Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by almightybob »

Holy hell, bv's replacement actually voted
for
a no-lynch? How did I miss that?

Here we are trying our best to avoid a no-lynch and an already suspicious playerslot comes out just firing on all anti-Town cylinders.

You just eclipsed Dr C in scumminess for today.
Unvote, vote: Darkstrike_11

Unofficial votecount:

The1fifi (1) - julienvonwolfe
julienwolfe (1) - ConfidAnon
Dr.Cyanide (2) - Civil Scum, Concerned
havingfitz (1) - MrSuave
Civil Scum (1) - The1fifi
Concerned (1) - Dr.Cyanide
MrSuave (1) - Mr.Sandman
Darkstrike_11 (3) - havingfitz, Haylen, almightybob

No lynch (1) Darkstrike_11

Not Voting (0)

And there's no reduced majority at deadline in this game, so get voting peoplez.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by almightybob »

Gah, ninja'd by fitz.

I suppose that's true. Maybe it wasn't such a good plan after all. Would have been interesting to see fifi's reaction to my plan though, see if she panicked a bit at being possibly rumbled. Oh well.

Anyway, after that shocking no-lynch push by Darkstrike, I'd be more than happy to lynch him. I'd also be happy to lynch Cyanide, and it's conceivably a more achievable lynch. If fitz and I both vote for him, that would be 4 votes for Dr C.

Are there 3 other active players who could make up the rest of the lynch?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Concerned »

I'd hammer myself to avoid a no lynch, so I'll jump on the Darkstrike wagon later in the day if I really have to.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

It definitely looks like the bandwagon front runners are Cyanide and Darkstrike_11.

Suggest players (ex fifi, Dr Cyanide, Darkstrike) with votes on wagons that obviously are not garnering support consider moving to one that might result in a lynch (aka not a no lynch).

Assuming Cyanide and Darkstrike are not going to self vote and actual do place a vote in support of a lynch...that would put the
projected unofficial votecount
at:

Dr.Cyanide (3) - Civil Scum, Concerned, Darkstrike_11

havingfitz (1) - MrSuave
MrSuave (1) - Mr.Sandman
Darkstrike_11 (4) - havingfitz, Haylen, almightybob, Dr.Cyanide

Looks like a DS and a DrC lynch are both within reach (regardless of the massive lurking) with fifi’s assistance and a jumping of the ship by [Civil Scum, Concerned] OR [havingfitz, Haylen, almightybob]...though Haylen’s lurking could make a move to DrC less than a sure thing.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

oh my days.

I'm really having trouble seeing why we're trying to push for a rushed lynch and almost certainly hitting town. Am I really the only one who considers cutting the scum off of a day 1 mislynch a good idea?

The read that I have got from the first read through is that noone has really wanted to push anything, and suddenly we see a massive push to lynch someone, anyone. Just my opinion.
civilscum wrote:FUCK A NO LYNCH
well FUCK YOU then you scummy bastard.
havingfitz wrote:Your wagon has a bit of support and I do not think this entry into the discussion helps it much. I can understand asking for a no-lynch later in the game when they have room to lose one more town to a NK...to either give town more time to get a scum read on someone or to narrow down the pool of choices for scum to hide within.

So this is your initial input to the game...you have thrown out all the usual suspects (fair enough...no need to re-invent the wheel) without any additional elaboration.

In summary...bv310 was awful (agreed), you don’t like Civil Scum (does that mean you suspect him?), and you would like to see Haylen, Sandman, or Cyanide lynched (for what appears to be simply due to a lynch all lurkers sentiment since you didn’t provide any other reasons). Any thoughts on MrSuave and Confidanon? Do they fall into the same category as the other three lurkers you mention?

I really don’t like the no-lynch suggestion...especially for the reasons you provide. Basically you are saying, let’s give scum (and SK and possibly Vig) a chance to do their NKs (barring RBing and possibly Jailkeeping) and analyze those actions (isn’t that WIFOM?)? I think we get a lot more out of a D1 lynch than a D1 no lynch. We get a chance to hit paydirt (scum/SK) and we get to see who is on the wagon if we end up in a mislynch. All a no lynch vote on D1 is going to get us is a few deadplayers (scum or town) and a bunch of WIFOM to cloud the picture.

My vote stays on the player formerly known as bv310...and for the sake of clarity: Unvote: bv310, Vote: Darkstrike_11

BTW DS...have you ever played with any of the players in this game before?
You make a fair point about the no lynch suggestion. But I don't really agree. Remember that the town have night actions as well, we get something out of a night time too. Also the chances of lynching town at this point are extremely high.

You're right, the people I don't like are pretty much just lurking. Lurking then cropping up every once in a while to push the game in a certain direction. I don't like it.

Oh and the problem I have with Haylen is that she seems to be using her experienced status as a weight. I have been in a few games recently where lots of players have looked unswervingly to the experienced players in a game, and never challenging them. The whole idea that someone can deliberately change their meta is nigh on ridiculous. However, because she is the almighty Haylen, we seem to have taken it as read. I severely doubt that anyone can actually try to change their meta, its just too much effort. That makes her covering up for scummy posts she has made.

I'm not sure how to read you fitz...I dont like people trying to sway the town to particular lynches (although I guess its ok at this point in the game).

Oh and I don't believe I have played with anyone in this game before! (its part of the reason why I replaced in.

Final word, all these people trying to engineer lynches are looking bad. Not that this matters, I guess the only people listening to this are the few active players in this game already voting for me :/
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 am

Post by Haylen »

Oh and the problem I have with Haylen is that she seems to be using her experienced status as a weight. I have been in a few games recently where lots of players have looked unswervingly to the experienced players in a game, and never challenging them. The whole idea that someone can deliberately change their meta is nigh on ridiculous. However, because she is the almighty Haylen, we seem to have taken it as read. I severely doubt that anyone can actually try to change their meta, its just too much effort. That makes her covering up for scummy posts she has made.
That is why i'm switching it ;) I haven't necessary changed it, played as scum when town, played as town when scum and played as PR as SK. I will not dignify the fact you insinuated im arrogant with a response.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Darkstrike...

Not sure the response to Civil Scum was appropriate since his comments were directed at a No Lynch vote and not you.

I don't think today's lynch (assuming we get one) would consitute as rushed. The game has been going on for over 3 weeks and there are 12 pages worth of material to consider. I'm sure all of the town who are involved/active have more than one suspect they would like to see lynched (and scum just happy to lynch anyone other than themselves). The last second effort is to get a unified front (aka lynch) on a BW that is made of people happy to vote for their #1, 2 or 3 ranked suspect (or just anyone other than themself). If I have a list of two or three suspects...which I do...I'd be happy with any of their lynch. And hopefully if the 12 pages of material has shed a proper light on my suspect/s...the lynch won't be a mislynch.

Also...I don't like people pushing for/dictating/or rallying others to vote a certain way but as you said...we are up against a deadline and there is no point in focusing on anyone other thant the two frontrunning BW's given the fact that we have limited people staying active in the game (ie the chance of a lynch on other than you or DrC is highly unlikely). The other option/end result of not coming to an agreement today is going to be a no lynch and lots of WIFOM tomorrow.

Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Concerned »

I have a bit of a problem in that the deadline where I'm from is at 11:30PM and it's a Friday night, so I'm not going to be in after about 8PM so can be people not leave this till the very last minute or I might not be around to switch wagons.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Darkstrike wrote: The read that I have got from the first read through is that noone has really wanted to push anything
Bull shit. Try reading again :roll:

vote: Darkstrike
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

~7 hrs to go. Still a bit of movement required if a lynch is going to happen.

C'mon people.....

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote Vote DarkStrike_11

Policy lynch. And he voted for no lynch on day one and the total bullcrap he's been spewing not to mention the guy he replaced.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Unofficial votecount:

Dr.Cyanide (1) - Concerned
Concerned (1) - Dr.Cyanide
havingfitz (1) - MrSuave
MrSuave (1) - Mr.Sandman
Darkstrike_11 (
) - havingfitz, Haylen, almightybob, Civil Scum
No Lynch (1) - Darkstrike_11

<7 hrs left, seven required to lynch

Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Civil Scum »

SEVERAL people had wanted to push things, but it was pretty difficult with so many distracting posts (Haylen's come to mind) and so many inactive players.

It's pretty obvious that Darkstrike did a horrible job of "reading."
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Civil Scum wrote:Bull shit. Try reading again
Civil Scum wrote:It's pretty obvious that Darkstrike did a horrible job of "reading."
Wow. How mature and nice of you.

Anyone want to say anything apart from "wow what DS is saying is bad" so that I can respond to it?

Also, I'd liek to say that I totally believe in everything I'm saying. I really think a no lynch is the best idea. I'll still say the same after you guys lynch me. I won't change that view simply because everyone says its a bad idea.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Darkstrike wrote: Also, I'd liek to say that I totally believe in everything I'm saying. I really think a no lynch is the best idea. I'll still say the same after you guys lynch me. I won't change that view simply because everyone says its a bad idea.
How very William Wallace of you.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Concerned »

Darkstrike_11 wrote:Also, I'd liek to say that I totally believe in everything I'm saying. I really think a no lynch is the best idea. I'll still say the same after you guys lynch me. I won't change that view simply because everyone says its a bad idea.
No lynch is almost always a horrible idea, which is why despite not thinking you are a great lynch candidate I'm going to:
VOTE : DARKSTRIKE
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:34 am

Post by The1fifi »

Concerned wrote:I'd hammer myself to avoid a no lynch, so I'll jump on the Darkstrike wagon later in the day if I really have to.
Ok, we know it is townish to suport a lynch over a no lynch. Don't try to hard looking town-sided.
Fos

I agree with a Dark lynch, but i'd be happier with a Mr Suave one, or even concerned.[/b]
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:36 am

Post by The1fifi »

EBWOP :
Vote Darkstrike
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

Darkstrike_11 wrote:I'd liek to say that I totally believe in everything I'm saying. I really think a no lynch is the best idea. I'll still say the same after you guys lynch me. I won't change that view simply because everyone says its a bad idea.
I believe you. Is there anything else you want us to believe?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Haylen »

If there is a Vig, you should NOT kill tonight. There is not indication as to who is scum and you might hit the Power Roles or Semita.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

L-1....is there a lifesaving claim?

Still not sure where the hammer will come from. Only ones left are lurkers. Unless DrC or, even more unlikely, MrSuave chime in and place a vote.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Haylen wrote:If there is a Vig, you should NOT kill tonight. There is not indication as to who is scum and you might hit the Power Roles or Semita.
Semita?

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Haylen »

Semita. Indeed.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

What does it mean? I am not familiar with that term/name.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Haylen »

Use a latin translator. ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”