Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The Grated Cheddar Cheese Vote Count

SpyreX: Anon ~
Dramonic: Drippereth
Weaboo: Yosarian2
Maemuki: Weaboo

Not Voting: Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki, SpyreX, Kmd, Dramonic, Pulindar

With 11 alive it take 6 to lynch. Deadline is 9pm on Wednesday the 10th March.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yosarian2 wrote:So, just because I don't really like the spy or dramonic wagons and instead am trying to find scum elsewhere, I'm scum, even though you agree with me about both wagons? What?

Is this directed at me?

I find you scummy for yesterday after Nacho claimed.

Also, I'd hardly call the votes on Spy and Dramonic "wagons" right now. If you are thinking of it that way, I may have to rethink this because it reminds me of your play Day 1 in Quickness when Zach and Neto were both pretty close to a lynch and you went for netlava instead. Only there was more of a sense of urgency there [/Not bitter about Zach/Neto both being scum and your Netlava lynch being on town]

--------------

Vote Maemuki
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Maemuki »

Vote Maemuki
Hi!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

What's up
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Maemuki »

Kmd4390 wrote:What's up
Dunno
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Got anything to say that relates to the game?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Theory: Scum is actually gunless, my ability can only catch vig/SK because Haylen is bastardly like that. In the meantime, we have DGB scum that is keeping me alive and not having his mates RB me because the longer I'm alive, the easier it is to lynch me by saying I'm fakeclaiming. They dont care if I live since I'm no threat.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Maemuki »

Kmd4390 wrote:Got anything to say that relates to the game?
Yes. I can understand
your
reasoning. You've been attacking me all game. Weaboo...he mentioned me three times. One of them was neutral, the second was scummy, and this one's a vote.

By the way Weaboo - I thought that CSL was scummy because of his quick-vote. Please notice that my vote was always on Nikanor though.

You do have a point on Nacho - but I really was confused. I'm pretty damn sure that you weren't on Nikanor's wagon, too, and I'm not saying that you're scum because of it, am I?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Pulindar »

dramonic wrote:Theory: Scum is actually gunless, my ability can only catch vig/SK because Haylen is bastardly like that. In the meantime, we have DGB scum that is keeping me alive and not having his mates RB me because the longer I'm alive, the easier it is to lynch me by saying I'm fakeclaiming. They dont care if I live since I'm no threat.
I suggested yesterday, before I went V/LA that they may have a godfather who might turn up gunless, but even if the kills did not have guns I highly doubt that this game would be judged as balanced if the mafia had no guns for the gunsmith to find. The suggestion bothers me a bit, it kind of makes your power role useless if you are town, and sets up a risk for us to mislynch the vig...

Parama wrote:Oh lol SpyreX you tried to lead a lynch on me? That's funny.
BTW - anyone who called Ythan scum needs to be looked at. He was obvtown. He just posted about 5 times too much.
I thought Ythan might be scum. But, you can not tell me that town has never accused town before.

Anon wrote:I skimmed some of Nacho0s posts before going out partying. I think this is the more important and the one I should be analyzing tomorrow. I suggest all of you do so. Just from a quick skim, lol im not tunneling, but spyrex is a very good candidate for bussing, kmd and pulindar are town and Im starting to have a bad feeling about yosa2. More, reasons included, tomorrow.
I know you said you'd include more today about this, I'm going to wait to hear it before I vote.

As for Ythan being dead :lol: He may be better in smaller games, but large ones were just not his forte'

On another note, Weaboo, I don't agree with you at all about Maemuki. She seems to be playing quite the town game to me. It seemed to me like she would have bussed him before that point if she was scum. if you have another case please let me know.
Maemuki wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Got anything to say that relates to the game?
Yes. I can understand
your
reasoning. You've been attacking me all game. Weaboo...he mentioned me three times. One of them was neutral, the second was scummy, and this one's a vote.

By the way Weaboo - I thought that CSL was scummy because of his quick-vote. Please notice that my vote was always on Nikanor though.

You do have a point on Nacho - but I really was confused. I'm pretty damn sure that you weren't on Nikanor's wagon, too, and I'm not saying that you're scum because of it, am I?
Plus I find this post extremely reasonable. Not only does it make me feel that Maemuki is town, but that KMD probably is as well. He's staying consistent with his thought and opinions. It does bring more doubt on you though, Weaboo.

>=( Pul is not returning my hugs. ~ Hayl
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

drip wrote:(c) third investigation: Ythan. Seriously? Like he was a threat? Or particularly useful to the town? Now pay attention, you all. If I were scum, and Ythan was town, would I want him dead or alive? The answer is, ALIVE, and for as long as possible. Because as long as he's alive, he's like a distraction for wagons on myself-scum and my scumpals. He's an asset to the scum. He distracts at every second post, but he does no scum hunting whatsoever. He holds no opinion and once cannot influence the town without holding an opinion. Therefore, he's an asset to the scum; a constant, non-threatening distraction.
By giving us an "innocent" on Ythan, he's prolonging Ythan's life. Yay scum. And of course, investigating the dead guy is a classic.
Here's where it falls apart for me:

If Dramonic is scum, both of those statements can't be true. Either its a throwaway fake claim on Ythan (why Ythan?) or what he actually did.

The investigation choices (sans you) aren't what I would have done but that doesn't make him scum.

And the roleblocker aspect still operates under the guise there is a roleblocker - which, since no one has piped up, I wouldn't put as a lockdown.

Ultimately if Parama is scum Dram is scum. I'm not down for lynching the only claimed PR today. If you want to test it, Parama would be my bet.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pulindar wrote:
Haylen wrote:*waves at Pul*

*huggles the GIANT HUGGLE BARN OWL!*
:oops: That was quite some hug Haylen :oops:
(this quote is from a different game)

I was too embarrassed. besides, what would Jordan think??
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:20 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Pul, watch out for quoting stuff from another game. I won't give you a warning for it this time, but please don't do it again.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Pul, watch out for quoting stuff from another game. I won't give you a warning for it this time, but please don't do it again. ~ Hayl
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

Post by dramonic »

I swear Haylen has some kind of owl fetish, she keeps doing that to me too X_X
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Haylen »

I was too embarrassed. besides, what would Jordan think??
Lolz, Jordan doesn't mind me hugging people! Also, easiest way to get out of it is to just hug me or i make a big deal of it :P

Dramonic: Owl's are soft.

Talk people, TALK.
please
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Drippereth »

ASUMPTION: 3 scums in addition to Nikanor and Nacho.

Day 1:

On the lynch wagon:
Camn
, Anon,
Drippereth
, Maemuki, Starbuck,
CSL
Ythan
, Spyrex, Parama.
Out of the lynch wagon: Dramonic, Weaboo,
A Clergyman with a Hoop
, kmd,
Nachomamma8
, yosa, Pulindar.

COMMENT:

Totally town-driven wagon. Maximum one scum probably on LATE wagon.
SpyreX, Parama.
one more scum.
Dramonic, Weaboo, KMD, Yosarian, Pulindar

Day 2:
(A little erroneous because of modkill but lets peek)
On the lynch wagon: Parama, Yosarian2,
Nachomamma8
, Kmd,
Drippereth

Off the lynch wagon: Weaboo, Pulindar,
Ythan
, Maemuki,
Camn
, Anon, SpyreX,
A Clergyman with a Hoop
, Starbuck, Dramonic

COMMENT:

Two scum OFF the wagon.
Weaboo, Pulindar,Maemuki, Anon, SpyreX, Starbuck, Dramonic

Day 3:

On the lynch wagon:
Camn
, SpyreX, Kmd,
Drippereth
, Dramonic, Weaboo, Yosarian2, Anon
Off the lynch wagon:
Ythan
, Parama,
Nachomamma8
, Starbuck, Maemuki

COMMENT:

1.5 scum on the late wagon OR early wagon, 1.5 scum off the wagon
SpyreX, KMD, Dramonic, Weaboo, Yosarian, Anon

1.5 scum here:
Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki

RANKING

98 Starbuck (Rep. McZombie)
98 Maemuki
93 SpyreX
83 Anon
80 Parama
73 Dramonic
73 Weaboo (hydra of Kise and xReckonerx)
55 Yosarian2
53 Pulindar (Rep. Miserable At Best)
40 KMD(numbers)
Weaboo
Weaboo
Townie
Weaboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Weaboo »

Maemuki wrote:You do have a point on Nacho - but I really was confused. I'm pretty damn sure that you weren't on Nikanor's wagon, too, and I'm not saying that you're scum because of it, am I?
You tried to stall the Nacho lynch, 'member? That fabricated fight you had with Nik is what I like to call distancing. I noticed you tried to link Nik and CSL together early on (within the first 24 hours), then got all fussy when CSL "hammered" Nik.

@Pulindar - You have to do better. Explain the townread on Mae. What exactly has she done that you find pro-town, in other words.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Weaboo wrote:
Maemuki wrote:You do have a point on Nacho - but I really was confused. I'm pretty damn sure that you weren't on Nikanor's wagon, too, and I'm not saying that you're scum because of it, am I?
You tried to stall the Nacho lynch, 'member? That fabricated fight you had with Nik is what I like to call distancing. I noticed you tried to link Nik and CSL together early on (within the first 24 hours), then got all fussy when CSL "hammered" Nik.

@Pulindar - You have to do better. Explain the townread on Mae. What exactly has she done that you find pro-town, in other words.
Fair enough Weaboo, fair enough.

Mae votes Nik early on, Page 2, claiming meta as the reason.

I personally didn't like the way CSL was behaving at the time either. I wasn't sure he was scum, but I didn't like the way he played, it was ... poor to say the least, few can deny that.

I've read games where CSL scum bussed, and she's right, but he does just play that way so.... I dunno, still you can't blame her for trying to get him lynched.

She was agreeing with both Clergy and Camn on their points (both of which flipped town btw) but was adding stuff herself and not just sheeping.

Many people, or at least a few, did not feel that Nik was scum, or even if he was scum they thought that day 1 should last longer. again I tend to agree especially since there were a few people who had only posted once by the time the CSL hammer came about.

points out you as lurking Weaboo, but forgoes the case. In other words she wasn't trying to push randomly at people to get out of lynching Nik. That means that either she accepted Nik as a loss quite early (page 2) or she still believed the case.
Maemuki wrote:Dear Hoops,

I can't see how Nik quickhammer would be good for the town or for the scum.

If he was town - we would lose a townie, obv.

If he was scum, we wouldn't know his scumbuddies. How is that good?

(And by the way - that was directed to CSL, to his Drip case. Misrepresentation!)

Love,
Mae
Day 2 Mae voted me thinking that I was scum (not a good read, but I understand the reasons) Kept true to her vote, probed at a few other people to see what direction she wanted to take.
Maemuki wrote:Dear players,

what the fuck is going on?

Love,
Mea
(I saw that, Pulindar) Mae
sorry Mae, fingers didn't go in the right order :)
Maemuki wrote:
dramonic wrote:
Ythan wrote:I find your explanations iffy.
I find your posting style iffy, doesn't make it a case :P
Actually it kinda does. I fail to see how Drippy needed to be investigated.
I agreed with Mae here, I thought Ythan's style being iffy did make him questionable. I was wrong, but it's still something I thought.
Maemuki wrote:...hai guys. Ahm. Nacho's a lurker lynch isn't he? Can somebody explain me why a lurker lynch is better than another lynch? (Please explain it like you would explain it to a 4 year old.)
when people first started voting Nacho I thought the same thing and would have honestly preferred a McZombie lynch if we were going for lurkers. obviously I read most of it later, due to being V/LA, and later I saw perfectly good reasons to lynch Nacho (besides his confession) but still at first I agreed with Mae.

Then there are her posts today, including her thoughts on you, which I liked. I liked that she didn't attack KMD understanding that he had been attacking her since day one, and I liked that she also had reason to suspect you.

SummaryShe was steadfast with her opinions and votes
She kept her reasons for her votes clear
Kept her suspicions readable, and gave reasons.
supported theories that tend to help town.
She brought up original points on people.
She pointed out when there was a lack of suspicion on suspicious actions.
She pointed out some lurkers, but continued to go after those she felt were scummy rather than tried to distract town.
Basically, in my mind she's playing a near perfect town game.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yo drip my post?

Pulindar's defense is... somethin? I'm a little bugged by how clean that is versus any cases we've seen.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Drippereth »

SpyreX wrote:Yo drip my post?
I dunno, hon, what can I do for you?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

1334 and my question about those last two from that quote and how I can't see how they mesh?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Pulindar »

SpyreX wrote:Yo drip my post?

Pulindar's defense is... somethin? I'm a little bugged by how clean that is versus any cases we've seen.
sorry I made a good post ??? :lol:

To be honest Ythan really was a distraction to me. I kept trying to answer his poorly formed questions and they were tripping me up. I think now that he's gone I'll preform better. If you want I can give reads on the survivors.

Actually I should just assume that you want it. it may take a bit, I won't do everyone at once, but I'll make sure to hit everyone (Drip gets his read last)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I just dont understand a good solid defense and a pretty weak offense.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Drippereth »

SpyreX wrote:1334 and my question about those last two from that quote and how I can't see how they mesh?
Wouldn't that only mean that his scum group didn't kill Ythan?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

But if he was scum and thus lying why still do that report?
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”