Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:47 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

DedicatedScribe wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Well I know that I'm not going to convince you of anything, and quite frankly I'm tired of arguing with you. I'm fine with letting town decide, even if that means a lynch on myself.

Claim available on request. (Although I doubt you would believe me)
You claimed earlier O.o
No I didn't :?
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Ythan »

DedicatedScribe wrote:Ythan and Horrordude- STFU. You guys are so annoying. And all Ythan is doing is distracting me from trying to get reads on people's alliance. DO you really think we'll lynch him because you keep on calling him mentally inept?
Yeah. And what's troubling you is that other players are not posting, not that we are.
Where did this come from?
You said that you were going to do something...why do you change your mind?
No I actually did it quite a bit ago.
Ythan wrote:Do you mean my post 142 in iso? He was just following a wagon with momentum without contributing anything of his own.
What I called invalid is invalid. And you said you were going to simplify the attack. Why not anymore?
Again you really need to provide something other than "No, no good." We're not mind readers you know. If you have a problem and it's real then detail it.
Again, could you just sum up the 3 main reasons you believe so profusely that horrordude is scum?
There's a point where even just repeating
references
to old posts where I did this is going to get old.
Sigh. This annoys me.
"When I die lynch this person" posts are probably the dumbest thing I have seen in my time on this site. Does anyone really think that we're losing out on a great analytical boon to town when he dies and that we need him to leave us some clues to follow?
Is your strategy to repeatedly post how stupid and annoying the attacked player is?
Strategy is over, scum has already been revealed.
Explain. Because it still seems as though its based on his use of smilies.
Are you serious. Just do this I'm not typing it up again.
Ythan wrote:Horror is my biggest read, the others have less evidence and more gut, so let's look at him for the moment and flesh out the cases on the others when he's dead. If it's not the least bit inconvenient iso me and look at posts 34, 36, 56, the bit of 92 about him, the bit of 105 about him, and the bit of 142 about him. It adds up. If you would like me to explain or elaborate on any little thing then by all means ask.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 am

Post by molestargazer »

Please, PLEASE could you guys (Ythan / Horror) just hold your tongues for a bit? You're not helping the town by adding to this volume - I'm lucky I have no college work to do tonight so I can spend some time reading the 5/6 pages of bickering. I'm sure others won't be able / won't be bothered to catch up when they see how much there is to do.
If you've not made your points clear by this stage, you're doing it wrong. Let us decide.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Ythan »

Our tongues aren't exactly doing much at the moment so I don't see the point in that.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 am

Post by molestargazer »

I don't care what you're doing right now, the fact is, you've done a lot. As long as you don't do any more for a few hours (preferably longer) and give me / others who may be here time to catch up.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:
Again, could you just sum up the 3 main reasons you believe so profusely that horrordude is scum?
There's a point where even just repeating
references
to old posts where I did this is going to get old.
You listed a bunch of isos, none of which answered the question.
Ythan wrote:
Is your strategy to repeatedly post how stupid and annoying the attacked player is?
Strategy is over, scum has already been revealed.
Yes, it's been revealed as you!

That's all I'm going to say on the matter. Now it's up for the rest of the group to decide who is the scummier party. I'll even admit that most people will probably vote for me for fear of NL, and I can accept that. I don't appreciate your constant attacks on my intelligence, however. Sure, I'm new and liable to make mistakes. However, don't treat me like I'm an idiot that doesn't deserve the air I'm breathing.

I signed up for this site because I wanted to have some fun playing the game of mafia. But people like you are the ones that ruin it for the rest of us, not basing your attacks on anything except that people are annoying and you don't want to hear them post any more. If you think I'm scummy, then just say it. Don't go on a 6 page bickering spree with me. And I know that I contributed my fair share to the problem, and I'm willing to apologize for that. However, I think that I deserve an apology from you as well.

That's all that I'm going to say. If anyone has any questions or comments for me, I'll be glad to answer them, but I don't want another repeat of the events that have occurred over the past few days.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Ythan »

You keep saying you're going to stop talking. Let's hope this one sticks.
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Riddick »

i think they've probs got the picture they should stop talking now.

horror can you summarise your case on ythan in a couple of easy to read sentences for me?

Ythan I suspect you've done this, or at least something like that. Could you point me to a post number containing the main points against horror that you see?
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Horror: Let me just say not everyone here at MS is a fun sucker.

I have been here (looks at date) almost 2 1/2 years. I have had my ups and downs and I have a black list of players I never, ever want to play with again. That list is small for as long as I have been here. Don't let one player influence your time here at MS.
There are many great players and games to play.

Deadline is the 10th. This game has priority one for a reread and thoughts.
Personally I like my vote on NS but I don't see anyone agreeing with me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Ythan »

Ythan wrote:Horror is my biggest read, the others have less evidence and more gut, so let's look at him for the moment and flesh out the cases on the others when he's dead. If it's not the least bit inconvenient iso me and look at posts 34, 36, 56, the bit of 92 about him, the bit of 105 about him, and the bit of 142 about him. It adds up. If you would like me to explain or elaborate on any little thing then by all means ask.
Here is I think the best one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Ythan wrote:
Here is I think the best one.
I would like an expantion on why you think it adds up, but give me 20 minutes to read it first.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Ythan »

Rather than counting down the minutes just let me know if you have any questions when you're done.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Riddick wrote:horror can you summarise your case on ythan in a couple of easy to read sentences for me?
My case isn't that strong, and I'll admit it. It's more of a gut read than anything. I just think that his reasons for voting for me are utter bullshit. Let's see: I used a smiley... guess no one told me that I couldn't do that! As for his other points on me... wait, there aren't any!

Everyone declared it a total OMGUS vote, when in reality, I voted for him because his case on me was, well, shit.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Ythan »

If you're still trying to frame the case against you as being entirely about a smiley then you're not even doing your job as scum right.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Oh wait, I missed the fact that you tried to make my misread of Riddick's daykill as scum, when I had already explained that.

I checked all of the ISOs you listed, and those are the only 2 cases you presented against me. Now please tell me: Is there any other evidence you have against me?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Ythan »

You missed the fact that you're mixing me up with other players.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Which ones? All of those cases were in your ISOs.

Now please stop avoiding the question
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Ythan »

I'm not avoiding a question and trying to paint the post I just made that anyone can see as doing that is as idiotic is trying to put the case about day kill incident on me. I don't have any other plain evidence against you though I could include the terrible way you have and continue to handle the entire affair.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay post 34 is talking about the smiley - meh
post 36 more on the smiley and it can be taken also that he finds it funny that someone has scum vibes on him.
I wasn't questioning H Dude for explaining his vote, but for framing it as less than completely serious.
Also, no pressure about smilies in general. Pressure about what I read (present tense, still do) as trying to undermine the case on him without really addressing it.
I need an explaination on this. Please quote the vote this is in regards to. What case is he underminding if it's not the one from cryto on his vibes thing?

Post 105 is not OMGUS. I saw the comment stated and it was after horror unvoted so I see the question and the vote valid

92 I see more about the smilely issue. And I don't really understand this:
horrordude0215 wrote:
Sorta... I would've probably done the same thing if I were in your shoes, now that I know what your talking about lol
Despite the fact that you didn't know what I meant by attack you were still doing it so hanging onto this.
Reading the talks in regards to this post it's about your fos and what an argument is why is this something worth holding onto?

Where did he continue to do an argument? Was this in regards to crypto?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Ythan »

This vote.
horrordude0215 wrote:while it may not give us much to go on, anything is useful at this point.
Unvote and vote farside22
He's obvious distancing from his own vote, made more plain by how he responds to initial questioning.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

How do you see that as distancing?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I think the one thing I'm seeing is that with some pressure from ythan about horror's comment and vote on me is that he unvotes and doesnt' explain the semi-serious vote very well.

ythan: With the question you were asking to horror in regards to his reason's for saying that I get the impression that there is nothing that horror could have said that would satisfy. It's just an impression I get reading it.

On another side I can see it as scum backing off of a vote and comment that they are unsure if it was too over the top.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Ythan »

There are answers he could give that would not put the issue to rest completely but would keep him from being such a huge target.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

horrordude0215 wrote:How do you see that as distancing?
IC hat on

When ythan asked you about your reasoning you started to back down from it and then you said something was better then nothing, then unvoted like someone caught doing a bad thing.
He's talking about the actions you took and comments you made towards that vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Ic hat off:

I think that beginning is the only thing I can agree with you on ythan. It's funny I keep thinking about a scum caught on someone so small as a die roll that smilely could be a scum tell.
I think Ace was the only vote I really questioned that was placed on horror.
Crypto, well his vibe vote doesn't really fly. I have vibes too and part of me wonders if those "vibes" is scum bussing.

unvote:
vote: Horror

This puts horror at L-1

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”