Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Percy »

Beginning-of-day post has been edited to include the kills from last night.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I heard no noise and did not ward.
Vote: Ani

I'll have some more thoughts later.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 am

Post by iLord »

I'm inclined to think Chaco's not a murderer, given that the he must've decided to convert after Day 1 and not many people would do so after getting a good idea how difficult such a path is.

Correct me if I'm missing something, but isn't Drench's replacement likely murderer? She's already admitted that Drench tracked/attempted to murder Adel before she replaced in. That's two insanities - enough for Drench to choose Psychopathy if she wanted (Which Stalking Adel N0 would suggest).

I don't believe noise claims help at this stage, as the scum probably aren't crafting fetishes anymore and we don't want them to know who was likely stalked.

Vote: kunkstar
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SlySly wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Was passed a fetish. GAH!!!!! Picked twitch for resulting insanity.
animorpherv1 wrote:heard noise. Had to select an Insanity, so I chose Aversion and VPBaltar.
Ani, did you have to select an insanity because you were passed a fetish?

---------------

I heard noise and didn't ward anyone.
No, I was not passsed a fetish. I had to select an Insanity from not doing anything.

I think I got stalked.

vote:VPBaltar

Insanity Infraction
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

iLord wrote:Correct me if I'm missing something, but isn't Drench's replacement likely murderer? She's already admitted that Drench tracked/attempted to murder Adel before she replaced in. That's two insanities - enough for Drench to choose Psychopathy if she wanted (Which Stalking Adel N0 would suggest).
I chose twitchy for my second insanity instead of Psychopathy. In effect, I was murderer, but not now.
Welcome to the Network.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 am

Post by iLord »

Percy wrote:I chose twitchy for my second insanity instead of Psychopathy. In effect, I was murderer, but not now.
I'm afraid I don't get what you're saying here - Percy let you unchoose an insanity?
ani wrote:No, I was not passsed a fetish. I had to select an Insanity from not doing anything.

I think I got stalked.

vote:VPBaltar
Why didn't you do anything?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Seriously. I got 3 Insainity Infraction yesterday, so I was forced to sit out.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

The message is right here, FYI.
Percy wrote:
animorpherv1 received Insanity Infractions for this post, this post and this post. He has lost his
Night Action
for tonight.

I'd also like to remind everyone of my warning:
Percy wrote:
PMs have been flavoured. The flavour is for you and you
alone
. Any attempts to even
reference
the content of the flavour for a particular action in public will be dealt with swiftly and mercilessly.
A good rule of thumb is that if it's in italics at the top of your PM, it's for you. Everything from your
Night Action
choice down is free to be paraphrased.

Finally, I have added in an additional caveat about Insanity Infractions. If anyone loses their
Night Action
due to Insanity Infractions for a second time, or accrues 8 Insanity Infractions over the course of the game, they will be modkilled.

With 21 alive, 11 votes are required to Lynch.

vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 am

Post by vikingfan »

kunkstar7 wrote:
iLord wrote:Correct me if I'm missing something, but isn't Drench's replacement likely murderer? She's already admitted that Drench tracked/attempted to murder Adel before she replaced in. That's two insanities - enough for Drench to choose Psychopathy if she wanted (Which Stalking Adel N0 would suggest).
I chose twitchy for my second insanity instead of Psychopathy. In effect, I was murderer, but not now.
Nice try. But we've already had TWO nights already before you replaced in and you keep saying it's your second insanity. The OP says even if one fails in a murder/stalk, the side effects still carry through of gaining an sanity. So you've got three and the one you picked last night is your third. If you ARE innocent, then you wouldn't have even needed to pick an insanity last night...you would have just laundered or done something else. Vote stands.

Mind naming all your insanities?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I was passed a fetish last night. I have one insanity. I chose taboo launder.

N0: I warded DGB (Heard noise but didn't know if I was targetted because warding DGB would also cause me to hear noise).
N1: I heard noise (Did not perform an action that would cause me to hear noise)
N2: Received Fetish (Heard noise, but that is a side effect of getting fetish, don't know if I was targetted for anything else)

NOW... this leads me to believe that I was NOT targetted N0. Because if I had a fetish made of me N0, I would have probably gotten the fetish N1, which I didn't. (And if I had been stalked N0, I would be murdered by now).

I am trying to figure out how many active scum we have out there. If other people can possibly narrow things down from N0 atleast, we might be able to figure out how many scum are out there, which might in turn help us figure out if there is a discrepancy in future nights regarding number of actions. I'm not a math person, so someone will have to tell me for sure, but I feel like there are things we can figure out from this.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

Post by iLord »

@ani: Ah, okay, I forgot.

@e_k: What do you mean by "active scum?" Does that include murderers?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:27 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I think she means active scum as in scum that is not lurking.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

iLord wrote:@e_k: What do you mean by "active scum?" Does that include murderers?
I was thinking that it would include murderers... although stalks from N0 should be either dead or rezzed and thus explainable by now. So I guess we have to look at all the nightclaims from N0 and see which ones were murderers, and the remaining are culties.

Again, I am not the most strategic person, so I would appreciate help refining this train of thought, but I feel like there may be some way to get info by sorting this out.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

animorpherv1 wrote:I think she means active scum as in scum that is not lurking.
No, I really just meant scum. I don't know why I said active. I mean that we can figure out the number of scum from working back through action claims and looking for problems with the claims.
Talk nerdy to me.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 am

Post by dramonic »

vikingfan wrote:Nice try. But we've already had TWO nights already before you replaced in and you keep saying it's your second insanity. The OP says even if one fails in a murder/stalk, the side effects still carry through of gaining an sanity.
So you've got three and the one you picked last night is your third.
If you ARE innocent, then you wouldn't have even needed to pick an insanity last night...you would have just laundered or done something else. Vote stands.

Mind naming all your insanities?
How do you know she gained an insanity?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Updating again.
elvis_knits wrote:Updated info:

I'm just putting everything in that I noticed people claim... might not all be true!
elvis_knits wrote:
IN DANGER:
Adel - Heard noise. No ward.(VP failed ward/Ani stalked) [/color]
Amished - Heard noise. No ward.
CSL/Col. Cathart - Heard noise. No ward. Elli stalked. Murdered/rezzed N1
dramonic - Heard noise. No ward. (Chaco warded)
DrippingGoofball - Heard noise. No ward. (elvis warded)

Ellibereth - Heard noise. No ward. STALKER
Iecerint - Heard noise. No ward. - MURDERED N1

iLord - Heard noise. No ward.
Phate - Heard noise. No ward. - CULT RITUAL target/REZ N1
Sajin - Heard noise. No ward. - MURDERED N1 - INVESTIGATOR

Sarag - Heard noise. No ward.
Katy/Seacore - Heard noise. No ward. - MURDERED N1

vikingfan - Heard noise. No ward.

Safe:

animorpherv1 - No noise. No ward.
Drench - No noise. No ward.
evilsnail - No noise. No ward.
Faraday - No noise. No ward.
Nicodemus - No noise. No ward. LYNCHED D1 - CULT

semioldguy - No noise. No ward.
SlySly - No noise. No ward.
startransmission - No noise. No ward.
VP - Heard noise. Ward Adel (failed). Warded by Wicked.
Dram - heard noise, warded by chaco
DGB - heard noise, warded by elvis

Unknown:

Chaco - Heard noise. Warded Dram.
elvis_knits - Heard noise. Used ward. DGB
Wickedestjr - Heard noise. Used ward. VP

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 am

Post by dramonic »

that's not really updated...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Should be right now.

IN DANGER:
Adel - Heard noise. No ward.(VP failed ward/Ani stalked)
Amished - Heard noise. No ward.
CSL/Col. Cathart - Heard noise. No ward. Elli stalked. Murdered/rezzed N1 - LYNCHED D2

dramonic - Heard noise. No ward. (Chaco warded)
DrippingGoofball - Heard noise. No ward. (elvis warded)

Ellibereth - Heard noise. No ward. STALKER
Iecerint - Heard noise. No ward. - MURDERED N1

iLord - Heard noise. No ward.
Phate - Heard noise. No ward. - CULT RITUAL target/REZ N1 - CULT TARGET N2

Sajin - Heard noise. No ward. - MURDERED N1 - INVESTIGATOR

Sarag - Heard noise. No ward.
Katy/Seacore - Heard noise. No ward. - MURDERED N1

vikingfan - Heard noise. No ward.

Safe:

animorpherv1 - No noise. No ward.
Drench - No noise. No ward.
evilsnail - No noise. No ward.
Faraday - No noise. No ward.
Nicodemus - No noise. No ward. LYNCHED D1 - CULT

semioldguy - No noise. No ward.
SlySly - No noise. No ward.
startransmission - No noise. No ward. - MURDERED N2

VP - Heard noise. Ward Adel (failed). Warded by Wicked.
Dram - heard noise, warded by chaco
DGB - heard noise, warded by elvis

Unknown:

Chaco - Heard noise. Warded Dram.
elvis_knits - Heard noise. Used ward. DGB
Wickedestjr - Heard noise. Used ward. VP

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think we need to do a table at this point... I will work on it in a bit, unless somebody else wants too. There is more claimed info than is in that chart currently, I think.

How do people feel about claiming everything they know at this point? It might help us sort out who we want to force rob graves tonight, as well as just generall catch scum.

Also, I'm assuming starttransmission was cult. 3 insanities! CSL... probably scum of some sort? 2 insanities is indeed what he claimed to us, but his explanation for how he got 2 was scummy.
Talk nerdy to me.

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I did not hear any noises nights 1 and 2, so I should survive night 3.

I am still catching up and I'm still reading the mid40s of the thread. Firstly, @evilsnail, it doesn't matter how long you forgot that you found Nicodemus's action scummy. My point is that you forgot something voteworthy.

Secondly, now that we have a revealed cultist, we have more to work with. I have drawn the following conclusions based on players interactions with Nicodemus:

animorph
- There are two points I would like to talk about. Firstlly, Nicodemus didn't really take much of a strong stance on animorph when he claimed to have used Launder. When animorph revealed that he had actually stalked Adel, Nicodemus voted animorph. In his next post he questions SlySly about him thinking animorph is town and says it would be silly for town to lynch anybody else. This strikes me as a strong stance. Overall, these actions make me think that animorph isn't a cult buddy. If Nicodemus bussed animorph for stalking, then why wouldn't he have bussed animorph for laundering. I think if he was really interested in bussing, he would've bussed animorph when he claimed to have laundered. Secondly, Nicodemus seems to have some confusion about the rules. Nicodemus unvoted animorph here:
Nicodemus wrote:
Unvote: ani

My biggest concern with ani was that he was lying about his insanity to allow him to participate in the ritual tonight with no apparent change in insanity count. Now that this has been alleviated I see no reason to vote him as
he is verified town

Nicodemus claims to not have the greatest idea of the rules (which I believe, despite him flipping scum), yet unvotes because animorph is "verified town". If he doesn't have the greatest understanding of the rules then I would think he wouldn't have been so confident that animorph was town if animorph was actually a fellow cultist. Overall, my read on animorph based on this is
Town

Chaco
- Nicodemus barely spoke to Chaco. This could be considered distancing. Chaco also barely spoke about Nicodemus or to him. Possible distancing. Nicodemus says he has a neutral read on Chaco. This doesn't change my read at all. Despite the possible distancing, post 51 in Chaco iso seems to point towards Chaco being town. I'm not sure.
Neutral

dramonic
- Nicodemus and Dramonic don't seem to talk about each other that much. Nicodemus has Dramonic as neutral and Dramonic helped lynch Nicodemus. He never actually gave any reasons and kind of snuck on to the Nicodemus wagon imo. There isn't enough interactions to use, but I guess I am leaning scum.
Neutral/Scum

More to come later. Would like comments on the analysis I've done thus far.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I didn't make it very far yet, but if somebody wants to keep going with the table they can... or I will continue later. I'm posting it now in case somebody wants to quote and lift it and keep going.

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]Explanation/NotesAdel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Rezzed [col]?[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked but did not kill/kunkstar(drench) stalk-murder failedMagua(Amished)[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]?[col]?CSL(Col.Cathart)[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]-dead with 3 insanities-[col]Elli stalked-murdereddramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] ? [col]Noise: No[col]?DGB[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes [col]Received fetish[col]?Noise:Yes Ward:No (stalked CSL)[col] Murdered CSL [col]?[col]?[col]?
Talk nerdy to me.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Magua »

I heard noise last night.

Animorph had no night action last night. He had no blood on him, so he didn't try to murder someone n1. I am effectively ruling out him being a murderer, and I see exactly zero reason to lynch him at this point.

The only sticking point is, why would Animorph gain an insanity (in post #1402)? As I understand it, no night action means no night action, so no laundering.
@Animorph
: So where does this insanity coming from? Your #1428 does not make sense.

Chaco is an odd case, but I think he's pro-town. I really people would stop picking Taboo: Launder. Taboo: Launder is a really, really, really good excuse for being bloody all the time, and for fast-tracking it as a murderer. We do not want to encourage people to be bloody. Stop doing this. It's scummy.

That being said, I don't see Chaco picking Psychopathy after seeing three successful murders beforehand, and someone setting out to go murderer would've stalked n0 and killed n1, not stalked n1 and killed n2.

kunkstar7: There's precedence for the claim that Percy would allow someone to change Psychopathy for something else (SlySly did exactly this when he replaced into SA 1). It explains the rescusitate on Hayker with Animorph being not bloody. I am inclined to believe the claim that Drench stalked/attempted-to-murder-Adel. I'm undecided on whether kunkstar7 is a murderer or not.
@kunkstar7:
What are your other insanities? What did you do last night?

@Ellibereth:
How is your survival instinct now that CSL has been lynched? You still requesting to be lynched?

We have six bodies to rob tonight -- the five who are dead, and our lynchee. We have 3-5 murderers on the loose who stalked last night, and we can stop up to three of them. I nominate:
- dramonic robs Icerint, Katy
- Ellibereth robs CSL, Phate
- kunkstar robs startransmission, lynchee-to-be-named
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Continuing on from where I left off...

DrippingGoofball
- Nicodemus doesn't comment on DGB once apart from giving a neutral read on her. DGB doesn't make any comments about Nicodemus but votes him twice. This could be seen as supporting the bandwagon without actually bringing anything new to the table regarding it which could be a reason to believe she is a buddy. After looking into it, I am leaning just slightly towards scum.
Neutral/Scum

Ellibereth
- Nicodemus doesn't comment on Ellibereth at all and calls him neutral also. Ellibereth talks about Nicodemus a little bit though. He calls one of his posts "scummy as hell" and votes him. Then he votes for Iecerint and then startransmission without giving reasons. May be a coincidence, but he gives a reason for a Nicodemus vote, but doesn't give reasons for the Iecerint or startransmission votes. Later he ends up voting Nicodemus without giving reasons though, so I don't know if this is a good point. I also have to consider that Ellibereth had Nicodemus on the list of people that had to die. I am unsure of whether he would have done this if he was Nicodemus's buddy. Overall, I can't make up my mind yet.
Neutral

elvis_knits
- Elvis_knits was one of the main forces resulting in the Nicodemus lynch. Nicodemus attacked elvis once when he was alive and called elvis neutral leaning towards scum because of gut. Overall, it doesn't look like bussing to me.
Town
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

@elvis and DGB - What happened to your suspicion of Chaco?
-Wickedestjr
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:40 am

Post by iLord »

Magua wrote:kunkstar7: There's precedence for the claim that Percy would allow someone to change Psychopathy for something else (SlySly did exactly this when he replaced into SA 1). It explains the rescusitate on Hayker with Animorph being not bloody. I am inclined to believe the claim that Drench stalked/attempted-to-murder-Adel. I'm undecided on whether kunkstar7 is a murderer or not.
Wait, Percy let people change their insanities last game? Kunkstar7 wasn't in last game was he?

If this is true, I'm thinking kunkstar's in the clear - there's little point for him to go out and claim the situation if he wanted to stay murderer. Especially in this game, I'm inclined to think that scum would rather just stay quiet rather than risk making up stuff in this game unless they have to.

I'll agree with dramonic and Ellibereth. I don't think kunkstar should be one though, but I'm not sure who would replace him.

Good point on Ani:

Percy, if a player loses his night action due to three Insanity Infractions, does that player gain an insanity automatically that night?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”