Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Concerned »

havingfitz wrote: Not sure I would support a fifi lynch over a No Lynch unless someone else counterclaims cult leader.
I would support virtually any lynch over a no-lynch.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Well, according to the wiki, a common mechanic is for the recruited cultist to lose their previous powers, if they had any. So, the way I see it, Fifi is basically going to wander around neutering our docs and cops and such. Walking around with a hand full of useless power-roles he took from people. It's dangerous, and we should kill him anyways... :P
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Civil Scum »

/joke
unvote

I fear we're running out of time.

Yes, it was an anti-town phrase. Won't stop me from using it... again and again.

Basically, it meant that I suspected both of them and wouldn't mind killing them both at the same time, except that this is not allowed :(

But that was also before Fifi's claim so....

I fear we are running out of time !!!!!
vote: cyanide

Or you all are his scumbuddies
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Civil Scum wrote:Well, according to the wiki, a common mechanic is for the recruited cultist to lose their previous powers, if they had any. So, the way I see it, Fifi is basically going to wander around neutering our docs and cops and such. Walking around with a hand full of useless power-roles he took from people. It's dangerous, and we should kill him anyways... :P
First off...if fifi male or female? :?

Pardon the questions but I have not played in a game with any of our town PRs before (iirc). You say fifi would be walking around with useless power roles 'he' took from people...would the cult leader have the ability to use those powers? Also, on the flip side...what if the cult leader targets an anti-town role (ie scum or sk)? Would the anti-town role no longer be anti-town?
Cult leaders cannot take powers from anyone; the recruited retain their abilities. If a cult leader attempts to recruit an anti-town role, then the cult leader dies.

The game set up does not contain a cop or doc so there is no problem with losing one of them. If the cult leader does recruit someone and then gets killed or lynched...does their recruit die as well?
No. Recruits remain alive when the cult leader dies.

Focking monkey wrenches.

If we believe fifi cult leader claim (I don't think she would risk taking a chance with the 1:4 odds that there isn't one in the game to CC her)...would his/her role still be a detriment to town?

IDFK
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

Concerned wrote:
Unvote

Not really worth lynching a claimed PR... Unless of course we get a counter claim.
I'm willing to jump on any of the following wagons in this order of preference:
Cyanide, Suave, Haylen, BV310 (I know he's getting replaced but we still have no information on the slot).
Just noticed the comment about BV replacing out. Not sure that affects my vote on him or not. Still find his limited actions, to include posting while inactive here, scummy. I need to do an ISO on Cyanide to see if I'd support his lynch. I obviously would prefer it to a no lynch. He was one of my main suspects initially but has been overtaken in my crosshairs a bit by all the lurker variations our game possesses.

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 am

Post by almightybob »

havingfitz wrote:I don't think she would risk taking a chance with the 1:4 odds that there isn't one in the game to CC her
She could be just trying to out the real Cult Leader. Although if you're going to fakeclaim and try to out a PR, I wouldn't have chosen Cult. I'd probably have picked Jailkeeper or Vig.
Anyway, that line of reasoning degenerates into WIFOM. The point is, depending on how the role mechanics work (or how she claims they work) we could potentially make use of this.

And yeah, I didn't realise bv was being replaced. In that case, I'd rather either Mr Suave or Cyanide.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Day 1 Votecount:

The1fifi (2) - bv130, julienvonwolfe
julienwolfe (1) - ConfidAnon
Dr.Cyanide (2) - Civil Scum, almightybob
havingfitz (1) - MrSuave
Civil Scum (1) - The1fifi
Concerned (1) - Dr.Cyanide
MrSuave (1) - Mr.Sandman
bv310 (2) - havingfitz, Haylen

Not Voting (1): Concerned

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Darkstrike_11 replaces bv310. Welcome him.

Deadline is in... one day. Deadline will be at 4:30 PM EST.
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

Less than 3 1/2 hrs left.
No, about 27 1/2 hours left.

@Concerned...if you really don't want a no-lynch...why have you not placed your vote? Are you waiting to potentially finish off a wagon vs helping get one moving?

If I were to vote Cyanide it would be based on my earlier suspicions. With so many lurkers (~5) it might be hard to get seven votes on anyone other than fifi. I am still unsure whether the cult leader is good or bad for town....other than the fact they are in fact town). Only trouble is...fifi has 2 of the lurkers votes so she would be an achievable lynch.

Not a lot of time to move wagons. If anyone else has anything to interject it would be nice to hear it. I'm still like my bv vote because I still think his actions are scummy but I would consider a move to Cyanide if need be. I think a non-fifi lynch is going to be tough to get though. <insert expletive>!

Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

hey guys, pleased to be replacin'

will get a read through and a post sharpish, I'm aware we're under a time limit!
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 am

Post by The1fifi »

What i understood from my role, is that in case i target someone dangerous i ll be helpless..
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 am

Post by The1fifi »

So basically, what we can get from my role, is a core of confirmed town players, who can share their views during the night. I supose i could say who i am going to target, so in case i die, you know that person is scum.
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 am

Post by The1fifi »

Obviously mafia may have a roleblcoker.. even if they don't.. *Scum shoots fifi in the face*
Matteh says :
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:Less than 3 1/2 hrs left.
No, about 27 1/2 hours left.
D'oh! Well that changes things. Pardon the schedule dyslexia.

I still think it is going to be difficult to get a non-fifi lynch with all the lurkers (now minus one hopefully).

Thanks for the answers BTW mod...so a cult leader doesn't appear to be a detriment to town.

I'll keep my vote on bv (welcome Darkstrike) until I do that ISO on Cyanide and see if that wagon is acceptable.

The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 am

Post by The1fifi »

Well, i don't agree with a no lynch, we are giving a free night to scum. I'd support a Cyanide, Civil Scum or Mr Suave wagon. The last one especially.
Matteh says :
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 am

Post by almightybob »

The1fifi wrote:What i understood from my role, is that in case i target someone dangerous i ll be helpless..
This quote says that if you target scum or SK, you lose your powers.
The1fifi wrote:I supose i could say who i am going to target, so in case i die, you know that person is scum.
This one says that if you target scum or SK, you die.

Plan the details of your story before you fakeclaim to avoid contradictions next time, scum.
Unvote, vote: fifi
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

almightybob wrote:
Fifi
... why did you claim when you did? What were your thoughts regarding timing of claim?

Once fifi answers these questions, I have something of a plan to propose based on the mechanics of her role. This plan could possibly help Town immensely if fifi is telling the truth, and potentially out her as a liar if she isn't. So
fifi, please answer these questions, especially the role mechanic ones, ASAP
Fifi, I'd like an answer to the first part of this.

Bob, you propose to lynch fifi? What was your proposal?
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Jesus bv310 was awful….

Right, first of all fifi is so town that it actually hurts.
Unvote
I dislike Civilscum mainly for his constant haranguing of fifi, but nothing apart from that.

This game is a real lurker’s paradise. My thought is that the scum have been happy to lie back while the few active players argue. By “active players” I mean fifi, civil scum and concerned (to some degree)

Another thing is that Haylen is playing an awful game, just plain awful. I would happily see him lynched. Other players that I fancy for a lynchin’ are sandman or cyanide, simply because they were happy to lie back and not get too involved in the goings on, just once or twice to influence voting patterns. This I do not like.

The biggest issue right now for me is: do we try to bandwagon a lynch, or accept a no lynch and see what happens in the morning? Personally I like the latter. I like to think I’m better at analysing people once we have some night decisions made. Also with all the lurkage, the chances of a mislynch are high. Therefore Im going to
vote: No lynch
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

Another thing is that Haylen is playing an awful game, just plain awful. I would happily see him lynched.
HAYLEN IS A FUCKING GIRL! See the little pink sign and the female avatar? Not to mention me saying that me and my boyfriend just got engaged? I'm FEMALE! Comprende?

Yes, I am playing an aweful game, I'm BUSY but that business shouldn't last for much longer. I don't NEED to be told when I'm sucking. Ok?

I also, dont like the idea of a no lynch on day one. NEVER no lynch on day one. It gives us nothing to work with on day two.

I use toilets with this sign.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Almightybob: Fifi saying "helpless" could also be meaning that he'd die and wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I don't think it's that bad of a contradiction.

Oh, and FUCK A NO LYNCH btw.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Concerned »

OK with less than a day remaining and in light of fifi's claim there's very little doubt in my mind that Dr Cyanide is our best lynch, there might be a case for DrSuave and Haylen in terms of anti-town behavior but in terms of who's the scummiest at this point Dr Cyanide wins.
- His weak arguments.
- His overly-defensive reaction to civil's pressure.
- OMGUS's civil, then OMGUS me for good measure.
- Extremely weak defence (I still don't get why "you're making an assumption about what I meant", is a valid defense)
- Defending fifi in his madness.
- Acting like a nutcase to see who cotton's on? Yeah right, backtracking because you realize you've acted scummy is more like it.
- Asking fifi to recruit him is a small thing, but dodgy in my book, trying to get fifi-town to kill himself perhaps?

Therefore
VOTE : DR.CYANIDE

However I have my eye on Civil as a manipulative scum type with a couple of his last comments:
Civil wrote:vote: cyanide
Or you all are his scumbuddies
Civil wrote:Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow, no questions asked.
He's only being manipulative if Cyanide flips town of course so I shall have to see. I like his aggressive active style though so it would be a shame if I have to pursue this.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Concerned »

Also I'm willing to policy lynch anyone who doesn't place a vote before deadline. So get it done. (You're excused if the hammer drops before you get a chance)
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

concerned wrote: (I still don't get why "you're making an assumption about what I meant", is a valid defense)
It's even more invalid as a defense when it's easily shown that no assumptions were actually made. No incorrect assumptions, let alone intentionally malicous assumptions.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by almightybob »

Civil Scum wrote:Almightybob: Fifi saying "helpless" could also be meaning that he'd die and wouldn't be able to do anything about it.
Hm. Maybe.

Fifi: If you target scum/SK, do you die or do you lose your recruiting power?

If the consequence is that you die, please target Mr Suave tonight.
Then if you die, we'll all know he's scum. If you don't, we'll have a shady character as confirmed Town.
(That was my plan, by the way - to use fifi's recruit as a kind of Cop investigation. If she tells everyone who she's gonna target, then we'll know from the Night deaths about that person's role.)

And since I've found him scummy most of the game and it's getting scarily close to deadline,
Unvote, vote: Dr Cyanide
I'm a townie! Honest!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Darkstrike_11 wrote:Jesus bv310 was awful….

Right, first of all fifi is so town that it actually hurts.
Unvote
I dislike Civilscum mainly for his constant haranguing of fifi, but nothing apart from that.

This game is a real lurker’s paradise. My thought is that the scum have been happy to lie back while the few active players argue. By “active players” I mean fifi, civil scum and concerned (to some degree)

Another thing is that Haylen is playing an awful game, just plain awful. I would happily see him lynched. Other players that I fancy for a lynchin’ are sandman or cyanide, simply because they were happy to lie back and not get too involved in the goings on, just once or twice to influence voting patterns. This I do not like.

The biggest issue right now for me is: do we try to bandwagon a lynch, or accept a no lynch and see what happens in the morning? Personally I like the latter. I like to think I’m better at analysing people once we have some night decisions made. Also with all the lurkage, the chances of a mislynch are high. Therefore Im going to
vote: No lynch
Your wagon has a bit of support and I do not think this entry into the discussion helps it much. I can understand asking for a no-lynch later in the game when they have room to lose one more town to a NK...to either give town more time to get a scum read on someone or to narrow down the pool of choices for scum to hide within.

So this is your initial input to the game...you have thrown out all the usual suspects (fair enough...no need to re-invent the wheel) without any additional elaboration.

In summary...bv310 was awful (agreed), you don’t like Civil Scum (does that mean you suspect him?), and you would like to see Haylen, Sandman, or Cyanide lynched (for what appears to be simply due to a lynch all lurkers sentiment since you didn’t provide any other reasons). Any thoughts on MrSuave and Confidanon? Do they fall into the same category as the other three lurkers you mention?

I really don’t like the no-lynch suggestion...especially for the reasons you provide. Basically you are saying, let’s give scum (and SK and possibly Vig) a chance to do their NKs (barring RBing and possibly Jailkeeping) and analyze those actions (isn’t that WIFOM?)? I think we get a lot more out of a D1 lynch than a D1 no lynch. We get a chance to hit paydirt (scum/SK) and we get to see who is on the wagon if we end up in a mislynch. All a no lynch vote on D1 is going to get us is a few deadplayers (scum or town) and a bunch of WIFOM to cloud the picture.

My vote stays on the player formerly known as bv310...and for the sake of clarity:
Unvote: bv310, Vote: Darkstrike_11

BTW DS...have you ever played with any of the players in this game before?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Post by havingfitz »

almightybob wrote:
Fifi: If you target scum/SK, do you die or do you lose your recruiting power?

If the consequence is that you die, please target Mr Suave tonight.
Then if you die, we'll all know he's scum. If you don't, we'll have a shady character as confirmed Town.

And since I've found him scummy most of the game and it's getting scarily close to deadline,
Unvote, vote: Dr Cyanide
AB...there are so many possible outcomes of night actions with the possible roles in this game that even if fifi does target a person to recruit...whether fifi or the person she says she would recruit (assuming she does say) lives or dies could be explained in multiple ways. I don't think any outcome of the night would clarify anything (other than the flip of the NKs).

Cyanide looks to be picking up steam. Off to do that ISO on him.

Also...EBWOP from my last post...

"(barring RBing and possibly Jailkeeping)"

should say

"(barring possible RBing and Jailkeeping)"

since the is only a 1/3 chance of having a RB.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”