Glad the Richard issue was cleared up. And dead scum too!

Need to reread isos again in light of stuff.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Unsight »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Need to read up a bit, and then I'll post content.
That would be really nice seeing as how you've done very little of the sort this whole game. You've mostly been making fluff posts and bandwagon hopping so far with your only defense of your antics being this:
SaintKerrigan (Page 14 - Post Subject 330 ) wrote:
farside22 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Richard's outdoing himself in the scum department.

Unvote: WRP_Beater. Vote: RichardGHP.
Alright this is the second time you flipped your vote with lack of reasoning and following.

unvote:
vote: SK

I saw you do this with WRP and now richard. It reminds me of opportunistic scum tactics I have seen too often. Jumping from one BW to the other.
I'm doing more following than leading right now because my head's not completely in this game.
It's really hard to look positively at you when many of your posts consist of "You're scummy. Vote you" with "you" usually being whoever is the most likely bandwagon at the moment.

Also, you defended horrordude and crypto on page 28:
SaintKerrigan (page 28 - Post Subject 680) wrote:Also, I'm not sure I buy into the Crypto "scumslip" theory.
Defending a scum partner?
SaintKerrigan (page 28 - Post Subject 679) wrote:Meh, I'm not sure I buy into this horrordude wagon.
"Knowing too much" and sitting on the fence is a scum tell to me. You doubted the bandwagon on horrordude but you put forth only a half-hearted effort to stop it. I didn't get the impression that you were really trying to do anything other than justify yourself sitting on the fence now after your voting storm on previous pages.

And finally, I really didn't like your vote on Rikenslope:
SaintKerrigan (Page 15 - Post Subject 369) wrote:Urgh.
Unvote: RichardGHP. Vote: Rikenslope.
Why is your vote on someone who just claimed a power role?
I looked at the post times between RichardGHP's roleclaim and Rikeslope's vote and saw that there was a 7 minute difference. Easily enough time for it to be simultaneous post. It would have made more sense to me to point out RichardGHP's roleclaim and see what was going on instead of immediately hopping votes (yet again). Just a very thoughtless vote that, while not necessarily a scum tell like the rest, is annoying.

All of that ends with this:

Vote: SaintKerrigan
  • Bandwagon hopping
  • Voting without explanation
  • Defending crypto
  • Defending horrordude in a half-arsed way
  • Posting very little content overall
  • "Head not in game" post in very poor taste
Games are meant to be fun.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Unsight, are you doomed to suspect me in every game we play together? (That was a joke.)

I acknowledge that I haven't been doing a whole lot in this game. Hopefully as time goes on I can correct that.

- Bandwagon hopping
No argument here.

- Voting without explanation
People do that as town. Although as time goes by, when reasons exist and none are produced, then there's cause for concern.

- Defending crypto
From my point of view, he didn't look scummy, and I didn't consider Farside's tell to be damning. That's all I can really say.

- Defending horrordude in a half-arsed way
I didn't see any good reasons for all the Horrordude votes. I presented my case on Ace5993 (whose slot I still suspect), but I think you're putting a little too much responsibility on me if you think it was my responsibility to do everything I could to derail the Horror wagon. I'm not going to be that sure of someone's alignment on Day 1. Even if I were, it's still the assaulted person's responsibility to defend themselves, not mine.

- Posting very little content overall
No argument here. I'm attempting to make up for that.

- "Head not in game" post in very poor taste
Explain.
Farside22 wrote:@SK: Did you even look at your win condition to compare. That wasn't close to a paraphrase.
I did look at my win condition. It wasn't exactly the same, but then again isn't that what a paraphrase is?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 am

Post by pman5595 »

good morning everyone.

don't have much to go on today, as you can see, my scumhunting failed yesterday. I'll observe for a bit until I see something.

Also, if horror is still reading this thread, have a cookie. <3
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:48 am

Post by Ythan »

Kerrigan
1 RV on confirmed scum.
* Wishy washy voting.
40 I thought you had vibes on Dude.
42 Ace, active lurking, really?
46 Unvoting when he's replaced? So was it a scummy vote or a policy vote?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”