SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

On a different note.

People that I could seriously put a bullet through:
Pom, Dramonic, Amished

People that really need to get with the pace a whole lot more:
Starbuck, Zoraster, Sykedoc

People that shouldn't be on the town list because they have a third party win condition but are still playing more town than many:

UncertainKitten

People that BETTER NOT SEE A BULLET I SWEAR TO GOD:

PoisionIvy

----

If there's not at least a scum amongst that first group I would hang myself.

And, just so its updated:

Parama (10): LlamaFluff,
Riceballtail
Fishythefish
FeFiFoFum
, RichardGHP (Jah),
DocPotter
, Amished, dramonic, Pomegranate, sykedoc

I'm still fully expecting 2 more in there at minimum.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:48 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

UK's case against Amished looks bad. I say this mainly because of DN's death. The disclosure of DN being a Russian cop was like a shot in the dark and even if i hadnt revealed myself if it had gone a few days without a Ruskie flipping, then his death imo was to be considered.
Combined with the FFFF stalling and eventual vote because of his "bitching" and cause SpyreX is "100% town" gives me the bad vibes.

Rereading Ani is giving me the bad vibes too.
Page57 synopsis.

Rifka Viveka:
wants more FFFF votes. States ani is town.
PoisonIvy:
states she wants to see a Pom lynch.
Kai(scum):
states to ani do not shoot unless given clear direction to.
"you are a member of the alliance so at the very least wait until a majority of the members of said alliance point you towards a target. "
(Big issue for me right there.)
SpyreX
states he wants to see DN, FFFF, Pom or Dramonic take a bullet. I like SpyreX so i dont feel the need to subject him to any questioning as of this point.
Dramonic, Amished & SpyreX
engage in banter.
Ani
posts addressing Kai, so he's obv. seen that the only person thus far to suggest a vig of DN is SpyreX. However he does not yet act on it.
Llama
states that he believe RV to be innocent. Mae is on the verge of being stamped with the innocent stamp.
Jai
Gives status update on his reading.
Goderator SC posts vote count
DeathNote (5): sykedoc,
FeFiFoFum,
Amished, dramonic,
DocPotter

SpyreX
states Mae is obv town.
Jai
posts his analysis and a case on one FFFF. Who does flip scum.
SpyreX
praises Jai and notes Starbucks absence.
Dramonic
votes FFFF.
QUITE CLEARLY THE FFFF(scum) WAGON IS TAKING OFF.

Page 58 synopsis.

UK
replaces in states she wants DN policy lynched.
Kai
Welcomes UK, tells ani he has enough support now and to shoot DN.
NEXT POST DN IS SHOT.

The whole point of this rant could be me being pissed off im naive and trying to participate now im of no real use to town and lurking in shadows is really of no benefit to town. But i think the way ani took direction from Kai can be concieved as scummy its like an in-communication. So i believe Ray Frost had the same idea post 1456. And like SpyreX later states:
Multiple people go: SHOOT X
Nothing happens.
Kai posts: SHOOT X
X gets shot.
Oh bother. I see Frost and asked me a question. Apologies there Frost.
Ivy, do you get guilty on those that are not russian due to your insanity?
I have no idea how this role works. Having got innocent on MillerMae. I assumed that i was insane. Now ive got an innocent on dead InnocentPotter. So i assume im naive. I recieve innocent on everyone. So the term "cop" for me is redundant. I may as well be nilla.

Anyway back to Ani. His sudden hesitation to not shoot because he "thinks Pom" is vanilla? LOL.
@Jahundo. Ani takes Kai's word as peer pressure. Now Kai is dead he's happy not to shooot under direction? Llama has been hunting Pom for days now. Im prepared to back it too.

Oh bother. Amished claims VT.

Ray. Am i missing the grand misread point of your quoting me?
Okay so you havee a problem with me saying my thoughts as i please.
Explanation being that i thought i was insane. Mae claimed miller. I like Mae. Want to ascertain sanity. Innocent on Mae. =Insane.
Comfortable being insane. Woke up this morning. Innocent on Dead innocent potter. Investigated him because i didnt like him. And Parama had an innocent on him. So while he might not have been greek mafia he could have been russian and i it would be easier totally verifying someone than letting potential russian mafia live. But innocent? Does not compute therefore i can only conclude im naive.
My status in my opinion changed. Is this too hard to comprehend? Bad idiot vibes from Frost but not the bad scum vibes.

RECALL. Llama asked me the actual name of my role. iso 19 Ray and you will find it. Bad points, bad points.

WTF. Myocardial infraction!! Ffs. Llama your taking this seriously after already clarifying it when i came out?! Anyone who's voted me is clearly dense. I wouldnt have even claimed if DN hadnt outted himself as my now dead back up.
Oh right, Llama remembers. Well i suppose thats a good thing. But im at lenght to explain how he actually forgot that he was the one to clrify my role.

@Ani. Your willing to take Llama and RayFrost's direction to kill me but not MaybeVTPom? So you think im
actually a cop
in which case killing me is not pro town.

UK. *facepalm* i thought my disclosing i am a Russian cop would prevent his lynch. However i was not exempt from the paranoia he could be russian scum weasling out of a potential lynch.

lol. DN was shot by Ani under Kai's instruction when the FFFF wagon was kicking off. However it was only postponing the inevitable ie. FFFF's lynch. So its all just wifom of offing the back up russian cop.

<3's go to:
Mae. (She's given me good vibes constantly and consistently. I would not be in support of her lynch in any shape way or form)
SpyreX. (He is but one of those smart smart people made of awesomeness and intelligence)
RayFrost. (his play does not remind me of scum)
UK. (i know she is third party but im willing to contribute to her win con provided she helps us and as third party who wants to be lynched she's the most impartial to threading on anyones toes. See:Amished)

--Llama was getting one too but that is being reviewed--
--Amished-- DN hunt and FFFF stall. I could live with your death.
--Jahundo-- I think the drunken text might be offsetting me slightly but i like your spearheading of FFFF much much. There is something however holding me back.
--Dramonic-- i always have such a bad read on. :(

</3's go to:
Ani (i dont expect many people to like that but its my opinion i dont believe how willing he is to shoot me AT ALL)
Pomegranite. (We should most definately save SC from having to replace someone i fully intend to see that we kill)

Would be liking to be seeing more from those not participating and fyi. Outted and useless. I should be posting a lot more except around 17march. College crap.

Clarification? Shoot. Unless your ani. :shock:

~Ivy.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 am

Post by dramonic »

PoisonIvy wrote: --Dramonic-- i always have such a bad read on. :(
~Ivy.
You're an alt of...?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Irrelevant.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Jahudo »

Possum-bull FFFF (greek) schkumm-buddy'sh that didn't vhote him:

-Ivy had uh SSK town reed. Likesh Pom lynch moar than FFF lynch, but was'h willing to com-pro-mice.

-Llama had town reed on FFFF earleer, an' shupported Pom lynch over FFFF. But schupported FFFF lynch after he claimed dubble venge.

-Pom had no reed.

-wolfy lurked, but vhoted FFFF earleer over his RBT quickvhote.

-syke sushpected SSK for his'h unraisined vhote and lurking, but no FFF reed and he dish-uh-pear'ed before FFF waghon took off at end uh the day.

I finks it'sh not Ivy or Llama, who were in guud posishion to bus if they was schkumm-buddy, but helped waghon from outshide. More likely a lurker: Pom/zor/syke, or maybee a vhote hopper. I go she if dere's one of dem.
PoisonIvy wrote:@Jahundo. Ani takes Kai's word as peer pressure. Now Kai is dead he's happy not to shooot under direction? Llama has been hunting Pom for days now. Im prepared to back it too.
I don't fink Ani's mafia, becaush that makes 1 mafia facshion whey stronger than otter mafia(s) facshions. An Kai's Abericans alredy has too flips. Maybee Ani ish SK, but fur naow he ish value-bull alive.

I alsho fink Kai 'n' Llama are guud purse-waders, ash ether alignment. But DeafNote claimed power roll, while Pom nevah claimed. Ani has survive-vole raisins to not schoot.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:13 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@PI:

I learn from my mistakes. That's why I'm not taking 1 person as an entire force to kill. Also, there's nothing solid on Pom, so I'm going to call Pom VT untill I see otherwise.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

animorpherv1 wrote:@PI:

I learn from my mistakes. That's why I'm not taking 1 person as an entire force to kill. Also, there's nothing solid on Pom, so I'm going to call Pom VT untill I see otherwise.
Does four or five players voting her count?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

I like PI's megawall.

However my tinfoil says that ani isn't scum with Kai - if he's in a scumgroup its the one we haven't hit AND Pom is there too.

But, that can wait. This not shooting thing though. That's a vexing.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:42 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Honestly, I'm surprised no one thought to leave DN alive to be investigated by PI.

But, whatever, I guess that wouldn't have been very helpful given sanity issues.

Um...wait, you're an anti-russian mafia cop, right PI? Why do you assume you have sanity issues if the two people you've viewed...um...
haven't been russian!?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 am

Unless I missed something. Was the miller you viewed SPECIFICALLY a Russian miller or...?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

UncertainKitten wrote:Unless I missed something. Was the miller you viewed SPECIFICALLY a Russian miller or...?
Im guessing neither... SSK claimed miller (just miller) and came up inno. DP also has come up inno. Unless SSK would really come up scum to Russian Cop, PI is most likely niave, second most likely is insane and DP is scum, but thats a very very small chance. I would say null read
Co-host of The USL Show
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 am

Post by sykedoc »

Jahudo wrote: -syke sushpected SSK for his'h unraisined vhote and lurking, but no FFF reed and he dish-uh-pear'ed before FFF waghon took off at end uh the day..
My internet broke compadre. It just got fixed so I'm still sorting things out.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:54 am

LlamaFluff wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Unless I missed something. Was the miller you viewed SPECIFICALLY a Russian miller or...?
Im guessing neither... SSK claimed miller (just miller) and came up inno. DP also has come up inno. Unless SSK would really come up scum to Russian Cop, PI is most likely niave, second most likely is insane and DP is scum, but thats a very very small chance. I would say null read
Naive isn't exactly MOST likely. PI is a
russian mafia
cop. FeFiFoFum,
who SSK USED TO BE
, is a
Greek Mafiate!
Doc Potter was a vanilla, CLEARLY not Russian mafia.

Poison Ivy, you may very well be a sane cop. I wouldn't BET on it but it's entirely possible.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Maemuki »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Ela não investigou o SSK. Investigou-me a
mim
. E sim, aparentemente
todos
acham que sou culpada, porque eu não sei falar inglês. Portanto acho que ela é ingênua.

Ou isso ou o moderador um bastardo de primeira qualidade e eu tiro-lhe o meu chapéu imaginário.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 am

Google Translate wrote: She did not investigate the SSK. Investigated to me. And yes, apparently all think I'm guilty, because I can not speak English. So I think it is naive.

Either that or the moderator a bastard grade and I shot him my imaginary hat.
Ok, so
Mae
was investigated? Still doesn't mean PI is necessarily naive unless Mae is a RUSSIAN mafiate.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

UncertainKitten wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Naive isn't exactly MOST likely. PI is a
russian mafia
cop. FeFiFoFum,
who SSK USED TO BE
, is a
Greek Mafiate!
Doc Potter was a vanilla, CLEARLY not Russian mafia.

Poison Ivy, you may very well be a sane cop. I wouldn't BET on it but it's entirely possible.
See there getting my docs messed up. Thought it was SD who got killed and not DP. Yeah its either naive or sane then.

I still think nothing is going to happen untill Pom gets lynched/vigged. So would just like to get that one over with
Co-host of The USL Show
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:58 am

Ok. Mae claimed miller. This does NOT necessarily preclude insanity, or even sanity.

Honestly, you could be naive, insane, or sane,
purely because you should only get guilties on Russians
if I understand your role correctly.

In other news it's entirely possible a russian mafia doesn't exist and SC is a bastard.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am

Post by sykedoc »

@UK: Unless I missed something, I agree with you.

@Mae: "Either that or the moderator a bastard grade and I shot him my imaginary hat."
Sorry, if you can rephrase that or I can understand what "I shot him my imaginary hat" means that would be lovely.

@Spyrex: I don't have enough on my mind to say they are paired or they aren't. If I had to lean towards one side I would probably say they aren't just because they wouldn't make it that obvious.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 am

Post by sykedoc »

@LF: I am not dead you twat! :(
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 am

UK wrote:
Honestly, you could be naive, insane, or sane, purely because you should only get guilties on Russians if I understand your role correctly.
Errata: You can't be insane since doc potter flipped non russian. So, naive or sane.

I'm guessing it MIGHT be "I'll eat my hat" or something.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am

Post by sykedoc »

@UK: Is this a colloquialism I don't understand?
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 am

sd wrote: @UK: Is this a colloquialism I don't understand?
Well, usually you say "I'll eat my hat" if you are saying some possibility is ridiculous. But I honestly have no idea. I was just shooting in the dark.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Maemuki »

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 am

Ah. She'll "tip her hat" to him. Or take her hat off to him. Basically commend him.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Maemuki »

UncertainKitten wrote:Ah. She'll "tip her hat" to him. Or take her hat off to him. Basically commend him.
:D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”