SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

We both know, much as I love ya, that you're not making it anywhere near lylo. One way or another.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Spy wrote: We both know, much as I love ya, that you're not making it anywhere near lylo. One way or another.
I'm not sure you can prevent that if you keep me alive. Not that I WANT to precisely be alive in lylo unless all the scum randomly claim. Regardless, we probably want to catch a certain American mafiate to hopefully cut down kill density.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

Assuming 3's we've got a while even with the murder spree. I'm not worried and you know I'll stick to my guns on my end of the bargain.

So, finding and shooting scums today is tech. Like Pom and Dramonic for starters.
Show

Proud member of BaM
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am

Don't forget Amished. He's played with me and knows that whether I hit scum or not, I have a scary tendency to survive, which doesn't really help with the aims of someone who would like to gain a majority.

But, Pom sucks, yah.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Pom needs to be shot still, then someone else untill a misfire happens, then one more attempt. Then someone needs to be shot again tomorrow to make sure everything is lining up right about the claim.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Pom needs to be shot still, then someone else untill a misfire happens,
then one more attempt. Then someone needs to be shot again tomorrow to make sure everything is lining up right about the claim.
I think Pom's a VT, but I have no idea why, so I'd lose the ability.

Also, if misfre = VT, I'd lose my ability.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

animorpherv1 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Pom needs to be shot still, then someone else untill a misfire happens,
then one more attempt. Then someone needs to be shot again tomorrow to make sure everything is lining up right about the claim.
I think Pom's a VT, but I have no idea why, so I'd lose the ability.

Also, if misfre = VT, I'd lose my ability.
Right, if you lose your ability though you still are trying to shoot again, and the next day. Lets us be sure you arent scum/third party killing role lying just a bit.
Co-host of The USL Show
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

But then I'm of no use anymore.

Useful > Loosing my power over suspicion.

Also, I'm sure there has to be an investigative role of somekind in this game. They can investigate me whenever they want.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:12 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Shoot her
Co-host of The USL Show
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:17 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Shoot her
And I assume I get lynched if I don't?

Honestly, I'm not surpirsed. This has turned into "Force the vig to shoot several times every day when he said he only wants to shoot once". I've been used gthis entire time.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

animorpherv1 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Shoot her
And I assume I get lynched if I don't?

Honestly, I'm not surpirsed. This has turned into "Force the vig to shoot several times every day when he said he only wants to shoot once". I've been used gthis entire time.
If I say yes will you shoot?

Also this is just "use the vig to get two lynches a day"
Co-host of The USL Show
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:24 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm not promising anything.

I think using vig to shoot VT is a scum tactic. Get rid of the big threat.

Like, I said before, loosing the power < helping the town. Shooting a VT will not help the town. You know I'm not good at scumhunting, Llama. I'm
essentially
going to be of no use after I shoot a VT to anyone but scum, or a Serial Killer.

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Jahudo »

Donut fall for pear presshure animorf :(
We needsh a Pom-uh-claimer.

I belief ani's town, but I dunno bout llama. I'sh go look for raisins to go wit gut.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Jahudo wrote:Donut fall for pear presshure animorf :(
I've been telling Llama it's a bad idea the whole time. Thanks anyways.

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Amished »

@UK: You think my only reason for getting you shot is cause you tend to stay alive? 1) Of course you're gonna stay alive. No one-choice-per-night faction will waste themselves on you since you're not scum (for pro-town shooters) and you really don't have any incentive to help town (for pro-scum shooters).

I want you gone so that you'll cease to be a distraction for the town since you really have no incentive to help. If you think that people would be stupid enough to lynch a Jester, whatever the conditions, you go right ahead and think that. We have no reason to help you, and as such you really have no motivation to help us because of it.

Saying that "we'll lynch you after we kill a couple mafia" is about a big a lie as me claiming scum. You can't be sure until something happens, but neither way will work for you. You don't have a post restriction, you're not vanilla, you're third party. We have (essentially) an unlimited vig to deal with people like jesters and survivors; and since you haven't bothered to lie about a clause in your PM about something to the effect that Ani will lose his powers if he shoots you means that there isn't anything like that in your PM and you haven't thought about it.

I really don't see a downside to shooting you. If we only shoot Pom, we'll have 14 alive and we'll still need 8 to lynch. If we shoot both of you, we'll be down to 13 and we can pretend you'd be the 8th person on a seven person lynch if it'll make you feel better.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:51 pm

This isn't town Amished. Unless you have VASTLY changed your playstyle since Hellsing mafia, you don't act like this as town.

All you've succeeded in doing is convincing me you are scum. Hopefully others will look closer at you and pick up other evidence. Hell, I might do it myself soon.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh, as for not wanting me to live. So far, you're the only one that has expressed the opinion I'd be a distraction. So far, people seem at least somewhat amenable to keeping me alive to scumhunt in exchange for my lynch. Whether they are lying or not is not something I can ascertain. But I've played all my cards so I'll go along with it.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Actually, I'm ISOing him now.

He's actually not as bad as I thought.

He just took stupid pills today is all ^-^.

/me continues reading.

I am, however, bothered by the deathnote hate. (Oh hai hypocrisy monster, meet UK).

It's not the deathnote hate itself, it's the reasoning. DeathNote is an easy mark. this doesn't convince me at all. I feel Amished would have thought this through more.

Could someone explain the context of this? Is there anyway to read that as NOT defending a fellow scumbag?

And was this really the extent of your case on him after bitching about everyone else on him?

And of course the last three are Amished pushing my death because he doesn't want any more warm bodies to go through than he has to.

I think the ISO was insufficient to really analyze Amished, but I get a town read for the first half of his posts that decays to a scum read really, really fast. Any help here?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

UK I was all for Amished getting a bullet before this went down so its all good.

I'm not sure where the "lie" comes into place because I'm pretty sure that my compatriots would do my final wish and let UK get what she wants if I was pushing up daises before that happened.

This new hesitation from ani "I'll shot the claimed cop and say it was other people's suggestions" is REALLY rubbing me the wrong way especially after that Kai flip.
Show

Proud member of BaM
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 pm

spy wrote:
I'm not sure where the "lie" comes into place because I'm pretty sure that my compatriots would do my final wish and let UK get what she wants if I was pushing up daises before that happened.
I want to trust all of you but I don't know your alignments, while you know mine. It's more likely you'd give me my lynch if you were scum, granted, but you can't outright say that. And if you are town you ARE being rather generous with something you don't completely control.

But guess what? Whether you are lying or not doesn't matter. I have nothing I can offer that would force you to give me my lynch. If I scumhunt, at least there's a chance I'll be given the win. If I don't, well, obviously I'm never getting lynched since I'm out of cards to play.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh don't play coy you know I'm town and you know that if we hit a few scum it wouldn't be a hard sell to get you lynched - especially if you're helping (in finding the scum and getting yourself lynched)

What you need to really be worried about is if our vig came down with a case of self-preservation because THAT is going to make this a lot harder.
Show

Proud member of BaM
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 pm

I don't know if you're town or not. Fortunately, I don't have to care.

I'll reread from D2 at some point as I said and post a wall on who's scum. I think Amished and Pom are good picks for the time being.

Also, scum might take me out once I start catching them left and right ^-^;.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm interested in another outside perspective on this game, fo sho'
Show

Proud member of BaM
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Amished »

@UK: I've been trying to switch things up; but it's more due to the nature of the game rather than my conscious decision to mess with any meta that anybody may have of me (which I'm kinda doubtful that they can, but that's probably just arrogance and not the fact that the person who's played with me the most can't get an accurate read on me most of the time). Large games I tend to have people get lost in the shuffle, and bastard games probably make me edgier than I should be.

For your links:

Case on DeathNote. He looked scummy. Him claiming a cop with other parts of his claim not matching up with my expectations (getting all night results from previous incarnation) seems horribly overpowered. Now that we have a Greek and American mafia group; I believe it's more than likely that there was no Russian and that DN/PIvy's role was just an extended form of a vanilla townie that could be daykilled. Two mafias are hard enough to deal with, but to balance three (and there's nothing that I've seen town-wise that would suggest that we have the power to deal with three mafia groups) is a bit outrageous.

Questioning Spyre on the vote for FFFF (accusation of defending): I agreed with RayFrost cause I believe him to be town. Spyre at the time was still iffy in my mind and from memory I didn't really see all that much of a reason from him so that post was more feeling Spyre out than having anything to do with FFFF; I would've probably said the same thing if the votee was anybody else.

Vote on FFFF: It's something that I notice comes from scum a lot more than from town. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a tell like that from town. Town will see how it's logical to just deal with it and go about your own business; while scum will be afraid of it and continue to push against something pro-town because they fear it's effectiveness and being whittled down. With the only proven scum on Spyre's alliance flipping opposite of FFFF, I think it's safe to say that there aren't greeks on the alliance due to the fact that FFFF was so scared of it. If there were greeks there, it'd be easy enough to see that there's a chance that you'll win by them staying alive since it's a rather big group for any other killing factions to target and whittle down. However, if you thought that a buddy was playing well and then not get selected, I feel it would trigger a panicked response from a Greek; FFFF being the biggest perpetrator of that.

However, before you decide to shoot me or anything, I'll claim that I'm vanilla. So you'll either have to make the alliance blindly follow you to my lynch or finish off Ani's ability to daykill.

Finally: If you're targeting me with your scumhunting radar, I doubt that the scum really has anything to worry about cause you iso'd me and apparently it wasn't as bad as you thought yet you're still pushing.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the vote count. It'll have the right number to lynch this time (thanks, dramonic).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”